[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
So agreeing with you ladies @mc @Malee @fresh @Zoe. Here is the only place I've ever been and posted. I don't feel comfy in others where posts can be strong, harsh. Here its a posted with love, with appreciation, for sharing thread, everyone speaks the love language and enjoy Yadech in congenial surrounding, for that I am very thankful for all you ladies. Fresh there is a Nadech thread if it helps for Yadech's solo project. It must be bad Malee for you to feel so dampen. I'd agree with you if visiting others the subject matter should be whatever the thread is about, its basic courtesy so as not to create tension or don't read them, cause frustrations, heartache. Those other threads are created because people who visited love the pairings, have their own discussions and will be guided since its their territory, misinterpreted posts will be thrashed and Yadechers termed childish and descriptions we do not like or don't agree with.

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Ms.Zoe said:
I have not watched LSR yet. It will be quite an adjustment for me because I have not watched Na acting with other actresses besides Ya or Ya with other actors besides Na. In LSR, he pairs up with 2 actresses & here I am having adjustment issue with Na pairing up with just 1 actress & now 2 actresses...oh help me  :faint:  :coverlaf:. I remembered reading a comment in other thread about Yadechers being insecure / jealous with Na pairing up & looking good with other actresses.... :rolleyes1: :thumbdown:...yeah insecure & jealous I think NOT because I would be too busy looking at Na  :yummy: :whahuh:. To me, he always will look better than any actress (except Ya, Yadech are equally perfect) he acts/takes photo with  :yes: because I only has eyes for him  :bhehe:. It is time to support Yadech individually & their individual lakorns since RFTD had ended months ago & Na's LSR has just aired & more of Yadech's individual lakorns will air later. And of course, I want Yadech's individual lakorns to succeed :yes:...

Same goes to me, Zoe I've watched about 15 mins with non-sub, Na's looks & acts are so so good and definitely watch it today with sub ;)... support N & Y and NY
To me,and i thought to many Yadechers : It was not "insecure / jealous with Na pairing up & looking good with other actresses" as i know "howspecialsheis" to him and vice versa
, it's just the " Fin & Jin" , the feeling, desiring, happiness, joy... that only Yadech pairing up can cover not anyone else and i call Yadech's magic.
My delusional mind's always busy na ka, only looking their couple back...i also feel happy..look..how similar their elbows are :heart:  :heart: 

Some can say that even though they're Yadechers .. but sometimes, they're fed up with their pairing.. :locked: ...for many reasons..Yes, it's good for them to pair with the others to improve their skills but it will be better ( for me and Truly deeply Yadechers) if they're always together. We never get enough of those super cute.

Looking forward to Mar 02 & their mag in Mar 2015 na.

:bravo:  :bravo: to Mr Peter's project of Mr. Perfect 
http://www2.bangkokpost.com/lifestyle/film/484960/not-just-a-pretty-face
Thanks all lalies for your sharing.
@ Fresh, thank you ja for the sub links and the vote, i will do it ka.
Have a nice weekend to everyone.

Cr. as tagged,nylonthailand, anne_annat, love_nadechyaya_ny.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
So agreeing with you ladies @mc @Malee @fresh @Zoe. Here is the only place I've ever been and posted. I don't feel comfy in others where posts can be strong, harsh. Here its a posted with love, with appreciation, for sharing thread, everyone speaks the love language and enjoy Yadech in congenial surrounding, for that I am very thankful for all you ladies. Fresh there is a Nadech thread if it helps for Yadech's solo project. It must be bad Malee for you to feel so dampen. I'd agree with you if visiting others the subject matter should be whatever the thread is about, its basic courtesy so as not to create tension or don't read them, cause frustrations, heartache. Those other threads are created because people who visited love the pairings, have their own discussions and will be guided since its their territory, misinterpreted posts will be thrashed and Yadechers termed childish and descriptions we do not like or don't agree with.
I totally agree with all of u here ......home is home is the best place ever for us. group hug :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: and have a nice + happy weekend ya

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
the perfect christian grey :coverlaf:

and the perfect anastasia steele :coverlaf:

done watching 50 shades of grey.......tsk tsk i am disappointed it did  not meet my tastes......but cant help thinking of yadech while watching the love scenes :coverlaf:  :lmao3:  :wub:

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing MrsChum. Yeah, that was their normal dinner together which means that they often have dinner themselves like that (not only with a group as they've claimed :coverlaf:
).

Yaya looks so happy. Her smile is so sweet. A girl in love :heart: Yaya'scaption:
IG. @urassayas February you've been kind <3 #งดฝากร้านนะคะ
I wonder what was Nadech thinking too? :coverlaf:  How can a man not love her? :heart:

Cr  @jan984love_ny

Did Nadech try to help Yaya hold her coffee cup here?
https://instagram.com/p/zlgIGsQLCZ/?modal=true

Full article in english:
Not just a pretty face: Heart-throb Nadech Kugimiya is promoting Nan's forest conservation with his short film
http://www2.bangkokpost.com/lifestyle/film/484960/not-just-a-pretty-face

bubba

Keep On Smiling
fresh said:
Thanks for sharing MrsChum. Yeah, that was their normal dinner together which means that they often have dinner themselves like that (not only with a group as they've claimed :coverlaf:
).

Yaya looks so happy. Her smile is so sweet. A girl in love :heart: Yaya'scaption:
IG. @urassayas February you've been kind <3 #งดฝากร้านนะคะ
I wonder what was Nadech thinking too? :coverlaf:  How can a man not love her? :heart:

Cr  @jan984love_ny

Thanks for sharing na.

Agree Yaya sure looks so happy and I definitely agree with Yaya that February has been kind to Yadech and fanclub na ka.
The Month of Love are full of many fin and happy moments for us to stay on c9 :cloud9: .  So full of LOVE!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

love ny

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
:thanks: @ naya for the Lays link. Here is another version.
http://youtu.be/e341U3h5JtE

My delusional mind often goes to the Max on weekend na,
Those cutie "hubby & wifey" in their love- nest & their love- son. :bhehe:  :pervie: 

Cr. keaw_jung, laysthailand, weloveyayanadech

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Please forgive my delusional thinking. After seeing NY & baby N photo below, my mind becomes delusional. As you could tell from the past, my mind usually become delusional from seeing NY fans' creations of photos of little NY or little N/Y ;).

Here is what my delusional mind says:

N: We are trying to make a baby sister or brother for you, son. Y: I will be with you after I am finished helping your father, son. :coverlaf:
:D.

"I'm trying my best to keep my mind sane, but I coud not help it." :D

Credits - original owner

Junyukio said:

My delusional mind often goes to the Max on weekend na,
Those cutie "hubby & wifey" in their love- nest & their love- son. :bhehe:  :pervie: 

Cr. keaw_jung, laysthailand, weloveyayanadech

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Ms.Zoe said:
Please forgive my delusional thinking. After seeing NY & baby N photo below, my mind becomes delusional. As you could tell from the past, my mind usually become delusional from seeing NY fans' creations of photos of little NY or little N/Y ;).

Here is what my delusional mind says:

N: We are trying to make a baby sister or brother for you, son. Y: I will be with you after I am finished helping your father, son. :coverlaf:
:D.

"I'm trying my best to keep my mind sane, but I coud not help it." :D

Credits - original owner

then you can try yaya's baby picture as his new baby sister :coverlaf:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Delusional minds think alike ka...:D.

Junyukio said:
Lol @Zoe, Your
is what i tried to tell ;)
You gave it straight from the shoulder ka LoL .. Love it My soulmate!
I have it all imagined out already ka :pervie:.

yaya kugimiya said:

then you can try yaya's baby picture as his new baby sister :coverlaf:
I thought I need help with withdrawal issues after RFTD ended but turns out I need help with delusional issues :woot: :D.