[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
I am not very happy with my dvds. They cut out Nadech's best solo performance. I love that song. They also cut out yadechs beyonce performance. Errrrr!!! Now I am gonna have to youtube it to watch it to be satisfied! DISAPPOINTED!
also don't like how they take bits and bits clips from their 2nd show time and connect with the first concerT. It's off.
Haha M9, I feel your pain! They also cute JustinB song too!! At least you can watch it in the big screen where I can only watched it in my laptop. Also mind scratches a lot too....

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
flowers from :heart:  his gf yaya and sweet kisses in private :kiss3:  as graduation greetings(my delusional or maybe real..who knows) :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: 

the fact that initially yaya said she will clear her schedule just to attend her bf's graduation.....but changed her mind to avoid the huge crowd not to steal the spotlight of barry..i am fine with it.....i am confident yaya will make it in private to celebrate it with for her man's big day :heart:  i wish someone can leak any photos :secret:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

CaSURVIVOUR

bubba said:

Thanks Junyukio & Lazydrama for sharing  ch3 new big project na.  Wow.....8 koo jins pairing, but why Pope & Mario???

cr:as tagged,rsu,gibseesan

Boy + Margie
Mark + Kim
James Ma + Mint C.
Great + Matt
Alex R. + Toey J.
Pope + Mario
Nadech + Yaya
James Ji + Bella

thanks bubba junyu and ldf

poor mario why with pope is this about gay lakorn?i would love to see mario and patricia goodman or maybe preem ranida.... mario really looks young for his age.....so mario is perfect for patricia and preem and yaya of course :scratchhead2:

looking forward for Manee Yard Fah remake for yadech reunion lakorn :heart:

CaSURVIVOUR

space4nyRepost from @ny_always .
Today is an importance day not only for Barry but for all the people who have following him or admired him from afar. 
Even thought we are not connected by blood or know each other personally. But we feel the connection like brother, like people in the family. From the day we saw a boy, fresh face with university uniform, in freshman orientation a few years ago. Until today he become a man in the graduation gown with dignified look and grownup manner. We can not help but feel delighted and want to come to congratulate him.

Until today, he have to pass many lesson to prove him self. It might be difficult, tough and very hard. But Barry can see it now, how beautiful the result of all hard works are. Not only himself that is happy, but also his family, his relative, friends, colleague and all his fan too.

Barry’s successful day today is not only a prove of his study but its also a prove of many things, his discipline, his determination, his ability to schedue time to make the most of it and his responsibility to the work that have been given to him, to make every projects come out as good as he can. 
We wish for all this good things will stay with you and be the lovable Barry that polite and funny like you always be, just be yourself. Hope you will meet good things, good people na krab. We will support you always………..and always………..and alwayyyyyyyyys

CONGRATULATIONS to BARRY (credits to spceforNY)

BARRY and the ladies behind his SUCCESS :heart:  :thumbsup:  :thumbup:

very loud and clear love :heart:  is the air during HIDE and SEEK game with nadech's cousins

CaSURVIVOUR

my new favorite pictures of yadech i call these THE CONFIRMATION and REALITY :heart: ...he denied to hide his gf...though very obvoius cause he said he should hide her :coverlaf:

yadech choosed to ride at the back side of the PICK UP TRUCK for skinships :heart:  :crush:  :coverlaf: with cousins as cover ups :lmao3:

fresh

sarNie Adult
Congratulations to Nadech for his graduation!
  :graduate:  :bravo:  :clap:  :clap:  :flowers: :cheer: :cheer: :toast:
Very proud of him. Wishing him all the best and more success in the future :heart: .

Soooo handsome and happy :heart:

Wow, a lot of flowers and gifts. But look at the fish 555 :bhehe: :loool:

Was he wearing a new flower shirt? :scratchchin: