[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all

is this new or old i really dont know...translation please thanks

credits to the owner

งานแต่งนี่นาาาาา.......
เอ..แล้วเจ้าบ่าว..กะ..เจ้าสาว..ทำไมมาเดินเล่นสนุกสนานกะเพื่อน
แก๊งล่มแบบนี้ว๊าาาาา?..5555555
ขำขำนะคะ

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:
hi all

is this new or old i really dont know...translation please thanks

credits to the owner

งานแต่งนี่นาาาาา.......
เอ..แล้วเจ้าบ่าว..กะ..เจ้าสาว..ทำไมมาเดินเล่นสนุกสนานกะเพื่อน
แก๊งล่มแบบนี้ว๊าาาาา?..5555555
ขำขำนะคะ
That's old pic YK. It during Khun Ja wedding.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning and night everyone and thank you all for sharing na ka.
meysaelee said:
#‎paajaew#‎urassayas #‎jirayu_jj #‎daradaily #‎news

daradaily "แจ๋ว ยุทธนา" ตอบทุกข้อสงสัย ปิดประเด็นเกาเหลา "เจมส์จิ-ญาญ่า"
อ่านต่อ :: http://www.daradaily.com/news/45885/read/

"Jeaw Yuthana" answered all questions to clear the rumor about "James Ji & Yaya".

Thanks to  space4ny for an awesome translation. 
Here's the summary of the news by space4ny na ka:  http://instagram.com/p/y1J5-0y6Lh/?modal=true

Paa Jeaw (Nuang Nai Suang’s Director) would like to clear the news after rumors that Yaya and James Jirayu are not getting along well.
Paa Jeaw :   “The rumor from one of magazine saying that they are having a problem is not true. James and Yaya are lovely people. When they have to practice the script not one of them wouldn’t want to do it, they always practice together, no problem about that. As for the rumor that James came to me and ask for someone to help him practice the script, also not true. James didn’t came to me to talk about that matter, but he came to ask for advice about his exam, not about practicing the script.   And I never give Yaya a warning. If I give a warning its for some other people that didn’t like to practice the script."

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Junyukio for sharing na ka.
Junyukio said:
Good Monday to all ladies ka,
Thank you all for your sharing.
Look like Yadech got in top 5 -> fin fin sweetly lovely couple ? Lol

cr.aoyrachanee

Top 5 stars in this generation that people want to give a gift to the most on Valentine's Day....

1.   Aum P.
2.   Anne T.
3.   Our golden couple -- Nadech/Yaya.
4.   Chompoo A.
5.   Tik J.

Ah.....Nadech-Yaya receive a gift as a couple on Valentine's Day :heart: whereas other stars get an individual gift .

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
MrsChum said:
Nadech LOR MAKKKKK :heart: :heart: :heart:

Cr as tag
OH MY NY LOVERS !!! I AM SO MAD ANS SAD I DO NOT KNOW THAT NADECH HAD AN EVENT YESTERDAY I WAS AT THE MALL NEAR THE SIAM CENTER !!! WANT TO CRY !! If you guys know if any other NA or YA will have other event those days please let me know !! I will there unTil friday...

Thanks ...

Break heart T_T

fresh

sarNie Adult
OMG. Nadech is soooooo handsome at the Veta Berry event :heart: :heart:
Thanks everyone for sharing beautiful photos, clips, news and comments :flowers: :flowers:
Thanks @bubba for translating this news. Love Yadech :heart: :heart:  Looking forward to seeing what they will do on Valentine :dance2:
bubba said:
Thanks Junyukio for sharing na ka.

Top 5 stars in this generation that people want to give a gift to the most on Valentine's Day....

1.   Aum P.
2.   Anne T.
3.   Our golden couple -- Nadech/Yaya.
4.   Chompoo A.
5.   Tik J.

Ah.....Nadech-Yaya receive a gift as a couple on Valentine's Day :heart: whereas other stars get an individual gift .

@preciouskj I'm sorry that you missed the chance to meet Nadech. The schedule was posted by Nadechworld last week (I think).
Nadech will attend "2nd Nan Art Festival" in Nan Province on 13 Feb.
On 15 Feb, Yadech will attend Religious ceremony at Wat Pa Kittiya Nuson temple, Phu Wiang District, Khon Kaen (Can't wait for this event :dance2: )
I don't think Yaya will have any event this week. Have you contacted Thai fans on IG such as @by_family (she meets Yadech after work almost everyday)?

Is today Mae Kaew's birthday???

I really love Nadech's dimples :heart: :heart:

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech's interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHricmDoA5I
Credits to LookPeeLookNong2

Lays Spicy Nori - shorter CM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofe8-MXnkjM
Credits to Lays Thailand

Do think this is the news video of the poll Jun shared and bubba translated its result.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0DMSAKEDVE
Credits to LookPeeLookNong2

bubba - Thank you very much for the soccer match news, do hope it may happen this year according to ch. 3 schedule. I won't hope too much about Yadech though. Nadech has his LSR song to sing...and ch. 3 tends to put Yaya to do something together with someone she will work with on the next year. But of course fingers cross for it, because there is still hope and possibilities. 

fresh - I know her birthday is on February, but I think it is tomorrow for me lol maybe February 10.... don't know for sure the date though. 

preciouskj - Please try not to feel sad about it. Hope you are enjoying your trip in Thailand. Do think his schedule was posted not too long ago...and schedules are difficult to follow. Good luck to meet Nadech and Yaya, if it can be possible...

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Thank you everyone for sharing wonderful photos, videos, links, comments, translations, news & etc of our awesome Yadech   :flowers:   :flowers:   :flowers:

@ fresh & Lazydramafan - February 10th is Mae Keaw's special day (birthday) which is today based on Thailand's date & time. I saw a lot of Yadech's fans posted their birthday wishes to her on IG.

:cheer: :party: :bdaycake: Happy Birthday to Mae Keaw! Best wishes to you! Thank you for raising Nadech to be the man he is today!  :bdaycake: :party: :cheer:

I am not sure if this photo has been posted or not, but it is so so sweet & needs to be shared (again, if it is a repost ;))

Maryumi :crush:

I wonder what made Nadech smiled/laughed this happy that I could barely see his eyes :ghehe: .  Oh that charming smile & dimples! :wub:

This cutie probably will give his mama a big bear hug & a big kiss & a special gift on her birthday. :kiss:

Birthday lady & 2 of her favorite people in the world! :heart:

credits - as tagged & original owners

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
20 tags that people opened and read the most at PANTIP (Thailand most popular web site)

1.  Women Valleyball

2.  Stock

3.  Motorcycle

4.  Urassaya Sperbund (Yaya) - 2,822,395 hits - no wonder she's the Hot Girl of the Year 2014

5.  Thailand Men football or soccer for USA folks

6.  Bicycle

7.  Politic

8.  Hormone series

9.  Foreign Football

10.  TV???

11.  Korean band group

12.  James Jirayu

13.  Nadech Kugimiya - 1,342,491 hits

17.  K - POP

18.  The Voice Thailand

credit withloveurassayas IG