[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
MrsChum said:
Today Yaya met with @dailycherie (Momay)

Cr:space4ny
#Repost @dailycherie with @repostapp.
・・・
It was nice working with this cutie today. Now I know why everyone loves you, @urassayas. Thank you for visiting my show ja. . . @dailycherie (Momay) is a formal Pop star and now a well known beauty guru on YouTube. Her show on YouTube is called "Momay Pa Plearn". She did some episodes in English too. I love watching her show, she is very informative and funny. Yaya will be on her show....I'm sure it will be about makeup:) #urassayas #momay #momaypaplearn
Thanks MrsChum for sharing na ka.

That is a very nice compliment..... Yaya  is well-liked/loved by many people indeedSo proud of her and can't wait to see Yaya on the show.....

So nice to see Yaya relaxing, that beanbag sure looks comfy.......

:heart: :heart: :heart:  so beautiful.......

cr:as tagged

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all

sorry for being lazy and always straight to the point writer  :coverlaf: here's the continuation of my delusional yadech mini fin fanfiction based on yadech's real life events.

yadech became awkward to each other after nadech's love declaration to yaya via sms....but the two since both are talented in acting knows how to pretend to act naturally and normally in front of many people GRGR crews and the media...therefore no one else is suspicious of yadech that something is going on between them.as GRGR progressive filming yadech did their best in their job as actors and actress....everytime they have rehearsal yadech were secretly happy tha's the time they were alone to master their script and to talk privately.

nadech:nong sao are you angry with my sms message to you?you did not reply so i think youré mad at me.

yaya;(speechless can not look at nadech's eyes..her heart beats faster and feeling shy)....p nadech i am not mad let us just not talk about it specially here people might hear us....as you said let us remain to be siblings and we have career and studies as our priorities.

nadech:thank you nong sao i promise not to talk about it when the right time comes you can tell me what's in your mind for me.I wont give you any pressure i am just contented being always with you.

because of yadech's popularity they have so many events together merits together and products presentations though they did lakorns separately with different partners yadech remains the hottest on cam couple and most in demand models.after GRGR they have next lakorn together it's TNNKK wherein yadech became more very close to the point that people will be suspicious that they are lovers indeed...though they always claim that they are just siblings but their actions are telling the opposite.until one day while yadech are filming TNNKK during their break time  while yadech are alone in the tent.

nadech:nong sao it's been so long time since we are together....i am very sorry if i cant fulfill my promise to remain as your brother...i am already tired to pretend...i dont want to fool myself anymore wherever i go even i am alone i can always see your face..i think i'm going to become crazy(holding yaya's hand shaking while yaya was speechless)...i really really love you p yaya not as a brother but as a man i've been hiding this feeling for long time..i hope you wont be mad at me...i am just a man who met a beautiful woman with a good heart how can stop loving a girl like you.

yaya:(cried shy and speechless heart beats faster)....p nadech yes you are really crazy after all these years of being always together do you think my heart is made of stone...the feeling is mutual i already loved you before you stole a kiss from me....but since you said let us just remain siblings so i pretend as if nothing happened.(teary eye)

nadech:(very happy and hug yaya) p yaya can i hug you for awhile i am so happy you love me too...by the way i want this to be a top secret..i dont want to sell our relationship i want it private but we will tell our parents so i can ask permission to your mom..is that fine with you my love?

yaya:i will follow whatever you want p nadech i trust you so much

nadech:so we are officially lovers from now on right?(hugs yaya and kiss on her forehead..and whispered) i love you p yaya you made me the happiest guy on earth.

yaya:i love you too p barry

TO BE CONTINUED time to sleep :coverlaf:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
I like to thank you ladies for taking the time to read Part 2 of my ff. Hope you've enjoyed.

Thank you for your kind encouragement @mc @c1ndy @jt @yk @jun @bubba @Malee @MsZoe @fresh @huanzhu @del @soso @sari kartika @Falada it is very nice to receive.
yk, thanks a lot, yours is awesome, happy me reading.

I've come to the final part of My Wallflower, its a wrap with Part 3. It was a joy writing it and imagine Yadech's love status in the ff. Every care was taken to mean no disrespect to Yadech, love and respect them a lot. Sorry to have to write of beloved demise but it allowed for a nicer flow of the story. A lot of things were mentioned in white that's because I like white. I've never worked in advertising but it sounds cool and am sure is a very stressful environment.

Hope you'll like Part 3, Final part, of My Wallflower.

Part 1 - page 1110
Part 2 - page 1114

Sunday, February 01, 2015

Key FF3 | My Wallflower | Part 3 | End

It was a super long, slow weekend raining throughout.

They reflected on their petty quarrel and concluded it was not worth it. Fits of jealous reaction had them arguing. The outcome was dreadful, just the thought of not being together caused stress and worries. They were separated, by a divine intervention, reunited, fate was giving them another chance, it was a miracle and everything to treasure. They realized and knew they owned it to their love to reconcile, and soon it should be.

A week into that wretched dinner date, they did not get a chance to meet. At work, Tex and Yaya did their individual project, serious and quiet. Yaya did not see Nadech. She was not sure if he was avoiding her or was busy. She hoped it was the latter. She missed him and his attention, not to mention his sexy kisses.

Nadech was really busy, he longed to charge to Creative Mess and kiss the air out of Yaya, he burned with desire for her, but Tex was there. Rushing on a pitch with Tex's assistance they had a meeting to attend, after which by hook or by crook he would sort his baby out and apologize for his insanity. He could not bear not being with her any more.

When he walked to Creative Mess to ask Tex to leave for the meeting, Yaya was startled and drooled over him. He was such a knockout, in relaxed but slightly tailored style that did not look dressy nor too casual.

Pale sand colour sports jacket over palest blue button down shirt paired with slim denim folded at the hem to display a pair of very stylish deep brown brogue boots. His gorgeous hair was fashionably slicked back. Eyes hidden in gold-rimmed Ray-Ban Aviator Classic. So dashing and uber-hot he was. Yaya could not see his reaction but hers was all for him to view.

Looking at him with longing but too shy to speak, she was embarrassed to be caught staring, quickly returned to her work. Shortly they left with Tex informing they had a long meeting and may not return to the office, asking her to take care and leave early. Tex always watched out for Yaya.

Seeing his wallflower, all quiet and shy, reminded of their first meet and a sense of love so strong hit him. Whatever, he would come back to the office after the meeting he did not want to prolong their separation.

The day seemed to pass so slowly without Tex. Tex made it fun and exciting doing their jobs even if it may take a long while to get started or inspiration was not flowing.

Mac came back, he went to have a chat with Mia, having a good laugh at their success in creating damage to the lovebirds. They were selfish in pursuing their objectives.

"Why don't you give it to her with some indecent assault, nothing too serious. Nadech and Tex are out and won't be back." She was so wicked, she hated Yaya for captivating Nadech. The thought of Mac being bad to Yaya had her cackling callously.

"Really, good timing." Mac thanked her. The more elusive Yaya was the more he would step up to the challenge. Besides she was very attractive.

Sometimes Mac reflected on how he became the way he was. He was an attentive boyfriend to Tori. Breaking up with her gave him much freedom, turned him meanspirited, especially to women. It was as if he was punishing them because of Tori. He must admit he enjoyed time with Tori, she was the life and soul of the party, socially skilled and cared for him. They shared common interests in terms of entertainment pleasures and leisure, though obnoxious she was to Yaya. Did he miss her, were they compatible? He did not want to analyze these questions. Pushing the thought away he made his way to Creative Mess and looked to surprise Yaya.

Yaya was ready to leave, reached for the door. She was alarmed to see Mac.

"Hello sweetie, about to leave ? I have some work for you." Mac was disgusting with his carnal laughter.

"I am leaving now, we can discuss tomorrow." Although she hated his presence she told him off boldly.

"Not so easy, Yaya. You know I have been eying you since you joined. You're so sexy. Let's have some naughty spree, no one is around." He proceeded to lock the door and lunged at her.

To stall for time and jog his memory she quickly said, "Stop it, Mac, you were not like this when with Tori, you were polite." She was petrified of his randy advances.

"Kiss good-bye to polite. Breaking off with Tori is the best thing, she tied me to her apron strings. I have so much freedom now. I am a different man, I like the way I am, I am always on a quest to seek attractive females, you happen to be one." He laughed with carnality.

In her panic state, she ran around the table but was not quick he caught up and held her wrists, trying for kisses. With a supreme effort she kicked him that got him mad and slapped her. She was dazed with the hard smack. Still she struggled away from him but his male strength was no match for her. She was simply dressed in dress-down Friday white shirt tucked neatly into skinny jeans. Falling onto the floor he pulled her shirt apart, buttons flying. Crying and praying for help Yaya slapped and hit him to avoid him from touching her. It got him more excited and rough. So far was only her arms that he clamped so hard, her struggles continued.

Nadech was glad the meeting ended early. He hoped to catch up with Yaya before she left for the day. He missed her so much. Feeling upbeat he half jogged to catch the lift. All seemed quiet in the office he heard faint crying sounds but was unsure.

Mia walked out and about to leave. She was shocked to see Nadech. Making for exit she pretended to be in a hurry and left quickly for fear of being caught. She was glad to leave this instigation mayhem. It would not do if Nadech knew she was involved. The thought of being discovered and getting fired from her job terrified her.

Reaching for Creative Mess he tried to open the door but found it locked. Strange that's one thing they never do, locked the door. He could hear moments within. Unable to open he kicked it to get in.

What he saw filled him with rage he pulled Mac apart.

"Leave my girl alone, you cad! Don't ever touch or hurt her, she is mine!" He shouted at Mac and promptly landed his fist on Mac's face.

"Get the hell out, you're fired!" Nadech bellowed. Mac had the good grace to be ashamed. Getting up and holding his cheeks hurt by Nadech he left.

Quickly reaching for Yaya he supported her to a seating position. She was bruised around the neck and where else he needed to find out. Removing his jacket he put it on her to cover her torn shirt. She was in tears being ashamed and in pain. Holding on him she leaned to him, unsteady from the struggle.

"Sorry, baby, you're hurt. I never expected him to be desperate. Can you move, I'll send you to the doctor." Very worried and regretful he was. Gently he helped her up she was too weak and shaken, leaned on him.

"I don't want to go to the doctor, just send me home." She sobbed inaudibly.

"There's no one to take care of you." Nadech insisted.

Making up his mind he decided to bring her to his home and care for her.

He carried her to his room, carefully put her on his luxurious bed. Even so comfy it hurt her back to lean on the bed headboard but this was any time better than what Mac did to her. It was safe here, she felt safest with Nadech.

Taking one of his t-shirts he helped her to change but she preferred on changing herself and cleaning up. In the bathroom she took a shower to rid of all evidence of Mac's misdeed. Combing through her hair which was sexily ruffled when Mac pulled it. Feeling much calmer and so grateful she got out and went slowly to Nadech and hugged him.

"You don't know how thankful I am that you came back, Nadech. I prayed hard and you were the answer, thank you." Closing her eyes she leaned on him, hands around his body, so snug and safe she felt, feeling his heart beats.

"I am sorry this happened to you." Holding her close to him he said. "You're hurt, I feel like crap, not there to protect you." He was remorseful. Yaya placed her finger on his lips to stop him from blaming himself.

"The important thing you came and saved me, I am lucky. What made you come back? Tex said it was going to be a long meeting."

"I have every intention to get back to the office. I want to apologize for our silly tiff. I can't stand our separation, I miss you. Work overload is what stopped me from visiting you that's why I did not drop by Creative Mess, not because I am mad." He offered by way of explanation.

Bending his head he gave her a gratifying kiss glad she was with him. They held on for a long while before he fed her food and painkiller to relieve her discomfort.

"I want you to stay here, let me take care of you, recover sufficiently before you go home. I feel responsible for the misfortune. Don't worry about my parents they're upcountry visiting." He told her while seated her on the bed. She did not want to be alone after the ordeal she concurred.

"Rest now, baby, you'll feel better." Kissing her forehead he lowered her onto the bed and let her sleep. In no time she was soundly asleep.

Nadech went to his studio situated further away from his bedroom. He ran through the work schedule and decided for the time being he would work from home and liaise with Tex through electronic communication. As for Yaya's absence he did not want to reveal, just that she was taking time off from work. Tex would understand. The rest of the staff could stay in touch with him through other means, mainly emails and mobile.

She was still peacefully asleep when he left for the office.

He summoned Mia to his room went straight to the point.

"I fired Mac, he misconducted himself. Retrieve all office possessions from him. Change the door lock. You need to step up on office safety and improve on deficiencies. Make sure it is a safe environment." Sternly he told her off. Mia was shocked and jittery, she initiated.

"I will not come in to the office for a while, communicate through other means." With that he left.

Mia quivered with fear followed by anger. Mac was so useless and Nadech was so enchanted by Yaya. Both were under her spells. Nadech's tone of instructions left no doubt he was very serious with the situation, she worried for her career position and place in his spot, both did not look promising. She stormed to her office throwing objects in fits of anger.

Before heading home Nadech did some shopping with pleasure. He had never shopped for a female, not even his mom. He went to the mall and bought clothes and necessities for his wallflower. Did not forget to add in a full range of LOccitane en Provence lavender toiletries since she seemed to favour.

Tucker was nowhere to be found. Going to his room to check on Yaya he was surprised to find Tucker lying next to her, she hugging it, both sleeping.

He had a quick shower, feeling fresh and clean. When he came out from the bathroom in baltic blue vineyard vines shorts and soft khaki green t-shirt, Tucker greeted him softly, it knew not to disturb its mistress. Going to Tucker he whispered to it.

"My turn now, boy, out, out, common on. Thanks for taking care of my baby, good boy." He petted Tucker. Holding the door he held it opened for Tucker which seemed to understand, left the room.

Taking over Tucker's spot he lied down, supported his head with his hand and leaned to examine Yaya, see if there was further bruises. In sleep she was so peaceful and angelic. Unable to stop himself he planted soft kisses on her face. Slowly dozing off next to her, hand on her cheek.

Yaya woke from her long rest to find Nadech next to her, sleeping. She felt much better, sleeping on his super bed, especially with him next to her.

He was really in top form, very sexy and manly, a fine male specimen. She could not stopped herself from caressing his soft jet black hair, so stylish just like him.

Woken from the slight movement Nadech looked into her eyes and smiled at her, glad she seemed well and relaxed.

"How do you feel?"

"Good, I am safe and with my love, there is no better place for me. Yours is the most amazing bed." She smiled, holding his shoulder.

Twinkling at her he reached and kissed her gently but she increased the pressure, so much love she felt for him. He returned the kiss with passion. Soon he was touching her. Sitting up he looked at her and pulled off his t-shirt, hesitated with hers, she helped him, leaving her feminine bosom exposed. She should feel fear after the episode with Mac but no she felt loved and cherised by Nadech. Without further ado she advanced to him and continued kissing.

Throbbing with pleasure, he asked her, "Are you sure, baby?"

"Yes, only with you, Nadech." So softly spoken he almost could not hear it.

All his pent-up fears when he saw her attacked by Mac were released, he kissed her desirously leaving them breathtaking wanting more.

Their touches drove them frantic with aching needs. They were ready when he loved her, so smoothly and heavenly as their lovemaking progressed, amid the tingly pain when he deflowered her. Working up their energy he brought them to a frenzied steamy love-glove protected excitement. It was a long while before they were back to sanity with a rapturous feeling of fulfilled beautiful coitus.

"You are splendid, baby, I feel wondrous love with you." Delightfully he told her while placing his hand on her waist, heart still pounding hard, loving her flushed cheeks.

"I love you, Nadech. You gave me the most exquisite love." Kissing her he worked to their second intimacy. They took their time, with him being very careful not to hurt her bruised areas.

In a week she felt fit, the black-and-blue bruises on her arms faded away. He was an ardent carer, catered to her whims and fancies. With his tlc and dedication she felt so pampered and doted on, vital ingredients to a speedy recovery.

Taking a break from work after communicating with Tex, he was relaxed, went in search for Yaya and found her showering love to Tucker, they seemed inseparably. Looking at both he was never happier, they gave him immense happiness.

"Let's lounge in the pool area, relax and get some sun." He suggested, admired her in yellow floral tube playsuit, hair in casual ponytail. She was so cute, his heart fluttered just looking at her.

Holding her hand he guided her to the pool. Nearby a cabana was built to house an outdoor resin wicker daybed. The concept was tropical with white and green cushions thrown cosily around the bed.

Beautiful white-flowering frangipani grew in abundance in great looking container pots around the pool area. As with the garden the frangipani were lovely.

"I am going for a swim, you coming?" He asked.

"You go ahead, Nadech, I'll just relax first." She settled on the daybed.

While he was swimming she admired his physique, so strong those muscles were. She was fortunate to have such a fine boyfriend. Without him being aware she starting drawing him, happy she could captured him with her artistic flair.

"Common on, baby, the water is inviting, so refreshing, get in the water." He urged.

Without further persuasion she edged to the pool and lowered herself carefully. He was nowhere to be seen having swam away. Slowly she started swimming looking out for him.

He was being playful pulled her legs and got her under water, had her struggling but laughing. It was a long time ago she felt happy and carefree, her love always managed all these emotions in her.

"You're mean and don't play fair." She pouted when they raised their heads above the water surface, splashed water at him.

"I wanted to excite you, I like seeing you panic but know I am there for you, I'll never bring harm to you. I'll always protect you, you're precious to me."

Those protective words had her feeling like a million bucks, smiling blissfully at him, swam to him. He aimed for her lips while holding her close to him. They kissed passionately and stopped when Tucker barked with jealously being left alone. Smiling with joy they got up from the pool. Her wet playsuit outlined her svelte figure. He smiled with pleasure she was his.

Retrieving and hiding her drawing from him, they made their way back to wash up.

Later in the afternoon he took her for a spin in his car, enjoying the scenery. The places he brought her she had never been. In his Ray-Bans and concentrating on the road he was a joy to look at. She was brave to place her hand on his thigh causing him to smile.

"You know what that does to me, baby? I want to drive straight home." He warned.

"I am not allowed to show some love to my man?" She challenged him.

"Course you are, its hot! I love it! Your touches drive me crazy for you. I am so pleased you're with me twenty-four seven, makes me feel like I am your husband." Taking her hand he kissed it, a warm and contented pleasure stayed with her.

Stopping at a vintage ice-cream parlour they had macadamia vanilla and matcha flavour cones, swapping and sharing their flavours, holding hands while slowly enjoying the ice-cream and enchanting environs, it was tranquil and easygoing. The idyllic moment would be etched on their memories forever being such simple but glorious joy, bringing blitheness to them. All their quality times together were excellent for their well-being, nothing could compare.

Nadech was caught up with work he spent long hours in his studio while left Yaya to rest.

After bathing Tucker, she felt energetic, Tucker was such a rascal, so playful.

Intending to help Nadech she went in search of him in his studio. He was deep in thoughts.

Expecting to find an untidy studio she was surprised by the size and neatness. It was a huge room, all white and modern. Engineered parquet floor contrasted with the modernity, creating a cosy environment. The worktable was long and broad with shelves built for storage of various art materials mainly drawing papers and art supplies packed neatly in boxes with identification. On the wall drawings and posters hanged. A contemporary artist easel, also in white, was parked near the window for maximum natural lighting.

In the far corner was a white plush bed, he seemed to favour white, white beddings and a dove grey blanket, all neat and masculine.

When he heard her footsteps he turned and was pleasantly surprised to see her. In sleeveless mint green sheer embroidered top with  bohemian gypsy style design and white shorts, she was demure yet sexy, her lace brassiere showing under the sheer top. He was happy with the purchase, openly lusted after her.

"Hi, I wanted to see if I can be of any help, I want to help you, really." She walked to him.

He pulled her to him and kissed her intimately.

"Just you being here my creative juices are flowing and working overdrive." Looking into her eyes he told her seductively.

Pink with shyness she smiled. "Let me help you, run through with me and I'll try my best to contribute. I don't want my love working so hard while I do nothing, so useless."

He explained the creative briefs to her. She assisted him. In no time they got to work, each absorbed in their part of the project, their creativity pushed them to attempt their best. They worked with co-ordination and flow. Nadech enjoyed working with her, there was no stress, just quiet competence and independence. By the time they got their pitch started it was late. He asked for them to take a break.

"You have such a cosy and luxurious studio. What's with the bed?" She was curious.

"As you know, when working we pushed ourselves, I sleep here sometimes after spending very long hours working, I am too lazy to walk back to my bedroom." He explained.

"Come, sit here so we can talk." He pointed to the bed.

"You complete my life, baby, totally. I can't imagine you not being a part." He told her, giving a lingering kiss on her lips, touching her hair and inhaling the lavender scent which he loved.

"I don't know if I would work in your company for a long time. I have my dreams." She shared with him, caused him a little flutter while she was nervous in case he thought her hare-brained idea was a laughing stock.

"Mind sharing your dreams with me."

"I want to own a stylish stationery store, design my own seasonal greeting cards, wedding invitations, journals, notebooks, diaries, calendars, desk planner, pencil cases, beautiful files, you name it everything to do with snail mail, the art and quaint ways to record your dreams. It is a forgotten path but I think there are people who still like this form of communication, I am one of them. All these will keep me very occupied and I am hyper and excited." She sounded lively sharing her dream.

"You, me and Tex are key in the success of CaTCH but I can't be selfish. Your inspiration is wonderful, I believe will be a hit, it will draw people back to old-school correspondence, very charming. Plus you're so talented and such an eager beaver, I am sure of its success and you can count on me to support you."

"Really, you don't think it is a far-fetched idea? I love graphic design, illustration as well as vintage. In fact all media of art rendering. Even the paper, envelopes, colours, weight and material got to be right and beautiful, I love and admire all these small details." Pleased he was in consensus with her future plan.

"Of course not, I love your foresight and passion, both dream ticket to a successful specialty. I have every confidence in your capabilities, you're not just a pretty face, you're a smarty girl."

"Right now I want to do wild things to you, I have been wanting to do since you stepped in." Whispering softly to her, he tightened his hands around her back, mouth seized hers in a possessive kiss. As usual she loved touching his soft hair, gently stroked through to let him feel her love.

"I want to love you, Yaya." Getting up he kicked his black birks away and stripped his white v-neck t-shirt and soft low-cut black lounge pants. Looking at her he dared her.

Very shyly she got up looked at him and removed her delicate top leaving her lace bra on followed by removing her white shorts. He was lost, in her alluring undies she was red-hot. Going to her he kissed her with heart and soul, carried her to the bed. Kissing her left him with a welcome sensual disorientation.

"I am head over heels in love with you, baby." He muttered while pressing himself to her, kissing her.

"Having you with me these past weeks have me wanting more in our relationship, I want to be your man in every sense. I want to marry you, like what I said all those years ago." So sincerely sweet he was confessing his love.

"I love you totally, Nadech, without a doubt. You make me feel so special all the time with all you do. You didn't forget or ignore your intention, that's really the most wonderful, I can't be any happier. It is what I want to, always by your side, my love." Hands around his neck she pulled him close kissed him, beatific smile indicating their perfect love.

"I have to travel to London to complete the final module of the media conference. Think about our wedding, how you want it." More than happy they were at this stage of their interconnection.

"Sounds like a plan, I'll want to do it together with you." Bobbed her head with joy at his suggestion.

"Sure thing, baby." Giddy with happiness he kissed her to long steamy wantonness that had her moaning and wanting more, desires communicated for his impression.

He lifted his head and gazed into her eyes, his heavy-lidded with lust, hers with love.

Taking both her hands he stretched them above her head and laced their fingers together, tongue teasing her. He melted her, she made him hot. In no time all articles of clothings were removed. She intoxicated him with her touches. They slow danced their lovemaking at first, increased to a tempo that reached fever pitch when they got hot and heavy, groaning their pleasures, before their carnal lust peaked with exhilaration.

Lying and facing her, he was drenched with sweat after their very hot and explosive workout.

Touching her face, he whispered to her, "That was so amazing, its so magical with you and your body is so sexy, fits mine like a glove." He paid homage to her for giving him so much pleasure.

"That's because you're hot, my dreamboat, and I am so glad you're mine." Hearing that he was in seventh heaven.

Leaning on his chest they adulated each other with love. He charmed his way to another round of breathtaking love. Being together they had the happiest days of their lives.

Back to the office they were like newlyweds, Nadech showered much attention to her. She had a radiant glow of beauty and happiness, he gave her those special affections. Nadech was in cheery mood knowing his wallflower was close to him.

"Welcome back, beautiful, you know you're so missed by this lonely self." Good-humouredly Tex pointed at himself. "I am delighted to have you back, BFFL. Hope everything is settled." He was so dramatic but Yaya loved his friendship.

"Thanks, Tex. Yes, things are in excellent status." Smiling at Nadech who was walking to his office and wishing she could steal a kiss from him. The same thoughts were with him.

They got back to their routine, hard at work, Yaya catching up on work with Tex's assistance.

Tex could see their relationship arrived at a contented true love. It was written all over their faces. Although they were discreet the glances they gave each other was full of tender love. He could not be happier for them.

Elsewhere Mia spied on Nadech and Yaya. She could see them displaying their love. Filled with jealousy she was. If not for fear of Nadech discovering she was the culprit for the assault Yaya suffered she would have created a scene and ensured she got the boot. She had to plan other means of getting rid of her. Watching her she was filled with hatred because Yaya was beautiful and Nadech was so in love with her.

The opportunity came. She was aware of Nadech's forthcoming conference, she was the one to submit the registration. It would be the best time to harm Yaya. She needed to think of an accomplice to help out.

Helping him pack for his trip she secretly slipped her drawing of him at the pool in black frame card in between his clothes, hoping he would like it and remind him of their wonderful times. She signed off with, LYA, xxx

"I'll miss you, baby. Please take good care and leave with Tex or before him. Don't stay late. If you have so much work do it in my studio." He reminded her. He was a worrywart as far as she was concerned.

"Yes, I heard your tlc and love, don't worry about me. It's you I am worried about. Give me your positive vibes so that in a jiffy you'll be back before I know it."

"I'll miss you too, Nadech, take good care. You know how much I love you, you're my everything." Looking at him she told him gravely, hugging him close to her and giving him a slow touching kiss.

"This is the last trip I am going alone, all future trips you're coming along." He grabbed her tight and returned her kiss possessively.

Mia wasted official working hours to hatch her plan. On her own it would be unconvincing she needed help from others.

She thought of Mac, if he would be willing to be part of it. Maybe not since she knew he felt bad over the incident and losing Nadech's friendship. She thought hard and unexpectedly Tori Tung came to mind, she had been brooding hard on the plan that was why Tori popped up.

She did not get along with Tori. They were conceited, snotty and snobbish. They were rivals and fought like cat and dog. The worst was both were preoccupied with hounding Nadech to win his attention and they failed miserably. Not only was Nadech not in the least bit keen in either he was pursuing and guaranteeing the success of his studies with extreme hard work. Both were not his cup of tea, in fact he avoided them like the plague. Mia had better chance because they attended some classes and worked together.

She remembered Tori and Mac were an item. They were lovey dovey but broke up just before they completed their studies. She heard through the grapevine Tori was a Business Development Manager in one of the hotels.

From Mac's brief account about Yaya-Nadech-Tori she got her plan. She would contact Tori on the pretext of catching up for old times' sake and invite Mac along, ruffled them against Yaya and get their help. She needed to act fast before Nadech returned.

At work she pretended and was extremely courteous to Yaya even Tex was staggered he did not believe in the goodness of Mia and cautioned Yaya. It caused Mia an arm and a leg to play nice to Yaya, hurt her pride. For the sake of getting rid of her she would whether it resulted in getting Nadech back or Yaya being hurt in the process. Payback was never sweeter, just thinking of disastrous consequences she was satisfied.

She managed to snap a picture of Yaya and Tex without their knowledge. They were smiling happily discussing the project, Tex had his arm around her, it was a brotherly action that meant nothing to them. Mia intended to send to Nadech to fluster him and had him doubt Yaya. That was the first step of her plan.

"Hi Tori, it's great to see you and you're looking fabulous." She wanted to die offering compliments to her. Tori did look good.

Tori wondered at this sudden and unexpected meet up. Mia wasn't her bosom buddy but she had grown, the difficulties at home with her mother's condition, wisened her a little.

"You're not too bad, Mia. You're still working in CaTCH? How's Nadech?" Mentioned of Nadech she softened.

Before Mia could answer Mac arrived. Tori and Mac were shocked to see each other they thought it was an individual plan to meet up. They were stunned.

Mac studied Tori she was the same, maybe prettier in his eyes, there was a maturity in her. He eyed her with renewed interest.

Tori was in awe of Mac. He reminded her of their fun, cheerful and happy times, how he took care of her and she could influence him to her advantage. As far as she was concerned he was her knight in shining armour, not saving her from distress because she had none, but always there for her. They parted over his jealousy and her infatuation with Nadech. She realised it was silly thoughts that she had on Nadech, she was chasing for her wealthy ever after and thought Nadech might be a better choice because he had the complete package but it was Mac who made her happy. The lesson was reflected strongly especially after her mother's illness. She outgrown the idea because there was no chance and zero chemistry with Nadech, like she had with Mac. Seeing Mac after their four years separation brought lovely memories of their times. All the men she was acquainted with did not have the patience nor appeal of Mac, she did miss him.

"Hi, Tori, good to see you. You look great as usual." Mac was generous with his greetings, he really meant it.

"You're looking not too bad, Mac. Are you still working with Nadech?" This time Mac did not feel her interest in Nadech, just a friendly and casual remark.

Mia looked on and marvelled at their courtesies. So boring, she got to subtle hints about Yaya being employed and the whole situation that got Mac terminated from CaTCH, blaming Yaya being the one to lure Mac and the male colleagues. There was nothing nice she spoke of Yaya.

Tori was shocked to learn of Yaya's return. Never in her mind had she envisaged the possibility, she was a lost relative in her mind. She was curious how Yaya had turned out and how she landed the job in CaTCH. She would love to meet her, to taint her or show some cousinly love.

"I never expected Yaya to be back. We had a turbulent past but has she turned siren, is she even capable?" She asked, remembered her cousin to be super quiet and shy.

"The answer is all in Mac's dismissal, she definitely is no good." Mia was getting agitated.

Mac was shamefaced. He hid his expression holding his glass of juice. He felt rotten to the core for harming Yaya and having his friendship with Nadech severed.

Looking at Mia then Tori he realised Mia had been the one who was instrumental in his lost. Tori backed off from Nadech when they completed their studies, left Mac and moved on.

"You're welcome to visit CaTCH and surprise your cousin. Tortue her to even out the old days maybe, give it to her for being ungrateful and such a flirt. Would you like to visit her? This week is the best time." Mia wasted no time fixing her plan, fuelling her negatives on Yaya to weaken Tori.

"No, I don't think I'll visit in the office, a meeting like this outside will be better. Can you arrange and let me know." Tori asked.

"I'll arrange and get back to you." Glad that plans were going in place.

Mac was not comfortable with the situation. He looked on and did not want to participate but maybe would just to warn Tori.

Mac left first after getting Tori's contact.

Mia continued her time with Tori. As they got more comfortable she revealed her plans to Tori. She had intention to cause harm to Yaya and asked for Tori's help.

"We were the queen bees in college but we could not even hold Nadech's attention, look who finally captured his heart, some ugly duckling." Mia raised her voice in anger.

Tori looked at her and evil thoughts of herself doing the wicked deeds to Yaya rushed back. What did her cousin do to deserve? Her mother had turned soft and asked her to remember karma when interacting with others, asked her to forgive and forget when dealt with difficult personalities. She wanted to see Yaya to see how she had progressed and maybe to fault her. Reluctantly she nodded agreement to Mia before they parted.

Mia invited Yaya for tea at a quiet location, in some sleepy district a little far away from office. She lied that it was a charming and out of this world place to relax. Yaya declined. Using her persuasion she convinced Yaya. Finally she agreed, hoping their time alone would bring mutual understanding and peace in the office. Mia arranged for them to arrive separately.

"Tex, I am just going out for a while and be back soon. See you later, bro." She was off before Tex had a chance to ask further.

Tori told her mother about Yaya being back to Bangkok. It got her excited as well as remorseful. She regretted her past sinful attitude. She asked Tori to invite Yaya for a visit, she would try repentance with Yaya.

Tori was uneasy with Mia's plan. Mia intended for them to give verbal warning to Yaya to stay away from Nadech followed by luring her to the backwoods, Mia had the location she searched it. Mess up with Yaya and leave her there. Could be days before she was found who knew what would become of her.

Blood was thicker than water, Tori decided not to help Mia. That prompted her to call Mac for advice.

"Hi, Mac, I have a situation and would like your help." She told him.

Mac was pleased to hear from her and apologized for their breakup being foolish and mulish in their youth. He asked if they could start all over again. That got Tori so pleased, she really felt karma decided her next path. Now they were older and apart for a number of years their maturity would guide in their relationship.

She shared Mia's plan with Mac. He was horrified. Mac was disgraceful, he told Tori the incident in the office which started from Mia and what he attempted to do to Yaya and how Nadech dismissed him, nothing to do with Yaya, she was an innocent victim. And how it cost his friendship with Nadech.

"Then you should call Nadech and ask him to come to the cafe too, the more people around, Mia's maliciousness would be exposed. Are you coming along, we are supposed to have tea at four."

"For Nadech and Yaya, they did no wrong, I'll accompany you. It is for you too, Tori. I am proud of you to want to help Yaya instead of heading on Mia's scheme. You're no longer the bad cousin." He encouraged her.

Nadech was on his way back. He skipped another day of training citing project deadline which he could not miss. Actually was because he missed his wallflower so much. Another day in London would kill him. Fortunately flight seat was available, he travelled business and changed the itinerary himself. He wanted to surprise and cuddle up with his baby for the longest. Thinking of her he was all smiles and dozed to a happy nap.

When he was in Bangkok immigration he received a message from Mia. She was bad news, he did not want to see her message. Then he saw picture of his wallflower and Tex that got him curious. The words 'sack her' followed the picture Mia sent.

Nadech looked longer at the picture. They were really carefree and smiling gaily, Tex's hand around her. At first he was afraid and sickened, did Yaya had feelings for Tex or rather Tex being the interested party, wooing his wallflower?

He recalled their beautiful times, the drawing of him swimming and her short but very sweet message, and how frequently she had declared her love to him. He was more than sure his baby loved him. He was not going to judge her. He would demand Tex to leave them alone, Yaya was his. He did not want a repeat like that dinner in his place, his hotheadedness caused them to be separated. Feeling much better he made his way to the office just before lunch.

Tex was alone in the office when Nadech arrived back.

"Where's Yaya, Tex?" He asked.

"Hi Nadech, you're back earlier than expected, the conference ended in advance? I have no idea where she went. She said she was going out for a while I did not have a chance to ask her." He replied while concentrating on his work.

A little surprised Nadech was. He pushed his chance and asked Tex.

"Do you enjoy working with Yaya, Tex? Seems you're overly friendly to her." He gauged Tex's reaction.

"Of course I do, anyone would be, she is creative, a hard worker, so charming besides being so beautiful."

His question caused Tex to stop what he was doing and observed him. He could see pain and jealousy etched on Nadech's face.

"Are you thinking what I think you shouldn't even ventured to?"

"You think I have the hots for Yaya, have a crush on her? Just because we are good doesn't mean that. It means we get along well, we're on same page with a lot of work related stuff and social topics."

"You're blind, Nadech! Anyone can see how much Yaya loves you. I'd want a girlfriend too but I Iove myself too much to commit on a relationship, in other words, I have not found my soulmate but you have, Yaya. She is exactly what I want for a girlfriend, cute, beautiful, feminine, gracious, so loyal and love you to the max, she is your one in a million."

"I'll never stand in the way between you two. You're a cool guy, Nadech, I have a lot of respect for you. You're both perfect for each other and are matched made in heaven." Tex's reverence for Nadech and Yaya was apparent.

Hearing what Tex said Nadech was walking on air knowing he had the most beautiful, worthy and a very hot girl loving him. Yaya was all that Tex said and more to him, she was his consummate significant other whom he was putting a ring on very soon. It got him smiling his best smile. Before he could reply Tex his cellphone rang.

"Nadech, Mac here."

"I have nothing to speak with you, Mac." Bothered he was.

"It is important." Mac insisted.

"Make it fast."

What he heard from Mac made his blood ran cold. He was so worried for Yaya.

"Meet you there. By the way, Tori was the one who unveiled Mia's evil scheme. You'll be surprised she is a changed person."

"What is going on, Nadech." Tex asked.

Nadech briefly filled him in.

"Go to her, save her from Mia. Kick that bitch out of your life and CaTCH." Tex was buoyant and confident in Nadech's capabilities.

Mia was on a high with demented thoughts of hurting Yaya. She parked her car near where she would be able to see newly arrived vehicles and passengers. Although she had a plan according to what she shared with Tori, she wanted to do the extra, knocked Yaya down when she arrived then pushed her into her car and dumped her in the secluded backwoods. Thinking of her helplessness she already felt victorious, she felt capable enough to hurt Yaya without Tori, she was in a hurry for the cruel intention to take place.

Yaya arrived late because of traffic jam. The driver missed some streets and left her along the main road, asked her to walk in as it was a narrow passage, he was sure he would not pick any passenger along the way out.

Why did she choose such an isolated place for tea, it was quiet and hardly any guests around. Slowly and uncertainly she walked to the cafe, not liking the thought at all. In fact she regretted the decision.

Nadech was frantic with worry. He drove so fast to reach and be with Yaya, keep her safe. Mia really did it this time. Without consideration he would terminate her services immediately. The thought of her wanting to harm his wallflower got him distraught, he tried his damnedest not to panic and stay calm.

Mac and Tori were a little behind they lost their way and had to consult road directions. In the meantime the only best contribution they could was called the police.

When she saw Yaya walking to their meeting venue Mia screamed with joy in her car. Yaya was hesitant and walked slowly looked around, checked for the address. It was the best opportunity for Mia to run over Yaya now. Like a lunatic she drove wildly heading straight for Yaya who was still a little distance from her.

Nadech arrived and ran in speedy direction to Yaya. He panicked when he saw a car coming straight to Yaya, he screamed for Yaya that got her surprised and running to him.

Mia was enraged to see Nadech, what was he doing in the scene, he was not part of it, he was supposed to fly back from London a day later. Hopping mad she drove head-on at them.

Shielding her body Nadech held Yaya and rolled them to the ground before Mia knocked them. His arm was fractured in the process but it was nothing as long as she was safe. Holding on his arm he got up and helped Yaya.

Mia looked on in panic she was caught. Opening the car door she made for her escape but police cruisers surrounded the area. Mac and Tori confirmed her plans, she was handcuffed and brought to the police station.

A huge relief spread over Nadech, he was so glad his wallflower was unharmed.

"You're hurt, Nadech. Let's get you to the hospital." She was so troubled that her love was injured.

"It is nothing as long as you're safe. Mia is really a nasty piece of work, so vile. I am glad the authorities took her."

"You're back earlier than expected. I am so thankful, you saved me again, my protector." Reaching for him she hugged him close and kissed him with gratitude.

Yaya was surprised to see Mac and Tori, the two least favourite persons she wanted to be associated with. She was wary of them but with Nadech holding her she faced them bravely. He gave her strength and courage.

Tori approached Yaya.

"Yaya, I am so glad you're safe. Mia was really evil. She wanted me to partake in her scheme but it was not my purpose. You don't deserve it as well as those bad tantrums I threw on you. I am really sorry." She was regretful, eyed her cousin who was so beautiful and composed.

"Thank you for helping me, I am appreciative." She did not have more to say. Shortly they left and attended to Nadech's bruise in the hospital.

A month into the incident Nadech was well and fit as a fiddle. He hired Mia's replacement who seemed capable and had worked in the same industry, making it easy to communicate.

Mac came to the office and apologized once again to Nadech and Yaya for his mistakes. Having gone through so much their friendship needed time to repair and rebuild. He and Tori would resume their relationship. They were good for each other, kept each grounded and sensible.

Tori invited Yaya to visit them in her home. Aunt Pin wanted to see Yaya. She was not sure she wanted to but Aunty Sia persuaded her.

"Honey, I am there, I will not allow them to harm you. Just a short visit and you'll feel no obligation to them. In fact it is them who will always feel their serious flaws."

Nadech encouraged and offered to accompany her. She prefer to do it alone but he insisted on waiting for her at their usual place seven years ago.

It was painful to see her aunt who caused her much misery. Her aunt was full of regrets and asked for Yaya's forgiveness. The same went to Tori she apologized for her misdeeds, hoping they could be friends. Yaya made them comfortable and nodded her acceptance, how soon she would be able she did not know, she needed some time. Aunty Sia was extremely proud of her girl, so virtuous and admirable.

Aunty Sia was the wisest. The visit left Yaya carefree. What she experienced from her aunt and cousin was a thing of the past, no more demons to upset her.

She had every lovely thing to look forward with Nadech. She could not wait to plan their wedding and be Mrs Kugimiya.

They were in his studio, their next favourite place after his bedroom, doing nothing just glorifying in their post sensual pleasure moments.

"I am going to take a long sabbatical, a year or two, to make babies with you." He was happy with his decision.

"After all the occurrences I want you all for myself, twenty-four seven, you can't leave me at all. I want to wake next to you everyday, watch the sunrise and sunset with my beautiful baby, and explore so many undiscovered things with you." He smiled, hands caressing her body.

"That's well-said, you're the boss. I can't I'll be fired." She brooded.

"Of course you can, I'll approve it in a heartbeat as long as you're with me. I am the boss, you're next. Tex will be studio head and in charge. For bigger projects we're still contactable."

She was all smiles thinking of the adventures they would seek, her favourite kind of adventures were their adventures, spending every minute with him.

"I like to help you with your stationery dream too, source for materials, ensure the merchandise are aesthetically pleasing and works of art that bring joy to owners. It is an interesting venture." She was overjoyed he was on same page with her aspirations.

"Two heads are better than one. I am so happy you're in tune. I've loved the idea since before I met you, that's why I made those cards and drew for you, its my passion. I know we'll make it a success because we're highly motivated and very passionate. Thank you, my love." Pulling him she planted a kiss on his lips.

"All for you, baby, I love the idea. You're so smart. But right now we have a more important task ... plan our wedding and it should be soon or you can't blame me if you are in the club, I have no problem with that." He beamed his dimples at her.

"Not before you satisfy me again." She teased.

"Look who is insatiable? I thought it's me but it is my pleasure." He looked into her eyes with lust. Holding her face tenderly he affirmed his love to her.

"My darling wallflower, I've fallen in love with you since we first met at my birthday party. Your wallflower nature is absolutely precious to me. I love everything about you then and even more now, you're perfect. You mean the world to me. I am looking forward to our future together. Everyday will be joyous just having you with me, allows me to take care of you to the fullest."

Hearing his promise, Yaya was in tears. She was so fortunate, Nadech was the best thing in her life.

"You mean so much to me, Nadech, you are my man, I love you so much." Softly confessed her love to him, hugged him for dear life, never want to be apart from him.

"You'll always be my baby, forever and ever, I love you with my life." Lovely words from him she loved to hear.

"A beach wedding will be so lovely, so romantic, plus Tucker can come along. Do you like the idea?" She asked him dreamily.

"We are soulmates, baby! It is exactly what I love too." He was euphoric they were of the same mind, they were so meant to be, very enthusiastic with the beach wedding theme he was.

"Wonderful, let's start planning, my dearest. I already have ideas and I see a beautiful wedding." Kissing him as she shared her thoughts with him.

They got hot and unable to resist touched each other, loved each other. Smiling their giggles they took their time in fulfilling their desires.

Theirs was not a fairy-tale romance but love at first sight, it was perfect love.

I Am Your Man
Seal

Rely on me to supply
Your needs from now on
Shelter you and be
A pillow to lean on
For in your eyes, I see
What I was born to be
And now, now my life can begin
For I am your man
Oh, yes, I am, yes, I am
I'm your man
Listen, darling
There's no sacrifice great or small
I wouldn't do
My ambition is
Bringing happiness to you
And if troubles comes our way
I'm gonna promise to stay
Right by your side
'Cause that's where I wanna stay
For I am your man
Oh, yes, I am, little darling
Little darling, I'm your man
My childish days are through
I wanna be someone you can look up to
Someone who can protect, oh
Someone who you can respect
You can count on me
I'm just trying to make myself worthy
Of the precious, precious love
I know you've been giving me
I want nothing more for myself
Your love is greatest wealth
And when you take my hand
And when you take my hand
You will proudly say
Oh, this is my man
Oh, yes, I am, yes, I am, little darling
Little darling, ooh I'm your man oh
Oh listen darling, whenever you call me I'll be there oh ohh
I am your man
When you need someone, someone to talk to
Cause I am, I am, I am your man
I am your man
Oh little darling, little darling, whenever you look for me
Cause I am, I am, I am your man
I am your man
Whenever you need me darling

Lyrics | AZ Lyrics
Songwriters | Valerie Simpson | Nickolas Ashford
credit as tagged

The End

CaSURVIVOUR

hi key

a million thanks for spoiling me and the rest of yadechers worldwide.... :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :thumbup:oh my God keep on writing please....i just love yaya's dream boat :coverlaf: i guess even yadech themselves will become addictive to your fan fictions sexy but wholesomely delivered :thumbup: please dont stop writing key..mine was just a piece of cake but at least almost real :lmao3:  looking forward for your next yadech fin ff

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks a million to @ arthurhthao Ig for very cute pic of YeNYeN, a pic of NaYaYen

And thanks to dearest YK & dearest Key for spoiling us. you really made my Sunday ka
01 Cute pic of YeNYeN & 02 Yadech fictions , that's it- My wonderful Sunday

Cr. arthurhthao

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@key !!!! :thanks:  for the FF ...

:thanks: :thanks:  everyone for update and :coolpix:

when is YADECH next event together ??

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Wow....the super bowl game was so exciting and the halftime show was great!

So cute......

Nadech and his lays........

cr:as tagged
It was a good game bubba. Esp the last 30 second. Couldn't believe it.

meysaelee

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait to see what Yaya gonna wear tonight for Daradaily The Great Awards.. I hope Nadech can join Yaya tonight

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Thanks meysaelee :flowers: for Nadech's V24 video.

I enjoyed watching it. So this is the product that Nadech gave as New Year's gifts. Nadech looks like a fitness trainer. Well, sign me up & I will diligently attend his classes everyday :rofl:

What is the product, anyway? Something that help the eyes? Does anyone know?

Thanks bubba :flowers: for Nadech's Men's Health magazine photos. Do you mind if I took these photos & post them into Nadech's thread & Nadech's Men's Health magazine thread?

Also thanks na ka for Nadech's childhood & Lays photos. Looks like he already knew how to model at that age, hands in pockets, bending one leg, shoulder relaxed & striking a cool look :bhehe:

Thanks keylargo :flowers: for your wonderful NY fanfiction My Wallflower about love at first sight & I am glad that you were able to post it yourself ;) & no problem on the info on how to post photos ;).

@ c1ndy, I am glad that I could help you out.

Thanks yaya kugimiya :flowers: for your NY fanfictions. I hope you have a good night sleep for all of the fanfictions you have written so far :bhehe:

Thanks lazie.<3 :flowers: for photos & caption.

Those 2 photos do match with each other. Yaya in photo below with both hands faced up saying " P'chai Nadech, put the knife away, you are scaring my admired fans away " . Nadech in photo above with knife saying "Nong sao Yaya, I am just giving them warnings to be nice to you, that is all" :bhehe:

Thanks fresh :flowers: for the great news on RFTD's win & congrats to Yadech :cheer: & fans who voted :cheer:

And Thank you na ka :flowers: Junyukio for NaYaYen photo. One day we may soon see this illustration from an actual photo ka :ghehe:.

CaSURVIVOUR

sorry for reposting this old picture....credits to the owner can somebody translate the caption below..... thanks

ช่วงบ่าย..แวะเข้ามาพัก....
มาเจอภาพนี้...ตั้งแต่น้องๆไปทำบุญกันที่ขอนแก่น..นานแล้ว...
และเสร็จงาน..พี่ชายก็พาน้องไปรู้จักเพื่อนๆกลุ่มขอนแก่น..เห็นแล้ว
น่ารักดีนะ..เลยเอามาลงให้ชมกันค่ะ..สถานที่ก็คงเป็นร้านของพี่เซ๊ง
ชมกันให้หายคิดถึงนะคะ.ช่วงน้องๆแยกกันทำงาน.แต่ชีวิตจริง.ดี๊ดี..
ยังคง"รักกันเหมือนเดิม"นะคะ... ขอบคุณ เจ้าของภาพนะคะ

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and thank you for your wonderful shares na ka.
@m9, you're welcome and please do.

Yay.....Congratulations to Yaya for  "The Hot Girl of the Year 2014" Award. :dance1: :dance2: :clap:
Beautiful as always.........

cr:as tagged & withloveurassayas