[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
thanks Junyukio ka for the link & illustrated photos of NaYen, Yen Yen & NaYaYen. Me too, waiting patiently for photos of this wonderful lil family NaYaYen :D.

Does anyone know if the plaid shirt Nadech was wearing in this photo is the same actual shirt?

It would be interesting if it is the actual same shirt, speak volume For Me of who he is, and No, I am not thinking that he is not fashionable or would not buy new shirts. It is something deeper :bhehe:.

Credits - jaideemakna

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and thank you for cute pictures na ka.

Nadech for Men's Health mag. coming out this Sunday......Looking mighty hot!!!

Yaya is so beautiful here.....actually, she looks good with any hairstyles......

cr:as tagged & nyclub

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Called me crazy but it seems like everyone is very excited and adore YenYen as if NY just adopted a baby puppy together and named it YenYen.   It reminded me of the many couples who named their kids with the same letter with their spouses....in this case, Yaya, YenYen.   

Many people like the name YenYen because it has both letters Y & N, hehehehehe.

Picture of the Day.....reading the scripts in salong.

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Awee he's so cute with his new baby. Yes, Na is looking mighty handsome for Men's Health. Glad he made the cover. I agree, Yaya does look good in pretty much all hair styles up or down. They all compliment her beautiful face. Wahooooo counting down the days to see Nadech on screen again!!!

Finpeo

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:
Finpeo,

Let's see, we still have six more weeks before you go to Thailand.   We just have Yaya's February schedule so hopefully we will have her March schedule next month.    What MrsChum suggested is a good idea, try to contact the Chinese and Vietnamese Fan clubs too.   Also, check space4ny IG and this thread regularly.   Either Bubba or myself will translate Yaya's March schedule when it becomes available.

I'm sure everything will work out in the end.    If you were unable to meet Yadech, try to visit places where Yadech used to go.   I think it would be cool to visit Nadech's Rangsit University or Yaya's Chulalongkorn University, Pe Ae's restaurant that Yadech just visit a few days ago....the food looks so yummy, Central World and Siam Paragon where Yadech often have events.   While you were in Thailand, don't be shy to ask the locals about Yaya and who knows you might run into her fans who will be more than happy to help you.   Best of luck na kha.
+@Ms.Zoe Mrs.Chum

Thank you so much, and how can I contact Chinese fc, I already asked Thai FC and Vietnamese Fc but they dont answer me? At first, I planned to go alone so I could always follow Nadech Yaya all the time ( not shopping nor travelling) but now I will go there with 3 friends, I must be guider for my friends so I need to know yadech schedule to arrange my time :(

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Hi c1ndy :hiya:, to upload photos, this is what you will need to include:

[ img ] photo link [/img]

If you will post more than 3 photos, you will need to put additional photos in spoiler tab like this:

[ spoiler ] [ img] photo link [/img] [/spoiler]

*** Important reminder - Make Sure when you upload, there is no space between brackets ][ & no space between [i or [/i or g] or g]photo link[/

*** When I upload photos, I follow important reminder & I have no problem

I hope you find this post of mine easy to understand ^_^

c1ndy said:
Hello everyone

So sorry I forget how to upload photos.   

Congratulations to NY
@ chaitra, in the past when you posted photos in spoiler tab, there were spaces that was why additional photos were not in spoiler tab ^_^

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Absolute Congratulations to our beloved Yadech and RFTD being the winners in Truelife vote. Yadech totally deserve the awards. Thanks c1ndy, Malee and bubba for the excellent news.
I am sure you're one of the voters c1ndy. Thanks to you I was too, with the link you provided.

MsZoe thank you very much for the instructions, very helpful.

yk for you I will try my best and expedite, I am very appreciative of your encouragement.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Today Yaya met with @dailycherie (Momay)

Cr:space4ny
#Repost @dailycherie with @repostapp.
・・・
It was nice working with this cutie today. Now I know why everyone loves you, @urassayas. Thank you for visiting my show ja. . . @dailycherie (Momay) is a formal Pop star and now a well known beauty guru on YouTube. Her show on YouTube is called "Momay Pa Plearn". She did some episodes in English too. I love watching her show, she is very informative and funny. Yaya will be on her show....I'm sure it will be about makeup:) #urassayas #momay #momaypaplearn