[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
preciouskj said:
Oh P'Ae has a restaurant?? Can you give me the name ?? I want to go when i will be overthere :)
It's call Tumlea in BKK. He also have the Korean Restaurant and many more. Check P'Ae IG ja
Cr. space4ny

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and thank you all for your wonderful shares na ka.
meysaelee said:
http://daradaily.com/news/45679/read

Hope one of guys can translated this later about Nadech and Yaya from dara daily news from early today

cr:daradaily

NY fanclubs fin!  "Nadech - Yaya" cleared queue to have a meal together with "mae Keaw - mae Pla"

Thanks to space4ny for an awesome translation na ka.  Here's the link ka:  http://instagram.com/p/yUbgNBy6JK/?modal=true

You can said that "Nadech Kugimiya" and "Yaya Urassaya" is the Koo Jin that alway have busy schedule. Despite their busy schedule, they still find sometime to be sweet. Because most recently, they walk hand in hand with "Mea Keaw" and "Mea Pla" to have meal at Tumlea restaurant, the restaurant of manager P'A Supachai. They both guaranty that the food there is really good. Very sweet like this, make NY fanclub super fin for sure.

Awww...they look so happy....

cr:as tagged

preciouskj said:
Oh P'Ae has a restaurant?? Can you give me the name ?? I want to go when i will be overthere :)

Pe' Ae restaurant name is ตำแหล (Tumlea) ka.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Good morning/night everyone.    Have a wonderful week na kha.

Many people have wondered whether puppy Yen Yen is a boy or a girl.     Here's the hint:  Yen Yen  Yaya,   Yen Yen   Yaya.

The vet said Yen Yen is four months old and is doing very well.    Yaya would love to have a dog, but because she and her mom are constantly on the road and her dad is out of the country sometimes make it very difficult to have a pet.    Now, her Pe chai adopted Yen Yen and his dad and mom can help take care of Yen Yen while Nadech is away.   Yaya can go visit Yen Yen whenever she has the time.   Sometimes, things were meant to be.   

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
O_O :eyetwitch:, I read "they walk hand in hand" many times to make sure I am reading right instead of being delusional & seeing words. WOW. Ladies, are you still on :cloud9:, I am coming up there right now to join you, let party up there :dance2:

thanks bubba for the fin news!

So YenYen is a girl! I was wondering about its gender as well. I read before that Nadech is allergic to dogs so now his allergy is gone/under control? Nadech is trying to do his best in doing things & fulfilling what his Lady likes (pottery & dog). He is a very considerate person :heart:. NaYaYen :ghehe:

thanks Vimalee for the news on puppy YenYen!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@Ms.Zoe, I just came down from :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:  because I wanted to post something here, hehehehe.

This must be after lunch with Yaya and Mae Pla.....in the studio recording voice for Yum Yum.  

Wow, so many Y's today,  Yum Yum, Yen Yen, Yaya.    No wonder he was so happy and just look at his expression.   

credit Sorn Puangsaeng and NY CLUB FB

Ms.Zoe

Come back up to :cloud9: when you are done with posting ka ^___^.

Hahaha...he is probably on :cloud9: with all of us too ka. Yes Yes Yes, too many Ys ka :D.

Yes, I agree about some things are meant to be! YenYen will help Yadech bond more & more :heart:

@Ms.Zoe, I just came down from :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:  because I wanted to post something here, hehehehe.

This must be after lunch with Yaya and Mae Pla.....in the studio recording voice for Yum Yum.  

Wow, so many Y's today,  Yum Yum, Yen Yen, Yaya.    No wonder he was so happy and just look at his expression.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Ms.Zoe, I'm pretty sure that Nadech's allergy to dog is under control by either taking allergy injections or allergy medication or both na.

Jonathan Wylder, the famous sculptor, posted this with a caption, "The sculpting of YaYa Urassaya Sperbund . By Jonathan Wylder . Sattihip . Thailand . Wonderful memories . Jai dee mak mak."  (Jai dee mak mak means very kind-hearted)
Wow....can't wait to see the masterpiece!!!

An ordinary day that is so special!

cr:as tagged

Ms.Zoe

I had this simple creative idea for quiet some time now, but did not have the stimulus to actually begin it. Recently, with Nadech's pottery & puppy Yen Yen photos & the re-air of TNNKK, I have the urge to create & finish this simple creation.

My delusional story behind creation: Ryu & Mayumi had a perfect love story but death came as no human being could escape it. They promised each other that no matter what happen they will find each other again after death & continue their undying love story. Many centuries past, Maryumi's undying love story became a beautiful love story of Athit & Darunee.

I was also inspired by Rabindranath Tagore's Unending Love poem. I would always think of reincarnation love every time I read it. I believe in reincarnation. For tragic love stories, lovers hopefully could find each other again & for happy love stories, lovers hopefully could continue their undying love for each other.

This simple creation also reminds me of & also was inspired by chaitra's fanfic Forever ^___^.

credits - Ms.Zoe for edits, Unending Love poem for excerpt, RFTD & TNNKK & photographers for photos

Ms.Zoe

My delusional mind says it was Nadech who liked Yaya's photo. Look likes she gave him a kiss with her signature face :whahuh:

hi all

i have been doubting for long time i guess keaw_jung IG account is also nadech's IG account :coverlaf:  :wub:  :kiss3:  

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubba said:

Jonathan Wylder, the famous sculptor, posted this with a caption, "The sculpting of YaYa Urassaya Sperbund . By Jonathan Wylder . Sattihip . Thailand . Wonderful memories . Jai dee mak mak."  (Jai dee mak mak means very kind-hearted)
Wow....can't wait to see the masterpiece!!!

Thank you bubba for sharing ja. I think this sculpture of Yaya was done a couple of years ago. I remember reading about it. Here's the master piece na. He did an amazing job.

Jonathan Wylder gallery

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Ms.Zoe said:
I had this simple creative idea for quiet some time now, but did not have the stimulus to actually begin it. Recently, with Nadech's pottery & puppy Yen Yen photos & the re-air of TNNKK, I have the urge to create & finish this simple creation.

My delusional story behind creation: Ryu & Maryumi had a perfect love story but death came as no human being could escape it. They promised each other that no matter what happen they will find each other again after death & continue their undying love story. Many centuries past, Maryumi's undying love story became a beautiful love story of Athit & Darunee.

I was also inspired by Rabindranath Tagore's Unending Love poem. I would always think of reincarnation love every time I read it. I believe in reincarnation. For tragic love stories, lovers hopefully could find each other again & for happy love stories, lovers hopefully could continue their undying love for each other.

This simple creation also reminds me of & also was inspired by chaitra's fanfic Forever ^___^.

HI Zoe, I hope your doing good. :flowers:  WOW your creation is amazing. Your idea behind this creation is truly romantic and beautiful. By reading your idea, I can totally imagine the connection between TNNKK and RFTD. 

I normally don't romanticize Reincarnation but Yadech were the only people who inspired me for this subject. Something about their "love" makes me want to see them together for eternity. From a fanfic point of veiw (maybe realy life also Hehe) : Yadech were the only people for me, whom I would want to bring back to life again and again to love each other. They just exuberate so much love and their chemistry is mind blowing and we just love them, don't we.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: . 

QUOTING YOU and Rabindranath Tagore:
                          I seem to have loved you numberless forms, numberless times...
                          In life afterlife, in age after age, FOREVER.

Honestly these lines are sooooooooooooooo inspiring :spin:  :fanfic:  :fanfic:  :fanfic:  :fanfic: . I wish you were writing my fanfic, coz these lines are so apt for my fanfic FOREVER. In other words, I wish I could steal these lines from you (and RT) right this minute :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 

Ms.Zoe

Hi chaitra, I'm doing well. I hope your are doing well also. Thank you for your comments on my creation ka. Actually, those 2 lines on my creation are the first 2 lines of Tagore's Unending Love poem. I totally forgot to put his name/poem name onto my creation :facepalm: :D. I will edit later today. When I read the prelude of your fanfic Forever, I was like this O_O :eyetwitch: wow, I was thinking that it is reincarnation love story in the making & thought of Tagore's poem immediately, the poem has the word "forever" & your fanfic is called Forever, what a coincidence, I thought too. I did not link the 2 lines of Tagore's poem to Yadech, but your fanfic Forever of Yadech was the link I was looking for. Thank you ka :flowers:. At first I was thinking of using a photo of Maryumi only with the poem but then I love TNNKK too much & was searching for some TNNKK photos for other creations I have in mind. I found the TNNKK photo I used in creation & everything just clicked.

Hahaha, I was thinking that Tagore's poem, the first 2 lines would be so appropriate to be incorporated into your Forever's prelude when I first read it. I actually have a fanfic in mind for Yadech, I just wish I have the time, the creative mind, a big vocabulary bank, etc to write it :D. I want to join the Yadech's author/fanfic club :ghehe:.

chaitra said:
HI Zoe, I hope your doing good. :flowers:  WOW your creation is amazing. Your idea behind this creation is truly romantic and beautiful. By reading your idea, I can totally imagine the connection between TNNKK and RFTD. 

I normally don't romanticize Reincarnation but Yadech were the only people who inspired me for this subject. Something about their "love" makes me want to see them together for eternity. From a fanfic point of veiw (maybe realy life also Hehe) : Yadech were the only people for me, whom I would want to bring back to life again and again to love each other. They just exuberate so much love and their chemistry is mind blowing and we just love them, don't we.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: . 

QUOTING YOU and Rabindranath Tagore:
                          I seem to have loved you numberless forms, numberless times...
                          In life afterlife, in age after age, FOREVER.

Honestly these lines are sooooooooooooooo inspiring :spin:  :fanfic:  :fanfic:  :fanfic:  :fanfic: . I wish you were writing my fanfic, coz these lines are so apt for my fanfic FOREVER. In other words, I wish I could steal these lines from you (and RT) right this minute :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Zoe, I knew they were the first 2 lines from RT's Unending Love, but you were the one to mention it (when many people dint even know such a beautiful poem existed)  and to create a beautiful thought of adapting Yadech for those beautiful lines so I wanted to give the credit to you.

I'm so happy my FF Forever came to your mind when you read those lines even before Yadech.

Since you have a Yadech fanfiction in mind, I do hope you find time to write it. As for creative mind, Don't worry about it. Just take the first step of taking the time and then you will be writing in no time and everything will fall into place, the way you want it. 
Don't fret about the vocabulary bank. Vocab can add a lot to the writing but sometimes, beauty lies in the rawness of the story and not by big words or awesome grammar. 

Yadech are a beautiful inspiration and Yadechers are too kind so I'm sure you will get the same encouragement and love that I received from these ladies. I personally request you to start as soon as possible coz all you have to do is START and then everything will come naturally to you and you will definitely have fun :dance2: . 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
i'm so glad yaya's wound is getting better now. :thumbsup:  :bravo: so yadech doing merit together will be possible again :heart:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
old pictures but meaningful credits to the owners :heart:

i love where yaya placed her left hand so gf and sweet :heart:

yadech always hanged out with cover ups :heart:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

i love seeing bf's hand instinct of nadech to yaya's back  :heart:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: