[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
gi

i am glad to see yadech dating in real life though they always deny it it is still obvious moms and close friends(very hard to hide so support system must be available :coverlaf: ) are very supportive...yadechers are spoiled again :heart:  :crush:  :wub:

yadech will always say we are in group we dont go out alone....well what ever all we know these two are inseparable with or without lakorn together yadech always find time to hang out privately that's love :wub:  :wub:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

i think yadech went to visit yen yen today before or after lunch time in the first picture :cloud9:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Oh to add on the list of excuses they may have is they are meeting each other to discuss over the upcoming merits event they will do on Feb 15 :ghehe:. Well, it may be the right excuse since there is like 3 weeks left to merits event, but who knows what other things Yadech may discuss with each other :pervie: :ghehe:. YenYen is one lucky puppy, YenYen had treatment for its injury, got named by Yadech/Nadech with such a cute name and now YenYen has both Yadech as parents (delusional thinking here) :bhehe:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aweeee it's so good to finally see my loves togetheR. For a second I had to question myself if these were old or recent. But my heart is at ease seeing them Out eating. Hope to see them more out and about. My handsome lost some weight and still looks so handsome. I must say he looks good with beanie, facial hair and in green ☺
Congratulations to Yadech for all their wins and still crossing my fingers for the up coming awards. I hope they do win ❤

Khub khun makkkk ladies for keeping us up to date!!!!
BTW, did anyone get there 5plus1 DVD yet? Mine had yet to arrive and I ordered it at the end of December.

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
yaya kugimiya said:
i am glad to see yadech dating in real life though they always deny it it is still obvious moms and close friends(very hard to hide so support system must be available :coverlaf: ) are very supportive...yadechers are spoiled again :heart:  :crush:  :wub:

yadech will always say we are in group we dont go out alone....well what ever all we know these two are inseparable with or without lakorn together yadech always find time to hang out privately that's love :wub:  :wub:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

i think yadech went to visit yen yen today before or after lunch time in the first picture :cloud9:
@YK, This pic is not on today :) You can see from his clothes ka, please see the below post from @ bubba

bubba said:
Awww.....so cute.....
Mae Keaw posted this and wrote,  "@Every FC, pe'Nadech named the puppy 'Yen Yen' (Cool Cool).  Today, he went to visit....He was so glad to see the puppy stronger and safe.  Su su na 'Yen Yen'."

And again, I can see Mae Keaw used the words "pe' Nadech" lol, Mea Keaw not in the above pic right?
Guess what? Ya posted this pic not Mae Keaw ka! --> my delusional thought went to the Max ;)
I'll join you all on Cloud 9 too na ka !

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
yadech has a perfect way of avoiding scandal by bringing chaperone with them in dating...to make sure they remain with wholesome image as presenters of many products :scratchhead2:  :thumbsup:  :thumbup:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for sharing the pictures above. Happy to see the lovely couple and their mom dinning out together again. The food sure do look delicious. If I ever get to visit Thailand, that restaurant of P'Ae is a must visit place for me.

@M9, the dvd is not out yet ja. Will be out on the 29th and mayb you will get it the next couple day after that.

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
MrsChum said:
Thank you everyone for sharing the pictures above. Happy to see the lovely couple and their mom dinning out together again. The food sure do look delicious. If I ever get to visit Thailand, that restaurant of P'Ae is a must visit place for me.

@M9, the dvd is not out yet ja. Will be out on the 29th and mayb you will get it the next couple day after that.
Oh P'Ae has a restaurant?? Can you give me the name ?? I want to go when i will be overthere :)