[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Or maybe practicing for a Thailand version of the movie "Ghost" in the making?  Wishful thinking, I know, but wouldn't that be awesome.  

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
PART 1

yaya kugimiya said:
hi all

in times of missing yadech my delusional mind is being activated :scratchhead2: i am in the mood to write my yadech mini FF.I hope you will like it....enjoy reading :party:

YAYA:(calling nadech to his phone)hello p barry  my wound is swelling again and its very painful after eating some crabs...i want to cry now(in cute sexy voice) hu hu huh

NADECH:nong yaya where are you now are in your condo you want me to come? tomorrow we have merit together you can skip just this time.

YAYA:i am in my condo with mae pla dont bother to come i know you were so busy you need to rest.

but nadech rush to visit yaya in her condo with some fresh fruits pain killer meds bought by his personal assistant and driver 

nadech:good evening mae pla yaya called me and she is in pain i am sorry to disturbed both of you

mae pla:uuuy barry i am the one who should say sorry because yaya bothered you to come.

nadech:no mae pla it is my own free will to come here i want to see the condition of her wound.where is she can i have a look to her wound?(very concern manner)

mae pla:yaya is in her room she is on her sofa crying like a kid i told her not to eat crabs so there she is her wound inflamed again.

with mae pla's permission nadech went to yaya's bed room and yaya was surprised.

yaya:p barry why you bother to come here i know you have very busy shedule you need to rest.

but nadech covered yaya's mouth and hug her upon seeing yaya's teary eyes

NADECH:enough nong yaya i bought some fresh mandarin for you you need to eat vit c rich fruits and i have some pain killer for your pain.

YAYA:p barry your presence is more than enough for me....are you not tired you went filming the whole day.

NADECH:no  i will never get tired of you it is hard for me to sleep knowing you are not feeling well please dont stop me taking care of you.

YAYA:(yaya cried of happiness) p barry you are really one of a kind thank you truly for always there for me(and she hugs nadech very tightly and their hearts beat faster)

NADECH::eek:f course i will always be by your side as long as you need me or even if you dont need me no one can separate me from you( as he kisses yaya's forehead)

YAYA:p barry why are you so kind to me?(nadech look directly to yaya's eyes upon hearing this question)

NADECH:i am supposed to be the one to ask that question beacuse you remain so kind to me even i am always teasing you until you got hurt physically and have some bruises for more than five years you never change.

YAYA:(yaya did not say a word but kiss nadech on the lips a little bit longer) and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST BARRY,MY PARTNER IN CRIME,MY CONFIDANT.THANK YOU TRULY FOR ALWAYS THERE FOR ME.

NADECH:(nadech's ear turned RED...speechless for a while)..and says what was the meaning of that kiss does this mean we are a couple now?

YAYA;what do you think p barry for five years we are always together do you think our hearts are made of stone?

NADECH:nong sao thank you for the priceless birthday gift the first time i met you i really felt intimidated for me i dont deserve you i was just from the province while you an english speaking pretty girl from norway.

YAYA:p barry who cares if you are from the province what matters most we are both happy being always together.

NADECH;i love you my baby nong sao i cant stand it anymore...sorry but this is how i feel for you after the under water kiss we did in DAJ i thought it was just a simple infatuation but as days go by it is getting stronger that i am almost becoming crazy..you see how i love to tease you it was only my trick just to get your attention.

YaYA:i know because i felt the same way(they hug again)uuughhh my wound is painful i almost forgot

NADECH:sorry did i press you so much? 

YAYA;no in fact i love it....let us just keep this in secret 

NADECH:sure this is also what i want our love life to be private except for my mom and your mom

YAYA;you see i said you are more than enough i forgot the pain just being with you.

NADECH:you can skip the merit tomorrow i dont want you to be in pain in sunny day during merit...i know how you wish to attend the merit but your wound is inflamed please just have some rest.

YAYA:p barry i guess i cant live without you i thank God for meeting you in this life time i wish this will never end

NADECH:so do you love me too?

YAYA:(yaya smiled shyly)hmmmm yes

NADECH:make it specific tell me loudly that you love me too

YAYA;yes i love too p barry  (they hug kiss the night away)

NADECH:my baby i want to hug you like this for long time i'm afraid i will be missing you when you go to norway for two weeks.

YAYA:i cant go to norway my doctor did not allow me.

NADECH:(very happy)really???? so we can have our holiday together in pattaya i thought i will be lonely for two weeks.

TO BE CONTINUED i am sleepy already i hope you like my yadech delusionals based on REAL LIFE happenings

CaSURVIVOUR

hi all

here is the continuation of my yadech mini fan fiction enjoy reading

part 2

After yadech embraced and declared that the are indded a new couple Nadech decided to inform Mae Pla about him and yaya but before that.....

YAYA;P Barry do you think i will be happy spending my holiday in Norway away from you for two weeks....to be honest since we became as closiest friends in thai showbiz and we're having projects together... i have noticed when doing lakorns and tv commercials without you i always feel empty...i dont know how to explain this but everytime you teased me and i got mad at you but when you're not around to pester me i really felt so empty(nadech listening to yaya closely their eyes meet)

NADECH: (Nadech is smiling to yaya) uuhumm it is because you started to fall in love with me(yaya pinched him)...no need to be shy hahaha ...i guess i was the one who first fell in love with you...remember the under water kiss we made in DJA....I knew it was just acting but i am only human since that time on....i keep on denying that i am beginning to love you i thought it was just a simple infatuation that will soon disappear...i nevr expect that we will be having continuous work together i thank God for that...i thought i will have only money and popularity but what matters most is YOU my baby love(yaya cried of happiness upon hearing this)

YAYA:p Barry we better not announced our relationship...i dont wanna loose you my dearest barry we all know how harsh the media they might separate us.

NADECH:we really have the same thought we are really soul mates so during interviews we should deny our relationship no matter what we should make it private i cant afford to loose you either nong yaya(and he kisses yaya on the lips while hugging her very tightly)

YAYA:p Barry uuughh i cant breath my wound hurts.....ok ok so it is official we are sweethearts now my confidant my dearest barry

NADECH:my baby i am very sorry i cant stand it anymore... i really cant live without you i have meet so many pretty girls but no one can win you..even i teased you ...you forgave me easily even i hurt you physically....before i go home can we kiss again my baby?please as your gift for me on my birthday(pointing his lips while smiling and showing his dimples)

YAYA:(she grab nadech's neck with her two hands and allows nadech to hug her while they kiss their tongues meet and taste their heavenly lips for almost 30 minutes both yadech were moaning in c9).....uuuggh p barry i cant breath.

for the first time in five years they did a real life kiss off cam..i guess they were fed up of just acting and doing fake kisses in lakorn when in fact they were attracted to each other but tight lipped of their true feelings

NADECH:I am sorry nong sao you really made me crazy how i wish not to stop but i have to go home...you made me the happiest man on earth nong sao(as he smile at yaya showing his dimples)

YAYA:p Barry you must go home now it's late night and you have to merit tomorrow..i think i'll go with you 

NADECH:no just have some rest i can see your wound is not in condition..eat the oranges and your pain reliever.

yadech went to Mae Pla in living room

YAYA:Mom P Barry will tell you something very important.

MAE PLA:What is that ....ok go ahead

NADECH:I would like to inform you that me and yaya are officially sweethearts now...i hope you will accept me as yaya's boyfriend...i promise not to hurt yaya i will do my best to make her happy.

MAE PLA:actually i am expecting this to happen i am old enough to analyze how both of you behave to each other.as a mother i want my daughter to be happy and barry you should fulfill your promise because you are yaya's first boyfriend ever please dont give her a reason to cry over you.

NADECH;Thanks mae pla i appreciate the trust you have given me for yaya.....btw she doesnt need to come with me to do merit tomorrow she has to rest,but can you allow me to visit yaya in pattaya on christmas eve and in new years eve? 

MAE PLA:sure but it's up to yaya i have nothing against that..... both of you are old enough.

NADECH:thanks mae pla so i will go ahead now

YAYA:p Barry bye bye take care let us just keep in touch via sms or just call me advance HAPPY BIRTHDAY my love.

NADECH:(and he hugs yaya and mae pla as he goes out from yaya's condo)

YAYA:Mom thank you so much for being nice to P Barry i thought you would opposed

MAE PLA:hmmm it's ok sweetie barry is a good man i have known him for long time...i can see he can take care of you.

TO BE CONTINUED ....i am sleepy already

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@yk, thanks for the update na ka.  Good night and sweet dreams na.

Junyukio said:
Pls help us when you have free time na ka! thanks a lot @Vimalee @bubba

Cr. as tagged, Yaya Barry, leeya Ifnt, Thayanid Lek
Thanks for sharing ka and here's the translation na.

Asked whether they can change from 'koo jin' (fantasy couple) to 'koo jing' (real couple)?  I would like to say it right now that they are a long time ago.  Not only the fanclubs cheer for them to be a couple, but the important driving force is their mothers.  Since the children are close together, the mothers are also close together as well which would be the double cheers.   When the light is always green like this, then this couple won't be able to avoid it.

meysaelee

sarNie Juvenile
I was on my Instagram on @nadechpantip page and I came cross @da_hathairat I will pair nadech and kimberley in a lokorn.. that she wrote on his page a short chip of nadech watching a video.sorry I can't post pictures right now.

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Waaaaw.. Thank you all for the pictures. People in this thread are great and very kind! Make me smile from ear to ear. Really made my day.

It's only my silly thought, but looks like they are 'coming out' little by little, right? I mean, shopping together in a mall? After a pottery lesson a short while back? Waaaaa.. So happy :D

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
meysaelee said:
I was on my Instagram on @nadechpantip page and I came cross @da_hathairat I will pair nadech and kimberley in a lokorn.. that she wrote on his page a short chip of nadech watching a video.sorry I can't post pictures right now.
I don't think she said that @mey . It was Paajaew at that time that's said that cus he was mad at NY fans requesting NY together.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I just checked Nadechpantip IG and it said Jan 4 was the second anniversary of Nadech and Kim lakorn Rang Prathana (2012) by Pe Da Hatthairat of Lakorn Thai.   

Pe Da only produces one lakorn per year.    Right now she has Nadech and Mew lakorn TRKJ.    She is not going to announce any new lakorn until TRKJ is done, but there was a rumor out last month that she would like to cast Mark and Yaya for her next project.

meysaelee said:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Yes! A Yadech movie would be fantastic! Although Na's character has to be a living human being :bhehe:. A happy ending for main couple. I posted the photo because Na's pottery lesson reminded me the movie Ghost. To be honest, I have not even watch it, but I know there is this pottery scene & know what it is about from reading online.

fea4567 said:
Or maybe practicing for a Thailand version of the movie "Ghost" in the making?  Wishful thinking, I know, but wouldn't that be awesome.

Ms.Zoe

I'm sorry for being off topic here. I stumbled upon this person's IG (IG's name is ya............am) and noticed that she posted exactly what I posted words for words in bold below in 3 of her IG's posts. All of my posts below are posted before hers. For sure, she is a Yadecher too :welcome: but I am not sure if she is a member in AF or if she ever posted anything or if she is a silent reader in here.

I don't have an IG account :( so I could not communicate with her via IG so with that being said, if you are reading this, do let me know who you are via on AF :D.

Ms.Zoe said:
Way too cute, these two! :heart: I like them all too, but my favorite would be the last one (6th one). It is like Yaya is lightly punching him on chest after pinching his cheeks and said "hmmmfff...you are mine" & Nadech replies "yes, I am yours!" :whahuh:.

Why are they stinkin cute? Cuteness just naturally come from them when they are together.
Nadech has met his perfect person whose playfulness matches with his & Yaya has met her perfect person whose playfulness matches with her :wub:.

Ms.Zoe said:
Wishing everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 full of Love & Happiness. Have fun counting down to the New Year!
credits - original owner

CaSURVIVOUR

Junyukio said:
Thank you so much @ bubba for taking your time to help us na!

Yaya's so cute, posted on IG @ballooonyy

Mae Keaw posted this pic 3 days ago ;)

Oh, Shoping dating on on first date of 2015?

Cr. Keaw_jung, ballooonyy, club21thailand

thanks jun

can you pm me these pictures? or just give me the links i really can not view  the pictures you posted...thanks

Ms.Zoe

Thanks Junyukio for photos below & your The Look of Love mv! Looking forward to more of your Yadech mvs :thumbsup:.

Yadech look so nice in their casual clothes. Ya looks like a cheerleader :cheer:. They have the same smiles and the way they hold their wrists are the same. Are they trying to send a message here? :scratchhead2:. Look like Na bought 5 pairs of shoes and 1 other item in red bag. I guess in those 5 shoe boxes, 1 of them is a gift for Ya for her birthday this coming March or whatever in that red bag is for Ya also or Na went and bought Ya a special pair of shoes for her leg's injury :bhehe:. I guess I will look out if Ya wears new shoes or not ^_^. Excuse my delusional thinking :eek:.

Junyukio said:
Thank you so much @ bubba for taking your time to help us na!
Yaya's so cute, posted on IG @ballooonyy

Mae Keaw posted this pic 3 days ago ;)

Oh, Shoping dating on on first date of 2015?

Cr. Keaw_jung, ballooonyy, club21thailand