[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Sorry for off topic.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Air Asia flight 8501 with 162 people on board from Indonesia to Singapore, with their families and countries during this most difficult time.

It's always sad to hear news like this. Hope they find the airplane or get some info on the plane soon. It's must be hard for the family and love one to sit and wait for something that can't be answer. My thoughts and prayer to all the people that's involve with this tragic incident. Hope there will be news soon.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
So that meant Yadech were in Pattaya.     Nadech was spending times with his friends and Yaya with her friends and then they got together with all their friends?

Nobody posted pictures as usual.... to protect Yadech privacy?

I don't think Yaya will go to Norway now since her wound still not heal yet.   It's not a good idea to travel far while she is still under the care of a doctor.

@May666, Vimalee, I saw the photo of  Ya's friend with Na too. But when the photo appeared on IG, NY Thai fan asked for deleting it to protect Yadech privacy. It's amazing that the photo was deleted so fast. Now I know that NY fan is very protective :shutup: :thumbsup:
And I can understand now why we only heard rumors about Yadech were going out for dinners,... but didn't see any photos.
I didn't see Nadech new activities on IG today. Guess that he's still in Pattaya??? :scratchhead2: :heart:
It's great to know that Yadech's magazine was sold out :thumbsup:
Have a good night/day everyone :flowers: :flowers:

p/s: I would like to pray for the people on the Indonesian airplane and their family too

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thanks for your wonderful posts na ka.
@Vimalee, thanks for sharing.  My thoughts and prayers are with their families.  This is indeed very sad.

Do you know what the stars want to do in the year of 2015? 
Will be on air on PR3talk show every Monday at www.thaitv3.com/pr3talk /pr.media1
I think this prob.  air sometimes next year ka.  Will post the update when I know more na ka.

cr:as tagged

http://instagram.com/p/xLadCbPaiy/?modal=true

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
You are very welcome, MrsChum.     As children, Cat is very mellow and still is.  On the other hand, Yaya is mischievous and playful.   No wonder she is getting along with Nadech very well.    He has a similar personality like her. Even Mr. Always adoringly called her Ms. Trouble maker.

MrsChum said:
Thank you Vimalee for Yaya and Cat pictures. Yaya still look the same, Narak jing!!

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
:flowers: thank you very much Vimalee for Yaya & her sister as toddlers & Yadech's Traveler's Companion magazine photos.

Yaya & Cat look so much alike as toddlers. At first I thought Cat's photo was Yaya's photo. I think almost all little sisters are like Yaya & almost all older sisters are like Cat in personality wise. Little sisters would be the talkative ones and bit/hit their older sisters for toys & older sisters would not bit/hit their younger sisters in return, this is from my experience :bhehe:.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Way too cute, these two! :heart: I like them all too, but my favorite would be the last one (6th one). It is like Yaya is lightly punching him on chest after pinching his cheeks and said "hmmmfff...you are mine" & Nadech replies "yes, I am yours!" :whahuh:.

Why are they stinkin cute? Cuteness just naturally come from them when they are together. Nadech has met his perfect person whose playfulness matches with his & Yaya has met her perfect person whose playfulness matches with her :wub:.

Vimalee said:
Awwwww..... :heart: :heart: :heart:

Cannot pick which one is my favorite....like them all.

credit as tagged and Nadechyaya FB

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
My heart and prayers goes out to all the families who had a love one on Air Asia Flight. Hoping for a miracle.

Awe I love ALL the pictures from Travels mag. So sweet and narak. I finally reserve my Give Me 5 Concert DVD. I am super excited to watch the full clips.
Does anyone have a pic of Nadech attending Yaya's reunion? I would love to see the picture too. Please pm me. :) ❤ khub khun makkkk

I hope Yadech had a good time together. They've been so quiet. I miss them!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Wow! Thanks Zoe! Even though I'm not feeling the clothes but I do love all the pictures. I was expecting more revealing clothes since their in a exotic place like Maldives.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Thank You so much for the wonderful pics Ms. Zoe
More from Traveler's Mag

Lovely.. Aww Nadech looking at Yaya's innocent laugh

The publishers obviously know that the copies would be sold-out soon. Then why wouldn't they publish more copies :scratchhead2:

The "soul-mates" used to look alike even as kids!!  :crush:   :crush:   :crush:

Yaya posted this on her IG