[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

fresh

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
So cute.....same hat!!!  Wonder if they get together :pervie: :bhehe: .....

cr:mim sotaya
Thanks everyone for sharing. Hope you had a great Xmas holiday :flowers: :flowers:
@Yk, Yaya's photo is old and from her Maldives trip (was it last year???). My delusional thought is different from you.
I think Yadech had a private date yesterday and Yaya might give the hat for her Pe Chai. She may worry her Pe Chai getting sunburn when he's on the boat trip, haha :pervie:. Both Nadech and Yaya disappeared from IG yesterday, especially, no new pics of Nadech on Mae Keaw IG  :scratchhead2:

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you @bubba & Mrschum for the cute pics.

Ms.Zoe said:

Nadech is scared of ghosts too :ghehe:. Well when 2 people who are scared of ghosts are together, it is better than having 1 person who is scared of ghosts to be by himself/herself :shrug: :ghehe:
@Zoe, I was wrong,Yaya's not alone ka, Mae Pla's still with her. ;) Pe Chai might stop by to get the cute hat from his cute nong sao.

fresh said:
Thanks everyone for sharing. Hope you had a great Xmas holiday :flowers: :flowers:
@Yk, Yaya's photo is old and from her Maldives trip (was it last year???). My delusional thought is different from you.
I think Yadech had a private date yesterday and Yaya might give the hat for her Pe Chai. She may worry her Pe Chai getting sunburn when he's on the boat trip, haha :pervie:. Both Nadech and Yaya disappeared from IG yesterday, especially, no new pics of Nadech on Mae Keaw IG  :scratchhead2:
@ fresh, my sweet delusion was Pe chai dropped in on Nong Sao to check up as her private doctor- He, then told about his next outing. Nong Sao warned him to drive slowly, play watersport carefully , wear suncream, bring cap, take care himself well...

Pe Chai's willing to follow her advises and also asked naughtily for that cute hat since he could not take her out he took her hat instead.

But maybe both of them had 2 similar hats or couple hats?
Thank you @yk and MrsChum again for pointing that they were in Pattaya. Iam going to c9 now.
Cr. as tagged, Keaw_jung, Urassayas, Barryano1

Step

Mrs James Ma
Is Yaya not in Norway yet?? I thought she's already gone.
Nadech having so much of fun without his Nong sao haha

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
MrsChum said:
YK, your delusion might be somewhat true. Yaya post a picture of her and her classmate of 2011, her schoolmate from Pattaya. I also think Nadech and his boys are in Pattaya too.

thanks Mrs Chums

we are just very lucky and spoiled brats as yadechers because our couple are inseperable in real life obviously they cant live w/o eeach other :heart: ...id rather fin them in real life than in lakorns....no matter how they deny it i dont care at all :coverlaf: ..i will respect their privacy :secret:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Is Yaya not in Norway yet?? I thought she's already gone.
Nadech having so much of fun without his Nong sao haha
So far Yaya is still around. Mayb because of her wound that's why she can't leave yet. Or maybe she's not going and decided to spend another holiday with her pchai. Nadech also said that he will be spending his holiday in KK but so far it look like he's not there either. So my guess is that they will be spending thier holiday together somehow.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:

thanks Mrs Chums

we are just very lucky and spoiled brats as yadechers because our couple are inseperable in real life obviously they cant live w/o eeach other :heart: ...id rather fin them in real life than in lakorns....no matter how they deny it i dont care at all :coverlaf: ..i will respect their privacy :secret:
:heart: :heart: :bhehe: :bhehe:

fresh

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:

thanks Mrs Chums

MrsChum said:
So far Yaya is still around. Mayb because of his er wound that's why she can't leave yet. Or maybe she's not going and decided to spend another holiday with her pchai. Nadech also said that he will be spending his holiday in KK but so far it look like he's not there either. So my guess is that they will be spending thier holiday together somehow.

@MrsChum, Yk: I totally agree with you. I think it was confirmed that Nadech and Yaya were in Pattaya on the same day. It's hard to believe that they didn't meet :secret: . It's interesting that all the fan deleted their photos so fast to protect their privacy. Yadechers are wonderful.
@Junyukio: I like your delusional thought :bhehe:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
:flowers: thank you very much ladies for sharing your thoughts, comments, & photos of the whereabouts of Nadech and Yaya over the weekend! I had fun reading through them :whahuh:.

@ Junyukio, I like your delusional thinking! :ghehe:

This is off topic but I don't know if I was dreaming :scratchhead2: or I was reading about someone commenting about Nadech's veins on his hands/arms being hot in some thread. I searched through threads that are Nadech related but I don't see that comment because I do want to comment that I also think his hands & arms are hot too, they are manly looking  :bhehe:. I tend to look at many aspects of someone before I like them :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
So that meant Yadech were in Pattaya.     Nadech was spending times with his friends and Yaya with her friends and then they got together with all their friends?

Nobody posted pictures as usual.... to protect Yadech privacy?

I don't think Yaya will go to Norway now since her wound still not heal yet.   It's not a good idea to travel far while she is still under the care of a doctor.

may666 said:
had seen photo Na with Ya's classmate. Na attended meeting of 2011 class.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
waaaa i've got too many inspiration to make my yadech mini FF base on reality :heart:  but i am too busy :rant: ...i hope tonight :scratchhead2: or later :scratchhead2:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Hello ladies

bymagazinedee
7 minutes ago· Out
Sorry to all the fans who order came after 11:03 pm. I used "fellow travelers January 2015" is sold out, we did not ask permission to email them. Thank you all for supporting me throughout Magazinedee #magazinedee #bymagazinedee.

I think the mag is sold out

http://instagram.com/p/xMGSpSMsGB/?modal=true

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you MrsChum for your reply
MrsChum said:
So far Yaya is still around. Mayb because of her wound that's why she can't leave yet. Or maybe she's not going and decided to spend another holiday with her pchai. Nadech also said that he will be spending his holiday in KK but so far it look like he's not there either. So my guess is that they will be spending thier holiday together somehow.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na MrsChum for the info.

Yes, the Travelers' Companion magazines were sold out by 11pm last night.   There must be many orders that they could not response to each and every emails so they announced through Instagram.     Apologizing to the fans and thanking them for their supports.

MrsChum said:
Hello ladies

bymagazinedee
7 minutes ago· Out
Sorry to all the fans who order came after 11:03 pm. I used "fellow travelers January 2015" is sold out, we did not ask permission to email them. Thank you all for supporting me throughout Magazinedee #magazinedee #bymagazinedee.

I think the mag is sold out

http://instagram.com/p/xMGSpSMsGB/?modal=true