[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I think Yaya is still in Thailand. When is she going to visit Norway, anyway? :scratchhead2: Please take Nadech along with you, Yaya :whahuh:.

it's ok Ms Zoe 

just allow me to be delusional anyways it's for free and sometimes it can come true who knows :coverlaf: so yaya did not go to norway? or is this a roof top restaurant in norway?the girl in white with yaya looks caucasian a norwegian maybe :scratchhead2:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Ms Zoe

thank you for joining me in my delusional thoughts though we know is has a big chance of becoming reality :party:their songkran and japan trip was unexpected even maldives :scratchhead2: in real life it is hard for sweethearts to be away from each other for long time like a week or two :yuck:

Ms.Zoe

@ yaya kugimiya,
It would be so nice to see Yadech in Norway during this time of the year with all the snow. I have not seen Yadech together in the snow. They will probably build a snow couple together or have a snowball fight or make snow angels together. It will be a warm and cozy vacation for sure :ghehe:.

Ms Zoe

thank you for joining me in my delusional thoughts though we know is has a big chance of becoming reality :party:their songkran and japan trip was unexpected even maldives :scratchhead2: in real life it is hard for sweethearts to be away from each other for long time like a week or two :yuck:

Ms.Zoe

Was this a promotional photo for TNNKK? :scratchhead2: It is too cute! :crush:.

My delusional thoughts: It is the ending photo/scene to TNNKK where Athit is announcing to everyone that he & his wife Darunee are expecting. Such happiness & pride on his face. Darunee is overjoyed with the announcement and could not contain her happiness as Athit has both of his hands on her belly :whahuh:.

credits - original owner

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Ms.Zoe said:
Was this a promotional photo for TNNKK? :scratchhead2: It is too cute! :crush:.

My delusional thoughts: It is the ending photo/scene to TNNKK where Athit is announcing to everyone that he & his wife Darunee are expecting. Such happiness & pride on his face. Darunee is overjoyed with the announcement and could not contain her happiness as Athit has both of his hands on her belly :whahuh:.

credits - original owner
No this picture is for Lays cf. I think it's thier very first lays photo shoot.

CaSURVIVOUR

Ms.Zoe said:
@ yaya kugimiya,
It would be so nice to see Yadech in Norway during this time of the year with all the snow. I have not seen Yadech together in the snow. They will probably build a snow couple together or have a snowball fight or make snow angels together. It will be a warm and cozy vacation for sure :ghehe:.

how i wish

but in case nadech will go to norway with yaya i am sure it will be very top secret nadech will do his best not to be obvious just like his interviews because if the media will know it will be a BIG BIG NEWS and it will be very hard to deny that they are indeed sweethearts in real life...their japan trip was fine they were able to have subtle reason to be together but in norway it will be a BIG BOMB :coverlaf: .......anyways now a days  lovers wont be missing a lot with each other any longer due to high technology gadgets i guess yadech will be fine 7/24 they can speak see each other no matter what remember both are TRUEMOVE models they have access to the internet for free :scratchhead2: my delusional :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Vimalee said:
Thank you na Junyukio for sharing.

Very busy right now, but this is too cute to pass.

Math words problem.

Yaya saves 7 bahts per day.

Nadech saves 9 bahts per day.

How much money do Nadech and Yaya have all togerther in one week?

Thanks so much Vimalee for helping us to understand this article.
When seeing this article i was so proud of NY even though I did not get what it meant, but I thought it might be from a textbook ..
Simple, economical, modest, honest,  hard working ... N & Y are a good example to the youth generation. 
I love the way the writer questioned"How much money do Nadech and Yaya have all together in one week?" :rockon: , woh saving money together for a future together .We know that all along N & Y must be together ka!  :pervie: .

Ms.Zoe said:
I think Yaya is still in Thailand. When is she going to visit Norway, anyway? :scratchhead2: Please take Nadech along with you, Yaya :whahuh:.

I thought the same Zoe, Yaya 's in Thailand, I tried to find the pic of Mea Pla but not any sights of Mae Pla.
So I guess only Yaya's still in Thailand :shrug: , Oh Yaya's alone at home.. :shrug: , we know how scare of ghost Yaya was...
And someone must be very worry about her, someone that we all know will not let her alone na. :bhehe: My delusional told me..

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Congratulations to everyone here especially to Nadech and Yaya, the two youngest who made the poll.     :heart: :heart: :heart: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Thailand People's Chart.

Popular Actresses of the Year 2014:

1.  Aump
2.  Yaya
3.  Chompoo
4.  Anne T.
5.  Pancake K.

Popular Actors of the Year 2014:

1.  Weir        - 15.43%
2.  Nadech   - 14.63
3.  Tik J.       - 10.15
4.  Por N.     -   7.19
5.  Mario      -   5.28

credit withloveurassayas IG

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Vimalee for the good news.... Hapoy to see that Nadech and Yaya is still hot and in demand. The new year is around the corner and hopefully one of their lakorn is airing soon because I'm soo bored of not having anything to watch beside rerun.

Ms.Zoe

In TNNNKK's ep 16.7 eng sub video below, Athit is wearing a shirt similar to Nadech's shirt in the picture, even both Athit's and Nadech's khaki pants are similar too therefore I thought the picture was from TNNKK. Thanks MrsChum for clarifying.

Athit is making his moves on Darunee. Go Athit :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:, 1 of many favorite scenes I like from TNNKK.
http://youtu.be/2VflIuENa6U

MrsChum said:
No this picture is for Lays cf. I think it's thier very first lays photo shoot.

:whahuh: Scenario - Even If the media did found out Nadech did went to Norway with Yaya, Nadech will still maintain that they are siblings and that he/his mom & him went with Yaya's family, with a group of people, same old excuses from Barry :ghehe:. I think they 24/7 text, call, & see each other through technology even if they are in the same country together :ghehe:.

yaya kugimiya said:
how i wish

but in case nadech will go to norway with yaya i am sure it will be very top secret nadech will do his best not to be obvious just like his interviews because if the media will know it will be a BIG BIG NEWS and it will be very hard to deny that they are indeed sweethearts in real life...their japan trip was fine they were able to have subtle reason to be together but in norway it will be a BIG BOMB :coverlaf: .......anyways now a days  lovers wont be missing a lot with each other any longer due to high technology gadgets i guess yadech will be fine 7/24 they can speak see each other no matter what remember both are TRUEMOVE models they have access to the internet for free :scratchhead2: my delusional :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

Nadech is scared of ghosts too :ghehe:. Well when 2 people who are scared of ghosts are together, it is better than having 1 person who is scared of ghosts to be by himself/herself :shrug: :ghehe:

Junyukio said:
I thought the same Zoe, Yaya 's in Thailand, I tried to find the pic of Mea Pla but not any sights of Mae Pla.
So I guess only Yaya's still in Thailand :shrug: , Oh Yaya's alone at home.. :shrug: , we know how scare of ghost Yaya was...
And someone must be very worry about her, someone that we all know will not let her alone na. :bhehe: My delusional told me..

Ms.Zoe

So are there 2 covers of Traveler's Companion magazine to choose from? I :heart: the cover of Yadech's with closed eyes and sweet smiles to each other. They are more connected in that cover more.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you all for your wonderful posts na ka.
Thanks Vimalee for sharing ka.

Wow......Congrats to Nadech, Yaya, Tik and everyone for making the top 5 on the Chart!!!

Here's the Chart for the Actor of the Year......

Vdo clip of Thailand People's Chart....The Best Star of the Year.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaslONUq3Pc
cr:LookPeeLookNong2
Vimalee said:
Congratulations to everyone here especially to Nadech and Yaya, the two youngest who made the poll.     :heart: :heart: :heart: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Thailand People's Chart.

Popular Actresses of the Year 2014:

1.  Aump
2.  Yaya
3.  Chompoo
4.  Anne T.
5.  Pancake K.

Popular Actors of the Year 2014:

1.  Weir        - 15.43%
2.  Nadech   - 14.63
3.  Tik J.       - 10.15
4.  Por N.     -   7.19
5.  Mario      -   5.28

credit withloveurassayas IG

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Here are two covers for the Traveller's Companion mag.  which will be released in couple days. 
Many people try to reserve a copy at the stores that will not guarantee that they will get one.  
The magazines with the first cover will be released less than the second cover magazines. 
I like both covers!!!  Can't wait to see the inside photos......

cr:withloveurassayas

CaSURVIVOUR

hi Mrs Chums 

my delusional thoughts say yaya is just behind the cam the similar hat is my solid evidence :heart:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: