[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
urassayas
Merry Christmas ka !! Hoping everyone's wishes came true na ka ❤ ขอให้ทุกๆท่านมีความสุขมากๆนะคะ :) with love from the Sperbunds and my tiny Santa

bubba

Keep On Smiling
A cute article.....

So sweet.....this couple "Nadech" and "Yaya" Urassaya who wrote the birthday wishes to her koo jin saying "Thank you for always be there beside me.......You're my special person."  So touching like this, NY fans will definitely fin.

Good night and sweet dreams everyone. 

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Merry Christmas for those that celebrate :xmas: , Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year 2015.
Do hope everyone may have fun and rest as well.

I am late but finally finish back reading so…

Congrats to all winners and nominees of TV3 Fanclub Awards 2014 and to Yadech and RFTD.
Congrats to Nadech and P’Neung for receiving another award dedicated to Laew roa ja dai ruk gan mai song. And for Yaya too as a part of this music success.  
Congrats to Nadech and Yaya in reaching good positions in polls and list preferences.
Congrats to Thailand male soccer team for their victory too.

Bong Mao – I think Nadech and Yaya won on the Rising Star category on TV3 Fanclub Awards 2010, afterwards Popular actor and actress categories, but I can be wrong about that.

RakLakornNYK – Your compilation of Yaya CM products is big and newbies are lucky to count on your help. By the way Solvit et Titus had no commercial nor for Yadech or Yaya individually. And there is eng sub for the Lumix CM on YayaUrassayaChinaFC Youtube channel.    

Happy belated birthday to cookiies, Grudgeprincess and yaya kugimiya. Wish you all the best  and that lots of good things may come in your way for many more years with good health. Even though I am late, do hope you all had fun on your birth days.

Cookiies - I still think of you as Dude. :coverlaf:  Thank you very much for so many translations, explanations and hard fan work for years.  :spin:

Chai – It is nice to read good news about your mother being well and your exams positive results.

yaya kugimiya – Thank you very much for your professional advices to help Yaya’s recovery.

Nadech’s HBD wishes – happy life together and house full of children – it seems like some watched the 3 Zaap show  :coverlaf:  plus they can use RFTD as well as a good cover up. There are inside lakorns, events and so on years of teasing and cheering to Yadech. For instance, Yaya didn't call Nadech her sweetheart....but Mayumi called Ryu like that though. RFTD is the first time that her character called his like that on their lakorns. But of course it is all open to interpretation.... :coverlaf:

Nadech was also tired on the merit event. The boy was filming TRKJ, got a flight back to BKK…attended one event at night and woke up early in the morning the next day to catch another flight to Kalasin to attend the merit event. It is nice that he can meet his family after an intense work week.

It is good to see that Yaya is enjoying herself on Christmas. Do hope she may rest enough so that her wound may heal properly. Ya could recover enough to celebrate Christmas with her family, so I am grateful that she could take care of herself with the understanding feelings of the fans to not attend this last merit event of 2014. 

Do hope Yaya’s Christmas photos may help some miss her a little less.  And it is good to see Barry having some quality time with his family as well.

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas na.
We and pe Chai missed you so much Nong Ya. 

Again and Again, please help us @bubba, @Vimalee, I knew I need to stop asking your favour... but.. still posting those articles here^^, sorry ka!

Cr. as tagged, urassayanadechny,urassayaclubdotcom

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and hope you all had a joyful Christmas with your loved ones na ka.

Give Me 5 Concert Rate A's  DVD will be  released on January 29, 2015.
The fans in Thailand  can pre-order at imaginedirect.
The international fans can pre-order at ethaicd.com.

Yaya is so pretty.....

cr:as tagged

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks bubba

i remember yaya said many times that nadech is excellent in everything he does that includes nadech's skills in fighting :thumbsup:..additional good points of barry as bf i remember before when i fell in love to my bf i also idolized him we share secrets(confidant) we were comfortable showing our negative attributes just like nadech farting to yaya :coverlaf:

i am wondering if yaya is in norway right now or just in pattaya due to her swelling wound :scratchhead2:

i guess nadech himself told yaya not to attend the merit for the time being he knows how painful yaya's wound :scratchhead2:  :heart:

how i wish to join yadech fan meeting in thailand i'm in the mideast my passport is currently for renewal so i cant travel right now...i wont expect any fin actions during the fan meeting of yadech i know very well nadech will just keep on saying yaya is just my younger sister :rant: .so i will just wait for their big day if God will allow :coverlaf: ...i really want to go to thailand because of yadech not just to eat tum yam soup :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Good morning or night everyone.   Hope you have had a wonderful time with your family and loved ones this holidays.

The Most Favorite Actresses of the year 2014 by Nida poll.

1.   Aump
2.   Yaya
3.   Chompoo
4.   Anne T.
5.   Pancake

credit withloveurassayas IG

Step

Mrs James Ma
Will there be subtitles in the DVDs for us to understand?

bubba said:
Hello everyone and hope you all had a joyful Christmas with your loved ones na ka.

Give Me 5 Concert Rate A's  DVD will be  released on January 29, 2015.
The fans in Thailand  can pre-order at imaginedirect.
The international fans can pre-order at ethaicd.com.

Yaya is so pretty.....

cr:as tagged

CaSURVIVOUR

hi all

i wonder who took their picture here my delusional thought said its dearest barry of yaya :heart:  :wub:  :coverlaf: ..and thennadech will deny saying yes we went out but we were in group me and nong sao were not alone :coverlaf:

CaSURVIVOUR

Ms.Zoe said:
@ yaya kugimiya, I wish the photographer was Barry, but I don't think so based on IG photos below. I may be wrong, I think Yaya had a dinner event to attend & Nadech had a late birthday celebration for him to attend.

credits - original owners

it's ok Ms Zoe 

just allow me to be delusional anyways it's for free and sometimes it can come true who knows :coverlaf: so yaya did not go to norway? or is this a roof top restaurant in norway?the girl in white with yaya looks caucasian a norwegian maybe :scratchhead2: