[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
15 koo jin (fantasy couples) & hot couples that are most liked by lakorn fans of the year 2014

cr: kapook.com

1.  Nadech - Yaya:   koo jin of forevers.
2.  Pope - Mew N. :  koo jin of prince/princess.
3.  Tik - Anne:   koo jin of ever-lasting.
4.  Alex T. - Joy:    koo jin of different ages.
5.  Weir -  Aum:   koo jin of bodyguard / Weir  - Min P.:  koo jin of doing merit.

14.  Boom - Mint:  koo jin of rivalry
15.  Son -  Patricia:  koo jin of new pair.

Ahh.....I'm not surprise at all that Yadech got #1 koo jin and hot couple of the year.
Once again, Congrats to Yadech!!!

fresh

sarNie Adult
Congratulations to Nadech, Yaya and RFTD for winning the popular actor, actress and lakorn Ch3 fanclub award! :cheer: :cheer: :party: :party:
Wow, they won 5 years straight :woot: :woot:  Thanks all the fan who voted for them.

Please vote for Nadech, Yaya and RFTD (lakorn in trend 2014) at http://truelife.com/voteintrend2014
(you can vote online per 4 hours)

fresh

sarNie Adult
I am still on :cloud9: from yesterday after reading all the 'fin' birthday wishes from Nadech's closed people, especially Yaya.
'My dearest Barry, my confidant,..., you know how special you are' :heart: => Is it not clear enough :heart: :heart:

Thanks a lot @Vimalee and Bubba for all 'fin' translations.
I wonder how did everyone give birthday wishes to Nadech last year? Did they tease Yadech like this time? Or this year they don't wanna hide the 'secret' anymore? :scratchhead2:

HBD to Nadech from reporters in TV pools. I heard they mentioned Yaya too
http://websta.me/p/877498928747094231_44004199
@jackarita42 HBD to น้า~เดช ด้วยนะฮะ ขอให้เป็นที่รักของญาญ่า เอ้ย!! แฟนของญ่า เอ้ย!! แฟนคลับต่อไป ดีใจที่เห็นน้องโตขึ้นอีกปี เล่นละครดีไปอีกเรื่อยๆ ปีหน้าจะไปรับปริญญานะ สุขสันต์วันเกิดน้าา #ติ่งNY #ติ่งณเดชน์ มาเอง ..คิดถึงแม่แก้วด้วยนะคะ @keaw_jung

Thanks @Rak for your collection of Yaya's CF. Wow she has a lot of them.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
fresh said:

I am still on :cloud9: from yesterday after reading all the 'fin' birthday wishes from Nadech's closed people, especially Yaya.
'My dearest Barry, my confidant,..., you know how special you are' :heart: => Is it not clear enough :heart: :heart:

I wonder how did everyone give birthday wishes to Nadech last year? Did they tease Yadech like this time? Or this year they don't wanna hide the 'secret' anymore? :scratchhead2:

@jackarita42 HBD to น้า~เดช ด้วยนะฮะ ขอให้เป็นที่รักของญาญ่า เอ้ย!! แฟนของญ่า เอ้ย!! แฟนคลับต่อไป ดีใจที่เห็นน้องโตขึ้นอีกปี เล่นละครดีไปอีกเรื่อยๆ ปีหน้าจะไปรับปริญญานะ สุขสันต์วันเกิดน้าา #ติ่งNY #ติ่งณเดชน์ มาเอง ..คิดถึงแม่แก้วด้วยนะคะ @keaw_jung

Thanks fresh for sharing na ka,

The TV pool reporters are so funny and cute.   They said,  "HBD to Nadech, Yaya's sweetheart.  Please get marry.  Miss you!!"

@jackarita42HBD to Nadech.  May you be a sweetheart of Yaya oops!!  a boyfriend of Yaya oops!!  of fanclubs continuously.  Glad to see you are another year older and continue to excel in acting.  Next year, you'll receive your undergraduate degree.  Happy Birthday na #NY #Nadech...Miss mae Keaw too na ka @keaw_jung.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much fresh for sharing and bubba for the translation.

Lol, these people who wished Nadech Happy Birthday, were they trying to outdo each other in teasing Yadech?

Here's another one from taluikongtai show below:

"Happy Birthday, Barry.   May you have a lot of happiness na.   May you have a blessed marriage and a house full of children and laughter (hope space4ny will translate this part).   Oops, this is wrong, but these pictures just made me FIN.   This is the birthday wishes, right?   What did I just post here?     Let me start over.    Pe Bear, may all the good things come into your life.   May you have a long lasting and happy love with Yaya.   Oops, sorry, so sorry, the words just rhyme so well....greed, love youuuuuuuu. "

fresh said:

Thanks @Rak for your collection of Yaya's CF. Wow she has a lot of them.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Welcome back Rak or love!

Thank you so very much for sharing the collection of Yaya's CFs.   Really appreciate your hard work, and now all we need is the table of contents or indexes to these pages since this thread is moving so fast.

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi rak
Thank you for stopping by, glad you had a little r&r time. Boy, aren't you conscientious? Thank you so much rak for your long long post of work references, it refreshes with so many of Yaya's excellent works. Don't know when you'll visit next cos of your busy schedule, I like to wish you in advance :

Season's Greetings, Merry Christmas, rak❤
May this holiday season sparkle. 
May all your wishes and dreams come true and May you feel happiness all year round.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks again @Bubba and Vimalee for another 'fin' translations. You two are the best :flowers:
Lol everyone  was trying to tease Yadech. Look like not only us Yadechers waiting for 'their big day'.

Was Pe @payoon3 trying to tease Yadech too?
http://websta.me/p/877573737648527928_206564133
@payoon3 ถ้าคุณสงสัยว่าทำไมใครๆถึงรักแบร์?..เจ้ตอบได้เลยว่า"เพราะผู้ชายคนนี้มีหัวใจที่หล่อยิ่งกว่าหน้าตา"!Happy birthdayค่ะ..ขอให้ความดีงามในหัวใจส่งผลให้แบร์เจอแต่สิ่งดีๆในชีวิตนะคะ️..รักแบร์ค่ะ!!ป.ล. "You know how special you are :) " (ประโยคนี้เขียนเองจากใจ...ไม่ได้ก็อป'ใคร'ชริงชริ๊งงงงงงงง!!!)

Have a good night/day everyone!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Hi everyone! Thank you everyone for sharing. Thank you again bubba and Vimalee for the fin translation.

Everyone just love to tease Nadech and Yaya. So much sweet teasing on Nadech bday, I can't wait for Yaya bday. I'm sure the teasing will be as good as the one for Nadech.

Here's a full clip of Nadech fans meeting. Cr to Nadechworld

http://youtu.be/-HaQQroGy40

bubba

Keep On Smiling
fresh said:

Thanks again @Bubba and Vimalee for another 'fin' translations. You two are the best :flowers:
Lol everyone  was trying to tease Yadech. Look like not only us Yadechers waiting for 'their big day'.

Was Pe @payoon3 trying to tease Yadech too?
http://websta.me/p/877573737648527928_206564133
@payoon3 ถ้าคุณสงสัยว่าทำไมใครๆถึงรักแบร์?..เจ้ตอบได้เลยว่า"เพราะผู้ชายคนนี้มีหัวใจที่หล่อยิ่งกว่าหน้าตา"!Happy birthdayค่ะ..ขอให้ความดีงามในหัวใจส่งผลให้แบร์เจอแต่สิ่งดีๆในชีวิตนะคะ️..รักแบร์ค่ะ!!ป.ล. "You know how special you are :) " (ประโยคนี้เขียนเองจากใจ...ไม่ได้ก็อป'ใคร'ชริงชริ๊งงงงงงงง!!!)

Have a good night/day everyone!

You're welcome and  thanks for sharing again na ka.  Yep, pe payoon3 also teased Yadech hahaha.

@payoon3"If you're wondering why everyone loves Bear (Nadech), I'll answer you that  'because this guy has a heart that is even more handsome than his looks.'  Happy Birthday ka....May the goodness of your heart brings good things into your life na ka.....Love you ka!!  P.S. 'You know how special you are :) ' (These are the words from my heart.....didn't copy from anybody, reallyyyyyyyyy!!!)

Ah.......pe payoon3 is so sweet.....

@MrsChum, you're welcome and thanks for sharing vdo clip of Nadech fans meeting na ka.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you Raknyk. I didn't know Yaya had so many products. I like twilight in your post. Never saw that before.
Congrats NY for TV3 fanclub awards.

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
bubba said:

Awww......Nadech wrote, "Thank you na krub  nong Yaya" :heart:

Thanks @bubba for this translation,
very simple thanks to his Nong but for sure, after reading Yaya's wish, Nadech's on top of the world for whole day or whole month, may be whole year till his next birthday.
Thanks to mea Keaw for celebrating his birthday b4 Dec 17. ;)
Did U guy notice that Yaya had no work on Dec 17? So my delusional said that they wanted to keep his special date for his special one?
Just image that she took time to make a very super sweet cake for her"One of a kind"
;) woh, dearest @key, can I book a long stay on c9 to join with you? hehe...
Guess that Birthday present from Yaya will very sweet and special as her wish.
Hope that Mea Keaw will sneak around to take a pic for us ka!
Congrats to NY for another wonderful awards.
Dream comes true na ka! Waiting for "NY" fanclub meeting 2015.

Cr. Keaw_jung, Urassayas, Fastbeam

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
I love your post jun, so lovey dovey, thank you. Yaya's birthday message is so sweet and romantically written, means so much for her to pen those lovely words and means a lot to the recipient, Nadech ! Like you said will keep him so happy, on c9, and very touched till his next birthday. of course jun you're more than welcome on c9 with us, we can speak Yadech language 24/7 there.

Yaya's catchphrase is catching fire, how genius she is, lots are using her catchphrase which means so much and is so special to Yadech.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
:hapbday:  :bdaycake: HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOKIIES   :bdaycake:   :hapbday: 

:hapbday:  :bdaycake: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRUDGEPRINCESS   :bdaycake:  :hapbday: 

So, Yaya might have a lakorn with Mark! Hope the story would be something better than Tawan Duerd. Though it's not my genre, Yaya was the sole reason that compelled me to watch it. And she was flawless. "Naliga Dtai" used to be my lullaby :bopping:  Yaya's silvery and fruity voice got me addicted to this song for many weeks.
Those who haven't watched TD, do watch it. Here's the MV.

"Naliga Dtai" (Death Clock) by Yaya Urassaya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk07NXkPUes

Step Welcome to this thread :)

Chaitra I hope your mom is recovered now and your exams went well. Take your own sweet time to come back. Miss you Chaitra.

Key Thank you so much for the advance  :xmas: wishes, my dearie Key.

I really, really, really want to force Anne to take up NY in her next project. Oh P'Anne, :worthy:  please show mercy on us!!  
Her new project with James Ma  and Kim (Kim's 3rd lakorn with Anne!!!) in the lead has already crossed 65 pages even before the lakorn's fitting session. Wow!  

P.S. Once P'Anne had said that she wants to work with Nadech. But it's very hard to get him. His queue (schedule) is tightly packed.

New pic from Traveller's Mag

Yaya wishes HNY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0pxCgwiil8&feature=youtu.be

Can't wait for 2015. NY's concert's DVD would be launched!!   :dance1:   :clap:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you for your wonderful posts na ka.
@RakLakorn, thanks so much for your awesome shares na ka.  You're too kind.

:hapbday:   Happy Birthday dear Cookiies,  May all your wishes and dreams come true na ka.  :party:

The updated result for the top 4 magazines of the week for Magazinedee Awards 2014. 
Can vote at http://www.magazinedee.com/special/specialaward2014.php, click the first one for Best Magazine and third one for Best Koo Kwan.

For the Best Koo Kwan so far.......

For the Best magazine so far.......

cr:bymagazinedee