[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
MrsChum said:
:thanks: YK for sharing Miss World picture with us. She do look like Yaya and very pretty.

you're welcome MrsChum

.....and she is also an actress like yaya the only difference is she is not a superstar like yaya after winning she became popular...in case yaya will win as Ms World it will be more easier for her to become an international actress. :cheer:

CaSURVIVOUR

thanks fresh

because i am planning to download it in my pc...i was really disappointed i went to viki and yt to find another lakorn that will suit my taste like what i feel with yadech lakorn but i cant find any other lakorn as interesting as yadech lakorn i am terribly missing yadech :scratchhead2:  :numchuck:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I haven't made a single comment about one of Nadech's natural talent so this will be my first and my last, hehehehehe.

It's a natural process and everyone does it, but Nadech brings it to the next level.   I'm speechless and embarrassed but he is "One of a Kind"

So at this fans meeting, he did the "Loud and proud" one and he seemed to be calm and composed, nothing happened here just business as usual, lol.

Then at the filming of RFTD at the scene in the restroom where Ryu had met Mayumi for the first time, he did the " Silent but violent" one where everyone including the producer, director, camera and lightning crew had to run out of the room, except Yaya of course.   She get used to it by now......what is the big deal?....another type of scent or fragrance, lol.

I've made a long comment but was able to avoid the F word, hehehehehe.

Have a great weekend everyone!

MrsChum said:
OMGGGGG

Nadech is so naughty and nasty! He is not embarrassed at all....hehe
http://youtu.be/777WLxnzB1E

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
I haven't made a single comment about one of Nadech's natural talent so this will be my first and my last, hehehehehe.

It's a natural process and everyone does it, but Nadech brings it to the next level.   I'm speechless and embarrassed but he is "One of a Kind"

So at this fans meeting, he did the "Loud and proud" one and he seemed to be calm and composed, nothing happened here just business as usual, lol.

Then at the filming of RFTD at the scene in the restroom where Ryu had met Mayumi for the first time, he did the " Silent but violent" one where everyone including the producer, director, camera and lightning crew had to run out of the room, except Yaya of course.   She get used to it by now......what is the big deal?....another type of scent or fragrance, lol.

I've made a long comment but was able to avoid the F word, hehehehehe.

Have a great weekend everyone!

easy to say ......that who he is, we cannot ask him to change that why we all \L(^O^)VE/ him "one of the kind"

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Since we're posting old mv clip, let's go back 5 yrs ago when Nadech guest in Ratree Samosorn singing the ost song for his first lakorn "Ngaorak Luangjai". Cant believe I watched that lakorn thinking Nadech was the pek until Mark showed up.. But than I'm glad he wasn't because than Yaya wouldn't be his first Nek and his kookwan(koojin). I guess it's all lead up to faith and destiny.

http://youtu.be/mFggznkqclo

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Don't know how reliable is this news about Yaya's new lakorn......

cr:as tagged

According to this article, Yaya and Mark will meet again in a lakorn with khun Da Hathairat after Mark finishes with Buang Athithan and Yaya finishes with NNS.

Good night and sweet dreams everyone!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubba said:

According to this article, Yaya and Mark will meet again in a lakorn with khun Da Hathairat after Mark finishes with Buang Athithan and Yaya finishes with NNS.
Thank you for the news Bubba. If this is true, hope the storyline is good and hope there's chemistry between them. I watched Tawan Duerd and there were lack of chemy. Mayb because I'm not a fans of cowboy drama. Finger cross for this to have good storyline.

CaSURVIVOUR

MrsChum said:
Since we're posting old mv clip, let's go back 5 yrs ago when Nadech guest in Ratree Samosorn singing the ost song for his first lakorn "Ngaorak Luangjai". Cant believe I watched that lakorn thinking Nadech was the pek until Mark showed up.. But than I'm glad he wasn't because than Yaya wouldn't be his first Nek and his kookwan(koojin). I guess it's all lead up to faith and destiny.

http://youtu.be/mFggznkqclo

thanks MrsChums

i noticed nadech in this video he was a total dork and a precious stone that needs polishing i dont know who murdered nadech his outfit here is really disgusting and ugly i dont blame nadech but his stupid stylist.....nadech has a boring aura in here but when yaya came to his life as his kookwan or koojin and gf :coverlaf:  :wub: during DJA he became very handsome and more appealing i dont  know maybe because he became matured a little or because he has new inspiration :wub:  :clap2:

CaSURVIVOUR

bubba said:

Good night and sweet dreams everyone!

thanks bubba

honestly i am not happy because as much as possible i want yaya to be paired with mario if not nadech...i am sorry but mark and yaya has zero chemistry maybe the storyline requires  a zero chemistry tandem.....just like jj a huge mismatch for yaya even boy or james ma both dont match yaya sorry peace to the fans :scratchhead2:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
First and foremost, Yaya is an actress by profession so I wish and hope she will have chemistry with all actors whom she works with.   It's good for her career in the long run, and I don't want her to be known as an actress who only has chemistry with Nadech.   Some actors and actresses may not look compatible in pictures but they have good chemistry on screens and vice versa.     We just need to give them the opportunities.  Tawan Deurd, Mark's and Yaya's first lakorn, was in 2011 when they were both relatively new so I would like to see them work together again.

I'm glad to hear that Yaya might have another lakorn even though it's not confirmed yet.    Every actors and actresses need to have lakorns in order to stay popular and continue to receive more works.   Fortunately, Yaya is very well-liked and has good image so she is continuing to receive works in CFs, photo shoots, events, etc.    However, ET is short-lived and many new actors and actresses have been promoted, and who knows another Yadech couple might be coming along any time.   

That's why Yaya has siege this opportunity to continue to work even though she is badly in need of resting.   Her wound from jelly fish last October has come back again.   The area was infected again and had blisters all over.  She said, she  practically is crying everyday because it hurts so bad.   She has to cleanse and clean out the deadly tissues every day.    My heart goes out to her and along with so many people wish her a speedy recovery.....love you na, my dear girl.

Nang Fah (Angel)

credit Barry.Ya FB

dariey

sarNie Adult
em can i know when she talk about her wound vimalee?was it from thairath event?poor little girl.
i just need to agree with you 100% about her career.to stay longer she need to work hard no matter with whom along with good rest.if not she will be left behind either from her own generation or the 'enormous' newbies nowdays.so we as fan need to think for her sake first before our own.that is what i always remind myself when i like a star.just my 2cent..

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
First and foremost, Yaya is an actress by profession so I wish and hope she will have chemistry with all actors whom she works with.   It's good for her career in the long run, and I don't want her to be known as an actress who only has chemistry with Nadech.   Some actors and actresses may not look compatible in pictures but they have good chemistry on screens and vice versa.     We just need to give them the opportunities.  Tawan Deurd, Mark's and Yaya's first lakorn, was in 2011 when they were both relatively new so I would like to see them work together again.

I hope you don't take it the wrong way about my post. I'm happy to know that Yaya have an upcoming lakorn. For me it doesn't matter who she star with as long the storyline is good. That's why I'm looking forward to NNS because I like the old version.

As a fans we can agree or disagree. We can be vocal among each other but the decision maker is not us, it's the production team. I hope Yaya have a lot of lakorn and work waiting for her because next year she will have more free time.
That's why Yaya has siege this opportunity to continue to work even though she is badly in need of resting.   Her wound from jelly fish last October has come back again.   The area was infected again and had blisters all over.  She said, she  practically is crying everyday because it hurts so bad.   She has to cleanse and clean out the deadly tissues every day.    My heart goes out to her and along with so many people wish her a speedy recovery.....love you na, my dear girl.

Nang Fah (Angel)

credit Barry.Ya FB
Thank you Vimalee for Yaya condition. I hope she can rest well in Norway and hope her infection heal fast. She's such a hard worker. She show no sign at all that she is in pain. Wish her a fast recovery.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@dariey,

Yes, Yaya talked about her wound during her interview at Thairath event.    Many media outlets:  newspapers, magazines, shows, and various IGs have covered this subject.

Yaya said she still accepts works but she lets the parties involved know that she cannot perform 100%.

The pictures I posted here you can see that her leg was covered up with big bandage because of infection and blisters.

credit Thairath

credit withloveurassyas IG

dariey said:
em can i know when she talk about her wound vimalee?was it from thairath event?poor little girl.
i just need to agree with you 100% about her career.to stay longer she need to work hard no matter with whom along with good rest.if not she will be left behind either from her own generation or the 'enormous' newbies nowdays.so we as fan need to think for her sake first before our own.that is what i always remind myself when i like a star.just my 2cent..