[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
This was the picture that Yaya posted on her IG.    Some people made comments about this picture and reporters like to go to stars' IGs to get all the scoops.

Yaya said the skirt is very tight and depending on the poses it made her stomach looked like that.   Some people commented that her stomach was sticking out or turning inside out (google translation).     Reporters then asked her if she was getting fat or gaining weight.    I like this one comment from a reporter (don't know who she is, only heard her voice), " maybe you don't have any scandalous news so people just nick pick little things about you."

credit Urassayas IG

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Sorry na yk.     Yaya said her first movie will not be with Nadech but with a foreign actor.    

Now, many people are getting worried for her because foreign actor would do real kisses and real everything, and it would ruin her good image.    They are also worry for Nadech's feelings and for NY fans because some opportunists might take this opportunity to ruin Yadech's image.

ps:  yk, I'm sure Nadech and Yaya will have a movie together in the future.    Don't loose hopes or dreams because I believe dreams do come true for the people who believe in them, and I am one of them.

yaya kugimiya said:
my delusional thought says it's going to be a yadech movie soon :lmao3:  :wub:  :lol2:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na MrsChum for sharing.

The caption on Yaya's picture:

" Yaya, who said your stomach was sticking out, go tell Pe Bear. "

It seemed like the prediction from the fortune tellers about Yadech not being soul mates is a big news in Thailand.    Many people were talking about it and a lot of ET shows covered it.   Finally, reporters had the opportunity to meet with Mae Keaw at the new business opening for Pe Top? - Dior.    Nadech was busy to go so he sent his mom instead.

Mae Keaw said she is secretly cheering for Nadech and Yaya too.    

I love the fans comments, " Mae Keaw ka, don't have to cheer secretly, just cheer openly.   We have been doing that for a long time now. "

Mae Keaw said ......the prediction is a good thing na;  it is a reminder in life.   I have discussed this with him already.   I said, do not think too much about it and live in the present.   Here are the reasons and rationals, think for yourself, do you believe in fortune tellers, yourself, or mother?     He said he believes in his mother.....I'm so happy.    You have to ask him in person if you want to find out more.

ps:    Finally, we found out that both their mothers approve and cheer for them.    Yaya said her mother loves Nadech to death.   :yes: :heart: :thumbsup:

MrsChum said:
Wonder what the picture about??

Ladies let fin together... Let's ignore those lame reporter. They have nothing better to asked Yaya. Thank you all for all the sharing.. :)

http://youtu.be/cVyS3R4udjE
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=cVyS3R4udjE

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you Vimalee. I like what Nadech's mom had to say. She's a good mom. I am glad that both moms are cheering for them.. But I also hope they follow theirs hearts. <3

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
I am still back reading and writing some comments, but if someone didn't see yet how Nadech & Yaya Vietnam Fanpage made news in Thailand, please give a look on what some of them wrote in english:
https://www.facebook.com/NadechYayaVietnamFanpage.

This one below is the first one:
https://www.facebook.com/NadechYayaVietnamFanpage/photos/pcb.828393303868700/828384327202931/?type=1
cr. Nadech & Yaya Vietnam Fanpage FB

Belated congrats for their first offline party and those are some of the NY fans feelings that usually don't make news. Thank you very much to all NY fans in Vietnam for sharing this moment with NY fans from other countries. It may seem little to some but it means a lot for not only Nadech and Yaya but for other fans who have the same or similiar feelings.

There are some videos of their party on IG - Nadech Yaya Vietnam Fans singing "Laew Rao Ja Dai Rak Gan Mai"
http://instagram.com/p/wWjehrAJVb/
http://instagram.com/p/wWkquKgJeL/
Credits to nadechyayavietnamfanpage

I find peace in Nadech and Yaya messages are really beautiful. You all did a great fan work together.

And if someone still doesn't know and has IG....space4ny is hosting a Happy New Year giveaway with Yadech Maire Claire cover magazine - Dealine on this friday - guidelines - http://websta.me/p/870042897356660877_1552944839 cr. space4ny IG

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Vimalee for the translation. Mae K look so happy and satisfied in the clip.

Thanks Lazy for the clip and info. Hope you have a wonderful holiday na. Early Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you na ❤

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
This was the picture that Yaya posted on her IG.    Some people made comments about this picture and reporters like to go to stars' IGs to get all the scoops.

Yaya said the skirt is very tight and depending on the poses it made her stomach looked like that.   Some people commented that her stomach was sticking out or turning inside out (google translation).     Reporters then asked her if she was getting fat or gaining weight.    I like this one comment from a reporter (don't know who she is, only heard her voice), " maybe you don't have any scandalous news so people just nick pick little things about you."

credit Urassayas IG

thanks bubba

i wouldnt be surprised if some people will notice and comment on yaya's outffit to the smallest details making it big deal for such nonsense matter ....it means yaya is  a certified SUPERSTAR...if no one notices it meaning her popularity is getting low..just saying :scratchhead2:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks Vimalee

that is why i said it is just my delusional thoughts of yadech movie :coverlaf: .....same here i am also worried that yaya will have more torrid kissing scenes with the foreign actor my yadech heart will surely get jealous :coverlaf: or unless yaya will refuse for her wholesome image sake..or maybe she will allow if p bear will allow her and she will do it with him first in private or they did it already many times as bfgf :kiss3: (sorry for my pervie thought) :coverlaf:

i am so glad to know the confirmation that both moms mae keaw and mae pla are yadech shippers indeed..and nadech only believes his mom who wanted him to be yaya's man.i am so sure the two moms are giving yadech more privacy when it comes to bfgf thing :pervie:  :censor: and they support yadech to do merits together.that is why one prediction says yadech can not escape from each other they are destined to be a couple with their families influence. :scratchhead2:  :cheer:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome may666. Thank you very much for taking the time to translate mae keaw's interview. Hope you'll have fun being with us for Yadech love.

Thanks very much malee for the translations. Thanks mil for speaking out loud her secret desire, something we want to know for a long time, who else is the better source than mil ? No adult will speak openly such private matters if all parties are not in consensus, means Yadech, mae pla. And we can see mil wants, treats Yaya as family, her softspot, affections for her is apparent. All that Nadech said to Yaya during Give Me Five ring true, so meaningful, Yaya's sweet expression mirrors his.

Hi lazy welcome back. Thanks for the info. Congratulations to NYVN fanpage.

yk am on same page as you on your thoughts.

joellove12

sarNie Egg
As always a millions thanks to all wonderfull people in here for sharing everything about our lovely couple
especially our translators na...khopkun ka..
I feels so happy yet so sad at the same time...so happy becoz finally my lovely yaya have a new project...yeayyy!
But so sad if there any kissing scene in there...poor my nadech :((

is it true yaya will going to new york again for acting class for this movie?anyone know about this new?

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you all for sharing na ka.

Nadech and fan clubs are so excited for Nadech the 2nd meeting, "Barry & The Beach" today ....

Energizing before meeting the lucky fans........Wow....I like that shirt!

cr:as tagged, nyclub & mae keaw

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, thanks so much for the translation na ka.

Awww......heartwarming pictures of a beautiful family......

Mae Keaw's bringing fin (happiness) by secretly cheering Nadech-Yaya.
She's happy that her son believes her......

cr:sanook.com,dada

bubba

Keep On Smiling
joellove12 said:
As always a millions thanks to all wonderfull people in here for sharing everything about our lovely couple
especially our translators na...khopkun ka..
I feels so happy yet so sad at the same time...so happy becoz finally my lovely yaya have a new project...yeayyy!
But so sad if there any kissing scene in there...poor my nadech :((

is it true yaya will going to new york again for acting class for this movie?anyone know about this new?
You're welcome na ka and I agree with you about Yaya new project.

According to this dailynews.ent and from the interview clip,
Yaya  hints that she might do a film with a foreign actor.  Expect more details soon.  She went to New York for the acting class in the beginning of the year already, so she doesn't need to go anymore.

Nadech and Yaya wishing HBD to pe Pom......Wonder if Yadech spend time together at pe Pom's birthday :coverlaf: .
They are so cute esp. the part where  Yaya said ".......all your wishes come true. One year younger na ka" :heart:

http://websta.me/p/871664049906599196_4912640

http://websta.me/p/871664587591206213_4912640

cr:pomchatupol

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Ummm... I'll totally need a ticket or pass to stay on :cloud9: for life now... so yeah.

Thank you for the translation for what Mae Keaw said @Vimalee and @may666(welcome ka! Glad that you joined us! Stay long and enjoy!) Also, thanks everyone for the photos and thank you @MrsChum for the fin fin fin video. Now I will watch fan made Yadech videos to fin me up even more. Also thank you @Bubba for the Trans and pics too! Yadech are so cute! Can't wait to hear her Movie news!!! I'm actually excited to see her in a film. Don't worry ladies, Yaya loves Nadech (and the other way around).

Have a very Good Night everyone. Lots Of Love :heart: :heart: :heart:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much everyone for visiting this thread and for sharing everything about Yadech!

My computer is acting up again and I cannot post pictures or quote comments.

The 2nd Fans Club meeting with Nadech took place at a very beautiful beach and everyone seemed to have to a great time.   For his last song, Nadech sang " I'm So Glad to Have You. "

On the other hand, Yaya was at the Thairath Newspaper 65th Anniversary and sang " I Wanted to be Your Girlfriend. "

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@m9, about Yadech following their hearts.    I don't know about Yaya but I'm glad she starts to open up this year.

Nadech talked about the woman he likes:

Four years ago....." I don't have any types or specs.    I like a woman who is a good person and loves family and can cook.  "   We all know Nadech loves food and his mom is a great cook.

Now.........." I don't have any types or specs.    I like a woman who is a good person and loves family.   I like someone who is not into looks or material things.....someone who can be comfortable in t-shirt and jeans.   Since I like adventure and into extreme sports, I like a woman who can do these thing with me:  wake boarding, mountain climbing, hang gliding, etc. "

Hummm, who is he describing here?    :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: