[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Poor Yaya...She's been working very hard lately, so her leg was swollen and inflamed again.  She must be in a lot of pain. 
Oh Yaya, please take good care of yourself and have some rest na.  Su su na ka. 
So glad that she'll take 2 weeks off during the holiday to relax and spend time with her loved ones .

cr:as tagged

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
:thanks: all for  your sharing.
:welcome1: step, hope you enjoy and have fun with our thread.
Oh, i see Nang Fah in real life, she just descends from heaven..

Hey, kid, she's mine. Only me can fly with Nang Fah

Dear our lovely translators, please help when you're free, thanks a lot.

Cr. As tagged, leeya_ifnt

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@benjaminsirirat posted this picture with a caption:  Beautiful, talented, lovely, and precious.
Happy Monday. Thank you very much for your amazing work. Yaya You deserve to be everyone Superstar! @urassayas

Nadech is so handsome....getting ready for work....

Good night and sweet dreams everyone!

cr:as tagged

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Hello Key, your any post brings smile in my face everytime. Though it's December, festive season, we don't have holidays (only schools give holidays,since I'm in college for my professional course, we've to burn the midnight oil forgetting about breaks haha). Thank you for mentioning me my sweetest Key.

Thank you for the reply Vimalee.
Thank you bubba for the info about Yaya wound. I hope she gets better soon.

Yaya was seen after work last night

Yaya and Kim at an event, Sea life Ocean World today... Together after a very long time...

Post Event Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqDvVcSYXdQ

Cr: Urassayas, byfamily, as tagged

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Beautiful as always at Sea Life Ocean World

Another article... sorry for keep asking your help na.^^ As i saw this's been reposted a lot for fan IG.

Nadech' s ready for Fan meeting..

Cr. as tagged, urassayaclubdotcom

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Translations credit to space4ny IG.     Thank you very much for your generous time and efforts.   Greatly appreciated it!

Art of being a gentleman.

Mario :   Every man has their own charm.  But if you want to talk about being a gentleman I think we have to see it in a long term, so we will know how much gentleman that man is.  Some might look about what they do, such as if they walk together and don't open the door for woman, that man is not look like a gentleman.   Isn't it? But for me, the man that I can call a real gentleman is my brother, Nadech Kugimiya.   He didnt do it because he want something from you.   He do it because that is what he always do.   I believed that the way you treat other is not something that you have to be teach or trained.   It is something that you can absorb from family and people around you.  But for me, I never see myself as a gentleman.   Many thing that I do it came from a man instinct.

Read more at http://websta.me/n/space4ny#cwsRqop3PkCCfGhD.99

Junyukio said:
:thanks: all for  your sharing.
:welcome1: step, hope you enjoy and have fun with our thread.

Dear our lovely translators, please help when you're free, thanks a lot.

Cr. As tagged, leeya_ifnt

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
According to this interview, Yaya said she will have a movie next year.....more detail to follow beginning of the year.   

No wondered we don't see any lakorns line up for her after NNS with James Jirayu; so she cleared her schedule for a movie next year.

Reporters asked her about the outfit malfunctioned, but I don't know what they were talking about.    Yaya said it was one of the picture she posted so she knew about it and she was not embarrassed or stressed over it. 

RakLakornNYK said:
Hello Key, your any post brings smile in my face everytime. Though it's December, festive season, we don't have holidays (only schools give holidays,since I'm in college for my professional course, we've to burn the midnight oil forgetting about breaks haha). Thank you for mentioning me my sweetest Key.

Thank you for the reply Vimalee.
Thank you bubba for the info about Yaya wound. I hope she gets better soon.

Post Event Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqDvVcSYXdQ

Cr: Urassayas, byfamily, as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello my dear ladies and thanks for sharing na ka.

So beautiful .....

This is so cute.....
Kim posted this with a caption,  "Whether to post sexy or cool,  mission always fail haha.  For those who met Kim-Ya today, may we have your supports.  Do we look coooool??? "

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Vimalee said:
According to this interview, Yaya said she will have a movie next year.....more detail to follow beginning of the year.   

No wondered we don't see any lakorns line up for her after NNS with James Jirayu; so she cleared her schedule for a movie next year.

Reporters asked her about the outfit malfunctioned, but I don't know what they were talking about.    Yaya said it was one of the picture she posted so she knew about it and she was not embarrassed or stressed over it. 

Thanks Vimalee na ka.

This is the picture that they were talking about.  The reporters asked Yaya that earlier she posted a picture on Instagram and there was a tease about her belly sticking out, how does she feel?  Yaya said Cute and Cuddly.   She was not embarrassed or stressed over it.  Good for her.   I just don't understand why some people had to make a big deal out of every little thing.  Once again, Yaya handled the interview  well and I can't wait to know more about her upcoming movie.

appleloveny

sarNie Egg
bubba said:
Thanks Vimalee na ka.

This is the picture that they were talking about.  The reporters asked Yaya that earlier she posted a picture on Instagram and there was a tease about her belly sticking out, how does she feel?  Yaya said Cute and Cuddly.   She was not embarrassed or stressed over it.  Good for her.   I just don't understand why some people had to make a big deal out of every little thing.  Once again, Yaya handled the interview  well and I can't wait to know more about her upcoming movie.

OMG! Is this a malfunctioned picture? I don't think so. When I saw this picture on yaya's IG, I love her eyes so much. Such beautiful and charming eyes.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
So agree with you @appleloveny this is nothing close to wardrobe malfunction! I would see Janet Jackson and Nicki Minaj in real malfunction.

Thank you @bubba for explaining and all your lovely posts. @malee for translating @jun for all your posts. @yk want that vm.

Welcome @step enjoy your time with us.

Rak your hard work now is the world is your oyster tomorrow, susu na. You know where to stop by for some tlc, here ok. Take care rak.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@yk, you're so funny as always.  May your delusional thought come true.
@appleloveny, I know right.  Yaya is beautiful in that picture. So cute and cuddly.
@key, you're welcome my dear.  Thanks for all your kind words to everyone mak mak na ka.

Love the caption on this picture by yayeeumarin ,
"Always find a reason to laugh. It may not add years to your life but will surely add life to your years."

The clip of Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World ......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LSfjXY5H2A
cr:urassayaclub

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Awe poor Yaya. Was she really crying in that picture? :(
Awe Mr. Handsome looks so cute and ready for work.
What dress malfunction are they talking about? I didn't see any post that YaYa posted had any bad dress malfunction??
Awe that's sweet of Mario for acknowledging Nadech for being such a gentleman. He definitely is a sweetheart, humble, thoughtful and respectful.

Oops please disregard. I just seen Bubba response regarding the malfunction. Thanks Bubba

IDK why that is even considered "malfunction"? That's silly. They really have not seen malfunction wardrobe before.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi mc
Thank you so much mc Sorry your sleep is disturbed but you posted the best news for us to fin❤❤ though I don't understand saw on ig lots of heart and sunnies so it must be wonderful news plus mae keaw smiled throughout the interview. Thanks bestie