[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
I was introduce to this IG page ( @space4ny) a couple of days ago. I notice some of us here also visit her page too. This person is a fan of Nadech and Yaya. She translate Nadech and Yaya article in her IG page. So for those that haven't follow her yet in IG, please do so. Esp, for us international fans that don't read or speak Thai.

This is the latest translation from her. Wanted to share this one in particular because this article make me admire Yaya more and more for her admiration and determination. She been through so much this year but she never show her pain or complain about any thing.

Space4ny
:thanks: @MrsChum ....will do :wink:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Thank you Ms.Zoe for your post :)

Yaya at today's work. I think she's been roped in to endorse another cosmetic or skin-care range.
She was seen accompanied by her mom and sister!

Our girl loves to do anything and everything. Tried her hand at doing make-up for her sister

Even today, the GiveMe5Concert makes me so happy.
The emotions, the feelings, the words, the actions everything was REAL
Yaya's fave song is "Stay with me" by Sam Smith.
According to her, he's the huggable guy of the year

Cr: space4ny

Nadech and his mom was seen attending a function or something wearing black dress. So I assume it might be for funeral?!

Cr; Kaew_jung

Flashback!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi rak, welcome back ! I am glad you have some r&r time and visited, I miss you ! Thanks for your post I enjoy reading. I love Sam Smith too, the equivalent male Adele, his voice is so soulful. He has been nominated for six Grammys 2015 ! His I'm Not The Only One is beautifully sung and another sad number. Since its December maybe school is chilled and you'll have more time coming here. See you again and take care, HAK rak.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and thank you all for your shares na ka.
@RakLakorn, welcome back!  Sure miss you and thanks for your wonderful posts na ka.
@MrsChum, so glad to know that there's another site that translate Yadech info. for the international fans.  Thanks MrsChum for sharing info and a heartfelt thanks to space4ny for the time and efforts.  We are very fortunate indeed! 

Nadech & his mom attend pe Mam Tithima's, the producer of LSR and NNS, father funeral. 
My deepest sympathy and condolence to pe Mam and her family.

cr:mae keaw

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Happy belated Birthday, lazie.<3

I don't think these 2 photos are posted yet, they are not good quality, but Yadech are cute and gorgeous.

A royal couple relaxing on a weekend afternoon in their French inspired mansion/castle :D.

Have a fabulous weekend Yadechers!

Credits - as tagged & original owner

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much ptenchik for sharing the clip.

Nadech will make a good father one day.     He called the kids "Luuke" meaning son or daughter be careful, avoid that, you might fall or get hurt (he is very observant and paid attention to his surrounding.  Parents might be so excited meeting Yadech and might forget the little ones momentary)    He then turned around and held out his hand behind Yaya's back but not touching her, more like a barrier and protection.

ptenchik said:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I don't know about other Thai stars, but I know that Yadech were able to graduate withing four years.   Yaya just needed to take one class this semester and she will be graduating this December, a little more than four years.

Yaya is 15 months younger than Nadech but was almost able to graduate at the same time.    She either went to school very early (international school) or pretty smart and skipped a grade or two.     She is attending Chulalongkorn - a very prestigious and very hard to get in university.   It is equivalent to Harvard, MIT, or Princeton in the USA.     She said her school is very competitive so it is very difficult to ask for help and very strict with attendance.

I'm very proud of Yadech; especially Yaya.....no wondered Nadech wrote about Yaya for his paper titled, "The Person I Admire..."   

Finpeo said:
Is she superhero? :( how can she finish her undergraduate program (not being delay) while she has events, larkon, show, photoshoot...? :(

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
As I mentioned in the RRHLT Thread kcomments has been translating book 3 of this series on her blog which is popv.wwordpress.com. Have any of you guys been reading it? It is amazingly good! You get to read about Takeshi,Seiko,Ryu, and Mayumi as parents. You get to read how Ryu is still a trickster at old age and better yet see their kids fall in love. No lie but the love of their kids was more intense than the parents! In my head it was but it was super addicting to read. Its as good as the other 2 books as well. I suggest you guys go read it if you haven't and still want a little bit more of Ryu and Mayumi. 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much Xiongurl26 for sharing the link about RS part 3 and thank you for stopping by.

Yes, I finished RS part 3 and loved it with great appreciation to the awesome translator kcomments!

I cried with Ryu and his part with Takeshi will warm your heart.

It was my daily addiction for several weeks.   Please check it out ladies and I highly recommend it.  

It is called Sai Luerd Dan Tawan.

http://popv.wordpress.com/

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na MrsChum for sharing.

That was very sweet of Pe A_Tiwakorn's (the hair and makeup stylist - also known as Mr. Always) mother.   She loves and adores Yadech and often cooked Yadech's favorite food and have Pe A brought it to the set when he worked with them.

Pe A also adores Yadech a lot, and I like the pet name he gave Yaya.   He always tagged her with "Yai tua sab"  or " Miss. trouble maker"

MrsChum said:
Happy Friday Night everyone. Yadech happily eating together again.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so very much MrsChum for sharing this IG  space4ny.    

I'm very glad we have someone who is fluent in Thai and can translate for Yadech international fans.    Her English and translation are very good.   I will check her IG before translating anything so we won't duplicate the efforts.

It is good to hear that Nadech wanted to pursue master degree now.   His nong sao must give him the motivation; actually, they are each other motivation.    I remember his interview in the past and he mentioned that he wanted to take some time off from study and explore other things.

MrsChum said:
I was introduce to this IG page ( @space4ny) a couple of days ago. I notice some of us here also visit her page too. This person is a fan of Nadech and Yaya. She translate Nadech and Yaya article in her IG page. So for those that haven't follow her yet in IG, please do so. Esp, for us international fans that don't read or speak Thai.

Space4ny

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Welcome back Rak or love.    Missed you na!

Were you the one also asked about my previous avatar?

Red rose is for love and yellow rose for friendship so in this case, love and friendship for NY.

My previous avatar was a lotus, and it was inspired by Nadech's words.    When asked to compare Yaya to a flower, he said she would be a lotus because it stands for beauty and goodness.   Lotus is also a type flower that is respected and revered for the Buddhist religion.

Good night and sweetest dream everyone!

credit as tagged and Barry.Ya FB

RakLakornNYK said:
Hello beautiful ladies...  :flowers:  :flowers:   
I hope you are all at the pink of your health. I missed you all so so sooo soooooo much..

When they hugged after their performance, and gave a pat on each others back, I had sensed that that was a we-dit-it kinda gesture they showed. I think I had posted a small comment in page 1025 about that. Vimalee Yayy!! Thank you for the translation about that hug. Are the two roses in your DP represent NY??

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you so much for the photos/translations/and links. I'm very thankful that a translated version of book 3 is out. Will read it when I have time:)
Thank you xiongurl26 and vimalee! Thank you Mrs chum for the IG account. Will check her page out. Thanks everyone for the awesome shares!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Hello. I'm new here. For 1 year I used to just be a silent reader. NY are one of my favourite onscreen couple.
I like 1000th page in this thread. It's going strong. Thank you

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
Hello. I'm new here. For 1 year I used to just be a silent reader. NY are one of my favourite onscreen couple.
I like 1000th page in this thread. It's going strong. Thank you
Welcome Step! Have fun with us ladies and enjoy! Feel free to share! :D It's great for you to join us. :welcome:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Good Morning and night everyone! Happy Sunday :)

Welcome @step :). Like what Dey said, feel free to share and express your feeling about NY. We all here to share and enjoy NY together.

For the other newbies, welcome to the thread na. Sorry I'm a little late.

It's Sunday here in the US and that's mean it's Football day. Today is a big day for the Bay Area (Battle of the Bay), those that are living in the bay and are fans of 49ers and Raiders, Good Luck to both team na. Hopefully no one get hurt today at the game. The two rival team is against each other and lets see who will WIN!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and thank you all for sharing na ka.
@Step, welcome and have fun with us na.
@MrsChum, Good morning to you and I also hope no one will get hurt too.   Good luck to 49ers and Raiders na.

Long Live The King clips of Yadech.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz-8ByO1FXA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HPE-dyFhBI
cr:NYCLUB

BTS pictures.......Nadech's working hard....

cr:kondee