[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks bubba

i really thank yadech a lot for feeding our addiction they never cease to send us to :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

well well these two lovers are  obviously cant live without each other so they always choose to work together because hiding is really tiring and stressful :rant: so at least being together at work is such a lucrative and a wise excuse :wub:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Hello wonderful Yadechers,

I am still wondering around on :cloud9: due to Yaya's Hug of the Year with Nadech , hug each other like there is no tomorrow :bhehe: & Yadech's unscripted parts in Give Me 5 concert, well change it to Give Me Fin concert :ghehe:.

Also, I am in awe with Yaya's whole look from head to toe at the grand opening of the Crystal SB :heart:. She worked that elegant dress and the headband with the golden/orange roses with silver butterflies add exquisiteness to Yaya's beauty. Yaya looked like a goddess, an angel, a nature fairy (I am adding this new title in since I saw there were butterflies on the headband), but I think she looked like a queen/princess most.

Does she look like a royal lady from some monarchy? Her smile is so sweet, warm & friendly. Her beauty is classic.

Princess/Queen Urassaya

Our dashing Prince/King Nadech with his beautiful Princess/Queen. Cherish your beloved lady, Nadech, she is one of a kind, too :ghehe:.

Why, yes he does cherish her. Though, it is a simple crown but on a beautiful lady, it is not simple anymore & yet when it also is a gift from someone special to the receiver, it has a whole special deep meaning....reminds me of the scarf, a very sweet accessory :wub:.

The royal couple making their first tv appearance worldwide. :wub:

They are openly declaring their love for one another, 2 becomes one - one :heart:. I wish they will have a fairy tale happily ever after ending.

Another of the royal couple's public appearance :ghehe:. Good looking royal couple! They are the perfect match for each other. The people in the back look happy to see them.

Yaya is also an angel, she descended down to Earth and was found by a mortal named Nadech. She is beautiful inside and outside so mortal Nadech fell deeply in love with her :ghehe:.

Well, everyone, that is my delusional Yadech story :bhehe:.

Last, many thanks to our wonderful translatorseveryone who posted up articles so they could be translated, everyone who posted comments, thoughts, photos, clips, news, etc. because of all of these shares, :cloud9: is our frequent place to be at :rofl:. Here are many flowers for you guys :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:.

credits - as tagged, 3zaap show, sudsapda magazine, GRGR, & original owners. Most photos do not have tags on them so credits go to original owners of them.

appleloveny

sarNie Egg
bubba said:
Good morning or night everyone and thank you all for sharing na ka.

Yadech probably have commercial advertising together....wonder what??
So happy to see them together...... :yes:

cr:as tagged

In the second picture, at first, I thought it was p a_tiwakorn's leg, but then my friends told me that it was yaya's leg. I hope yaya can take care of herself. I remembered that during GRGR filming, yaya said people called her "the scar-leg heroine". The bugs always like to hurt yaya, as well as the jellyfish. hate it.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Happy Father's Day in Thailand.  Long Live The King.....
Hope Yadech have a wonderful time with their loved ones!

cr:yaya & mae Keaw
meysaelee said:
Hey let help Yaya and Nadech vote for Hot Girl of year an Cool Guy of the year for Yaya is S1 I guess you can text too is 4642605and Nadech is R1 4642605 sorry I can't post pictures right now it's for DaraDaily
Here's the picture, send sms @ 4642605 will cost 3 baht each time. S1 for Yaya and R1 for Nadech...

appleloveny said:

In the second picture, at first, I thought it was p a_tiwakorn's leg, but then my friends told me that it was yaya's leg. I hope yaya can take care of herself. I remembered that during GRGR filming, yaya said people called her "the scar-leg heroine". The bugs always like to hurt yaya, as well as the jellyfish. hate it.

Poor Yaya......hope the scar  fades soon.
Every time I see the scar, it reminds me that Yaya is an amazing young lady.  I respect her unrelenting strength, courage and perseverance.  I still can't get over her awesome performance at Give-Me-Fin (thanks to Ms.Zoe :bhehe: ) concert :heart: .

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone! Thank you all for all the post.

Happy Thai Fathers Day. For those that are Thai, hope you all are celebrating this special day with your dad. :heart:

What you all think about this post? Mai the hair stylist post the pic on the right and tag Yaya. Nadech and his parent also at the same place too. Can it be that Yaya and Nadech are celebrating Father's Day together??

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Poor Yaya......hope the scar  fades soon.
Every time I see the scar, it reminds me that Yaya is an amazing young lady.  I respect her unrelenting strength, courage and perseverance.  I still can't get over her awesome performance at Give-Me-Fin (thanks to Ms.Zoe :bhehe: ) concert :heart: .
Agree bubba! Yaya proof that even though she's hurt it doesn't mean she weak. She have a strong mind and manpower to do whatever it take to do her best. That's why I admire Yaya more after watching the concert.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy Thai Father's Day. Wish our Thai friends a great day celebrating, Yadech too.
Agree @appleloveny @bubba @mc hope Yaya recovers well looks nasty. The scar will probably always remind Nadech how great a bff/gf he has. Even severely affected Yaya was determined with her strength and willlpower, the show must go on. No half measures for her but full scale concentration in any tasks, resulting in a dream and sensational Give Me Five..I love it sososo much, thank you Yadech❤

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi Ms Zoe

i like your realistic delusions about yadech.....realistic because it is really possible....and there is a huge chance yadech are celebrating father's day together base on the picture above :cloud9: my delusion is..... i wish nadech will follow to norway or will go to norway with yaya  :wub:  :wub:  :heart:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Hello beautiful ladies...  :flowers:  :flowers:   
I hope you are all at the pink of your health. I missed you all so so sooo soooooo much..

Happy Thai Father's Day to all of you

Yaya posted this on IG "Happy Father's Day na ka with love from the Sperbunds"

I just stopped by to wish our Lazie a very Happy BirthDay.

:hapbday: :cheer:A Very Happy BirthDay LAZIE  :cheer: :hapbday:  

Key Vimalee bubba MrsChum queenyeon junyukio appleloveny lazydramafan fresh delray m9saeteurn1 YayaKugimiya naya Ms.Zoe joellove12 meysaelee didieyadech phuthuybx finpeo  huanzhu Preciouskj chaitra Grudgeprincess Azure14
everyone including our dear silent readers,  :thanks:  a heap for posting  :coolpix:  translations, videos (especially the old videos, BTS)... Just skimmed through and whoa I've so much to catch up on.

Key Like I've told you earlier, I love the way you cut short every names to make it sound cuter.. Malee sounds very interesting!
MrsChum How selfless of you to post about BTS and the stories of NY that you get through e-mails. Thank you so much MrsChum

When they hugged after their performance, and gave a pat on each others back, I had sensed that that was a we-dit-it kinda gesture they showed. I think I had posted a small comment in page 1025 about that. Vimalee Yayy!! Thank you for the translation about that hug. Are the two roses in your DP represent NY??

As for the predictions, WOW!! NY defended way too strongly but they were polite and diplomatic as usual. How cute and gentleman of Nadech to say "I believe in my mom"  :wub: It's obvious that NY do believe in the predictions and that's one of the reasons why they do merit together. But they don't wanna believe just this just because it's against their wish/desire/will   :coverlaf:  

Random pics of NY

This cute pic reminds me of Rising Sun -1 where Nadech asked Yaya to give a peck

:heart:  :heart:  :heart: You all are the BEST my adorable Yadechers :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Happy Weekend.. Enjoy your holidays  :flowers:   :flowers:  :flowers:  

:xmas:  :xmas: Merry Christmas in advance to all of you  :xmas:  :xmas:

Ms.Zoe

I miss you too RakLakornNYK, it is good to see you back!

Thanks for going the distance and find those photos & video clip of Yaya's perfumes & your funny dream & info about India :flowers:. It would be nice to see Yadech wear my cultural costumes as well. I would love to visit India one day too. And thanks for your comment about that Yadech's Marie Claire mag photo (Yaya have her eyes closed & Nadech has his eyes open) & all your other wonderful and colorful shares ^__^.

The peck in RFTD is more funnier because of Mayumi's facial expression "Geee! Eeww, do I have to kiss him?" "In your dream, Mister" :ghehe: & Ryu's 'over the moon facial expression' "Teehee, Wow, OMG, she really did kiss me" :ghehe:

Ms.Zoe

Another Yadech's Father's Day photo

Is it a tradition to wear yellow on Thai Father's Day?

Yaya's father looks so happy. This is the most happiest face I have seen from him. I think I know why, Yaya has her right hand on the right side of his chest, pushing his chest up. It reminds me how she likes to pinch Nadech's chest & that famous bear hug Yaya gave Nadech and rubbing his chest at the calendar 2014 signing event :rofl:.

Almost the same plaid shirts Yadech's fathers wore, they wore almost the same too.

Credits - as tagged, original owners, keaw_jung & urassayas

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Do they have an event life just having lunch together?
Hmmm looking at the pictures you'd posted my guess is they probably spent Fathers days with each other and their family? How cute!

Ms.Zoe

Thanks MrsChum!

Yaya is so cute! :wub:, the food look delicious and healthy with all the vegetables. The food get a thumb up from Nadech so I guess they are delicious or is it because Yadech eat together, the food taste much more delicious...hmmm :ghehe:.

MrsChum said:
Happy Friday Night everyone. Yadech happily eating together again.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you all for sharing na ka.

Father and son bonding.......

Super cute......

Looking Good......

cr:mae keaw
MrsChum said:
Happy Friday Night everyone. Yadech happily eating together again.

Thanks MrsChum for sharing na ka.

Yadech sure look good and the food look so yummy! 
It's so nice of pe a_tiwakorn to bring Yadech favorite dishes which were made by his mom to the set for Yadech. 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I was introduce to this IG page ( @space4ny) a couple of days ago. I notice some of us here also visit her page too. This person is a fan of Nadech and Yaya. She translate Nadech and Yaya article in her IG page. So for those that haven't follow her yet in IG, please do so. Esp, for us international fans that don't read or speak Thai.

This is the latest translation from her. Wanted to share this one in particular because this article make me admire Yaya more and more for her motivation and determination. She been through so much this year but she never show her pain or complain about any thing.

Space4ny