[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Wow......Nadech sure improves so much in his horse riding.....must have a good teacher (Yaya) :coverlaf:  !
Ah.....Nadech, the student of Sperbund :wub: .   I remembered during DJA, Nadech wasn't good at riding horse, so Yaya had to control/direct the horse when they rode together.

cr:anyama&nadechyaya
impressive ....Nadech improve a lot. Our white knight is coming **scream ........................

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
No problem na ka, I like that phrase "sweet as honey." :bhehe:. Thanks for the gif & photo na. Yaya is so cute, I wonder what she said when she held up one of the :heart: waffle.

This is the video clip : http://websta.me/p/861932546132348022_17621090.

I think Yaya is wearing a braided bracelet in the clip similar to Nadech's at the calendar signing event. This is a delusional guess of mine, I think they both bought those bracelets together - friendship bracelets or ??? bracelets :bhehe:.

Credits - gabump

Junyukio said:
Thanks @ bubba & @Del Rel for your shares
@Zoe, great job, tks so much for pointing that Jin Shirt.
Love their Canlendar, so cute, I wish I can own one. How can we order, pls help if you gals know. Thanks in advance.
Yaya looks as sweet as honey, no wonder her Bear can not loose his weight, whoever can resist such a beautiful & sweet honey Plus the hearty waffle.
Cr. Aebrian, gabump, keaw_jung

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
 Wishing all my ladies on here a very Happy Thanksgiving with your love ones! :heart:  :toast:  :toast:  :heart:  :grouphug:  :heart:

Ms.Zoe

Close up

Beautiful Nang Fah, I like the white color theme, heels, dress & headband, but do not like the big earrings, smaller earrings would be better. The headband looks very nice on Yaya, she looks like a Grecian queen!

Maryumi, miss this couple very much. I'm not sure if this photo has been posted or not. I know you ladies will not mind :).

I thought this was just an illustration from fastbeam, but I guess fans could buy it. Lovely trio translators - could you translate for us? No rush, thank you in advance!

Last, Happy Thanksgiving Day to everyone who will be celebrating & also have a great day everyone! :grouphug: :heart: :grouphug:.

Credits - as tagged, ny_praew, magazinedee, pantip, naruchat, original owner

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na bubba for sharing.

Please vote for Yaya.   Can vote once a day and can vote on different devices.

Very easy,

Select option 4 from the top and press VOTE!      

www.daradaily.com/darapoll

Latest result:

James Jirayu - 40%
Yaya             - 37.5
Bella             - 18.5

bubba said:
Daradaily poll Double Great for Charity

Please help vote for Yaya's painting "Master Piece" to get the highest bid in this charity auction.  
Vote start now until December 8, 2014 at www.daradaily.com/darapoll
Yaya is the 4th name from the top (darken circle).

The latest result:

James Ji is leading with 39.6% and Yaya came in second with 38%.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
I love to use pet name so thank you Malee aka Vimalee. I am happy to address you by this  endearment name. Its floral, smart, sense of humour, lucky attached to it. I like it a lot, sounds very sweet and feminine while Vimalee sounds strong, leadership and firm. Thank you Malee.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hope you'll all have fun and spend wonderful time with loved ones during this special period. I like to give thanks to the wonderful friendships made here, thank you ladies. It is a pleasure. 

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Happy thanksgiving for those who celebrate. Wish you and all your beloved ones good health and happiness.

Nadech had a True Move event. And it seems it was a private one.
http://websta.me/p/862164652434086155_29843797
http://websta.me/p/862251587848591782_29843797
Credits to keaw_jung IG

Today Barry had a Birdy event.
http://websta.me/p/862843678584691164_29843797
http://websta.me/p/862846709648808568_29843797
Credits to keaw_jung IG

Interview at his Birdy event.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP9KpUyH-tY
Credits to PR variety

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTtG77rp2JU
[SIZE=11pt]Credits to [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Kansuda Pakdeevijit[/SIZE]

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Morning my follower Yadecher. It's Thanksgiving and hope everyone who celebrate is ready for a big feast later.

I woke up and saw this in my email so I wanted to share with you all.
Cr to
Mazuhoro Ny posted in NadechWorld (english)

Translate from a Yaya fanaccount on Pantip
About Nadech standing up say he's also a bear in the calendar signing event.

When I first read about it, I had no idea what Nadech was thinking at that time. The fans who are following this might be curious too but because its lovely, so we simply concluded that Nadech declaring war against that Teddy Bear, is probably because he must be jealous of that stuffed animal. Mae, even just a stuffed animal and he is jealous..etc.

But in fact, its not anything near what we assumed. We just found out last night from our friend who was with the camera fangirl in this incident. The camera girl said that he stood up and did what weve seen, its because he wanted to distract people to help his little sister.

When the MC saw the big teddy bear, they started to play a dirty joke Hen Mee [meaning see the bear which can be a spoonerism of Hee Men meaning smelly vagina ] When the stuffed animal was known to be Yayas gift, that joke was then aimed toward Yaya. Yaya was so embarrassed. Nadech then stood up and loudly declared that hes also a Mee which instantly ended the Hen Mee joke, and it changed the atmosphere to joke about daddy bear and baby bear instead.

After we heard the whole truth, we were stunned. Its cute, amaze and grateful. Nadech was witty, he takes action instantly and wisely in the situation. I know now why Yaya emphasize repeatedly that her brother is a very good guy with the nature of gentleman and takes care of everyone. And Im not surprised at all why Yaya believe in him and trust him wholeheartedly.

Upon knowing this, I, as a Yayas fan and someone who dont find jokes like this funny, would like to show my deeply gratitude toward Nadech in here. Its chaotic during the incident, so the fans there probably did not pondering on the incident. When they saw Nadech stood up, they just spazz and wondering what he was feeling during the time. Some of his fans probably see his intention but dont want to said anything. I, as a Yayas fan, wanted to take this opportunity to clarify it instead of them. I want to let people know that what he did on that day wasnt a jokester, but a hero. Heres the clip for more clarification.

P.S. I have MC tagged because I wanted the MC in Thailand to note that not everyone would find dirty joke like Hen Mee funny. I dont think its funny. Its acceptable if it is briefly, but if you prolong it, it become tasteless.

http://pantip.com/topic/32891540
ขอแก้ข่าวให้ ณเดชน์ ที่โดนเข้าใจผิดในงานเซ็นปฏิทิน (จริงจัง) - Pantip
m.pantip.com
สืบเนื่องมาจากเหตุการณ์ตามที่มีรายงานในภาพนี้ค่ะ [Spoil] คลิกเพื่อดูข้อความที่ซ่อนไว้ ตอนอ่านเจอทีแร...

A fan acct that went to ch3 calendar signing. A fan from Vietnam.
Share by
Mayumi Kumiya‎NadechWorld (english)

{This is a true story.,about a magic girl - The Vietnamese girl in her passionate love Yadech ka }
My Destiny Day
Review: Meet Yadech in Thai ( story of a Vietnamese Yadecher in The Calendar Fansign Event 2015 of CH3 channel)
As I promised, I tell you that story.
I had cherished to participate but I wondered how I can so I didnt notice for u all , its not that I concealed our trip!! Dont misunderstand me !!
And this is my story:
Maleenot Building belongs to CH3 area and the distance from Bangkok to there like the distance from the center of Saigon to Hoc Mon ( about 20 kms).
The Event was started at 11 am and I woke up at 7 am. I went to subway station by taxi, and bought the tickets through 5 subway stops, then it took me 10 min to get CH3. The road was quite long and I felt a little tired but I was interesting and nervous!! I get there at 9 am, there was a long line full of fans and there was a special area for VIPs fan ( I knew it was for fans of Nadech, Yaya and James Ma). As time flies, the lines were more crowder, it looked like a festival!. There were a lot of Thais around me. They brought their calendar, table canlendar and camera. Some people even brought the chair. I stood there. I couldnt stand anymore so I sit on the ground. ^^
That was when we waited for the event, till 10:30 am everyone got in line to get in so they didnt sit but stand.
I was eager to get in. When getting in, there were 5 stars came in: First , PPo, Alexthen Matt. 6 of them signed for fan until 12:30. James Ma, Kim came. After just 15 minutes, our 2 stars came together. Wow, I couldnt express that feeling, unbelievable!! Standing there for 3 hours, no eating, no drinking but I still felt energetic, excited like floating.
Finally, I met our Yadech!! Yay me!! I met them!! So happy and joyful. I couldnt stop taking photos . I hated myself for not buying a DSLR. If I had, I would take hundred pics of them. How cute they are!! Ya was so pretty and Na looked so manly. So excited!! As you can see the pics, Yadech sit next to each other, laughed together, whispered together as the world had only two of them. So cute I die! While Nadech gave the calendar to Yaya, he held her hand again and again. I couldnt bear laughing when taking photo.
When I got in line to wait for their signature, I dared to wave my hand to pay the MCs attention. I told them I came from Vietnam. And you know what?? She shouted out that there was a Vietnamese fan there and she pointed me.
Oh my godhhhh!! My stand, everybody looked at me. The greatest thing was Yadech was one of them, Nadech smiled at me, Yaya waved her hand toward me. It felt like I m the happiest people in the world. I also waved my hands to them.
Then Thai fans all knew me. Vietnamese fans were well-known, ok ka?? In addition, I got acquaintance with some Thai fans. That day until now, I still feel like floating in the air.
I had to check in at 4 pm to come back Vietnam, so when I hear Yadech stayed a little late to take some photo, I had to go. So regret!! I told myself the next time I will be there from beginning to the end. And of course, I will tell all of you my story, ok ka ??
Written by Timi
E-tran by Kumiya
Pics & edit by Yami
cre FB: Yadechers Vietnam - Home Sweet Home with Bounlay Ali and Barry Ya.

Finpeo

sarNie Egg
MrsChum said:
A fan acct that went to ch3 calendar signing. A fan from Vietnam.
Share by
Mayumi Kumiya‎NadechWorld (english)
{This is a true story.,about a magic girl - The Vietnamese girl in her passionate love Yadech ka }
My Destiny Day
Review: Meet Yadech in Thai ( story of a Vietnamese Yadecher in The Calendar Fansign Event 2015 of CH3 channel)
As I promised, I tell you that story.
I had cherished to participate but I wondered how I can so I didnt notice for u all , its not that I concealed our trip!! Dont misunderstand me !!
And this is my story:
Maleenot Building belongs to CH3 area and the distance from Bangkok to there like the distance from the center of Saigon to Hoc Mon ( about 20 kms).
The Event was started at 11 am and I woke up at 7 am. I went to subway station by taxi, and bought the tickets through 5 subway stops, then it took me 10 min to get CH3. The road was quite long and I felt a little tired but I was interesting and nervous!! I get there at 9 am, there was a long line full of fans and there was a special area for VIPs fan ( I knew it was for fans of Nadech, Yaya and James Ma). As time flies, the lines were more crowder, it looked like a festival!. There were a lot of Thais around me. They brought their calendar, table canlendar and camera. Some people even brought the chair. I stood there. I couldnt stand anymore so I sit on the ground. ^^
That was when we waited for the event, till 10:30 am everyone got in line to get in so they didnt sit but stand.
I was eager to get in. When getting in, there were 5 stars came in: First , PPo, Alexthen Matt. 6 of them signed for fan until 12:30. James Ma, Kim came. After just 15 minutes, our 2 stars came together. Wow, I couldnt express that feeling, unbelievable!! Standing there for 3 hours, no eating, no drinking but I still felt energetic, excited like floating.
Finally, I met our Yadech!! Yay me!! I met them!! So happy and joyful. I couldnt stop taking photos . I hated myself for not buying a DSLR. If I had, I would take hundred pics of them. How cute they are!! Ya was so pretty and Na looked so manly. So excited!! As you can see the pics, Yadech sit next to each other, laughed together, whispered together as the world had only two of them. So cute I die! While Nadech gave the calendar to Yaya, he held her hand again and again. I couldnt bear laughing when taking photo.
When I got in line to wait for their signature, I dared to wave my hand to pay the MCs attention. I told them I came from Vietnam. And you know what?? She shouted out that there was a Vietnamese fan there and she pointed me.
Oh my godhhhh!! My stand, everybody looked at me. The greatest thing was Yadech was one of them, Nadech smiled at me, Yaya waved her hand toward me. It felt like I m the happiest people in the world. I also waved my hands to them.
Then Thai fans all knew me. Vietnamese fans were well-known, ok ka?? In addition, I got acquaintance with some Thai fans. That day until now, I still feel like floating in the air.
I had to check in at 4 pm to come back Vietnam, so when I hear Yadech stayed a little late to take some photo, I had to go. So regret!! I told myself the next time I will be there from beginning to the end. And of course, I will tell all of you my story, ok ka ??
Written by Timi
E-tran by Kumiya
Pics & edit by Yami
cre FB: Yadechers Vietnam - Home Sweet Home with Bounlay Ali and Barry Ya.
Yeah Im from Vietnam too ❤I will try to visit there again to meet themmmmm, any fans who come from VN wanna join with me? Hehe

Ms.Zoe

It's Thanksgiving Day, wishing all ladies & gentlemen here a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with family & friends & have fun shopping!!!

Thank you to everyone for your shares and friendship :flowers: :grouphug:.

Photo of Yadech parasailing gives another meaning to "love is in the air" :heart:.

I googled bear & Thanksgiving and found this photo of bear figurines and it reminds me of Yadech's Sudsapda magazine photoshoot :D.

More googling (if that even a word?), I found this wallpaper, very very cool.

Credits - Sudsapda & original owner & as tagged

yaya kugimiya said:
btw there is a rumor that yadech will be having a lakorn together next yr to be shown on 2016 but maybe after finishing their own commitments they have lakorns in the making with different co stars as of this time.

Where did you hear this?