[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Welcome back ptenchik and thanks for the clip!

Funny, people said this is the first time they hugged in public.   Of course, Nadech was aware that the cameras were around so he did a quick hug.    I'm glad they seemed to have a great time at Maldives and made a safe trip back home.

Now, let's wait and see what Travelers have in store for us!

ptenchik said:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
It's so cute that the person who videoed the clip was so calm so she won't miss anything. 
She said, "wow.....they hug each other, hug each other.  Don't shift/move..."
Woww....she is good! I would get excited and drop my phone lol. 
Many people were so fin-ned that Nadech started to open up a little bit.  
Even though it's a quick hug, but it's a gentle hug that he gently gave to a special person in public.... :wub:

Thanks ptenchik for sharing na.

http://instagram.com/p/vdhvQMBRqG/?modal=true
cr:katai ny

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Thank you for more wonderful shares Ladies :flowers:

Another photo of beautiful Yaya in maxi dress, She was dancing or about to jump??

This is probably a repost photo. It is from some magazine from February of this year. I think photo is better than Yadech's marie claire magazine 2nd cover. I like both of Yadech's facial expressions. I could see Nadech's inner feelings he has for Yaya through his facial expression & Yaya has the alluring look.

Credits - as tagged & mix_ny

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
so many fin picture during YADECH vacation + photo-shoot in Maldives.  :coolpix:  :thanks:  everyone .such a sweet weekend for all of us here in this forum

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya

hi bubba

is this a rehearsal posing for their photoshot ? or yadech were just caught flirting unaware :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

about the public display of affection of nadech to yaya like the quick hug...i can only tell it is no big deal as long as nadech does quick hugging also to his friends at the airport like what yaya did to the old lady in the picture above.but if nadech hugs only yaya before parting ways at the airport well i guess i will stay forever in  :cloud9:  

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
yaya kugimiya said:

hi bubba

is this a rehearsal posing for their photoshot ? or yadech were just caught flirting unaware :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

about the public display of affection of nadech to yaya like the quick hug...i can only tell it is no big deal as long as nadech does quick hugging also to his friends at the airport like what yaya did to the old lady in the picture above.but if nadech hugs only yaya before parting ways at the airport well i guess i will stay forever in  :cloud9:
Thanks all for the lovely shares,

@ YK, as for me, I thought it's a real deal ;) perhaps Nadech still got Maldives fever, love in the air everywhere ;))
His look-out went down, he just wanna do "whathewantodo" at that moment.

And you gals already might have noticed:

1) Necklace & hat

-Vs Cardigan, a Set of 3: cardigan, hat, chain, isn't it? lol forgive me for my delusion.

-Vs hat

2) May I myself put them together :

- Scarf & pink flower shirt

- GOLDEN Chain & INFINITY ring

- AND... Many things more I still do not know ^^

cr. as tagged, peeda36, nadechworld , Urassayas

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Junyukio said:
Thanks all for the lovely shares,

@ YK, as for me, I thought it's a real deal ;) perhaps Nadech still got Maldives fever, love in the air everywhere ;))
His look-out went down, he just wanna do "whathewantodo" at that moment.

And you gals already might have noticed:

1) Necklace & hat

-Vs Cardigan, a Set of 3: cardigan, hat, chain, isn't it? lol forgive me for my delusion.

-Vs hat

2) May I myself put them together :

- Scarf & pink flower shirt

- GOLDEN Chain & INFINITY ring

- AND... Many things more I still do not know ^^

cr. as tagged, peeda36, nadechworld , Urassayas
Hi my NY lovers !! I was so busy those days!! Thanks for everything !! Everytime i stop here i am so so happy to see my NY news :)

Sorry @Junyukio i am afraid to not understand the pictures ... LoL can you help me to understand? Thank you mak mak :p

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Oops, I did left out Yadech's Halloween get together & Rising Sun after party where everyone dressed up in different costumes in my list of why this year is the best year ever for Yadech & their fans.

Nadech is afraid of ghosts & darkness (me too). I guess he was not afraid of Yaya in this photo :bhehe:.

Credits - space4ny for translation & keaw_jung & Oops magazine article

Junyukio, same beanie hats, same colorful fabric print on Nadech's hat compared with Yaya's cardigan which match with Nadech's colorful beads necklace. Nadech's pink floral shirt (from Yaya??) & Yaya's grey scarf (from Nadech, he made it for her??), basically each other's gift for one another...Yaya has on a floral dress too, floral power couple hahaha. Last, the accessories - unending & completeness meanings or they like to wear accessories?? Infinity & round chain symbolize completeness & unending. A complete and unending :heart:. These two have the same taste in fashion, fun & same personalities. That are what I understood from your post :bhehe: and I went ahead and put in my thoughts too :bhehe:.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
There will be a poll for the  "Koo Jin Magazine of the year of 2014" .  The voting will begin in 2015.

cr:bymagazinedee

The covers on top row will be which koo jin magazine is the BEST?
And, the covers on bottom row will be which koo jin magazine is the MOST IMPRESSIVE?

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
:thanks: Zoe for seeing all through in my mind  :kiss:.
@preciouskj, sorry to make you confuse na, hope that Zoe's presumption can help to explain my pics to you.
:thanks: bubba for the info "Koo Jin Magazine of the year of 2014", hope they can get both, the best & the most impressive.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Junyukio for sharing na ka. 
Here's the translation ka.
Junyukio said:
*  pic *
Dear lovely @bubba, @Vimalee, @Lovely_k,  pls help us to understand this article, no rush na! pls do when you have time :thanks:  

cr. as tagged

Nadech - Yaya are so happy in Maldives, 
showing off pictures to jin about.

At this moment, the number one koo jin who many people cheer for them to be a real couple
is none other than the hottest superstars, Nadech Kugimiya and Yaya Urassaya even though
they refuse to change their status.  But it does not stop the cheering and the jin because
they always have the pictures for fan clubs to fin constantly.

Recently Nadech, Yaya with their moms and the magazine team traveled to photoshoot as far
as Maldives.  But the special thing is  mae Keaw posted pictures on IG for viewing to your
satisfaction.   Some pictures looked like BTS, but because they're koo kwan, they're still
close/intimate until the jin is virtually exploding,

Even more extraordinary is that the nang'ek Yaya who usually dressed in beautiful casual style
or just a cute one.  But this trip she only brought the cool set that revealed the sexiness which
melt young men's hearts especially the one that showed her back that she posted the picture
before returning.  As if to say that Yaya is already grown up na kaaaa.

Good night and sweet dreams everyone.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi dearest bubba
Good night sweet dreams to you. Thanks a mil for your long very lovey translation. Maldives trip was so lovely, romantic and private. Its so nice to know. She is a blossoming beauty, all for her man. Body languages said it all. Thanks so much bubba, lya.