[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
A cute interview of Yadech with Saranae awhile back......
Some of you lovely ladies might recall this interview na ka.

Nadech:   I see that Yaya like to travel, so I would like to know where Yaya wants to go.  We just went
to photoshoot overseas together and I don't know if we will get to travel together again or not.

Yaya:     I want to go to Maldives ka because I fear it might disappear.  My family want to go too.  I want
to invite pe Nadech to go with me.  If I get to go with friends and family as a big group, I think it would be
very fun.  It would be great if pe Nadech and I get to work together again so we can travel together.

Awww.....and their dreams come true!!!  :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I like 2012 most, both have the same joyful smiles, Nadech's body :bhehe:, he carries her on his back and she has her hand on his head in his hair, lots of skinship, location is the beautifiul Bali. Then 2014 and last 2013. Cover 2013, Nadech is way too happy, probably because Yaya has her arm & hand on his bare chest :bhehe:, they don't have the same smiles. I think they did not go to any location for photoshoot, plus the photos from 2013 mag are not that romantic as compared to 2012 or 2014. Cover 2014, they have the same close mouth smiles, not as lively/ joyful as seen on cover 2012, photos are romantic but not as romantic as 2012.

Repost photos, credits - magazinedee, image, Nadech & Yaya home @ pantip

Thanks, Vimalee

Vimalee said:
2012, 2013, 2014....which one do you like the most?

Mine:  2014, 2012, 2013 in that order.
credit Yooying Bymagazinedee

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na bubba for the translation!

Also, a big thank you to Yadech fans for making this trip come true.   They were the ones who sent in the requests to the editor's IG.   Other Koo Jin's fans also sent in the requests but Yadech were the lucky one and so do we.

bubba said:
A cute interview of Yadech with Saranae awhile back......
Some of you lovely ladies might recall this interview na ka.

Nadech:   I see that Yaya like to travel, so I would like to know where Yaya wants to go.  We just went
to photoshoot overseas together and I don't know if we will get to travel together again or not.

Yaya:     I want to go to Maldives ka because I fear it might disappear.  My family want to go too.  I want
to invite pe Nadech to go with me.  If I get to go with friends and family as a big group, I think it would be
very fun.  It would be great if pe Nadech and I get to work together again so we can travel together.

Awww.....and their dreams come true!!!  :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@bubba thank you for the translation.
I love how they get to experience everything together and having fun doing it. They both are so lucky to always have each others.

@vimalee, thank you for the magazine cover. My all time favorite would be the Volume. I love the cover and the inside picture. Yadech remind me of Ana and Christian. The mag was out during the time I was obsess with Fifty Shade. At that time I was so into Ann and Christian(thanks to @Kiki hehe).

bubba

Keep On Smiling
You're welcome everyone.

Ah....more cute pictures from Maldives.......

Lol, nong sao is getting ready while pe chai is still sleeping hahaha......

Relaxing while having fun.......

Peaceful and happy.........

cr:krongkarmp,dada,mae keaw

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
My favorite is also the Volume cover. Just something about it. Both are so good looking!

Yaya looks so gorgeous and mighty sexy in the last picture in all gray. She looks nothing of Thai but really European. Wish I can look as beautiful as her ❤❤❤

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Waiting for the beautiful sunset ?

Or waiting for Yaya?

Here you are :heart: 

Cr.awaprep, urassayas, keaw_jung, krongkarnp

I would like to repost the below trans from bubba after seeing those pics
bubba said:

Sunrise or Sunset?

Nadech:   "Yaya should choose sunrise because she might want the sun to rise sooner,
so she could have more time to do many things  (Smile).  As for me, I choose sunset because
I like the beauty of it more.  But, I think sunrise is fascinating as well na."