[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi bubba
Thanks for everything, trans and hot sexy pics. Such a filial son Nadech is, lots to admire his dedication and care to his parents. lya

Thanks mc for the vdo, ure ever kind to search and share♥u. Was performed with much confidence, ease and love cos that was what they did, encouraged and showered each with.

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Happy Roy Katong day for those that are celebrating. Thanks Vimalee for the detail and kind explanation....and thanks bubba for the good suggestion to Nadech and Yaya...it seems like a nice thing to do together after the catwalk work today.  :spin:

Happy 4 years anniversary to DJA.

Happy belated birthday to Barry's Papa Yoshio. 

[SIZE=10pt]Father and son moment - http://websta.me/p/844117733648587261_29843797 Credits to keaw_jung IG [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]On that IG video, Nadech is counting in japanese with his dad but he is like... 12 (Ju ni), 13 (Ju san), 16 (Ju roku) than his father says 14 (Ju yon)...and after that I think Barry says something like 10 o'clock (Ju ji). It seems he was trying to say Ju shi but says instead Ju ji....the number 4 has two ways to be said in japanese: "yon" or "shi".....the thing is that he ate after saying 16 (Ju roku)[/SIZE], so it looked like the boy knew what he was doing...or not. lol

[SIZE=10pt]preciouskj - You're the first to post Yadech Marie Claire cover video[/SIZE] :yes: . Thank you very much.

yaya kugimiya - hope you may get your internet service back soon and good luck with your studies. Please take care of your health and rest as much as possible when working so hard and being so busy.

Finpeo - hope everything goes well with your test, good luck with your exams and studies. And please rest whenever is possible from study stress.  About Yaya's leg on her event of Nov. 4, it may look bad but it can be because of other things too, for instance high heel use, some sort of irritation because of make up use on her leg and so on. It looks way better on her picture wearing sneakers. On 2012, Nadech was not feeling well on the day of Nagara's fashion show, Yadech had another event together earlier on that day too, a Big C event. Yaya was worried but looking at Barry at the catwalk you can't see that something was not right with him that day. So do hope everything also turns up well again this year, because her leg seems to be getting better little by little. Yaya is attending to classes, filming lakorns and CMs, doing events...so her leg recovering may seem slow to some but it is happening in between all these activities.... and of course some of us will still worry about it anyway.

phuthuybx - When you said: If they are not in relationship, why have they never said no directly and straight forward? I am sorry but to say they never did it...well... Nadech and Yaya used to say they were not in a relationship in a direct and straight forward way. To the point that some of us fans would be happy whenever one of them or both wouldn't say things like: it's not going to happen, please don't hope anything or please don't cheer for us in real life....and so on. Yadech changed their way to answer some questions in the last years so if you wish to say never since....and that's all I am going to say about it. :bhehe: And please don't feel that clicking thanks and like is nothing, because any form of participation is still valid that's one of the reasons why some of us do thank silent readers of AF too. Thank you for your insight and for sharing your opinion here.

Whenever someone posts anything related to the Give me 5 concert to say good night, I don't know about the others but for me it is almost like sending me to watch it again and that's what I do. :ghehe:

Ms. Zoe - I am sorry for my ignorance in these things but Dior's perfume j'adore is supposed to be for both men and women? That picture doesn't make it clear to me, I am slow to these things though. :fanfic: If it is for both do think that picture of Yadech in Marie Claire sends a quite interesting and attractive message almost like please look the other way so that we can sniff each other. :blush: :spicy: Really hot choice. But if it is only for women, that second cover of Marie Claire when Barry is with his eyes closed would come into my mind more, especially not knowing if the perfume is for both or not. If I knew is a just for women perfume your choice would work well for me too, because it would be like she won't let him even try to resist her though they are in public eyes watch...as for a men perfume it could work as well but I wouldn't guess fast....and the picture + the design of the perfume would made me think that's basically for already taken men, not for men that women are trying to attract or catch for themselves. Your choice to put the perfume between them made me think of relationships, not only because of Yadech. The fact that Yadech are your models makes your size photo of the perfume interesting for those that know where Yaya applies perfume so that when fans hug her....ok do have to stop now.... sweating hug interference from Give me 5 concert in mind.... :ghehe: . Did try to give you a feedback though. :blush:  

Chai - Hope to read good news about your mother's recovery soon. Your family seem like a strong team support to your mother, so do hope she can rest without worry too much. Good luck on your exams and schedule study, Chai. Please take care of your health as well, because multi task is not easy.

RakLakornNYK - I am glad Yadech will be together again at Nagara's fashion show for another year. On 2012, there was not a couple catwalk though just individual ones. So let's see what Nagara will present to us this year. Do hope some fans got invitations to watch and film there. And about your dream....well someone said that Yaya's wish to have a honeymoon sailing in the sea was expensive...your dream would be more expensive Nong. It is a sweet one though. And please don't forget to give credits to the beautiful pictures you post. RakLakornNYK on that video that Yaya is speaking spanish not all things she says are self presentation correct information, it is probably a class work. It is a common thing to do when learning foreign languages especially when you have to pretend some facts to use proper grammar or some specific words according to what you have learned in class. Yaya said she was 27 years old not 21...and just a little things are different from your translation.  Are you learning spanish? And Yaya has not lived on Milan, you are not wrong. Do think Yadech photoshoot for Traveller Companion mag was Yaya's first time visiting Italy.

Thank you very much, Chai and RakLakornNYK for sharing information about India.

joellove12 - Please don't worry too much about your english. Do think using the dictionary is something good and really kind of you in your efforts to comment with everyone here. Nothing to be embarrassed about it. Thank you very much for using your english skills with us. As so many said before Yaya is speaking spanish and it is not hard to understand what she is saying, also the subtitles are well written too.

fresh - I think everyone can vote for TV3 fanclub award, but doing a register to the site is needed to vote and it's all written in thai language...so what information they require for the registration I have no idea....And there will probably be a merit event on December 23, 2014, bubba translated about it here: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/54517-ch3-rising-sun-series-2-roy-fun-tawan-duerd-makers-y/page-1044

bubba - thank you very much for translating that article about Nadech's father health.

It is good that Barry could have some time to stay with his family in good and difficult times this year and that he continues to work hard too.

Vimalee - thanks for Yadech and Nadech's event interviews translation and for that message on praising how profissional both Nadech and Yaya are and focus on rehearsals as well.

Merit event from last month group pic.
http://websta.me/p/846932787846603493_216328735
Credits to khampajjsin

NAGARA fashion show promo IG videos
http://websta.me/p/846332398299082954_2470347
Credits to naga_naga
http://websta.me/p/847035298746823538_2470347
Credits to naga_naga

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
^^ I see 5 kratongs! Maybe it's for Yaya and Mae Pla ;)

Thanks for sharing and translating ladies! You guys are the best <3

fresh

sarNie Adult
:thanks: everyone for sharing beautiful photos, clips, news, translations and comments.
Thanks @Bubba and Vimalee for always translating for us.
Thanks @queen for cute gifs of Yadech in DJA. Happy 4th years anniversary DJA! Love Fai & Jeed :heart:. I just watched DJA again last weekend.
Thanks @Lazy for your detail comment.
Thanks @Rak and @Chaitra for information about your culture.
Yadech look great and gorgeous at Nagara fashion show :heart: . The show was quite short though.
 Yadech appeared at the end. Does it mean they're vedettes? Sorry that I'm not familiar with fashion.

I love how people tag Yaya in Nadech's pic. She will know his every movement :pervie:
http://instagram.com/p/vEHBHTkb8D/?modal=true

Everyone in the 'family' was hugging to say goodbye except the 2 young ones. He only touched her and looked at each other eyes. So sweet :heart:  http://instagram.com/p/vECPyBmlRw/

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
:thanks: for all the :coolpix:, videos, links, comments, translations, news, etc awesome Yadechers!  

More photos from Nagara Fashion show:

I am happy to see this photo, Why? I am thinking Nadech is looking at Yaya when he supposed to turn his back around & look the opposite way :ghehe: . He usually does the out of the ordinary just to glance at his Lady. He looks very proud and happy of her.

The GOLDEN BOY with the fashion designer

*the fashion designer commented Nadech as the GOLDEN BOY. Gosh GOLDEN BOY is just a cutie, isn't he? Those eyes & lips :heart: !!!!!!!

Well if Nadech is the GOLDEN BOY, here is the GOLDEN COUPLE or DIAMOND COUPLE  :dance2: !!!!!!!!!

Beautiful Yaya, Yaya has a proportional face, her profile is incredibly beautiful {close up profile view & colorful makeup with rhinestones & beads}

credits: blue_benny, naga_naga, Natechon, Minozmino, & myself