[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

fresh

sarNie Adult
:thanks: everyone for sharing :coolpix: , clips, translations and comments :flowers: :flowers:
Thanks @Vimalee, Bubba and Lovely for all translations. I'm very appreciated your effort :flowers: :flowers:
Thanks @ Chaitra for sharing your talent with another wonderful Yadech fan fiction. I wondered what I should do to get over Yadech fever after a wonderful Yadech's month - October. Now I can wait for your update :flowers: :flowers:

This may be the clip for the below pic
http://instagram.com/p/u0paIyGlem/
Wonder what Nadech said to her to make her smile and touch his shoulder  :scratchhead2:

Guess why fans were screaming so loud here :pervie:
http://instagram.com/p/u0T_tXJqWy/?modal=true
Hint: Look at a 'special hand' :heart:

Ms.Zoe said:
Captain Barry always know how to make his Lady smiles!

Such a helpful guy, always looking out for his Lady! A confetti piece was on Yaya's hair, Nadech standing behind her (90% of the time, he always stand behind her) took it off her hair.

http://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t50.2886-16/10755308_1539942242917854_525562270_n.mp4

Credits: joy_ma_deus & as tagged

I hope Yadech celebrated Halloween together. It's quite cute that they had similar costumes :heart:
Happy Halloween and have a great weekend everyone :flowers: :flowers:

Ms.Zoe said:
Aren't they a beautiful Halloween couple? Both pictures were taken on the same day (owner of this photo commented so). I guess Yadech may have enjoyed Halloween together :heart:.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Thanks for the photo, Lovely_k & thanks for the video, preciouskj  :flowers:   :flowers: . I agree, I love this making of Yadech's marie claire November issue magazine video too. It is one of the best videos I have seen  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:. Is anyone buying this magazine?

I watched the video and noticed @2:12 (photo below taken from the video), some guy was holding up a photo and I was thinking of Yadech's photo posted by Lovely_k below. Did the magazine crew want Yadech to be photographed like the models in that photo? Because both that photo and Yadech's photo look similar. I prefer Yadech's photo, though hehe   :wink:.

Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

Have a wonderful day!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Cr: Mairatchada

preciouskj said:
OMG !! Thanks everyone !!

Did someone post this video? I do not remember... If it is sorry for posting again but i am SO SO SO IN LOVE WITH THIS !!! THEY ARE JUST SO PERFECT !!!

http://youtu.be/zpANIPWEqoM

Have a good night/day !!!

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Yes OMG!!! :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:, So they WERE TOGETHER for Halloween & dressed as a cute & beautiful Zombie Couple!!! They are so adorable. This photo is so gorgeous, love their makeup/costumes/clothes, pose and facial expressions. I noticed they like to be photographed in this manner, Nadech sideway and Yaya facing straight or less sideway than Nadech. Or was this also work?? Anyway, work or no work, I am delighted that they spent Halloween together. Thanks Lovely_k :flowers:.

And thanks everyone for sharing fan fiction, comments, photos, translations, videos, links, news, etc. :flowers:  :flowers:. Have a great weekend, everyone.

Lovely_k said:
YAhhhhh!!!!! OMG!!!! BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND YAHHHHH

Cr: Keaw_jung " Kind ghost, not mean at all. Who loves ghost, hands up"

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Lovely_k said:
YAhhhhh!!!!! OMG!!!! BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND YAHHHHH

Cr: Keaw_jung " Kind ghost, not mean at all. Who loves ghost, hands up"

Thanks Lovely_k for  :coolpix: , oh.. ho,, . :lol2: the same zipped-lips  :heart:, my delusion thought that 
Mairatchada1 only draw Yaya's lip then Nadech certainly made a copy by himself :kiss3:  :coverlaf: . No need to draw twice for both.
  :thanks: all lovely ladies for your posting & have nice weekend 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Finally, get a chance to stop by.  Thank you everyone for sharing :coolpix: , clips, and fin comments na ka.  Hope you all have a wonderful day na,
@chaitra, thanks for your kind words na ka.  You're so nice. And also thanks for sharing ff and beautiful MV, the song is  beautiful na.

Awww.....Nadech is so handsome and Yaya is very beautiful......

-

-
cr:as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
An article from Thairath newspaper.....

Watching Yaya's dance in the Give Me 5 concert is unbelievable that she had to
endure the pain after getting stung by a jellyfish that her foot was swollen!  The true spirit.

Good night and sweet dreams everyone.....

chaitra

sarNie Adult
preciouskj said:
OMG !! Thanks everyone !!

Did someone post this video? I do not remember... If it is sorry for posting again but i am SO SO SO IN LOVE WITH THIS !!! THEY ARE JUST SO PERFECT !!!

http://youtu.be/zpANIPWEqoM

Can our lovely translators can tell us what did they say ? I only understand that Nadech wants marry at the sea and Yaya on a castle hehe

Have a good night/day !!!

Nadech wants to get married by the sea and Yaya wants to get married in a castle.  (at least that's what I understood by the video) 

Ladies we need to find the venue. I'm sure in the whole wide world there will at least be one place which has a castle by the sea :pervie: . 

Or lets just build a castle by the sea within 3 years.WHAT'S SAY???  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]This BTS video somehow is soooo romantic esp. after watching Give me 5 concert. My favorite part was 2.03 (It looked like 'pregnant' Yaya with her husband Nadech LOL)  and esp 2.36  and 2.41. [/SIZE]

Thank you so much preciouskj.    :flowers:  :flowers: :flowers:  

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Good morning and nights everyone :) thank you all for the shared. Another clip to add with lazy. Enjoy na ja. Hope everyone will have a wonderful wknd. First day of November. The holiday is creeping in, hope everyone is ready for the food and present.

http://youtu.be/MW1IcjumS84
Urassayaclub

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks @ MrsChum & @Lazydrama for the links Grand Opening Robinson event.
I wanna keep that Fin & Jin tissue (15': 00) ;) the one Ya gave to Na after she swept her sweet sweat then Na used it to wipe his face
Yaya got a nice wishing fruit basket...

Cr.Urassayas

Finpeo

sarNie Egg
Im very happy to end my tiring day with nadechyaya stuffs, I never forget checking this wonderful site before going to bed. Thank you all lovely yadech lovers hehe

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and hope you all have a wonderful weekend na ka.

Thanks so much MrsChum, Lazydrama, Junyukio, chaitra, Finpeo, Ms.Zoe & key for sharing more beautiful pictures, clips, and comments na ka.

Nadech's at Bausch & Lomb ONEday Exclusive Charity....handsome as always.....

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Junyukio for sharing na ka and good night and sweet dream to you.

Yaya thanks khun Prawit, Ch3 boss, and Ch3  staff  for the fruit basket and the well wishes.
Junyukio said:
Thanks @ MrsChum & @Lazydrama for the links Grand Opening Robinson event.
I wanna keep that Fin & Jin tissue (15': 00) ;) the one Ya gave to Na after she swept her sweet sweat then Na used it to wipe his face
Yaya got a nice wishing fruit basket...

Cr.Urassayas

Yadech always look so happy when they're together....... :heart: :heart: :heart:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Ah......Nadech in his favorite pink flower shirt that Yaya would like to get more for him.... :coverlaf:
On the way to Bausch & Lomb  Charity event.....

So cute......one heart ........ :heart:

Yaya wishes HBD to pe Anne......."...happy birthday to youuu kaa my super idol "
Let's hope pe Anne has a lakorn for Yadech in mind.......