[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
They look like honeymooners.  
http://s1222.photobucket.com/user/marz4567/media/10530813_870100816342524_3108741226955684682_n.jpg.html]
[/URL]
cr:  as tagged

Oops!  Double post.  Sorry Lazydrama.

@Chaitra, Yay been waiting for your FF.  I'll save it for later during by break to help me stay awake so perfect timing.

Thank you all my lovely ladies for keeping this thread hyperactive.  

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part 3

The first day of college had reached it's end. Nadech and Yaya walked together to the parking lot. Nadech got out his bike and stopped it near Yaya.

Nadech: Get on Yaya.

Yaya was in shock.

Yaya: (shocked) What??? A bike…. Where is your car??? From what I heard you were supposed to be “RICH”.

Nadech got down and went on his knee and held her hand. Yaya, this bike cost 800,000 baht and can fit two people. I hope this is enough for you so could please allow me to take you home on this.

Yaya: (embarrassed) What are you doing??? Everyone is looking at us, now get up.

Nadech got up.

Yaya: OMG! 8oo,ooo baht. Are you kidding me???? You can buy soooo many cars.

Nadech: I do have cars at home but I love bikes.

Yaya: (a bit worried) Nadech I never really sat on a bike.

Nadech: Oh like that. Its ok I will take you slow Yaya.

Yaya: (hesitating) Alright.

Yaya sat on the bike and put her bag in between them.

Nadech: Yaya pass me you bag. I will keep it in the front.

Yaya: No its fine. Let’s go Nadech.

Yaya put on her helmet and they went away.

Somewhere in middle of the road while riding his bike..

Nadech: Yaya. Please let me keep you bag in the front. Something from your bag is poking me.

Yaya: It must be the water bottle. I will hold the bottle in hand. Let’s go.

Nadech: Yaya why are you so stubborn. It’s really uncomfortable to sit with your bag constantly poking me. Just give me the bag.

Yaya: I’m not being stubborn. I’m just being careful. I don’t want to be taken advantage off.

Nadech: (curious) ADVANTAGE???? (shocked) You think I will steal your money from your bag???? Just in case if you…

Yaya: (interrupting) Noooooo. Not that. I ….I know what happens when you apply breaks. Just let this bag be between us.

Nadech dint understand what she meant. He had to imagine himself applying breaks on his bike to understand what she was referring to. He then understood she meant he would take advantage of her by wantedly applying breaks so that she would crash into him (rub herself on him). He was angry. How could she make such clear cut opinions about him without knowing him better? She thought all boys were perverts and this included Nadech. Nadech wanted to teach her a lesson. He took her bag and put it in front of him.

Nadech: Yaya try not to touch me too much.

Before Yaya could even analyze why he said that, Nadech went on full speed. The bike zipped through streets of Bangkok like lightning. Yaya just screamed and couldn't seem to cope up with the speed. She latched herself onto the only thing in front of her :NADECH. She just shut her eyes and held onto him tightly. They had reached the house in 3 minutes. The scariest 3 minutes in Yaya’s life.

Yaya was still hugging him like no tomorrow.

Nadech: (trying to control his laughter) Yaya… Yaya you can get down now.

She just looked at him with her innocent, scared eyes and asked “Are we dead”. Nadech couldn't stop starring at her innocent eyes. He felt really guilty. Just when he was about to apologize, Yaya got down and punched his shoulder.

Yaya: (punching his shoulder) Idiot!!! You could have killed me. Is this the way you treat your guests?

Nadech got down from the bike.

Nadech: (yelling) GUEST???? You not a guest, you are the queen of THAILAND. That’s how you have been acting all day. Besides I wanted you to get to know my city better, that's why I was riding so fast. This is no Pattaya. You can't be all laid back and relaxed. You need to move fast. (smirking) WELCOME TO BANGKOK BABY.

Yaya: (pointing at him) Well Bangkok sucks. And dont "baby" me.

Nadech: (pointing at her) Your Pattaya sucks.

Yaya: Are you a 5 year old kid???

Before the two could get on with their world war 3 a maid interrupted them.

Maid: Khun Nadech, madam’s things arrived 15 minutes ago.

Nadech: (smiling) Ok. (turning to Yaya) Dear Madam. Could you please enter our house and grace us.

Yaya: (calming herself) Hmm ok.

Yaya entered the house. It was nice, small house. She saw her bags on the side so she carried them in both hands. Nadech could see her struggle. He actually found her quite cute.

Nadech: (trying to take her bags) Yaya, here let me help you.

Yaya: No need. I can do it myself. I don’t need your help. You did enough by dropping me here. Thank you.

Nadech insisted again, but Yaya didn't seem to accept his offer in spite of struggling to carry the heavy bags. They started playing tug of war.

Nadech: (pulling the bag) The bags are heavy let me carry them.

Yaya: (pulling the bag) Let go. I can do it myself. You don’t have to overact.

Nadech: (pulling the bag and yelling) I’m trying to be chivalrous, you psycho.

Nadech pulled the bags out of her hands and took it upstairs.

Nadech: (from top) Yaya come on top and see if you like your room.

Yaya went top, looked at her room and liked it instantly. It was neatly set, not too big, not small, and more than sufficient for her. She noticed another room next to hers which looked like Nadech’s room.

Yaya: Nadech I think I will go stay in my friend’s place.

Nadech: (shocked) Why Yaya? You dint like the room?

Yaya: No Nadech the room is really nice. Thank you for the arrangements but I think I will go stay with my friend.

Nadech: (confused) But what’s the matter Yaya.

Yaya: (spoke in one breath) I don’t think I can stay here. I mean I thought you guys were rich. But maybe your dad spent all his  money on your bike. I mean this is a small house for the three of us and 8 maids. Why do you need so many maids for such a small house? What I’m trying to say is I can’t be living with a boy in the next room. 

Yaya was about to turn around and leave but Nadech got hold of her hand.

Nadech: (holding her hand, speaking in one breath and teasing) Whoa, whoa!!!! Hold on. Did you really think I will sleep in the room next to your and[SIZE=14.3999996185303px] let you steal my virginity in the middle of the night, especially when you complemented about me being  handsome just 2 minutes after meeting me. NO CAN’T DO WOMAN.[/SIZE]

Yaya: (confused) What????

Nadech pulled her to her room’s balcony and showed her his house which was 5 times bigger.

Nadech: (pointing) THAT is my house.

Yaya: WOW!!! That is not a house, that is a freakin mansion. (confused) But I saw your things in the next room.

Nadech: (smiling) Oh!! This is just a small guest house. I used to come here to chill and play some guitar and drums or some music. But I’m  moving my things to my room don’t worry.

Yaya: I.. I dint mean to take your space. I’m sorry Nadech.

Nadech: (smiling) WOW this is the sweetest you have been all day.

Yaya: Don’t get too used to it.

Nadech: Don’t worry about the room Yaya I still have 4 empty rooms in the mansion which I can use and these maids were just cleaning this place for you. This whole guest house is for you. 

Yaya: (looking at his house) WOW I still can’t believe your this rich.

Nadech: (holding her face in his palm) Yaya. I’m Nadech. Yes, I’m rich. Your at the right place with the right people. BELIEVE ME.

Yaya: (smiling) Hey I don’t like to be touched. And .. Thank you so much Nadech.

Nadech: (removing his hand) My bad, Queen of Thailand. Make yourself comfortable.(smiling) See you at dinner.

Nadech went to his place to freshen up.

The differences between these two were pretty obvious. Yaya was a first bench student and Nadech was a last bench student. Even though both were gorgeous looking people, one chose to show it and the other chose to hide it. Nadech was extremely rich and Yaya was from a middle class family. Yaya wasn't a tomboy but she wasn't girly either. She was gutsy. Nadech on the other hand was too cool like Yaya described him to be but he was extremely polite, generous and mostly a gentleman. 

Yaya had already branded him as the "rich kid". She hated his kind but somehow she was able to tolerate him and kinda enjoy his presence. Nadech on the other hand like her a lot. To describe her in food addict Nadech's words: She is a Thai cuisine which had all kinds of flavor. In one word: Nadech found her "interesting".  Both dint have mothers. Both were extremely straightforward, witty and brilliant.Both were hard workers and as much as it is hard to believe, both were scholarship students. Yes, Nadech was a scholarship student. He was a topper. Unfortunately, Yaya dint know this and soon she was about to find out what her competition was really capable of.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're just getting started. Wait till their attraction comes into picture and see what happens when their HISTORY resurfaces. That's it for today ladies. Let me know what you think. I hope you enjoyed :) 

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much @ Bubba. You always spoil us with tons of pictures, EVERYDAY. Don't ever leave this site. We love all your posts as much as we love you. Thank you very very much. :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  Good night. 
Poor Yaya, I guess she wore bandage to avoid exposing her wound in the sun. Happy to see her swelling gone down and I hope she gets well ASAP.

Junyukio - Will look forward to your feedback Jun. Hope your doing well :yes: .

Fea4567 -  I'm so sorry for the delay Fea. Hope the ff at least lives up to 50 % of your expectations and hope you are awake throughout the day :thumbsup: then I will be very happy  :wink:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
At the launch of Robison Samutrprakarn

NY... Cuteness overloaded. :heart:   :heart:   :heart:  their outfit
Love that cute Anchor on Yaya

I'm  still thinking about the Caption for this pic..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Dear key and everyone,

You are very welcome!     It's my pleasure and am more than happy to translate for Yadech fans.   Thank you everyone for your continued love and support for Yadech and for everyone here.

keylargo said:
Thanks so much @bubba @vimalee @lovely with so many beautiful trans, we are all very appreciative. I feel lots of tlc and love with your kindest time and efforts. HAK

And all the wonderful ladies as well, thanks so much for all you do to make this the best place ever to chill and speak the same lingo, of Yadech.

More pictures from the the Robinson event.    Unfortunately it rained before the event started, but glad to see many people came out to support Yadech.

Thank you so much Nadech and Yaya for spoiling us!    October is such a wonderful month....so so many Yadech events for us to JIN and FIN!   :dance1: :dance1: :yes: :yes:

credit NY CLUB FB

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Chai

Hope you're keeping well especially with your upcoming busy schedule, tc.

Thanks so much for Forever and mv. Its beautifully made and all pics are so sweet not to mention such clear quality vdo.

Just got back from watching Love, Rosie. Absolutely love Rosie and Alex unconditional friendship and love. Lily and Sam are so gorgeous, he with cute dimples. Will surely read Forever and get to you. Thanks vm chai.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@chaitra, glad to see you feel a lot better now and could join us again.     Again, thank you so much for writing another Yadech FF for us to enjoy.    I really need to get my reading mood back again and catch up with all your wonderful FF and Key's as well.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

For those who celebrate Halloween:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Wow! So many comment to back read. I just don't have the time today. Just a quick stop to say thank you and wishing everyone a fun and safe Halloween :heart:

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
It seems Yadech sang another version of Ok na ka :woot2: , hope we will get the chance to hear it soon. :rockon: :bopping: After the 4+1 concert they didn't sing that song together not even one more time, but now after the Give me 5 concert they did. :weee:

Finpeo - I think everyone talked with Nadech and Yaya in english, you can watch it on videos in youtube. Also just because someone can understand thai, it doesn't always mean that the person speaks or read in thai..... The girls were really kind to take pictures, share their experiences and film videos as well. Thai fans seem to have started a bit of a culture among Yadech fans or international fans....they are so kind to share so much with us all for such a long time...so it was really emotional to quite some people in more than one country including Thailand. And I am sorry now back reading again it seems like you were asking Vimalee... :blush:

fea4567 - we just think alike, no need to say sorry....fast uptades tend to have double post. :bhehe:

naya - will be waiting with you to know if what they said was funny, but the audience seems to have enjoyed.... :coverlaf:

Chai - it may be difficult to some to say goodbye to October and you are really kind to share your FF in this moment. I am saving all I can for Yadech withdraws moments in the future and FFs are included yours, key's and others....do have so much Yadech FFs to read that it is something to look foward...sorry for not sending FF feed backs this year, but between RS series and following Yadech events here and there...time can pass really fast...will happily catch up latter on... :blush:

Happy Halloween! For those who celebrate and do hope everyone may have lots of fun today.

Let me join you, Vimalee in thanking Nadech and Yaya for all their activities on October together and apart too. October is indeed a Yadech month on 2014. :yes:

Nadech will be in Nagara's Fashion Show on Nov. 6, 2014. Confirmed in english here: http://websta.me/p/842924766817251551_2470347 Credits to naga_naga IG.

And I didn't finish back reading yet. So RFTD thread does still moves fast to me. Hope everybody has a nice weekend. ^_^

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Aren't they a beautiful Halloween couple? Both pictures were taken on the same day (owner of this photo commented so). I guess Yadech may have enjoyed Halloween together :heart:.

BTS photo...their smiles are so genuine to each other!

Captain Barry always know how to make his Lady smiles!

Such a helpful guy, always looking out for his Lady! A confetti piece was on Yaya's hair, Nadech standing behind her (90% of the time, he always stand behind her) took it off her hair.

http://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t50.2886-16/10755308_1539942242917854_525562270_n.mp4

Credits: joy_ma_deus & as tagged

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
OMG !! Thanks everyone !!

Did someone post this video? I do not remember... If it is sorry for posting again but i am SO SO SO IN LOVE WITH THIS !!! THEY ARE JUST SO PERFECT !!!

http://youtu.be/zpANIPWEqoM

Can our lovely translators can tell us what did they say ? I only understand that Nadech wants marry at the sea and Yaya on a castle hehe

Have a good night/day !!!