[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Once again, Congratulations to Yaya for winning the 2014 OK! Awards - Male Heartthrob (the woman that men want to be her boyfriend) 4 years in a row.

Cute comment:   "Everybody wants to be Yaya's boyfriend, but only one man can and he is very good looking too. "

credit withloveurassayas IG

Yaya thanked her fans for their votes and said personally, she is very proud of this award.

credit Urassayas IG

credit NY CLUB FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Nadech had a fitting for Nagara Fashion Show late so he couldn't go, but I'm sure Nong Yaya will be more than happy to accept the Female Heartthrob Award on his behalf.

Also, congratulations to Nadech for winning the 2014 OK! Awards - Female Heartthrob (the man that women want to be his girlfriend) five years in a row.

ptenchik said:
Nadech не будет на награждении????????

Finpeo

sarNie Egg
Lazydramafan said:
Hi! my dear Bon Mao! You're welcome.

ptenchik - I haven't seen a full video of the concert....nor videos of some presentations as well...also it is two rounds so two videos or two versions for each presentation...do have my doubts somebody will upload the full concert now since GMM is claiming their copyrights....some fans are uploading their favorites parts...and it was also like that in the 4+1 concert on 2012. It was our luck that fans did upload back then since because of music copyrights issue Nadech and Por N's presentation was not full on the DVD version of the 4+1 concert.

And Nadech won the Female Hearttrob OK! award 2014, he just didn't go to receive it in the ceremony. It is not unexpected that Barry is not going.... because it seems LSR's filming was outside from BKK and if it was his other lakorn it is a countryside one too....lakorns' filming schedule do change a lot and LSR is close to finish filming but either way filming lakorns is a priority.

Finpeo - yes that is Nadech's dad...and you are the first person that I see saying he looks thai....in that first picture in the middle of Barry and Mae Keaw. In the other picture with Nadech that is uncle Seng....he is really close with Nadech's family and P'Ae as well....he is an event organizer....almost miss that last one...right both made in heaven. :spin: :blush:
Yeah, He looks like Asian not Austrian so I didnt know he is Nadech's dad

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:welcome1: to this thread, Finpeo!      Thanks for stopping by and hope you will have fun with us here.

This is Nadech's adopted father.     Mr. Kugimiya adopted Nadech when he married Mae Keaw.     Also, Mae Keaw is not Nadech's birth mother.   She is his real aunt and Nadech was her youngest sister's son.   Mae Keaw has raised Nadech as her son since he was an infant.   

credit as tagged

Finpeo

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:
:welcome1: to this thread, Finpeo!      Thanks for stopping by and hope you will have fun with us here.

This is Nadech's adopted father.     Mr. Kugimiya adopted Nadech when he married Mae Keaw.     Also, Mae Keaw is not Nadech's birth mother.   She is his real aunt and Nadech was her youngest sister's son.   Mae Keaw has raised Nadech as her son since he was an infant.   

Omgggg it shocked me that Mae Keaw isnt his birth mother! So where is his real mom n dad now?
Good night everyone

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Finpeo - If you had said asian looking before and not thai looking I would have probably understood that you didn't know Nadech was adopted...but as some english written profiles of Barry do mention that...so I thought you already knew it....Nadech adopted father is japanese...Vimalee answered faster than me....and on the video below they translated that Mae Keaw is a cousin of Nadech's biological mother....over the years majority of translators says Mae Kaew is his biological mother sister as Vimalee said.....and do think the source for that information is Barry's biography book......well subtitles are hard to read on that video, but it is stil informative....and personally I am not a curious fan about Nadech's biological parents...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Haw4iRNO0
Credits Nadech@Pantip

Congrats to Yaya for OK! Awards - Male Heartthrob 2014 and to Nadech Female Heartthrob 2014. Congrats to all OK! Awards  winners as well.

So if Nadech did not go because of LSR's filming but instead because of fitting for Nagara Fashion Show late, it may probably mean that Yaya won't be part of Bangok Internacional Fashion Week this year? Bangok Internacional Fashion Week will be next week if I am not mistaken. Do hope Yaya may have more time to rest in between her schedule to film NNS. And I am grateful to NNS team because do see her in pics doing scenes's sitting and even lying down. It is good to know that Nadech will have time to do more activities...next month...but do hope he may have some free time too to rest and exercise.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and hope you all have a wonderful day.  Thank you all for your beautiful shares na ka.
@Finpeo, welcome and hope you'll enjoy being here with us na.

Congrats to Yaya for receiving an OK! award na ka.

Narak jing jing ( Truly beautiful )........

So cute...kiss kiss.....

Thank you so much for your support....bye bye for now......

cr:as tagged & withloveurassayas

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Lazydramafan, thanks so much for the info. na ka.

Nadech's first fitting for Nagara's Kumaries in the Divine Temple of Love for the upcoming BIFW ( Bangok Internacional Fashion Week) 2014 on November 6-9, 2014 at Parc Paragon

Awww......mae Keaw is so proud of her future ..........

Mae Keaw is so happy and content with her 2 beloved men......

cr:keaw jung &naga naga

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya in OK! Awards 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UslatufkoRI
Credits to Urassayaclub

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_iXwsNTj7M
Credits to NadechYaya

Yaya's interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdnnl5sJpI8
Credits to LookPeeLookNong2

You're welcome bubba. :beer: I am glad to be able to share something today with everyone while we enjoy OK! Awards related pics and videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2gid_-4WWw
Credits to LookPeeLookNong2

fresh

sarNie Adult
:welcome1: here Finpeo, hope you will stay with us.
:thanks: Vimalee, bubba, Lazy, MrsChum, fea, song, Zoe, thai-lakorn, naya for sharing beautiful photos, clips, translations, and thanks everyone for comments. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Congratulations to Yaya for winning OK Awards Male heartthrob 4 years in a row and congratulations to Nadech for winning OK Awards Female heartthrob 5 years in a row  :thumbsup:  :bravo:  :toast: :cheer: :party: :party:
It was a bit sad that Nadech couldn't come with Yaya.
But did Yaya accept the award for her P'chai? :scratchhead2:

@naya, Nadech sure is very protective and may be possessive of his 'nong sao'. He also takes very good care of her too and Yaya just confirmed it at her interview today :heart:

@Zoe, I like your caption for this picture. Nadech looks very in... :heart: 

Ms.Zoe said:
Yes :loool: I think so too! The first youtube video has that scene too @ 2:30-2:32 :bhehe:. Our poor Prince! I think he was fine. I'm not sure if this happened before Yadech's performances or not, but he and Yaya both gave their best on their performances together. Yaya is a tough, determined, "never underestimated her kind of" lady, Nadech chose the right person as his guest. Don't worry Nadech, if someone had asked her before you, I'm sure she will decline that person :bhehe:.

We have some beautiful, romantic, daring, intimate, etc photos of Yadech from concert. Here is a funny photo:

Yaya with a wondering look: P'Nadech, earth to P'Nadech, what are you dreaming about? We are not done yet, we still have a performance to finish.

Credit: original owner

fresh

sarNie Adult
Sanook interview, Yaya

Q: what did Nadech say when you have an injured leg but still performed at the concert for him?

A: He said, thank you. (Smile)

Q: did he take care of you

A: there was, there was ka. He would massage or wrap my leg. He'll ask if I'm ok? If I need a break? Stuff like that

Q: how severe was it the first day when it happened?

A: the injury is like boiled water poured on you. I had a jellyfish cling to my leg so it's pretty severe.

Q: did a lot of people scream for your couple at this concert?

A: i was really thrilled when I looked out and saw everyone standing, I was really happy.

Q: a lot of people are wondering if you were opening your relationship on stage because you guys looked really sweet...

A: oho! Not that far... The songs and emotions makes it feel like it's very sweet but it's not a coming out it's just acting

Q: were all of your emotions real?

A: no, no, no it was scripted but there were some unscripted parts but very little...

Q: people are teasing that the performance was so seamless like it's real...

A: thank you ka (smile)

http://instagram.com/p/uvsjggiKXO/

Credit: m3lhouse at Spicyforum

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so so very much naya for sharing this clip!

This will be one of my all-time favorite video..... I super :heart: :heart: :heart: this and love the songs.    Will come back to express my feelings......got to run, I have carpool today!

naya said:
:coolpix:  :thanks:
During the visit to the temple; Nadech keeps his hand on yaya. He is very protective and possessive? !!! :scratchhead2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGDiw0Ftf8k

CR: before14feb

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Lazydrama & naya, thanks for sharing more beautiful clips ka.
@fresh, you're welcome and thanks for sharing the translation na.

Awww......another cute moment......

cr:as tagged

A nice article from Thairath......

Everyone in the Krathin ceremony at Wat Naluang were so pleased and proud
of Nadech for he's washing the dishes in the kitchen....This is a sup'tar, the real one!

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
   :welcome1: Finpeo &   :thanks: for the full performance of NY links and if you have free time, just go through our thread, Finpeo. The more you get to know about NY, the more you get addicted to them :pervie: , you might j start from page 1000 till now or start from page 1   :wink:  or just run a marathon like i did, first I start from 500 to the newest one, then back to 200, then back to 1 :shock2: 
@Zoe, love all pics & song you chose and your idea "Yadech are Diamonds"   may i copy some pics from yours and take this song for next mv please? :kiss: 
:thanks: Chaitra for the lyrics ,  :thanks: Mrs Chum, Fea 4567, naya, fresh, songngukp, lazydramafan, meysaelee, ptenchik and all for links, pics, comments and your love to keep warming up our thread :rockon: .
:thanks: so much Bubba, Vimalee for your kindness as always to help us update all things regarding to NY.
:clap2: Congrats to NY again for the OK! Award 2014.
P/s @ Lazydramafan, Yaya looked a little bit bloated in OK! Award, didn't she ? If this's true, I'll also be at yours & Fastbeam side to hunt that jellyfish, no more forgiveness :numchuck:  :lmao:  :gungirl:

Cr. as tagged, urassayas

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhhhhhhh @MC you took the words right out of my mouth!!!!!

The Giants Won!!!!! Love it and YAYA supported them wootwoot!! Love the picture so exciting!!! Hope she is feeling a lot better.

Thanks everyone for your lovely translation and shares. Extremely grateful for you all! Good night and happy times :)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Congrats to the Giants for winning the World Series na.

Wow......another beautiful photo from marie claire mag.......

Ah.....so refreshing.......Yaya with her Lipton ice green tea......Can't wait to see her Lipton event today.....

cr:urassaya & marieclaire

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi yearoo
I love to read your love. Thanks a lot.

What is even more special the cap was a gift from our dearest mc to yaya when they visited us.....very special for a limited edition gift to yaya and she donned it ! I feel so happy for mc!