[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
We will have to wait until January 2015 for the official DVD for the whole show.   Unfortunately, many clips from You Tube had already been deleted because of GMM copyright issue.    So so sad, I've been watching Yadech clips everyday since the concert.    Why does it take so long for the DVD to come out?   They should release it while the fever is still high.

Спасибо, Vimalee! Придется набраться терпения, чтобы посмотреть весь концерт.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
So sad that the clips has been taken down. Thankfully i watched until my eyes has popped! Lol yes, why take so lobg to release the dvd. I wanna see their full performances. Super excited to order the dvd tho! Must have all collection such as 4+1 superstar n now this!!!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much bubba for taking the time to translate many wonderful Yadech stuffs for us.     Really appreciate it!    :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

After Give Me Five concert, Nadech took the time to post on Mae Keaw's IG to thank each and everyone who have played an important part and contributed so much to this concert and to his career as a whole.

He thanked everyone from Pe Ae, who discovered him, his two personal managers, the two make up artists, the guests for his concert, the A Time manager, the crew and staffs behind the scenes, the flowers, leis, gifts, and last but not least, his individual fan clubs, Yaya individual fan clubs, and the NY fan clubs.

What stood out the most for me about his thank you posts was the one for Yaya.     Out of all the pictures he could picked, he picked the one that they almost kissed......Wondered what was in his mind  :bhehe: :bhehe: :bhehe:

His post for Yaya was also different from the rest and I love every thing he wrote.   To me, the most importance part was when he thanked Yaya for making him so happy and for making everyone else very happy just like him.   He said he was stunned and I would add mesmerized by her performance.  He admires her patience, endurance, and perseverance.   :heart: :heart: :heart:

I also like the part where he thanked all the fans, for their continued love, supports, and encouragements, for being there for them through good times and not.....please love them a little by little but love them long. 

bubba said:
Awww.......this is so cute..... Nadech said thank you to nong Yaya.....

Nadech posted this picture and wrote,   "Hello Yaya krub.  This is pe Nadech na krub.  I would like to thank you very much for making me happy, and everyone is very happy with me as well.  At the Give Me Five concert when it's my queue to perform the show......you were so superb that I was stunned and I was impressed with your endurance because of your leg pain.  I have to say that you (nong Ya) are truly amazing.  Hope you feel better soon na krub. :heart: "

cr:as tagged

Good night and sweet dreams everyone.

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks Vimalee, I had thought the same about the pic he chose, the very special one. Thank you very much for saying what' on my mind and Also Nadech's Intension ;)
First time, I saw it, my delusional mind told me that" he wanna UNLOCK his secret-he wanna hold Yaya forever-he wanna confirm to the world she's his and they're only belong to each other"
Thanks again Vimalee, You've just helped to send me back to 9Cloud again, I m gonna stay here overnight, and back to our place tomorrow for welcome the OK! Award 2014, then I might be back again !
Thanks everyone for the translations, pics & links & comments. Good night , sleep tight and sweet dream.

Ah, 1 more post from Maew Keaw about the Givemefive concert, Dear lovely translatiors, Vimalee, Bubba, Lovely_k, please take your time for translation. Thanks in advance.

Cr. Keaw_Jung

chaitra

sarNie Adult
LOVE when Yadech sing. Nadech has a clear, loud and beautiful voice, Yaya adds the mystic soul to the song in such a soft subtle way. LOVE LOVE when they sing together.Such a sweet harmony when their voices flow together.

But in this http://instagram.com/p/ulcgJKS4ft/   Piang kae maung nai dtah gor roo wah rao chop gun :heart: [SIZE=14.3999996185303px] [/SIZE]Nadech sang so so SOFT and SWEETLY that I melted on cloud9 :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: ..... Can anyone please link the whole song??? Please Please. Even though this song sounds soooo sweet I don't think anyone could have sang the song more sweeter than Nadech. Don't you guys agree? Just wanted to listen to Nadech singing this song and fly to heaven and go to sleep. 

Thank a million every one who are still translating, posting, commenting NONSTOP :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers: .Thank you, Thank you, Thank you angels. And I hope even our angel Yaya is feeling better.

Goodnight Yadechers. :)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Your the sweetest @MC... Thank you sooo much for taking the time to reply. Thanks you so much sweetheart. But I have to say Nadech sang 1000000000000 times more sweetly. Gosh I just melted. NO WONDER YAYA WAS SOOOOOOOOO SMITTEN.

In front of media they control but in front of fans YAdech just cannot hide. They are always smilling when looking at eachother coz we will be screaming our lungs out looking at them. The more we scream, the more they smile coz its so easy to catch them red handed when they are surrounded by fans and they cannot seem to hide their feelings. WOW

Step 1. We look at them and scream and cheer.
Step 2: They hear us scream for them and they both smile.
Step 3: They look at each other's lips smiling.
Step 4: Their both raise their eyesight from each other's lips and look into each other's eyes.
Step 5: Their smiles widen and their eye smileeeeeee too.
Step 6: Seeing this even we are smiling and screaming and cheering more and more and then the steps start again.

Observe from 9.54 to 10.00   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwKqrd4s7F8#t=352   

Thank you so much MC. Love you good night :)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
“พรุ่งนี้…ไม่สาย (Proong Nee…Mai Sai)” by Tata Young   This is what Nadech sang in his sweet voice.

เพียงแค่มองในตาก็รู้ว่าเราชอบกัน
Piang kae maung nai dtah gor roo wah rao chaup gun
Just looking in your eyes, I know we like each other 

แต่เราสองคนต้องเก็บมันไว้
Dtae rao saung kon dtaung gep mun wai
But the two of us must keep it in

ในเมื่อความเป็นจริงก็รู้กันในหัวใจ
Nai meua kwahm pen jing gor roo gun nai hua jai
When in reality we know in our hearts

เรายังเป็นได้แค่เพียงเพื่อนกัน
Rai yung pen dai kae piang puean gun
We still can only be friends

(*) แม้ใจเราจริงจังเท่าไร
Mae jai rao jing jung tao rai
No matter how sincere our hearts are

ไม่มีใครเต็มใจให้รักกัน
Mai mee krai dtem jai hai ruk gun
No one is willing to love the other

คงยังไม่ถึงเวลาของเรา
Kong yung mai teung welah kaung rao
It’s not our time yet

(**) อดทนเก็บความในใจ แล้วรอแค่วันเวลา
Aut ton gep kwahm nai jai laeo ror kae wun welah
Endure the things in your heart and just wait for the time

ให้มันหมุนช้าช้า แล้วเดินไปกับมัน
Hai mun moon chah chah laeo dern pai gup mun
Let it turn slowly and walk with it

อดทนเก็บความในใจ แล้วเรียนรู้กันและกัน
Aut ton gep kwahm nai jai laeo rian roo gun lae gun
Endure the things in your heart, and we’ll figure it out together

เพื่อให้เรามีความมั่นใจ ว่าเรานั้นมีความลึกซึ้งเพียงใด
Peua hai rao mee kwahm mun jai wah ror nun mee kwahm leuk seung piang dai
So we can have certainty of how deep our feelings are

พรุ่งนี้ไม่สายที่จะรักกัน
Proong nee mai sai tee ja ruk gun
Tomorrow isn’t too late to love each other

วันนี้แม้จะเป็นเพียงเพื่อนก็ไม่สำคัญ
Wun nee mae ja pen piang peuan gor mai sumkun
Even if today I’m only a friend, that’s not important

เมื่อใจให้กันจะหวั่นอะไร
Meua jai hai gun ja wun arai
When the feelings we have are shaken by something

วันข้างหน้าจะมา จะช้าจะนานเท่าไหร่
Wun kahng nah ja mah ja chah ja nahn tao rai
The next day will come, however slow and long it’ll take

คงเป็นอะไรได้มากกว่านั้น
Kong pen arai dai mahk gwah nun
It’ll be something much more than that

(*,**)

หากว่าเรามีความมั่นใจ
Hahk wah rao mee kwahm mun jai
If we’re certain

หากว่าเรามีความรักแท้ในใจ
Hahk wah rao mee kwahm ruk tae nai jai
If we have true love in our hearts

พรุ่งนี้ไม่สายที่จะรักกัน
Proong nee mai sai tee ja ruk gun
Tomorrow isn’t too late to love each other

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello my lovely ladies and you're very welcome na ka.
Thanks so much everyone for sharing more beautiful pictures, clips and comments na.

Congrats to Nadech and Yaya for receiving EFM Award for Original Soundtrack of the month.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jeouTlusuI
cr:yum pooma

Once again, Congrats to Nadech and Yaya for the #1 song on the 94 TOP AIR PLAY for the Saturday of October 25, 2014.....

cr:nyclub

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Ах, думаю Nadech and Yaya пора выпускать свой собственный диск с песнями. Кажется, Nadech пел только для Yaya на этом концерте, крепко держал ее и не хотел отпускать. Возможно, так он показывает всем, что она принадлежит ему!!! :kiss2: Я не видела дуэта Nadech с другой актрисой и певицей на концерте, но уже ревную. Хочу, чтобы он пел только для своей Yaya!

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Hello everyone,

I have always wanted to create fan made music videos of actors & actresses I like but I don't know how and don't have the technology to do so. Diamonds, a song by Rihanna is one of my favorite American songs and I really like to create a fan made music video using this song. When I saw photos posted by bubba & Junyukio & Vimalee with the effects, they inspired me to think & they reminded me so much of this song. The lyrics of the song really match with Yadech photos from Give me 5 concert IMO. Yadech are Diamonds , they shine so brightly together in the concert so here is the product of my inspiration:

I hope you guys will enjoy my product of inspiration & please give feedbacks (I would really appreciated them) ^__^.

*** The lyrics go with the photo/photos below them. 
*** Credits for photos as tagged & djpchod & original owners
*** Credits for Diamonds song lyrics - azlyrics.com

I picked photos without fans or dancers and mainly focus on Yadech and lighting effects

"Diamonds"
by Rihanna

Shine bright like a diamond

Find light in the beautiful sea
I choose to be happy
You and I, you and I
Were like diamonds in the sky

Youre a shooting star I see
A vision of ecstasy
When you hold me, Im alive

I knew that wed become one right away
Oh, right away
At first sight I felt the energy of sun rays
I saw the life inside your eyes

So shine bright tonight, you and I
Were beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Eye to eye, so alive

Palms rise to the universe
As we moonshine and molly
Feel the warmth, well never die

Youre a shooting star I see
A vision of ecstasy
When you hold me, Im alive

At first sight I felt the energy of sun rays
I saw the life inside your eyes

We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Eye to eye, so alive

Eye to eye, so alive

Oh, yeah

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@MsZoe, wow....so beautiful.  Thanks for sharing na ka.

@chaitra, Thanks for sharing  ka.   I love those songs and Yadech sang beautifully.   You're so funny!

chaitra said:
@VIMALEE/ @BUBBA

Please translate the part from 5.29 to 5.46.

I'm begging  you please translate this :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy: . Thank you thank you so much  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwKqrd4s7F8#t=352

Cr. before14feb

The second song called "I Love You".

Because I was not sure
Because I’m shy if you must know
I could only stare at you

....I esp. love these parts, a bonus na ka.......

I’ll tell you today so you can hear it
I hope I'm not too late
I’ll tell you today because I’m certain
I love you

Ms.Zoe

Thank you everyone for your absolutely wonderful shares  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:.

I will have to go back to read them, give thanks and likes to your shares, & comment on some of your posts as well  :D

Have a fabulous day/night Yadechers!!!!!!!!!!!!

fresh

sarNie Adult
OMG, where should I start now?
:thanks: everyone for sharing beautiful photos, clips, translations and comments :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Thanks @bubba and Vimalee for all translations.
I love Nadech's thank you post for Yaya. He's so sweet :heart: :heart: . It looks like he's more open now. Can't hide anymore.
His 'nong sao' is so amazing. So many people admire her especially after the concert. He's better to declare his ownership :bhehe:

@Vimalee, was the pic of Yaya's swollen leg before or after the concert? Poor Yaya. I also support to hunt down that jelly fish :numchuck:
Thanks @Lazy for reminding me. It's true that we're so spoiled. I always feel that we don't have enough.
Hope that Yadech will go to OK Award together and Nadech will pick Yaya up (her leg's still not very well yet ) ^_^

Thanks @huanzhu and chaitra for the song lyrics. I wish I can understand Thai. It looks like all the songs they sang are very meaningful (did Nadech purposely choose them :scratchchin:)
@chaitra, I like your 6 steps. You sure observed very well.
@Del, I watched the clip and paused  @1:20-1:21. I also think their lips touched when Nadech pulled Yaya close to him :heart:
Congratulations to Yadech for EFM award. Their song's still at the top for many weeks.
@ptenchik, I wish I can  understand you. I also think that Yadech should have more covers together.

@Zoe, thanks for sharing. I like the song and all of the pics you picked. They're so beautiful :flowers:
@bubba, thanks again for translating.  I like the last 3 words 'I love you' :wub:
The more I know the meaning of Yadech's songs at the concert, the more I feel like it relates to their real life :heart: :heart:

Have a good day/night to lovely Yadechers! :flowers:

fresh

sarNie Adult
@Vimalee, Bubba, Lovely,  if you have time, please could you give a summary of what they were saying about Yadech at the concert? Thanks :flowers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjf_MkqhMzs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Another news about the concert
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INFlk7NhTb8
@5:44 did Nadech slip and fall? :loool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n7Ihsm-W8A

fresh

sarNie Adult
VOTE THE BEST ACTOR-ACTRESS CH3 (JANUARY-OCTOBER)
Vote for Nadech and  Yaya in Roy Fun Tawan Duerd:
1. Actor:
Nadech - Roy Fun Tawan Dued (ณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ-รอยฝันตะวันเดือด): number 12th down from the top
2. Actress:
Urassaya Sperpund (อุรัสยา เสปอร์บันด์-รอยฝันตะวันเดือด): number 11th down from the top

Deadline: 10:20:15 pm on 9/11/14
http://pantip.com/topic/32775578

cr: NYVNFanpage

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks msZoe for this song. It's so beautiful and i like Rihanna too

Thanks chai for the lyrics

Thanks bubba vimalee for the translations again
And thanks all the yadechers for the comments

Ms.Zoe

Thanks bubba, Wow that is a lot of money, currency conversion to dollars is $352,602.25. Congrats to Yadech and their FC, they are all kind hearted people. What will the money used for, bubba??

bubba said:
Total contribution to the merit at Wat Naluang is 11,434,881.99 baht na ka......So proud of Nadech, Yaya & FC......

cr:as tagged