[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
sheillalin said:

@Mrschum already post this video but here's another video of this very very very fin fin fin moment during the 1st performance!!

http://youtu.be/LShpEKMMdUI

Enjoy :)

Translation please... I want to know that Yaya and Nadech are saying?

N:    Wow.....wow.....wow..... Do you ever think that it's going to be like this?  We knew each other for a long time, 5 years.  We're touching alot today.  (Reaching for Yaya) come closer to me.  Thank you nong Yaya for the honor to come here.

Y:    Thanks to you too,  For the first year we worked together, we didn't even talk na ka.  We started to speak to each other at the 2nd lakorn.

N:    I don't dare to speak to nong (you)........I felt that I didn't deserve......

Y:    You're sweating.

N:    The first lakorn we met is DJA, that when we knew each other for the first time.  I'm from Khon Kaen and can't speak English very well, so I won't dare to speak to you until the 2nd lakorn GRGR na krub.  We learned more about each other until today we know each other better (very loud cheers).  There are gifts for Yaya (so they went to accept the flowers from the audience).

Y:     Really, I have to thank you so much pe Nadech for inviting me here.  I'm happy.

N:     I want to thank the fans for being here.

Y:     Today, I can see clearly that there are a lot of people came to support pe Nadech and everybody.  I felt so lucky to also be the one to receive the love from everyone here. (loud cheers)

N:     Oh.....From now on, Yaya will receive the love from me  (very loud cheers but  Yaya didn't hear it so Nadech repeated it again which earned double loud cheers).

Good night and sweet dreams everyone.

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
@bubba YOU ARE THE BEEEEEEST!!! Thank you millions! I can sleep now lol!!! Gosh they are sooo adorable. I don't know why they make so happy. It's crazy!!! I'm still on cloud 9 as you guys say....I'm still replaying the romantic and breathtaking way Yaya runs into Nadech's arms hahahah and how he twirls her like nothing.

It's hecka late where I'm at, and it's gonna be a drag going into work....gnight all and sweet dreams.

P.S.

@MC, I have Tatas old albums on CD or was it tape......hahahaha!! It reminds me of the days I was in middle school hahahahaha! Gosh shows my age hahahah. I totally remember FLUke!

dariey

sarNie Adult
tq so much everyone for sharing more wonderful pic and translation. *90 degree bow*
can't help but i need to make a comment about yaya.after looking at her swolen leg photo i can't help but feel like crying.it's been a while i admire this kind of person.she really is a strong and wonderful girl.despite of her own sickness she still give her best for people around her especially the fans.i really want everyone to see and appreciate her sincere heart which i know everyone here already witness that. ^_^

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Thank you everybody  :thanks:  :flowers: 
Fresh I'm certain that it's Nadech as "Khap" is used by males.. Also, when a reporter asked Nadech if he has IG account, Nadech said that he would check Mae Keaw's IG to see what she's posted, to read comments also sometimes he would post pics himself!!

fresh said:
 Do you think who posted it? Can someone let me know woman or man using 'Krub'? Thanks There was 'someone' definitely more fin and jin than us :coverlaf:

:welcome1:  back rehann yearoo thai-lakorn-fan-forever

:welcome: to the newbies Devotely totobon  phuthuybx.. Please feel at home and make yourself comfortable as the ladies here are very warm

Yaya has posted this pic. I guess NOBODY has got over this performance yet  :bhehe: 

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Give me 5... NO, Give me 55555555 Yadechers  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: 

Man concerts are the BEST of all right :thumbsup: ????? SAY WHY?? WHY????  Here is my version of WHY? Let's go step by step.

1. Outfit: I can never guess what they would wear coz its always a nice surprise and different than the last ones... Nadech looking his best and Yaya looking so pretty until her long skirt was ripped to reveal the short skirt...OMG sooooo HOT!!! Best part: She wore sneakers with the skirt. WOW. Thank god, too many spoilers weren't released for this concert coz there were surprises after surprises :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2: . As for what trailer/spoiler we had seen of their dance before, i thought it would lean more towards tango or something along those lines. But they completely blew our minds and kept us on our toes and screaming for them the whole time. :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 

2. Yaya looks more fuller with all the curves in the right places. In some scenes of RFTD she looked a little skinny and now she looks fabulous in the concert. PERFECT.  And Nadech Wow.... All the eating and working out has really paid off coz now he lifts her sooooo effortlessly and of course he was MIGHTY handsome in his outfits. So proud of Yaya :bravo: for performing in spite of the jellyfish incident. Feel so bad for her. She and Nadech were super amazing, fantastic, fabulous, mindblowing.

3. The 1st song and dance was so beautiful. She was looking like a princess and he, her absolute perfect modern day prince. Honestly even in my wildest dreams I never expected the concert would look anything like how it looked. I was surprised even when she ran towards him. Already on cloud9 just by seeing them together :cloud9: . THEN she runs again and this time he lifts her and twirls her. SUPERB :spin:  :spin:  :spin: . It looked so intimate and so very special.

4. He rips her skirt and dance no. 2 begins: WoW... Yaya was so sexy in this. Nadech's BAAM BAAM step wow. :clap: 

5. The 3rd song was "Crazy in love"  - I thought this was executed so well.. Its definitely not easy to sing "Beyonce's" song. I love Beyonce's power packed song but I loved loved Yaya's cute version of "Crazy in love". She sings so well in English. Loved the big screen in the back showing Yaya. Nadech was like Yaya's BOY TOY in this  :yahoo:  ...LOL... Observe his steps, you will know what I mean. His moves, the way he looks at her.. HOT! HOT! :drool: :drool:  :drool:  Loved her moves, his solo flips, Yaya's "BARRY" :dude: and when he flips Yaya and of course the "HUG" and "MMMMMMMhhhhh" . No words to describe. 

6. The final song was sooooooo cute. When they were walking down the ramp holding hands, they looked so cute like high school kids in love and when Yaya touched his face and sang.. Ahh!! I think Nadech just feel in love all over AGAIN :heart: . It looked soooooooo endearing :spin: . You could see it on their faces :kiss2:  

You cannot help but get emotional for Yadech's complete performance because you know you just feel so content, peaceful and think " WOW our Yadech have finally grown up to be adults coz looks like they are ready to come out" :lmao: . Its like we were a part of their journey and we can finally see them where we want to see them. i.e Together. Its like only Yadech and Yadechers can understand this feeling. Like @Key said "Coming of age- love declaration".  You guys know what I'm trying to say na???  :cry: :clap:  

7. AND NOW THE BEST PART - This is the moment I will wait for from now on in every concert. Nadech is at his weakest the minute he finishes his performance with his lovely Yaya.... Seems like this is the perfect and probably the only time you can CRACK this boy.   

Year after Year he kept playing the media so well and acting like he is just her "Pe" but the minute he finishes his performance with her, he is sooooooo HIGH of happiness :dance3:  and so charged that you don't even have to break him, you just have to let him talk. And wow he spoke a lot from  " wow wow wow,  mmmmmhhhh to how he wouldn't let her be anybody else's guest and how Yaya will receive more love from him  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: .

First she was his Nangfah(angel) during DJA so he felt he doesn't deserve her and he couldn't even talk to her. Then she's the angel that came down to earth right next to him to be his cute "Nangfah" in GRGR. Thoranee was the time they got to know each other beyond the line of friendship. RFTD was the phase they could feel their innocent sweet love growing into its adult version. THIS concert is when Nadech opened the doors of his heart to show us all that " The girl whom he had placed on a pedestal 5 years ago is still on a pedastal but the pedastal is now in his HEART.

This concert was like innocent P'Athit turning into full-on lover boy in the last 2 episodes. There was Khun Charles' jealousy.  THIS WAS BADASS BARRY TAKING OVER Yaya's P'NADECH :woot: . Wish Yaya's Dad knew Thai then we could have seen a whole new drama when Badass Barry steals dad's "doll" to make her his "Baby doll" :numchuck: . LOL. I think Yaya's dad must have come in the evening coz Nadech seem to be too daring claiming her in the morning OR he simply took advantage of the fact that her dad cannot understand Thai. First daughter, now dad :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: 
ONE WORD. LOVE :heart:  :flowers:  ...
I hope our couple are left untouched by all the negative things. May god bless them and keep them happy and smiling with lots of health, success and wealth and of course keep them TOGETHER FOREVER. Obviously Wedding and kids are part of the deal.

Thank you each and everyone who are nonstop posting, commenting, translating everything possible :flowers:  I cannot seem to come down from cloud9  :cloud9: . Atleast I have you guys with me  :pervie:  Have a great day Yadechers :) 

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
bubba said:

Pa Jeaw:   Who said it didn't hurt?  Her leg was shaking when she first got stung.  Poor her.

Fast:    I feel so bad for her.  Yesterday, she ran and danced.  She's so determined.  Gotta respect her.  But, was she stung when acting in a scene?

Pa Jeaw:   It's a scene when she's swimming with Neung.  Didn't finish filming that  yet, still has 3-4 cut.

Fast:    Hoyyyyy....Gotta put jellyfish poisoning around the beach.  That jellyfishhhhh TAT.

Pa Jeaw:   There were 10 people.  Only Yaya got stung.

Ah....poor Yaya.   She's such a sweet person.
:thanks: Bubba for this translation, 

Poor our baby doll Yaya.  :lmao:  :lmao:
Even though there were 10 people, but only Yaya got stung. Perhaps that jelly fish was also captivated by Yaya's charm, he   :weee: could not help to kiss her leg :cry1: 
I saw this pic on IG, it looks like Yaya's leg had a swelling :annoyed:  :annoyed: .Then saw the fan art from Fastbeam, so meaningful. Hope that Yaya with Nadech's solicitous care would get over soon.

Fastbeam is so funny, she is on fire, hunting that jelly fish. :gungirl:  :gungirl:
However, please forgive that jelly as if he did not kiss Yaya leg, we would not know how great she was with her superhuman effort :heart:  :heart:  :thumbsup:  :shock2:

Cr. Fastbeam, urasayasfamily

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Oh Chaitra and Precious you both are awesome giving us your delightful insight about the concert. I wish I can write like you all.

Thank you everyone. So much to take in everytime I come to this thread. I guess the fever hasn't die down yet. Still seeing lots of picture and clip still from the concert.
I think this clip is the best so far....
This fan capture the sweet moment just like Pitt.
Cr. before14feb

http://youtu.be/GwKqrd4s7F8

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Chai

Thank you for sharing your more than excellent views.

I am glad you all like my baby doll endearment. To me baby doll is super sexy, hot hot hot it is, not just a term of beautiful but more than that, my version of baby doll that is.

Chai you're so good in your description. I agree with you totally. Every Yadech moment was so sexy. Nadech wasn't holding back, he was loud and clear and chose this moment to declare. Yaya was beaming it was so obvious she was smitten. Watching them was like a pair of lovers performing for us without holding back. Glad concert gave them this opportunity to reveal.

Yaya was exceptionally spectacular in her accomplishments. So beautiful, sexy and grown up. No holding back for Nadech, he too was excellent in all areas.

Yadech's performance was stellar, whether in singing, dancing, dialogue or simply just their touches and stares. Totally, absolutely love it.

The opening act was fantastic with them hot guys zooming and hanging in mid air, looked like super heroes. They did their thing with dynamism and full of confidence. Nadech went the extra mile with special stunts, applause to him. Overall the concert was a huge success with Yadech bringing the house down no doubt.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
I will translate the bottom one first.

From Yayee, the photographer from CH3, she's always on the lakorn set and took many beautiful pictures.  We have seen her work in TNNKK and many others.

Thank you na Pe Yayee for sharing this story with us.    She attended both shows....so so lucky!

"  About 7:15 pm, Pe Yee took a group of elders to back stage to take pictures.   When we got off the elevator, we met with Nadech, James, and Ken so we took pictures with them.    They then went separate ways to get ready for the next performances.    Pe Yee then asked the gal who took us backstage if she knows where Yaya's room is.    

Nadech, who walked off quite a distance away heard the question, he suddenly stopped and turned around and said in a very clear and polite tone.  ' Nong Yaya's room is over there krub.   Her leg is very painful because she was stung by a jelly fish, and it is very inconvenient for her to walk over here.   If you don't mind, please go see her in her room so she will not need to walk over here. '

Pe Yayee then answered immediately.   " Yes, we're planning to walk over to her room and we will not allow her to walk over here. "

Pe Yayee thought to herself.....who is he?   Yaya's manager, protector?   (That's so cute, everybody loves to tease Yadech)  :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

ps:  That's so sweet of Nadech.   He's always look out for her.

THIS IS SO DAMN CARING + SWEET !!!!!!! :thanks: for the translation Vimalee

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Yadech's choreographer for the concert wrote this:

" My choreography for NY was another show that I will remember all my life because I have done it for my beloved little sister.   She is a fighter.  Even though her leg was still very red and swollen, she still run, jumped high, and did summersault.  She never complained and never asked to cut down the acts.   I felt like crying every times I talked about this.   Love you Yaya and Nadech too.   This was the first time we got to work together.   These two have so much energy and can do anything just like the professionals.   They are so very good that I don't know how to put it....simply said they can have their own concert. "

" They really are perfect for each other.   XOXO"

ps:  Even the people who works with them for the first time also thinks Yadech are perfect for each other.   :heart: :heart: :heart:

My choreography for NY #งานรักแรกพบ #ครบรส #ฟิน #จิ้น #จิกหมอน เป็นอีกโชว์นึงในชีวิตที่จะจำตลอดไป เพราะได้ทำให้ น้องสาวสุดที่ love คนนี้ และน้องสู้มาก ทั้งที่ขาบวม และแดงมาก ทั้งย่อ เหาะเหิน ตีลังกา ไม่บ่นไม่ขอลดท่าสักคำ พี่ก็น้ำตาจะไหล ที่พูดทุกครั้ง love u yaya และ ณเดชด้วยนะคะ เพิ่งได้ร่วมงานครั้งแรก แบบจิงจัง น้องเป็นคนที่พลังเยอะและ ทำได้ทุกอย่างจิงๆ สมกับเป็นมืออาชีพ เก่งแบบไม่รู้จะพูดไงอะแต่ เอาง่ายๆ หนูจัดคอนเดี่ยวได้พี่ว่านะ และ คู่นี้เหมาะสมกันจิงๆ xoxo 13h

credit as tagged

I'm so touch while reading this ...

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I only translated some of the celebrities comments; there were so many from the public in general and not all of them were from NY fans.   I felt like crying while reading all those very heart-felt comments.

huanzhu said:

I'm so touch while reading this ...

chaitra

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
Hi Chai

Thank you for sharing your more than excellent views.

I am glad you all like my baby doll endearment. To me baby doll is super sexy, hot hot hot it is, not just a term of beautiful but more than that, my version of baby doll that is.

Chai you're so good in your description. I agree with you totally. Every Yadech moment was so sexy. Nadech wasn't holding back, he was loud and clear and chose this moment to declare. Yaya was beaming it was so obvious she was smitten. Watching them was like a pair of lovers performing for us without holding back. Glad concert gave them this opportunity to reveal.

Yaya was exceptionally spectacular in her accomplishments. So beautiful, sexy and grown up. No holding back for Nadech, he too was excellent in all areas.

Yadech's performance was stellar, whether in singing, dancing, dialogue or simply just their touches and stares. Totally, absolutely love it.

The opening act was fantastic with them hot guys zooming and hanging in mid air, looked like super heroes. They did their thing with dynamism and full of confidence. Nadech went the extra mile with special stunts, applause to him. Overall the concert was a huge success with Yadech bringing the house down no doubt.

Thank you so much Key. Im glad you liked it. 

A word to describe a person who is cute and sexy at the same time?? Babydoll fit the bill. Looks like the word came around at the right time, Thanks to you dearest:)

I still cannot believe all this happened in 3 days. This one will definitely get imprinted in my memory. 

I know there are chances that Yadech might still deny their relationship in front of media but they made it pretty clear for us about what their status is.. 55555555. :woot:

But it was such a surprise right??? I mean I never expected this to happen this suddenly. NOT that I want to change any of it.hehe

I dont know what happened to them.. Was it Paa Jeaw's statement??? Was it the new linkups with their new hero/heroine??? was it the fanclubs?? was it the jellyfish ?? Whom do we thank that made them show their true status all of a sudden. :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:.

Hey weren't you on the oxygen tank rescuer group? Where is your leader?? I need to complain about your poor services. I died, so Im gonna sue you guys for not arriving on time. Just kidding. :dance2:

I still haven't read your ff key. Let me contain myself for a day and finish editing my ff and then i will read it and let you know.Sorry for the delay key but you that we love your writing and appreciate your work a lot na. Thank you so much for writing it babe. :)

@MrsChum -  Thank you so much MC. Write everything that comes to your mind MC. Thats what I do.  :yes:

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much @Vimalee and bubba for all the translations and thanks bubba for answering my question :flowers: :flowers:
@Vimalee, do you see the comment from itistist IG with Nadech's flying photo? I can only understand 'beyond amazing'.
Thanks everyone for sharing wonderful photos, videos, info and comments :flowers: :flowers:
Thanks @chai for sharing your views. I totally agree with you. Have you got better?
@Rak, glad that we were thinking the same

Poor Yaya. So sad when looking at her swollen leg photo. Hope she will recover soon.
I wonder did Fastbeam's new painting base on a real picture this time? But I'm sure Nadech's very worried and takes good care of his 'nong sao'.
I haven't got over the wonderful performance of Yadech yet. Still on :cloud9: :cloud9:  with lovely Yadechers

chaitra

sarNie Adult
CONFESSION

1. Being a girl myself, I totally get Yaya. I know Nadech means everything to her and she herself has expressed this on numerous occasion. Due to this fact, I am eagerly waiting for her lakorn NNS because I want to see Yaya in her new Avatar. I dont mind seeing her with other guys because I want her to grow in the industry and be No.1 forever.

2. I hate this, but when it comes to Nadech its a different story. Confession: I cant really watch him with other ladies apart from Yaya. I am never like this. I do want him to excel in the industry like Yaya, be No.1 forever and work with others to gain more experience. I do. Really :secret: . 

But every time I see him in his new lakorn photos or scenes of his old lakorn RP with Kim, something just doesn't feel right :shutup: . I hate this feeling because those were never my intentions :shrug: . No matter how much i ignore this I never seem to get over watching him with others :facepalm: . The reason for this is because Nadech is (was)  tooo private about Yaya. He has the capability to turn a statement however he wants. SO I just want him for our Yaya and no one else. 

3.The directors know what fans like in him, like his to-die-for stares or hugs or cheesy dialogues,etc so obviously they will make him do this with his new heroines. The new couple will have their own fans trying to link the couple and what not. I dont hate any heroines but  I was scared what if Nadech is able to recreate "The Yadech factor" with someone else :eyetwitch: . But I forgot that Yadech factor need both Nadech and Yaya :secret: .

Pheww :phew: !!! Im glad I got over this. Nadech made sure each and everyone heard him loud and clear about what Yaya means to him and how crazy he is about our girl :rockon: . Balance restored :wink: . Now I absolutely don't mind watching him with other actresses. Will definitely watch LSR ( If the story keeps me going). Dont get me wrong, I always prefer Nadech's actions over his words and we all could see how much he cares for her and we knew she was special to him. But they always had the brother-sister trump card and they could have cashed it in anytime they wanted. And I really wanted to see him declare his love for her you know... Im super duper happy I got to see it this soon.

4.The problem/advantage is that Nadech has a unique face. His face is long and SOMEHOW, SOMEHOW this face suits every other face. Nadech can make any girl look good standing next to him. He can carry off any heroine as his partner so obviously they will look good on screen and this would fuel my insecurities even if I dint want it to and would make me not watch his lakorn with "Others".

But now after Give me 5 concert I am one satisfied soul :worthy:  For the first time "Off-screen" Yadech have surpassed "On-screen" Yadech and I'm glad this happened coz I really want to see Nadech in his twin role?  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

P.s Both Nadech and Yaya are extremely talented. If he has unique face, she herself is universal.She can carry off any style, any genre. Both can carry off any type of character. They really are best suited for each other and of course to achieve Yadech factor we need to have both of them. 

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Yadech's 2nd Marie Claire magazine cover :spin:

Here is the 1st cover (it has been posted before but I will post again to complete the set of covers hehe ^_^)

Two covers to decide, decision decision :D

Credits - yadechlove for edit & marieclaire_th for cover photos