[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Awww....so cute with Nadech's aunt....

Poor Yaya.....a wound from jellyfish sting.....su su na ka. 
Pe Nadech will take good care of his nong sao....

Awww......an important person in the eyes of Nadech......

cr:djpchod,khampajjsin,linglumm

Yaya is so narak in DaoKraJai......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JohWlduZMk
cr:LookPeeLookNong2

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I finally found these photos posted back in page 991 by Vimalee ! Thank you, lady!

I specifically like the last photo most, KUGIMI<3YA, so cool & unique!

Vimalee said:
The finished signs the fans prepared to be displayed at the GIVE ME FIVE Concert on October 25th.

Can't wait!    Yaya said some acts are very dangerous so they have to rehearse/practice a lot.

credit Natty_thong IG

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks @ Key for part 3- Nostalgic, really love this, eps the part Nadech met Yaya after he came to life. It does not matter if Nadech is going the same way or not, he is Yaya' s at the first sight ;).
Thanks again Key with deep appreciation and thanks to Mrs Chum for your posting.
Thanks @ Bubba & @ Zoe for liking my signature.
Zoe, lu, You found and got them, just look the ways they both nodded, winked almost same time, sat there smiling as happy as a clam. We would know Nadech definitely hinted about his bride= organizer.
YaYa="You're The Only One" he wants to be his bride lol.
Thanks @Bubba@ songngukp @ joellove for all pics & link. 12hours more for Giveme5 & Best wishes for the success of the concert.

http://instagram.com/p/uiVmYKj0Z7/
http://instagram.com/p/uhTF15j0Ys/
Cr. as tagged , djpchod, smoothmuffin, puyyn

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks everyone for ur wonderful shares!! BIG CONGRATS FOR OUR NY FOR THE OK AWARDS AND THE EFM AWARD!!!!! So happy for them !! THEY DESERVE IT !!! So poor of us for living very far from Thailand.... Tomorrow we will not have chance to go to the concert but i Hope everyone who will go will have a lot of fun for us :) I really Hope our YAYA will be ok for the concert ... Look at this vidéo ... Su su na dear ... Do what you only can ... P NADECH WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!!

http://instagram.com/p/ui_y2qPYAH/

Love you all na ka

fresh

sarNie Adult
:thanks: everyone for sharing cool photos, videos, news, translations and comments :flowers: :flowers:
Thanks @Jun for Yadech's video. It's very nice and I like your signature too. I also agree that Yadech may like a wedding at the beach. It's cute that they nodded at the same time although Yaya didn't look at Nadech. I hope that Yaya'll be a real 'organizer' at Nadech's wedding :heart: :heart: 

Thanks @Key for a wonderful fan fic and thanks @MrsChum for sharing it . I love the story, so romantic :heart: :heart:
Key, you are very talent :thumbsup: . I'm very appreciated your time :flowers: :flowers: I hope you'll continue writing more fan fics for us.
Congratulations to Nadech and Yaya for winning OK Awards as well as EFM Awards :cheer:  :thumbsup: :bravo: 
Poor Yaya, I saw a clip on IG, she hasn't walked well yet :no:
Hope that she'll be ok tomorrow and have  a wonderful performance with Nadech. They have practiced very hard. Yaya fighting!!!
Only 7 more hours, is there anyone who will be camping here during the Give me 5 concert?
I hope the concert will be successful and fans can release some photos and clips.
What a wonderful weekend with a concert and a merit event! Enjoy everyone :flowers: :flowers:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone!! The concert is here and I'm soooo jellllyyy of those who get to be there up close. One day I hope I get that chance.

fresh

sarNie Adult
I forgot to thanks @Lazy for your long comment and answered me at Yadech.com
@MrsChum, It's sad that we can't go to the concert :cry:
We can only stay here and wait for the info

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Hello everyone!    Thank you for being here and for sharing.      Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Poor Yaya.   She still limping and has a fever too.    People said she still put on a brave face and practice very hard and never complained about anything.

Nadech's aunt is so cute....ready with the signs in both Thai and English.

credit khampajjsin IG

Sneak preview of what Yaya will look like tomorrow.
credit withloveurassayas IG

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
You're welcome fresh.
MrsChum said:
http://youtu.be/8MniCMHEjC8
Credits to Nadech@Pantip

If someone did not see it yet, there is available eng subs for the Morning News with Nadech and James Ma promoting the Give me 5 concert.

Do hope Yaya won't be in too much pain performing in the concert... and fingers cross that her fever can pass fast too...
Good luck to everyone involved in the concert...really close now....and let's wait for updates about the Give me 5 concert.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Thank you everyone for your shares :flowers:. Yaya is so strong, lots of stuff going on & she remains tireless. Go Yaya, wishing a fast recovery from the sting for her.

Urgh! That mean jellyfish! Why could you be friendly like this one?

Credits to original owner

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Good night and sweetest dreams everyone.......can't wait to wake up to GIVE ME FIVE and Yadech!!!

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Hi! fea4567

Yes, it is the last Yadech event of this month on October 31. Yadech activities to look forward still on this month: Give me 5 concert (25), merit event (26), OK! Awards ceremony (29) and that one. :yes:

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
@Lazydramafan, Thank you for that info.  Yaaaay!!! So much to look forward to.  They really know how to spoil us.

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks @Lazydramafan for the info" eng subs for the Morning News with Nadech and James Ma promoting the Give me 5 concert" and the schedule of Yadech. Big party today, then Oct 26, Oct 29, Oct 31.. Oct, we love U so much.
Thanks @ Vimalee for the pics and status of Yaya, hope that she'll get over and better now, 1 hour more for the concert. Baby doll, we all are at your side, keep fighting..do your best.

Cr. as tagged, dj pchod, weloveyayanadech