[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi bubba, thanks once again for your time translating for us, I appreciate it a lot considering you're so busy, lya.
Hi lazy, welcome back ! Its always a pleasure to read your post, so detailed and have me recapping, your memory is super excellent. I certainly enjoy reading.
Thanks @song @lesxy, so hot MC bts, he can't hide it..love it !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and thank you for your wonderful shares na ka.
You're very welcome my dear ladies and hope you all have a wonderful day ka.
@Lazydrama, welcome back and thank you for  sharing your long interesting comment and clips na ka.

Nadech looks mighty handsome on PPBT mag.....

Getting ready for the another day of rehearsal before the concert.......su su na......

First thing .....energizing......

Then, working hard......
-
-
cr:as tagged & atimeshowbiz

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks songngukp & lesxy for sharing beautiful pictures and link to marieclaire mag. na.
@lesxy, I know right.  Most likely Nadech will sing a song with those lyric hehe.
songngukp said:

:heart: :heart: :heart:  Love this photoshoot.  It's simply beautiful and sweet.  
There will be two different covers for the NYFC to choose from this issue....Can't wait to see more.....

cr:dada ig

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
bubba said:
Getting ready for the another day of rehearsal before the concert.......su su na......

cr:as tagged & atimeshowbiz
Thanks @Bubba for all the pics, Mr.Cool Handsome is really Handsome.

And on this pic, guess that Mr. Cool just double checked to make sure there's no cockroach in his shoe?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Read that Yaya was stung by a jellyfish probably during filming NNS at the beach.    Hopefully, she is okay and doesn't have a severe reaction.    Please, please be all right.   I really want to see Nadech and her performance this Saturday.

Love the shoots of Marie Claire and IMAGE magazines, both will come out in November.   Yadech fans save your money and treat yourself an early Christmas gift.

Have a wonderful day everyone and thank you for visiting and sharing!

Yaya is gorgeous here!    Can't wait to see Nadech and Yaya cover.

credit Urassayaclub FB

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Vimalee said:
Thank you so much Junyukio for making Yadech MV and for sharing with us.    I really appreciate your time and efforts na.   I love the choice of song you selected, what a perfect song (Yadech duet) for a Yadech MV!, and it's holding the number one spot right now at CH3 Soundtrack Channel.    All the scenes you picked brought back so much memory that I might just as well do a NY marathon with queenyeon.   The prologue at the beginning added a nice touch to each lakorn.

I've watched your MV several times already since I love the song and all the scenes.   Great job!   :thumbsup:

Thanks @ Vimalee, the prologues of 3 scenes are from YaYa's interview with Lemonade Magazine
Thanks @ Bubba @ Key @ Soso68 @ Huanzhu.. for your words and your watching. I'm glad you gals enjoy it.
Just want to join hands with you to keep our thread active & cheerful ;)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Read that Yaya was stung by a jellyfish probably during filming NNS at the beach.    Hopefully, she is okay and doesn't have a severe reaction.    Please, please be all right.   I really want to see Nadech and her performance this Saturday.

Love the shoots of Marie Claire and IMAGE magazines, both will come out in November.   Yadech fans save your money and treat yourself an early Christmas gift.

credit Urassayaclub FB

oh my pity Yaya !!! hopefully she will be OK

Yaya look so gorgeous in this magazine !!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
The clip of their photoshoots is so cute. Nadech is always being silly! They truely look really good and comfortable around each other. Yaya looks stunning on the Marie Claire's cover. Natrually beautiful! Hope everyone is doing well!
:thanks: to everyone for always sharing wonderful news with us :) :yes:  :flowers:

sheillalin

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:

credit Urassayaclub FB

Oh Mi God!! I hope she'll be OK. Get well soon YAYA

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@sheilalin, welcome and hope you'll enjoy being here with us na.
@Vimalee, thanks for the pic. and info. na ka.
@Junyukio, you're welcome and love your signature and your comment about 'Mr. Cool just double checked to make sure there's no cockroach in his shoe'.  You're good!

According to withloveurassayas, Yaya is doing fine na ka.  Thanks goodness!

So beautiful.....a Christmas gift....... :xmas:

Yaya is so narak here......

Working hard as always......

cr:withloveurassayas, dada, itistist

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐

Cr: As tagged, Keaw, BarryYaya

Lazydramafan thank you for stopping by and reading all the posts here, taking time off of your busy schedule to reply to them. Your comments are the summary of all the pages, reading them is like not missing out on anything here. Thank you  :flowers: 
Thanks everybody for the posts, have a great day ahead  :flowers: 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and thank you for your wonderful shares na ka.
Thanks Jun for the great news.

Yay!!!  Congrats to Yaya for winning the Male Heartthrob 4 consecutive years from OK! Awards .......

And, Congrats to Nadech for winning Female Heartthrob 5 consecutive years from OK! Awards.........

cr:as tagged