[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Awww.......so beautiful!!

From a pretty and lovely young lady of Lemonade 2012 to a gorgeous and elegant woman of Lemonade 2014......

cr:withloveurassayas

Indeed ......lovely lady

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
:thanks: and  :welcome: everyone  :flowers: I'm glad that I could come of any use in this thread  :)
Vimalee Thank you for the translation
bubba your comments were lovely!!
Key I also feel the same. Yaya doesn't have to try hard to look cute, hot and beautiful all at the same time. Because she's beautiful from inside that just reflects outside. No matter how gaudy dress you give her, no matter how much ever you doll her up, Yaya looks really cute in them. Sometimes, I felt that, there were too many things going on in her few outfit, but on Yaya, everything looks simple yet chic. But if the same outfit is worn by soemone else, it might not suit them or they might end up looking tacky and overdressed. Yaya has that "X-Factor" to carry any outfits off with great aplomb, grace and elegance!
MrsChum I can't wait anymore. This concert gave me another reason to love October even more  :wub: 
I believe that this question was just an excuse for Yaya to talk about her love and relationship in real life openly without letting anybody know about their status.
Ms.Zoe What I understood from the excerpt was that their relationship progressed just like how she stated above. Since it all started only after DJA, she mentioned the last 3 lakorns where they actually felt the spark between them.

So what if we don't have NY's new lakorn to watch anymore, we still have brands and magazines that bring them together for us..

Not sure, but probably this clicks were from a magazine photoshoot's after-work, maybe for marieclaire  :heart:   :thumbsup: 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks Vimalee

this is just a confirmation that yadech became a couple during the filming of TNNKK....yes both are tight-lipped and it's fine with me.

@bubba yes i guess tnnkk is special for yadech that is when they found out they love each other :heart:

@Ms Zoe  during DJA yadech were in complete stranger stage and  GRGR was their getting to know each other stage base in their 3zaap interview. :scratchhead2:

TNNKK - The scene where Pe Arthit and Nong Nee finally discovered they had feelings and loved each other.  There would be many longing and loving looks, and touching words that created such beautiful and special feelings.  If in reality, if there were someone who could be both a close friend and an older brother who could take care of me since young, and finally become my sweetheart whom we can love each other forever........I think that's every girls' dream."

ps:  How come I feel the last part is referring to someone we all know and cheer for.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for :coolpix: , videos and comments. I'm very happy to see everyone still be here after RFTD ended.
Thanks @Vimalee for translating Yaya 'fin' interview and thanks @bubba for translating fan's comments.
I also agree with everyone that Yaya's answer in TNNKK looks like in real life.
We all know who is that 'someone' :scratchchin: :secret:
They might upgrade their relationship during TNNKK time  :heart: :heart:

Yaya looks soooo beautiful on those magazine photos :heart:

It's great that Yadech still can meet each other often. They've practiced singing and dancing very hard.
Can't wait for their concert to see their sexy dance.

Vimalee said:
You are very very welcome everyone!    I'm glad to be able to contribute - all this because of your continued love and support for Yadech and for just being here.    THANK YOU!

Let me add one more important phrase that I left out.   I feel that it mirrored Yadech's real life.

TNNKK - The scene where Pe Arthit and Nong Nee finally discovered they had feelings and loved each other.  There would be many longing and loving looks, and touching words that created such beautiful and special feelings.  If in reality, if there were someone who could be both a close friend and an older brother who could take care of me since young, and finally become my sweetheart whom we can love each other forever........I think that's the progress/growth of a relationship.... I think that's every girls' dream."

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and thanks for sharing pictures, clips and wonderful comments na ka.  I'm so happy to see you all here.

Yay.....we'll see Yadech together a lot in the month of October..... :dance1:

Yadech upcoming schedules

Oct 10   -   Lays event at Siam Square One at 15.00 - 17.00.

Oct 25   -   Concert: Give Me 5 Concert Rate A   //   2 rounds at 2:00pm and 7:00pm.

Oct 26   -   Doing Merit at Wat Na Luang.  Udon Thani province.

Oct 31   -   Robinson launching TBD

cr:NDW & Urassayaclub

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
They're still practicing at midnight.    Let's hope Mae Pla didn't wait for Yaya and Nadech had dropped her home.

Thank you na Rak for sharing.

RakLakornNYK said:

THE MOMENT I SAW THIS PIC.... OMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!    
:cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:
MY HEART SKIPPED A BEAT, OH WAIT, I ALMOST HAD HEART ATTACK... GOING THROUGH TACHYCARDIA RIGHT NOW
THIS IS WHAT I WAS WAITING TO SEE..
MY GOODNESS!! They're soo soo sooooooooo CUUUUTE..
NARAK MAAAAK MAAAAK MAAAAAAAAAK  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Let's declare October 2014 Yadech's month!   

Last week we had RFTD finale.  Yesterday they had photo shoot for Marie Claire magazine, and then they will have four or five more events together this month.

Thank you na bubba for Yadech' schedule.

bubba said:
Good morning or night everyone and thanks for sharing pictures, clips and wonderful comments na ka.  I'm so happy to see you all here.

Yay.....we'll see Yadech together a lot in the month of October..... :dance1:

Yadech upcoming schedules

Oct 10   -   Lays event at Siam Square One at 15.00 - 17.00.

Oct 25   -   Concert: Give Me 5 Concert Rate A   //   2 rounds at 2:00pm and 7:00pm.

Oct 26   -   Doing Merit at Wat Na Luang.  Udon Thani province.

Oct 31   -   Robinson launching TBD

cr:NDW & Urassayaclub

fresh

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
They're still practicing at midnight.    Let's hope Mae Pla didn't wait for Yaya and Nadech had dropped her home.

Thank you na Rak for sharing.

Hi Vimalee, I hope that Nadech can drop Yaya home too. But it's quite difficult for them.
Fans follow them after works too. How can they escape from fans? :scratchhead2:
Thanks @bubba for Yadech's schedules.
It's great that we can still see Yadech together a lot this month while we're missing MaRuymi :cry:
Thanks @Rak, bubba for lovely photos and thanks @suprab for a nice Mv.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Thanks bubba for the colorful Calender Shoot Pics.
Suprab Buroot Satan Thanks for the clips/MV's. Your signature takes me to IPKKND flashbacks. I don't really have the patience to follow 300+ Eps of Indian Soaps but this kinda excited me and followed, well, atleast the first half  :)  
Thanks everyone for stopping by here even after the lakorn is over. Means a lot!!

Is this from their Japan trip?
Nadech's family is more than happy to recieve Yaya..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faythele

sarNie Egg
I really like RS2, but it's not a typical Thai Lakorn, so I can sort of understand why some people are not used to it.  If the theme was based on Thai culture instead of Japanese, I bet the ratings would be much higher.

I think this is Yaya's best role ever. Here she is a strong woman with courage, intelligence and highly skilled in martial arts. In most dramas, I don't get why the 2nd leads and etc, like the heroine so much, besides the heroine being cute and kind. But alot of other women also have the same traits, so what makes her difference from other women besides being the lead? Here, I can totally understand why the men are so true to Mayumi. She's not only pretty and kind, she's also very strong, mentally and physically. She's decisive and not afraid to take the lead if necessary. She was born to be the head woman of the clan. No offense to Seiko, but if something were to happen and her husband is not there, she can only cry. Mayumi is different. Even without Ryu there, she can take care of the clan affair efficiently with extra help from others. She has the strength that any powerful men would want by their side because she would only make them stronger.

When she came to rescue the others at the end, she held such power within her that not even the enemy would dare to underestimate her. For that moment she was the head of both clans, and not many women can claim that. Ryu is a very lucky man.