[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Thank you Vimalee and bubba for the ratings.

Here's the Eng Sub of  part 4, 5 & 6 of Ep 12 by LakornHD

Part 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpA8Wx5cSYI

Part 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC8qu_-G6lY

Part 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOlqfcgmc8o

P.S. First 3 parts are in the previous page

Edit: "OOPS!! LakornHD has removed the videos"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yadech together.. Again

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Vimalee and Bubba for all the wonderful news! Congrats to Nadech for the popular actor and to both for their song. Even though I couldn't get myself to finish Kookum but I hope and wish they win.

fresh

sarNie Adult
RakLakornNYK said:
Rehearsal for GiveMe5Concert

Yaya loves *Pinching* Nadech 

Thanks @RakLakorn, Vimalee, bubba, MrsChum, yaya kugimiya, naya, and everyone for sharing lovely photos, videos, news and comments.
Congratulations to Nadech, Yaya and RFTD on TVPoolPoll. Good luck to Koo Kum.

Hi ladies, does anyone miss MaRuymi today? I miss them soooooo much :cry: :cry:
But it's great to see Yadech together. Did they meet all day today? I saw their pics in different clothes.
It looks like Yaya like pinching Nadech's nipples :pervie: :bhehe:
@Grudgeprincess, I agree with you. Does brother/sister or best friend do that? :scratchhead2:
When Yadech's together, they've to be close to each other. Nadech moved closer to Yaya and they touched freely in this video :heart: :heart:

MrsChum said:

lazie.<3

sarNie Egg
I loved the last episode, is was very emotional. I enjoyed all the photos and videos that all of you post..:flowers:
@lovely happy late birthday. :bdaycake: I hope you had a wonderful day.
@chaitra thank you for taking your time to invite all the members here for the count down.. Thou I was all late I still manage to hope on the plane..:p

Yaya is feeling the sun's heat.☀ & so am I in Cali. This heat is serious.

Crdt: @paajaew

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mayumi had the toughest job throughout. She had so many roles to fill, paramount was taking care, loving Ryu. She more than aced in all and she loved Ryu unconditionally.

Besides Ryu, she took it in good stride with her doctor duties, keeping and supporting the clan, the baddies and homefront. Dealing with crazy personalities as well as too many of Ryu's love interests, it was a tall order ! Yet she managed, each time emerging stronger with her affirmation of love to Ryu. She wasn't short of suitors, love for Ryu was her number one priority. He was a lucky man to have her. I love Mayumi.

Ryu was so charming as well a leader. He never shunned from his duties, fearless, honor mattered most to him. Wish they were more Ryu&Mayumi's scenes, though wedding and honeymoon were so sweet. Love the way he held Mayumi's hand to the teahouse, so sure and confident of his love for her...in my mind I see Yadech...such a bf thing to hold his girl's hand, proprietary.

Uncle Koji was the best advisor, very loyal and devoted. He wisdom and integrity kept them united and strong.

The three bodyguards, they were so funny and cute. They added lots of humor, unlike in RS1 they were so serious, every situation was formidable.

Dr Nana and Mayumi's sister added soft touches and what ladies needed, female opionions to just push a situation, make it better.

Of course do miss RS2, Ryu&Mayumi the most.

dariey

sarNie Adult
thanks everyone for sharing the lovely photos and rak for sharing the sub parts.i wish they make loose hairstyle for yaya in that stretsisofficial photo share by bubba.i like her with that style more.thanks also bubba for the rating info.it kind of sad when roy fun got more lower than roy ruk.not that i'm complaining or comparing between the two but it kind of a bit sad when ch3 make a full promotion for this series but the turn out is not as what expected(i mean in term of rating).yeah like everyone said maybe the factor of people preference of the storyline but still i'm happy since everytime i watch it from ch3 site streaming it always got 20K something from the people who watch it online.

well here a lil comment about the series from me..hehe

overall the last ep i would say,i super duper love that 'slicing' scene the most since i have been waiting for it for last whole week.like totally love it.. :drool:   i even don't know myself why i skip ryu and mayumi part just to watch the fighting scene..lol..everyone was so into the fight,its all over the place and everytime they swing that sword especially mayumi & ryu, my heart got skip a beat so anxious and excited at the same time. glad their effort for this scene came out so good for me cause i'm totally satisfied with it...lol i sound so different than everyone..haha  :whahuh:
up above all i love this lakorn due the person i am who love to watch any drama either slice of life, morality, angst, drama, historical, humor with 50% or less of romance.besides this series got full packed of morality to be told.even the plot goes up and down but it make me feel like this series has their own identity compare to other typical lakorn.add also the bonus of the beauty of the place itself.

when it come to NY i can see all their lakorns together is like the growth of their character which i really satisfied with since both na & ya can experiences with more types of character and they really nail it everytime they are together especially yaya in my opinion.like key said,mayumi aka yaya has so many role to be hold and portray does she need much more work to do in order to meet everyone expectation even her non-fans so people can acknowledge her act which i believe she already have splendid act.as for nadech i think everyone already knew his art of act..haha

big applause for pimt aka akiko who nail her role also.she make my heart boil everytime she being annoying and pity her when she be in denial.hope to see her more after this despite of her being a designer..btw she do look pretty when she have natural makeup on or bare face.so many gorgeous and hilarious photo from her insta.

as for yuji aka golf,i'm kind of a lil bit not satisfied with the act.he look a bit stiff maybe due to the need to be a psycho.well donno maybe it just me.lol

like everyone i will surely miss uncle koji and the trio too.for me these guys give the story more coloful to be enjoy.  ^_^

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
SARANGHAE NANGFAH..  :heart:   :heart:   :heart: 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yaya has always loved *Pinching* Nadech   :coverlaf: 
Aww  :heart: NangFah's cute face while teasing her Saichon 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Morning Ladies/Gentleman( if any) :)

I can see fans are still missing Ryu-Mayumi. Lots of pictures are still uploaded in IG and fb. Esp for this scene.

I like it when Yaya is make-up by Mr.Always. He always make her look so beautiful and gorgeous.

Cr. A_tiwakorn

dariey

sarNie Adult
oh my that cf remind me so much of innisfree.look so fresh and cute.  :spin:
tq for sharing those cf and photo. ^_^