[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

@rak @bubba @vimalee @key @pre @fresh @mc Thank you for the bday shout outs!!!. You girls are the best!!! No way I'm leaving you girls!!!! THIS IS THE YADECH THREAD!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you bubba and Vimalee for the picture and translation. I'm already sadden that today is the last ep of RFTD. Two long yrs of waiting and now it's finally come to an end. Ryu-Mayumi will be miss but we will always have our real couple "Nadech-Yaya" :bhehe:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Kinda off topic but not sure how many of you guys follow Oh Anuchyd on Instagram but do you all know who that little boy is? The one that Oh always takes pics with? I always see Oh posting pictures of him but he never writes who that boy is. Just wondering lol he's a cutie thanks!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you vimalee, sharing so lovely, romantic, sweet pics. I love all of them and can't help wishing its Yadech in reality, they fit so perfectly and beautifully. 

So awesome to read your trans @bubba, thank you so much for the long trans and your time. Yadech are always there for each other, in every way possible. 

Yeah so sad RS2 finale tonight...miss them we will but off screen we will continue ultimate support.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I am back to share, comment on what were happening in few days ago and to help this thread reaching page 1000 faster (we will definitely reach and go farther than this goal from the pace that we are going right now and with members continue to follow and contribute to this thread after RFTD's ending, count me in too, ladies ! :wink:).   
First a big shout out to Vimalee & RakLakornNYK    :thanks: for the   :welcome: back welcome   :D
chaitra -     :thanks: for all your detailed comments & thoughts  :fanfic: for all of the RFTD's episodes you have written . I have enjoyed reading them very much. You remembered many names, to this day I still do not remember all the names.  You have 1 more episode to write   :D. I could not wait to read it & I bet it will be fantastic as the others!      :lolyup:  :lolyup:   :lolyup:   :lolyup:    :lolyup:  you mentioned MARYUMI in 1 of your episode recaps....yeah Go Maryumi hehehe. I will join with you and the others on team Onizuka to fight against the baddies. They are annoyances. It is time to make them disappear from the screen for good    :ninja:   :gungirl:  .

I am so late in commenting my thoughts on the issue with director Paajaew, but I want to share my thoughts about it. Whether that last remark he made was either the spur of the moment remark from his frustration or an intended remark of his, it is so uncalled for, not constructive at all and damage control will be needed on his part or Yadech part if reporters would ask him or Yadech about it. I really dislike that there may be a potential chance that Yadech may have to do damage control for something they did not cause. It just stunned me that he would say that to Yadech when they really respect him. Even he has to admit that Yadech has the most chemistry during DJA's casting, he gave them the opportunity but it was their acting talent together that seal the acting deal. He could only take half of the success of DJA, not all the success. It was a mutual benefit for him and Yadech. Yadech was found and Yadech's popularity was from DJA and he got to be a well known director who help discovered Yadech for DJA and the mutual benefit continue to TNNKK. His last remark has no value   :whistle:   :coverlaf:    :coverlaf:   , he could not go back in time to not cast Yadech hahahaha. You are too late, Mr. Paajaew. It is Yadech's destined lakorn. Last, I do enjoy everyone's comments about this issue.

chaitra

sarNie Adult

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU LOVELY_K. Hope health, wealth, happiness, love and prosperity find their way to you. Have a great day :)

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVELY_K!!!!
I hope you have a lovely birthday! Hope your good and well! I hope you get what you want for your birthday! Have a great and lovely day or night!!! Thanks for also sharing lovely translations as well! You are very appreciated by us all! :heart:

Good night :heart: sweet dreams

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Will be very depressed when the lakorn ends... I'll juts have Yadech marathons. I love analyzing their growth in age, and acting, and maturity. It's kind of emotional thinking about how they grew. Wonder how they'll be like ten years from now? Anymore lakorns together after Roy Fun??? I hope so... I will also join you ladies on this thread when the lakorn ends. I will find time reading Key's ff. and I hope other writers can continue finishing some of their FF's as well on AF or Yadech.com! I was thinking about maybe writing one myself, but we'll see... Hope everyone's doing well in life!!

Can't wait to see the happy ending! Does YUJI die? Or does he become a good person?? Well, he raped and killed people... So nvm... THE KISSING SCENE! Hope it's a real! I don't care if its a peck, just not a fake one where the camera shows only the heads(camera trick).

Good Night :heart: Sweet Dreams again!

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Hi Ms.Zoe :welcome1: back.

Thank you so much  :D . I'm so glad you like my posts. I love writing for you guys. For some episodes even i dint know all the names so I had to pay attention so I can write for you ladies. hehe :ghehe: .

I agree. Its time for baddies to disappear. I will miss Yadech like crazyyyyyyyyyyyy but I'm fine with RFTD ending, only coz I dont think they could have prolonged the story anymore. Well unless they are showing after wedding sweetness, then we are ready to watch it forever. It will be soooooooo difficult to not see Yadech on screen anymore. BUT cant wait to review the final episode for you ladies.  :weee:

tmtj

sarNie Egg
thanksss guysss for all the beautiful sharing! it made my dayss though I'v loads of work to do. already feel the sadness n desperation of what I'm gonna do after RFTD ended.

happy birthday to @lovely_k and happy belated birthday @vimalee. May happiness alwayss be yours!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
suprab buroot satan said:
Thank you for sharing! First I thought it was from your car. My car radio screen also look like that. Happy to hear that the ost still doing good.

Btw, Nadech won on the 94EMF award for Best Actor and Yadech song for Popular Music Ost RS. Congrats to the both of them for making us jin/fin with their song. :heart: :clap:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
So that means, Nadech's project works, assignments were filled with ONLY Yaya's pics??!!  :coverlaf:

bubba said:
Our homeworks were different. Mine was more focus on written assignment whereas his emphasized more on practice (hand-on) such as taking pictures. You woud always see pe Nadech working with the film equipments.  He would not always reading books like me but rather got hand-on experience.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
MEMBERS OF ONIZUKA READY????? :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug: 

Another 3-4 hours to go. ARE you ready to get on the plane one last time and dive into Japan??? Dont forget to pack your fighting clothes  :numchuck:  :gungirl:  :whip:  :ninja:   :arrg: and a beautiful dress for the WEDDING :pervie:    :spin:   :yahoo:   :clap:   :cloud9:

"YADECH EXPRESS" will depart in few minutes. ALL ABOARD. 

Alphabetical Attendence...

InvitedMembers:
Ana978, AppleloveNY, AsianFemale, Ausa, Autumn21, Azure14,    
Bella, Bipi, Bobby101, Bubba, Bubbles8,    
Calayuki, CandyFruit, Cecilia, Ceda_lee, Charlenem, Chubbycheeks, Chulie, Cindy, Cookiies, Cool, CupidCandy,    
Daai, Dal, Dariey, DelRey, Didieyadech,    
Emerald0805,    
Falada, Faythele, Fea4567, Finpeo, Fresh, Fuzzi,Fyi,    
Gizem, Gloriawongpuapan, GrudgePrincess, Gyuri,    
Hasdsfan, Huanzu,     
ImmaSingaholic, Ilovedean33,    
Jjinxx, JomaCar2k6, JuneMaiko, Junyukio,    
Kenanfan, Keylargo, Kikichue1, Kithiya, Kodocha, Kolkol,   Lakornkiki, LakornWatchers, Lazie, LazyDramaFan, Lilya, Lilyalana, Lis94, Lovely_k, LuloveYaya, Lya, Lynnyang,
M9seateurn1, Maiko, Mayag, Maytaneechao, Meenia,Meyocutdoi,  Meysealee, Milova, Miss Bouakham, MrsChum, Miss Sunny, Ms.Zoe, Mz-Em  
Nannkham, Naya, Neena, Nett, Nykim,   
OHOaddict,    
Padbvoc88@hotmail.com, Phatman, Pinky3, Preciouskj, Ptenchik,   Queenyeon, 
RakLakornNYK, RakYadech,Raymond_Obsessed,
Saki, Samn09, Sasha, Sharfa93, So_Obssesed, Songngukp, Soso68, Spanky, Suprab Buroot Satan,
Taothongg, Taytay702, Thai-Lakorn-Fan-ForeverTinahTotobon, Tmtj,    
[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Vimalee, Vorleak,   [/SIZE]
X0unerthanlater, Xauxi,    
YayaKugimiya, Yearoo, Yukielim
Zazoured.

Im so sorry if I have forgotten anyone, Nevertheless all of you guys are invited including our lovely silent readers out there....

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN   :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: