[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

lazie.<3

sarNie Egg
Happy birthday bubba :) :hapbday: :bdaycake:
Hope your enjoyed yourself today, & we all wish you the best. :D
Here are some picture so you can have a wonderful dream.. :coverlaf:
@lazydrama goodnight to you to.. & yes it will be the last day we see mayumi & ryu kick some booty..lol :numchuck:
Goodnight people .. Only two days way..

Crdt: jade545

Crdt: rosario95

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you ladies @fresh, bubba and lazy for the bday and anniversary wish.

Thank you for sharing! Hope you all have a wonderful day and night. Me going to sleep too :) good night everyone ... :heart:

lazie.<3

sarNie Egg
P.s. @ MrsChum I apologize for not congratulating you on your Anniversary & on your daughters belate birthday..
Hope your family had an enjoyable and wonderful time.. & goodnight.. :)

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to give thanks for all the posts. When I get a chance I will run through it.  

@BUBBA HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY DEAR!!! PLEASE ENJOY THIS DAY BECAUSE THIS DAY IS DEVOTED JUST TO YOU. HAVE A WONDERFUL NIGHT.  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: 

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBA!!! Thank God I came at the right time! Is it too late??? Thank you so much for using your time to translate for us. I appreciate it to the MAXX! I hope your birthday was fantastic and well, and I hope your doing well and fantastic!

@MrsChum happy anniversary! and birthday to your little girl too! Hope everything is going good and well!

Thank you so much @EVERYONE who has shared! I need to catch up on some past posts! Missed y'all! Well it's getting really late! Welcome to all newcomers! Good Night and Sweet Dreams everyone!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Good morning, night everyone !!!

@vimalee @yaya kumigiya and @raklakornNYK
I found this on IG it is about fortune teller.
@vimalee can u translate it for us ??? Thank u mak mak !!!

http://instagram.com/p/spOarzTdvw/

Have a good day !!! Tomorrow our last date on screen before long time... T_T

Love u all

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@lazie, Lovely, & Del Rey, thank you so much for your warmed wishes and friendships na ka. It sure made my days more happier and joyful. :heart:
preciouskj said:
Good morning, night everyone !!!

@vimalee @yaya kumigiya and @raklakornNYK
I found this on IG it is about fortune teller.
@vimalee can u translate it for us ??? Thank u mak mak !!!

http://instagram.com/p/spOarzTdvw/

Have a good day !!! Tomorrow our last date on screen before long time... T_T

Love u all
Thanks preciouskj for sharing na ka.

Sorry, I can only read the title.  The others are too blurry for my four eyes to see  cleary maybe Vimalee has a better luck na ka.

Celebrity Astrologer!!

Nadech-Yaya

Their fates are joined together.  No matter what, they'll be a husband and wife!!!    :wub:  :heart: 

Good night and sweet dreams everyone.....

cr:nitt_love_ny

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi bubba
Hope you had a great birthday celebration. Despite being your special day you're so dedicated to post pics for us to view. Thanks for translating wonderful teller header, it said everything of Yadech's happily together, more than blissful we are just reading. Thanks very much bubba lya.
Thanks @precious sharing with us.
@lovely @del tc, thanks for your shout-out.
@lazy never tired reading your post, thanks for writing such long ones and your time.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
@lazie, Lovely, & Del Rey, thank you so much for your warmed wishes and friendships na ka. It sure made my days more happier and joyful. :heart:

Thanks preciouskj for sharing na ka.

Sorry, I can only read the title.  The others are too blurry for my four eyes to see  cleary maybe Vimalee has a better luck na ka.

Celebrity Astrologer!!

Nadech-Yaya

Their fates are joined together.  No matter what, they'll be a husband and wife!!!    :wub:  :heart: 

Good night and sweet dreams everyone.....

cr:nitt_love_ny

thanks bubba

i hope this is not a joke when this will happen i will immediately fly to thailand to join thai yadechers to cheer and scream for them :party:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Morning Ladies!! Thank you @lazie and Dey the anniversary and bday wish.
@yk I will join you too :bhehe:
Thank you bubba for that translate of the title. I think just that title make us Yadecher more than happy, no needs to translate the rest.

I saw this in IG and Fb. If any of you lady have free time can one of you translate it. No rush ja :)

âà¸à¹à¸à¸-à¸à¸²à¸à¹à¸²âà¸à¹à¸²à¸¢à¸à¸­à¸à¸à¸à¹à¸žà¸¥à¸à¸à¹à¸²à¸à¸´à¸¢à¸¡à¸«à¸¥à¸±à¸à¸¯
วัà¸à¸­à¸±à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¸µà¹ 30 à¸à¸±à¸à¸¢à¸²à¸¢à¸ 2557 à¹à¸§à¸¥à¸² 13.00 à¸.

วัà¸à¸à¸µà¹ (30 à¸.ย.) à¸à¸£.à¸à¸¡à¸¥ รอà¸à¸à¸¥à¹à¸²à¸¢ à¹à¸¥à¸à¸²à¸à¸´à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¸à¸°à¸à¸£à¸£à¸¡à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¸²à¸£à¸¨à¸¶à¸à¸©à¸²à¸à¸±à¹à¸à¸žà¸·à¹à¸à¸à¸²à¸ (à¸à¸žà¸.) à¹à¸à¸´à¸à¹à¸à¸¢à¸§à¹à¸² à¸à¸²à¸¡à¸à¸µà¹à¸à¸à¸°à¸£à¸±à¸à¸©à¸²à¸à¸§à¸²à¸¡à¸ªà¸à¸à¹à¸«à¹à¸à¸à¸²à¸à¸´ (à¸à¸ªà¸.) มีà¸à¹à¸¢à¸à¸²à¸¢à¸ªà¸£à¹à¸²à¸à¸à¸à¹à¸à¸à¸²à¸à¸´à¹à¸¥à¸°à¸à¸£à¸°à¹à¸à¸¨à¹à¸«à¹à¸¡à¸µà¸à¸§à¸²à¸¡à¹à¸à¹à¸¡à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸à¸²à¸¡à¸à¹à¸²à¸à¸´à¸¢à¸¡à¸«à¸¥à¸±à¸à¸à¸à¹à¸à¸¢ 12 à¸à¸£à¸°à¸à¸²à¸£ à¸à¸±à¹à¸ สำà¸à¸±à¸à¸à¸²à¸à¸à¸à¸°à¸à¸£à¸£à¸¡à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¸²à¸£à¸¨à¸¶à¸à¸©à¸²à¸à¸±à¹à¸à¸žà¸·à¹à¸à¸à¸²à¸ (สพà¸.) à¹à¸à¹à¸­à¸­à¸à¹à¸à¸§à¸à¸Žà¸´à¸à¸±à¸à¸´à¸à¸µà¹à¸à¸±à¸à¹à¸à¸à¹à¸à¸µà¹à¸¢à¸§à¸à¸±à¸à¸à¹à¸²à¸à¸´à¸¢à¸¡à¸«à¸¥à¸±à¸à¸à¸à¹à¸à¸¢ 12 à¸à¸£à¸°à¸à¸²à¸£ à¹à¸žà¸·à¹à¸­à¹à¸à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸¢à¸±à¸à¸ªà¸³à¸à¸±à¸à¸à¸²à¸à¹à¸à¸à¸žà¸·à¹à¸à¸à¸µà¹à¸à¸²à¸£à¸¨à¸¶à¸à¸©à¸²à¸à¸±à¹à¸§à¸à¸£à¸°à¹à¸à¸¨ à¹à¸¥à¸°à¹à¸«à¹à¹à¸£à¸à¹à¸£à¸µà¸¢à¸à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸à¸žà¸·à¹à¸à¸à¸µà¹à¸¯à¸à¸³à¹à¸£à¸·à¹à¸­à¸à¸à¸±à¸à¸à¸¥à¹à¸²à¸§à¹à¸à¸à¸Žà¸´à¸à¸±à¸à¸´à¹à¸«à¹à¹à¸à¸´à¸à¸à¸¶à¹à¸à¸­à¸¢à¹à¸²à¸à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸£à¸¹à¸à¸à¸£à¸£à¸¡ à¸à¸¶à¹à¸à¸ªà¸à¸²à¸à¸¨à¸¶à¸à¸©à¸²à¸à¸°à¸à¹à¸­à¸à¸à¸¥à¸¹à¸à¸à¸±à¸à¹à¸¥à¸°à¸žà¸±à¸à¸à¸²à¸à¹à¸²à¸à¸´à¸¢à¸¡à¸«à¸¥à¸±à¸à¸à¸à¹à¸à¸¢ 12 à¸à¸£à¸°à¸à¸²à¸£à¹à¸«à¹à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸±à¸à¹à¸£à¸µà¸¢à¸à¸­à¸¢à¹à¸²à¸à¸ªà¸¡à¹à¸³à¹à¸ªà¸¡à¸­ à¹à¸¥à¸°à¸à¹à¸­à¹à¸à¸·à¹à¸­à¸ à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¸Žà¸à¸±à¸à¸´à¸à¸£à¸´à¸à¹à¸à¸à¸µà¸§à¸´à¸à¸à¸£à¸°à¸à¸³à¸§à¸±à¸à¹à¸à¸¢à¸£à¸°à¸à¸±à¸à¸à¸£à¸°à¸à¸¡à¸¨à¸¶à¸à¸©à¸²à¹à¸«à¹à¹à¸£à¸µà¸¢à¸à¸£à¸¹à¹à¸à¹à¸²à¸à¸à¸à¹à¸žà¸¥à¸ à¸à¸´à¸à¸²à¸ à¹à¸«à¸à¸¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¹ หรือà¸à¸²à¸£à¸¨à¸¶à¸à¸©à¸²à¸à¸²à¸à¹à¸«à¸¥à¹à¸à¹à¸£à¸µà¸¢à¸à¸£à¸¹à¹à¸à¹à¸²à¸à¹ อาà¸à¸´ สà¸à¸²à¸à¸à¸µà¹à¸à¸£à¸´à¸à¸à¸²à¸à¸à¸£à¸°à¸§à¸±à¸à¸´à¸¨à¸²à¸ªà¸à¸£à¹ หà¸à¹à¸§à¸¢à¸à¸²à¸à¸à¸²à¸¡à¹à¸à¸£à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¸žà¸£à¸°à¸£à¸²à¸à¸à¸³à¸£à¸´ พิพิà¸à¸ à¸±à¸à¸à¹ à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸à¹à¸ สà¹à¸§à¸à¸£à¸°à¸à¸±à¸à¸¡à¸±à¸à¸¢à¸¡à¸¨à¸¶à¸à¸©à¸² à¹à¸«à¹à¹à¸£à¸µà¸¢à¸à¸£à¸¹à¹à¸à¹à¸²à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¸¨à¸¶à¸à¸©à¸²à¹à¸à¸£à¸µà¸¢à¸à¹à¸à¸µà¸¢à¸ วิà¹à¸à¸£à¸²à¸°à¸«à¹ สัà¸à¹à¸à¸£à¸²à¸°à¸«à¹à¸à¸µà¸§à¸à¸£à¸°à¸§à¸±à¸à¸´à¸à¸¸à¸à¸à¸¥à¸ªà¸³à¸à¸±à¸

à¹à¸¥à¸à¸²à¸à¸´à¸à¸²à¸£ à¸à¸žà¸. à¸à¸¥à¹à¸²à¸§à¸à¹à¸­à¹à¸à¸§à¹à¸²à¸à¸à¸°à¸à¸µà¹à¹à¸à¹à¹à¸à¹à¸à¹à¸žà¸¥à¸à¸à¹à¸²à¸à¸´à¸¢à¸¡à¸«à¸¥à¸±à¸à¸à¸à¹à¸à¸¢ 12 à¸à¸£à¸°à¸à¸²à¸£à¹à¸ªà¸£à¹à¸à¹à¸¥à¹à¸§ à¹à¸à¸¢à¸¡à¸µ à¸à¹à¸à¸ à¸à¸¹à¸à¸´à¸¡à¸´à¸¢à¸° à¹à¸¥à¸° à¸à¸²à¸à¹à¸² อุรัสยา à¸à¸±à¸à¹à¸ªà¸à¸à¸à¸·à¹à¸­à¸à¸±à¸à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸à¸¹à¹à¸à¸±à¸à¸£à¹à¸­à¸ à¹à¸à¸¢à¸à¸à¹à¸žà¸¥à¸à¸à¸±à¸à¸à¸¥à¹à¸²à¸§à¸à¸°à¹à¸«à¹à¹à¸£à¸à¹à¸£à¸µà¸¢à¸à¸à¸³à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸´à¸à¸à¸³à¸à¸´à¸à¸à¸£à¸£à¸¡à¸ à¸²à¸¢à¹à¸à¹à¸£à¸à¹à¸£à¸µà¸¢à¸ à¹à¸à¹à¸ à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸­à¸­à¸à¸à¸³à¸¥à¸±à¸à¸à¸²à¸¢ หรือà¹à¸à¹à¸à¸£à¸°à¸à¸­à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¹à¸ªà¸à¸à¸à¸´à¸à¸à¸¥à¸µà¸¥à¸² à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸à¹à¸ à¸à¸¶à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸·à¹à¸­à¸«à¸²à¸à¸­à¸à¸à¸à¹à¸žà¸¥à¸à¸à¹à¸¡à¸²à¸à¸²à¸à¸à¹à¸²à¸à¸´à¸¢à¸¡à¸«à¸¥à¸±à¸à¸à¸à¹à¸à¸¢ 12 à¸à¸£à¸°à¸à¸²à¸£ สà¹à¸§à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¹à¸«à¹à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸à¹à¸­à¸à¸à¸à¸­à¸²à¸à¸¢à¸²à¸à¸à¸±à¹à¸ à¹à¸£à¸à¹à¸£à¸µà¸¢à¸à¹à¸«à¹à¸à¸§à¸²à¸¡à¸£à¹à¸§à¸¡à¸¡à¸·à¸­à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸­à¸¢à¹à¸²à¸à¸à¸µ à¹à¸à¸·à¹à¸­à¸§à¹à¸²à¸à¸°à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¸¥à¸¹à¸à¸à¸±à¸à¹à¸«à¹à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸¡à¸µà¸à¸¸à¸à¸à¸£à¸£à¸¡à¹à¸¥à¸°à¸à¸£à¸´à¸¢à¸à¸£à¸£à¸¡à¹à¸à¸­à¸à¸²à¸à¸ อยà¹à¸²à¸à¹à¸£à¸à¹à¸à¸²à¸¡ สพà¸.à¸à¸°à¹à¸à¹à¹à¸£à¸·à¹à¸­à¸à¸à¸µà¹à¸à¸³à¸«à¸à¸à¸à¸±à¸§à¸à¸µà¹à¸§à¸±à¸à¸à¹à¸²à¸à¸à¸§à¸²à¸¡à¸à¸µà¸à¸§à¸²à¸¡à¸à¸­à¸à¸à¸­à¸à¸à¸¹à¹à¸à¸£à¸´à¸«à¸²à¸£à¸ªà¸à¸²à¸à¸¨à¸¶à¸à¸©à¸²à¹à¸¥à¸°à¹à¸à¸à¸žà¸·à¹à¸à¸à¸µà¹à¸à¸²à¸£à¸¨à¸¶à¸à¸©à¸²à¸à¹à¸§à¸¢.

http://m.dailynews.co.th/News.do?contentId=270464

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
AF is acting up weird lately.... Here's the article.

ณเดช-ญาญ่าถ่ายทอดบทเพลงค่านิยมหลักฯ
วันอังคารที่ 30 กันยายน 2557 เวลา 13.00 น.

วันนี้ (30 ก.ย.) ดร.กมล รอดคล้าย เลขาธิการคณะกรรมการการศึกษาขั้นพื้นฐาน (กพฐ.) เปิดเผยว่า ตามที่คณะรักษาความสงบแห่งชาติ (คสช.) มีนโยบายสร้างคนในชาติและประเทศให้มีความเข็มแข็งตามค่านิยมหลักคนไทย 12 ประการ นั้น สำนักงานคณะกรรมการการศึกษาขั้นพื้นฐาน (สพฐ.) ได้ออกแนวปฎิบัติที่ชัดเจนเกี่ยวกับค่านิยมหลักคนไทย 12 ประการ เพื่อแจ้งไปยังสำนักงานเขตพื้นที่การศึกษาทั่วประเทศ และให้โรงเรียนในเขตพื้นที่ฯนำเรื่องดังกล่าวไปปฎิบัติให้เกิดขึ้นอย่างเป็นรูปธรรม ซึ่งสถานศึกษาจะต้องปลูกฝังและพัฒนาค่านิยมหลักคนไทย 12 ประการให้แก่นักเรียนอย่างสม่ำเสมอ และต่อเนื่อง เน้นการปฎบัติจริงในชีวิตประจำวันโดยระดับประถมศึกษาให้เรียนรู้ผ่านบทเพลง นิทาน เหตุการณ์ หรือการศึกษาจากแหล่งเรียนรู้ต่างๆ อาทิ สถานที่จริงทางประวัติศาสตร์ หน่วยงานตามโครงการพระราชดำริ พิพิธภัณฑ์ เป็นต้น ส่วนระดับมัธยมศึกษา ให้เรียนรู้ผ่านการศึกษาเปรียบเทียบ วิเคราะห์ สังเคราะห์ชีวประวัติบุคคลสำคัญ

เลขาธิการ กพฐ. กล่าวต่อไปว่าขณะนี้ได้แต่งเพลงค่านิยมหลักคนไทย 12 ประการเสร็จแล้ว โดยมี ณเดช คูกิมิยะ และ ญาญ่า อุรัสยา นักแสดงชื่อดังเป็นผู้ขับร้อง โดยบทเพลงดังกล่าวจะให้โรงเรียนนำไปเปิดทำกิจกรรมภายในโรงเรียน เช่น เต้นออกกำลังกาย หรือใช้ประกอบการแสดงจินตลีลา เป็นต้น ซึ่งเนื้อหาของบทเพลงก็มาจากค่านิยมหลักคนไทย 12 ประการ ส่วนการให้เด็กท่องบทอาขยานนั้น โรงเรียนให้ความร่วมมือเป็นอย่างดี เชื่อว่าจะเป็นการปลูกฝังให้เด็กมีคุณธรรมและจริยธรรมในอนาคต อย่างไรก็ตาม สพฐ.จะใช้เรื่องนี้กำหนดตัวชี้วัดด้านความดีความชอบของผู้บริหารสถานศึกษาและเขตพื้นที่การศึกษาด้วย.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Thank you bubba for the yummy cake  :yummy:
MrsChum Happy belated Anniversary to you and your hubby. May your bond becomes even stronger  :D  
Vimalee Happy belated BirthDay to your dearest darling daughters na ka. I wish them all the happiness and health in the world. Also wish your neice ans sister a happy belated BirthDay  :D 

As for Predictions..
Personally, I don't believe in predictions. Because I have faith in Fate, Destiny Karma.
Predictions are something that helps to be cautious but shouldn't be taken to heart.
[I know it's an :eek:fftopic:  but I would still like to give one of many instances where the prediction has horribly gone wrong.
India saw a drastic change politically in the last few months.
Predictions said that the old government would continue ruling. But, new govt came into power with clear majority, created a history. Now India has seen average 20% growth economically in the last 120 odd days.
USA which declined to issue VISA to the then-third-time-CM (for some controversial events happened) for 9 years has now invited our current-PM to visit their country. Mr. Obama recieved him proudly with great respect. Our PM, yesterday, addressed a crowd of 60K in NY. Then CM and our now PM, both are the same person, Mr. Narendra Modi, who's creating waves across the world.]

I'm sorry if I sound obnoxious. This is not to discourage or offend others who believe in predictions but just my opinion.

Here's the article on Sugar Daily on Yadech by Sunny - http://sugar-daily.com/fortune-teller-sunny-reads-love-fortune-of-famous-couples/

"If they're meant to be, they'll be together" Yadech are destined to be together.

P.S. If the predictions were to be true - the world would've ended in 2012!!   :coverlaf: 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Volume Magazine's 195th Volume had Mario and Nadech

Volume Magazine's 196th Volume has the GORGEOUS Yaya

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:
thanks bubba

i hope this is not a joke when this will happen i will immediately fly to thailand to join thai yadechers to cheer and scream for them :party:

I will join u tooooooooooooooo ..........................ooohuuu Let's go !!!