[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
According to Nadech if it was a long/far away shot then there is no need to do the real kisses, angle shots will do.     So in this case since it was a closed up shot that meant it was ......... :heart: :heart: :heart: :wub: :wub: :wub: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

hahahha this is sooooo  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Just finished episode 10 part 6 ... OMG!!! This is the first time I want to know what happens. Up until now it was the our lead couple and their scenes that kept me going but now I really want to know what the hell is going to happen. :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Part 6 ends with Ryu finding out that Yuji was the one to harm Koji and Mayumi in Yuji's bed, unconscious and him unbuttoning her. Maybe he will change his plans and take her home or maybe she will get up just in time to kick his ass but will she, will she, will she?????????????????????????????????LAKORNHD UPLOAD FAST PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ  :dance3:

Update: part 8 got uploaded. DAMN IT!!!! Where is part 7.  WHAT A TORTURE...................AAAAAAA

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
chaitra said:
Just finished episode 10 part 6 ... OMG!!! This is the first time I want to know what happens. Up until now it was the our lead couple and their scenes that kept me going but now I really want to know what the hell is going to happen. :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Part 6 ends with Ryu finding out that Yuji was the one to harm Koji and Mayumi in Yuji's bed, unconscious and him unbuttoning her. Maybe he will change his plans and take her home or maybe she will get up just in time to kick his ass but will she, will she, will she?????????????????????????????????LAKORNHD UPLOAD FAST PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ  :dance3:

Update: part 8 got uploaded. DAMN IT!!!! Where is part 7.  WHAT A TORTURE...................AAAAAAA
check lakorn HD in youtube

chaitra

sarNie Adult
huanzhu said:
check lakorn HD in youtube
I was watching from that only Haunzhu. :) I meant i was so eager to know what was about to happen. Hmm relieved after watching part 7 and yes just finished watching all of it. 

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
OMG! From the preview for tomorrow's episode, Ryu has already heal :dance1:  Darn, he is a lot smarter than we all thought! He's been trying to trick the bad guys?! :thumbsup: No wonder, Yaya is so smitten by Nadech playing Ryu who's not also hot, sexy, charming and most importantly, she likes how he looks so SHARP :rockon: PLEASE tell me Junko will not end up being one of Ryu's woman so he can protect her?! There are other ways to help Junko, but not as one of his woman!!! :thumbdown: :no: :nono1:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya

hi all

i just realized now that yadech really did a real kiss :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  here though it is hidden i guess the director said if they were shy they can hide it at least...but fortunately nadech did an accidental touch to yaya's tiny left bossom :censor:  :loool: or it could be not really accidental because nadech used to do it in private :censor:  :lmao3: he is the sole owner of yaya.moms will not complain they all know the whole story. :blush:  :thumbup: 

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:
hahaha :woot2:  if there is real kiss who cares i will still buy rs2 DVD even without english sub the real kiss is the most important :heart: 
Hahahahaha that crazy ...u want to know why. bcuz the thai guy who seat next to me in office said "u're crazy watching lakorn w/out english sub + don understand at all for 1 and half hour "

as long as I can watch YADECh..who's care :dance1:

we both totally in crazy club now :dance2:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@yk, you're so funny and it's worth it :bhehe: .
@huanzhu, crazy club sounds good hahaha.

Some of the touching moments....

"Onisuka is the family that we will never leave. "

"Thank you ... for the love, encouragement and strength that you give me and  Onisuka."

"Promise me that  you will not do that again.  I'm existed  because of you.  If something happens to you, I'll never forgive myself."

cr:as tagged

taothongg

sarNie Egg
Yeah, very disappointed.
Normally it seems Thai lakorn productions don't give much attention when it comes to dvd.
So I haven't once bought it myself. This rising sun series are the first. Still I'm quite ok with the package. I got Roy Rak Hak Liam Tawan dvd boxset a couple of days ago and I think it was well-made overall. Tho I always hope there'll be eng sub provided someday.

huanzhu said:
mmmm very disappointed

Vimalee said:
@huanzhu,

Unfortunately, there is no English subbed for these Thai DVD.

taothongg

sarNie Egg
Well, I'm not quite sure anymore if tomorrow will be the last episode. 
'Cause so far only 10 episodes were aired right?
And K.Ja just posted this today saying that RFTD will end perfectly at 12 episodes and hope everyone will get to watch it together.
In that case, episode 12 should be on oct 1st, by which time everyone who doesn't have an antenna may be unable to access an analog channel anymore.
Unless ch3 can do sth to fix it (and I keep my finger crossed for that  :cry: 

Vimalee said:
Only one episode left.    :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :weep: :weep: :weep:

taothongg

sarNie Egg
@suprab buroot satan, thx so much for the clip.
I haven't watched it live nor full length because it'd take too much time to finish.
But I've watched the conclusion in the news this evening, after RFTW ended.
And it just said that ch3 is willing to let the programs on analog channel go onto digital as well if it's not against the law.
And only CAT (CAT Telecom Public Company Limited) can give the permission.

Srry for my poor english.

suprab buroot satan said:
i know im not on the topic but here is what the ch3 boss came to said about the blackout https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuP8aphvH1Q

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@taothongg, thanks for the info. na ka, so we still don't know if tomorrow will be the last epi or not!? 

Anyway, just want to share a fin article from Oops mag.

cr:nyclub

Body Language.......Suptars sweetheart

Nadech Kigimiya & Urassaya Sperburnd

Real couple or koo jin (fantasy couple):   In addition to the sweet scenes in a lakorn and when Nadech -  Yaya are together,
attending events, doing merits, or eating together, this couple's behaviors/actions seem to be very close and intimate.  Plus,
they're playful and always taking care of each other from taking pictures to loosely wrapping hand around  the waist.  Wherever
they go, they would look for each other.  This is an indication of  love, concern, care and cherish.  With their confidence/familiarity,
they trust each other and no space between them.  
Oh my!  Their actions manifest to this extent, how can the FC not cheer for them off-screen.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi bubba

The article said exactly what we feel is Yadech real love, totally accurate ! Thanks bubba for the translation and pics, lya. Such nice article after stressed out ep last night.