[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

taothongg

sarNie Egg
Hi ladies
I haven't watched yaya on prinktv this morning but there's some live report from K.jajarlalah so I translated a bit before getting back to my class

I posted them in my twitter so..
Here's my acc @nyterm
Anyway I will come back with full trans ASAP unless you ladies are faster, which you always are! Haha

Have a good day/night ka

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
taothongg said:
Thank you so much everyone for such a warm welcome <3
You ladies are definitely nice and lovable, as I see it myself. So, thanks again. I'd really love to be in here of course.

Oh and about the blackout situation.. we aren't happy about it at all. I mean how can we, right? We've waited for too long and now, according to Khun Ja's latest determination, RFTD has to be edited to fit and completely end within this 25th, same goes to SSP I think, which apparently means RFTD will have only 11 eps. How painful. But latest I checked on Khun Ja's IG, she informed that only the scenes with no one in it will be cut off, so don't worry about missing any scenes between characters. Anyway, I'm still feeling sad with all these problems to yadech's lakorn. Now I can only hope that the DVD will be full and uncut version of RFTD since I already ordered it T^T

And to talk about the cause of this conflict it's quite a long story so.. maybe if I have time I'll explain it to all of you na ka
Now I gotta go to bed for real.
Good night ladies or morning :)
Have a nice one ka

normally Thai lakorn  DVD it's coming with english sub?

ab_sani

sarNie Adult

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hello Ladies! I hope all is well!  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  everyone for always posting up wonderful news about Yadech whether is be pictures, videos or translation!

:welcome1:  :welcome1:  :welcome1:  to all the newbies here! Taothongg - Since you live in Thailand hopefully you'll share some inside scoop with us hehe :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

Umm..the 2nd picture...is his hand on her you know what? Screammmmmm lol those pictures are so hot :bhehe:  :pervie:  :coverlaf:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
@MrsChum, sorry na.  The more I read, the more confuse and headache I got lol.  I think he just said that the resolution team consisted of 3 committees who  have a meeting/press conference about the issue.
Thank you na Bubba :heart:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Why did he have to write in lawyers' language?      I got a headache trying to understand this, lol.....it went in circle.   Apparently, there were five high rank people: three lieutenant generals, doctors, and one lady trying to find the solutions.   They couldn't even get the meeting room straight, had to go from one place to another, and couldn't give the press conference as the stated time.   Finally, nothing had been solved and nobody was satisfied.

Here's what I understand about the whole CH3 black out issue.   Taothongg can explain a lot better since she lives in BKK and knows the issue first hand.

In the past, Thai TV viewers can only watch analog signals from both CH3 and CH7.    Now the cable /satellite companies have offered viewers with digital (high definition) signal as well.    CH7 offers the same programs on both the analog and digital channels.   In other words, they just copy programs from the analog to the digital channels.      CH3, on the other hand, doesn't do that.   They offer different programs on analog and digital channels.   In this case, they can offer more products and earn more revenue.    There is a conflict of interest and/or breach of contract between CH3 and the cable /satellite companies; therefore, we have this problem with black out since both parties cannot come into an agreement.

MrsChum said:
Khun Somrakn post this in IG. Mayb something about the blackout... Now how I wish so badly that I can read Thai.

somrakn
ทั้งนี้มติดังกล่าวเป็นการนำเสนอของกรรมการ 3 คนคือ พลโท ดร. พีระพงษ์ มานะกิจ ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์ ดร.ธวัชชัย จิตรภาษ์นันท์ และ นางสาวสุภิญญา กลางณรงค์ ซึ่งแม้ว่ามติที่ประชุมมีความเห็นชอบทั้ง 5 คนก็ตาม แต่เมื่อถึงเวลาที่ต้องแถลงข่าวทั้ง 3 คนกลับเป็นผู้แถลงข่าวเอง โดย พลโท ดร. พีระพงษ์ ให้เหตุผลว่าเป็นเรื่องที่ทั้ง 3 คนนำวาระเข้าที่ประชุมดังนั้นจึงขอแถลงกัน 3 คน ในเวลา 13.30 น.ทั้งที่ในเวลา 14.00 น.พ.อ.นทีต้องออกมาแถลงข่าวต่อสื่อมวลชนอยู่แล้ว ทว่าก่อนที่จะมีการแถลงข่าวกลับพบว่าห้องประชุมสำหรับการแถลงข่าวไม่ว่าง ทำให้เจ้าหน้าที่ต้องจัดเตรียมสถานที่บริเวณหน้าอาคารหอประชุมชั้น 1 ซึ่งเป็นห้องใต้บันได ทำให้พลโท ดร. พีระพงษ์ ไม่พอใจเป็นอย่างมาก จึงสั่งการให้เจ้าหน้าที่ที่รับผิดชอบไล่ผู้ประชุมเดิมที่อยู่ในห้องประชุมออกไปด้านนอกและดำเนินการจัดสถานที่ใหม่ พร้อมกันนั้นยังเร่งให้ นางสาวสุภิญญา ซึ่งอยู่ ที่อาคารเอ็กซิมแบงค์ มาแถลงข่าวพร้อมกัน ทำให้เริ่มแถลงข่าวได้ในเวลา 14.00 น. และเป็นเวลาเดียวกับที่พ.อ.นทีมาถึงห้องประชุม ทำให้กรรมการทั้ง 3 คนถึงกับตกใจเล็กน้อย แต่การดำเนินการแถลงข่าวก็ยังคงดำเนินการต่อไป 4 คน หลังจากกรรมการทั้ง 3 คน แถลงมติที่ประชุมเสร็จ พ.อ.นทีก็ได้แถลงถึงมติดังกล่าวอีกรอบหนึ่ง โดยได้กล่าวต่อสื่อมวลชนหลังจากแถลงข่าวเสร็จสั้นๆว่า 'พวกคุณเข้าใจใช่ไหมว่าผมต้องเจอกับอะไร ความเห็นของกรรมการเป็นเอกฉันท์ แต่กลับไม่สามารถควบคุมกรรมการได้