[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks key

i already stored RS in my computer together with my previous collections DJA GRGR and TNNKK and RS1 yadech parts only i dont hate mario and teaw its just that for me they dont really match peace to the fans.everytime i miss yadech i'll just rewatch all yadech lakorns  while waiting for their next lakorn hopefully Manee Yard Fah remake or MG thai adaptaion hehehe :loool:  my dream tv series for yadech :scratchhead2:

CaSURVIVOUR

MrsChum said:
Thank you for the info and welcome to the thread na ja. I'm also disappointed about the blackout thingy. We all been waiting for two long years and now we have this?? Why always happen when Yadech Lakorn come around. With DJA, Thailand had fires, Grgr there was flood, Tnnkk, they keep on moving the airing date, now for rfdt we have this issue with the Digital thing with the channel... Sighhhhh!!

hi MrsChum

i really felt bad about these misfortunes but what can we do these are all beyond our control.....in my opinion let us just be happy we are still lucky we always see yadech together even without lakorns together i would rather focus on the happy side and yadech fin side :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  

fresh

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
Hi ladies, good day

Nice to say hello to you all again.

@fresh thanks for your kind words. I know we'll try and will reach 1k pages but its ok if we don't. I hope after RFTD you'll all still visit this site, though not as often, to keep Yadech love strong and active. Unofficially it will be where Yadech's future events, anything will be posted. Dearest bubba and vimalee have agreed, so lets do our part for love of Yadech and Friendship, keep this thread bright and happy till a future thread for Yadech new lakorn takes place. It will be very sad if this becomes dormant, so lonely. Thanks ladies.

Thanks @Key for your kind words. Yes, I hope we can still update Yadech's future events here, especially Give Me 5 Concert and merit event in October.

@MrsChum. You can download Engsub of RFTD directly from Youtube (NAYA LOVELYHOUSE)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sNnUNKY0Ls&list=PLfDE8FBXgMwwjZ980KM9cbOIrCZ61BWyS&index=5
then substituting 'https://www.' by 'ss' as follow
ssyoutube.com/watch?v=5sNnUNKY0Ls&list=PLfDE8FBXgMwwjZ980KM9cbOIrCZ61BWyS&index=5

It changes to savefrom.net website. And you can save by click MP4 720p or any version  that you like.
I hope it makes sense.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
fresh said:
Thanks @Key for your kind words. Yes, I hope we can still update Yadech's future events here, especially Give Me 5 Concert and merit event in October.

@MrsChum. You can download Engsub of RFTD directly from Youtube (NAYA LOVELYHOUSE)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sNnUNKY0Ls&list=PLfDE8FBXgMwwjZ980KM9cbOIrCZ61BWyS&index=5
then substituting 'https://www.' by 'ss' as follow
ssyoutube.com/watch?v=5sNnUNKY0Ls&list=PLfDE8FBXgMwwjZ980KM9cbOIrCZ61BWyS&index=5

It changes to savefrom.net website. And you can save by click MP4 720p or any version  that you like.
I hope it makes sense.

Thank you @Fresh for the info but I'm kind off confuse.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Khun Somrakn post this in IG. Mayb something about the blackout... Now how I wish so badly that I can read Thai.

somrakn
ทั้งนี้มติดังกล่าวเป็นการนำเสนอของกรรมการ 3 คนคือ พลโท ดร. พีระพงษ์ มานะกิจ ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์ ดร.ธวัชชัย จิตรภาษ์นันท์ และ นางสาวสุภิญญา กลางณรงค์ ซึ่งแม้ว่ามติที่ประชุมมีความเห็นชอบทั้ง 5 คนก็ตาม แต่เมื่อถึงเวลาที่ต้องแถลงข่าวทั้ง 3 คนกลับเป็นผู้แถลงข่าวเอง โดย พลโท ดร. พีระพงษ์ ให้เหตุผลว่าเป็นเรื่องที่ทั้ง 3 คนนำวาระเข้าที่ประชุมดังนั้นจึงขอแถลงกัน 3 คน ในเวลา 13.30 น.ทั้งที่ในเวลา 14.00 น.พ.อ.นทีต้องออกมาแถลงข่าวต่อสื่อมวลชนอยู่แล้ว ทว่าก่อนที่จะมีการแถลงข่าวกลับพบว่าห้องประชุมสำหรับการแถลงข่าวไม่ว่าง ทำให้เจ้าหน้าที่ต้องจัดเตรียมสถานที่บริเวณหน้าอาคารหอประชุมชั้น 1 ซึ่งเป็นห้องใต้บันได ทำให้พลโท ดร. พีระพงษ์ ไม่พอใจเป็นอย่างมาก จึงสั่งการให้เจ้าหน้าที่ที่รับผิดชอบไล่ผู้ประชุมเดิมที่อยู่ในห้องประชุมออกไปด้านนอกและดำเนินการจัดสถานที่ใหม่ พร้อมกันนั้นยังเร่งให้ นางสาวสุภิญญา ซึ่งอยู่ ที่อาคารเอ็กซิมแบงค์ มาแถลงข่าวพร้อมกัน ทำให้เริ่มแถลงข่าวได้ในเวลา 14.00 น. และเป็นเวลาเดียวกับที่พ.อ.นทีมาถึงห้องประชุม ทำให้กรรมการทั้ง 3 คนถึงกับตกใจเล็กน้อย แต่การดำเนินการแถลงข่าวก็ยังคงดำเนินการต่อไป 4 คน หลังจากกรรมการทั้ง 3 คน แถลงมติที่ประชุมเสร็จ พ.อ.นทีก็ได้แถลงถึงมติดังกล่าวอีกรอบหนึ่ง โดยได้กล่าวต่อสื่อมวลชนหลังจากแถลงข่าวเสร็จสั้นๆว่า 'พวกคุณเข้าใจใช่ไหมว่าผมต้องเจอกับอะไร ความเห็นของกรรมการเป็นเอกฉันท์ แต่กลับไม่สามารถควบคุมกรรมการได้

CaSURVIVOUR

fresh said:
Thank you everyone for the sharing.
Finally, I had time to watched ep 8 & 9 during the weekend. Love all Yadech's scenes. Especially their bed room scene after the funeral in ep 9 :kiss: :kiss3: :heart: :heart: :heart: . I wish their lips toughed though.
I love Mayumi. She is strong and dedicated to take care and stay beside Ruy, but she should not let Akiko interfere them. I wish she said 'No thanks, I can take care of Ruy myself'. I was happy to see Ruy could walk again but was sad to see he was back to the wheelchair :annoyed:
Although I am happy to see Mayumi stand up as a leader :numchuck: :numchuck: (Yaya portrays Mayumi's role soooo great), I hope they do not let Ruy so useless.

p/s: I am so happy to see the pic of Yaya and her mil :heart: :heart: . Can someone share the pic of Yaya and Mae Keaw at the flower tree when they visited Japan and Na's aunt posted it on IG? Thanks

hi fresh

if they did some real torrid kisses or at least same kisses like willy and anne did in MYF i would probably bUy the complete set of RS DVD :lmao:  :censor:  :loool:

CaSURVIVOUR

fresh said:
Thank you everyone for the sharing.
Finally, I had time to watched ep 8 & 9 during the weekend. Love all Yadech's scenes. Especially their bed room scene after the funeral in ep 9 :kiss: :kiss3: :heart: :heart: :heart: . I wish their lips toughed though.
I love Mayumi. She is strong and dedicated to take care and stay beside Ruy, but she should not let Akiko interfere them. I wish she said 'No thanks, I can take care of Ruy myself'. I was happy to see Ruy could walk again but was sad to see he was back to the wheelchair :annoyed:
Although I am happy to see Mayumi stand up as a leader :numchuck: :numchuck: (Yaya portrays Mayumi's role soooo great), I hope they do not let Ruy so useless.

p/s: I am so happy to see the pic of Yaya and her mil :heart: :heart: . Can someone share the pic of Yaya and Mae Keaw at the flower tree when they visited Japan and Na's aunt posted it on IG? Thanks

hi fresh

if they did some real torrid kisses or at least same kisses like willy and anne did in MYF i would probably bUy the complete set of RS DVD :lmao:  :censor:  :loool:

CaSURVIVOUR

Vimalee said:
@preciouskj,

Here's the translation and thank you na for sharing.

This comment was made by a guy probably in response to someone else.

" We are the fan clubs and we are just the outsiders.

..... If you went to their many merits and events that weren't published,  you will know.....

..... In reality, it is not necessary for every fan clubs to like both of them.  I am a fan of Nadech, but I also like Yaya too because I think she is adorable and she carries herself well and is not scandalous. 

..... Just wanted to know why we must compare everybody.

..... Why must we want others to think like us?    Does it have any benefit to us?

..... I think Nadech doesn't pay attention to what other people think of Yaya, but more importantly, what does Yaya think of him.

..... People who have known each other for 6 years and boyfriend/girlfriends for 5 years, they already know each others' hearts.

..... Yaya was at some events I don't quite remember where, but the reporters asked her if she and Nadech were studying each other.    Yaya said they don't need to study each other anymore because they already knew each others' every habits and moves.

..... Some girlfriend/boyfriend don't even dare to admit like what Yaya just said.

..... We have seen how they take care and give support and encouragement to each other, and that's all that matter to us. "

thanks Vimalee

my conclusion is.....i am waiting for yadech's BIG DAY i'll fly to thailand right away :lmao2:  :cloud9:  :clap2:  :rofl:  :lol2:

CaSURVIVOUR

Vimalee said:
More comments from the guy I translated above.

I am an Esan (Thai ethnic just like Nadech) and here's my thought:

..... Are there any guys who will take a girl to meet with his relatives?

..... Are there any guys who will take a girl to do merits with him?

..... Are there any guys who will often take care and show concern for a girl's well being and reputation?

..... Are there any guys who will receive the blessing from Buddha and have a girl next to him?  (unless she is his cousin)

In conclusion, let's say that Nadech and his family have treated Yaya more important than any of us have given her, and this is only from his family.    What do you think Nadech himself would do or think?

same as above reaction :party:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@MrsChum, sorry na.  The more I read, the more confuse and headache I got lol.  I think he just said that the resolution team consisted of 3 committees who  have a meeting/press conference about the issue.

Prink show is on today at 9:30am on Ch 3.    Yaya is so pretty!!!
Can't wait to see how they tease Yaya about Nadech.....

cr:as tagged

Thanks suprab buroot for the teaser clip na.   Here's the link ka.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=haQifLe_mx