[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:

In regard to the news about Yaya withdrawing from being a co-presenter with James Ji for Uniqlo,  Yaya denied it and said she didn't know about this.  She said that she usually did the  product presenter by herself unless it's a special case then Nadech and her would be the co presenters together.   If it's a commercial, it has to be approved by the channel.  Awww...... Yaya said that mostly  she like to accept the work by herself but because of pe Nadech, it's special!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks huanzhu for sharing na ka.

wowo .....always so special ya ...Hahahahaa super like it !! thanks bubba for translation !!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
huanzhu said:
anyone can translate this ? I really want to know what are they talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DvhoLVOqQMQ

Yaya: when Pe Nadech and I were wrapped up in the blanket (worm scene) I'm so lucky that he didn't fart at that time.
Nadech: I thought you were going to say that you were lucky to be wrapped up with me but instead your glad i never farted.

@0:36 (The girl meant the scene in the music video)

Girl: Truthfully there is another scene I dreamed about doing, It's the scene where our foreheads are touching.
Nadech: What scene is that I don't remember
Girl: Its a romantic scene. where NAdech you looked at Yaya in a way were you really loved her and your foreheads touch. Love it Love it. They both knew what was happening and almost to the point where you kiss. But we don't have to reach that point.
Nadech: (He bent down to ask Yaya what scene) It's the scene where we just got back together.
Golf: It's okay Mayumi if Ryu doesn't want you...
Yaya stands up and Yaya steps between them while Nadech is holding her arm
(The girl walks away thinking Yaya is going to replace her but actually Yaya is going to explain what the scene means to Mayumi so the girl can see)
Yaya: It's something that you realize that this guy you've loved for 7 years, Your heart is beating so fast, a simple touch on the arms and your weak in the knees.
Girl: Is this real life or in the lakorn?
Nadech and Yaya: In the lakorn
Then they get close to re-enact the scene,
Yaya says: Whatever your heart wants to do go for it.
Nadech looks at Yaya like I can't believe you said that haha. The girl makes a move to get close he moves his head back. Lol then its pretty self explanatory when you watch the rest. 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much Lovely for translating for us and huanzhu for sharing the clip.

I especially like the part where the gal asked Yadech " Is this real life or in the lakorn? "  and the part where she said when Nadech looked at Yaya in such a loving way instead of Ryu looked at Mayumi.

Pat was so funny.  She came in to interrupt at the right time but the host had to remind her that she was in the wrong part.  She was supposed to be in Rising Sun part 1 and not part 2 with Ryu and Mayumi, lol.

They look so good here.

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:

Yaya: when Pe Nadech and I were wrapped up in the blanket (worm scene) I'm so lucky that he didn't fart at that time.
Nadech: I thought you were going to say that you were lucky to be wrapped up with me but instead your glad i never farted.

@0:36 (The girl meant the sc

Girl: Truthfully there is another scene I dreamed about doing, It's the scene where our foreheads are touching.
Girl: Its a romantic scene. where NAdech you looked at Yaya in a way were you really loved her and your foreheads touch. Love it Love it. They both knew what was happening and almost to the point where you kiss. But we don't have to reach that point.
Nadech: (He bent down to ask Yaya what scene) It's the scene where we just got back together.
(The girl walks away thinking Yaya is going to replace her but actually Yaya is going to explain what the scene means to Mayumi so the girl can see)
Yaya: It's something that you realize that this guy you've loved for 7 years, Your heart is beating so fast, a simple touch on the arms and your weak in the knees.
Nadech looks at Yaya like I can't believe you said that haha. The girl makes above to get close he moves his head back. Lol then its pretty self explanatory when you watch the rest. 
thank U !!! :highfive:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Thank you so much Lovely for translating for us and huanzhu for sharing the clip.

I especially like the part where the gal asked Yadech " Is this real life or in the lakorn? "  and the part where she said when Nadech looked at Yaya in such a loving way instead of Ryu looked at Mayumi.

Pat was so funny.  She came in to interrupt at the right time but the host had to remind her that she was in the wrong part.  She was supposed to be in Rising Sun part 1 and not part 2 with Ryu and Mayumi, lol.

They look so good here.

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB
Hahahahahaha Nadech & Yaya totally make our day and yes I think P'Pat is funny too ....

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you @lovely, Vimalee and Bubba for the translation. Also thank you everyone for all the picture and clip post. I can't stop looking at Nadech and Yaya picture from the fans meet. They really look like their getting married that day...

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you lovelies for your time sharing so much fin info, comments, links, pics and translation, its really appreciated, I enjoy all a lot.

@bubba I like the wedding caption trans. How they were dressed and gentle loving attitudes towards each other are befitting of a wedding
@lazy thanks so much for the link for our enjoyment
@rak thanks for pics and zen stylish award vote
@ptenchik love their dance warm up practice, they made it look so fun
@rakyadech thanks very much for Yaya's schedule, very easy and accessible locations to meet our dearest Yaya
@Lovely thanks a million for the translation, love how much reference to Nadech-Yaya instead of Ryu-Mayumi. I enjoyed watching the showcase, thank you for the links
@huanzhu because of your wish to know we get to read Lovely's trans, thanks han
@mc I am with you, almost all pics of Yadech I feel I am watching them having such a great time in their white glory hosting their wedding, with much laughters, bliss, most of all the happiest widest smiles from the groom. Of course the bride is ever beautiful, here no exception too

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
à
à
à
@0:36 (The girl meant the scene in the music video)
à
Nadech looks at Yaya like I can't believe you said that haha. The girl makes a move to get close he moves his head back. Lol then its pretty self explanatory when you watch the rest.à
Lovely, what scene is the fan talkjng about? I don't recalled any forehead scene in RFTD unless she's taking about grgr?

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Congrats to Nadech for his graduation. I am waiting to watch Postcard, Mr. Peter project and Thawa’s short movie as well if I managed to find it. By the way Champ is not Nadech’s classmate he is more like his co-advisor for his thesis + co-worker. Nadech@Pantip YT channel made eng subs for some interviews about the Mr. Peter project and Nan province project with 3 thesis from: Saiparn (Postcard), Nadech (Mr. Peter project) and Thawa as directors. According to the video below, it seems his graduation ceremony will be on February, 2015.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvEIMCZKrhI
Credits to Nadech@Pantip

You're welcome Key. By the way congrats on your FF debut. I am saving all FF's reading for....well the future after RFTD. But love the fact that your chapters have soundtrack. Love all the songs you chosen, do have plans to listen to them after reading every chapter of your FF dear and according to your selection to have the full feeling of the story. And Key Akiko does show up on ep. 6, she was not nice at all with Taishi either there.

You're welcome bubba and thanks for all your precious sharing, comments and translations dear. Our tissue support system may have to start to work this week :cry: . My watching set is being prepared since today for this week with pillow, tissue, water and so on.  :lmao: I don't wish to get dehydrated watching RFTD and rewatching the Rising Sun series. :cry1: :nailbiter:  :ghehe:

Welcome back Nong Imma.Long time no see, it is good to know you are doing well and have future plans to update your FF as well.

Dal, do hope ch. 3 and NBTC may reach an agreement. But I am less worried about it since last week, because CMs changed a little since RFTD started out but more daras' CMs got back or new ones were broadcasted. There was a flash news about their talks last week too so at least everyone is talking and concerned with the viewers.

NBTC offers to waive fee for Channel 3
Published: 15 Sep 2014 at 19.17
link:http://www.bangkokpost.com/business/telecom/432390/nbtc-offers-to-waive-fee-for-channel-3.
Credits to Bangok Post Business - Post Publishing PCL. All rights reserved.

Bong Mao, it is ok, let me help you and Lovely_k since my RS fever may be too high. :bhehe: That scene hasn't show up on RFTD yet, but it is in Yadech MV + on Cross Love MVs for RFTD too. On Ryu and Mayumi song official MV at 2:46, Cross Love MV thai version v. 2 at 2:53 and Cross Love MV japanese version (Lula 7 Klui) at 3:07. Forehead touch, but not Forehead with nose touch as in GRGR. Yes, yes my Yadech fever is high I know about it for years. :coverlaf:

Welcome to RFTD thread - yearoo, nannkham, gizem and all that have join us here. Thank you very much for deciding to join us. And do hope all silent reader may have fun as well. I am still in back reading process, but do hope to end soon.

By the way, Ryu said it twins would be ok on ep. 7. So congrats in real life to the actor that plays Ryu's father and to his family, daddy of real twins.
http://websta.me/p/805666002964274547_509822
Credits to yossiebistro IG

Backstage Rising Sun Showcase Fan Meeting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aArOkl_cnI
Credits to ch3fanclub

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
MrsChum said:
Oh thank you Lazy!! How can I forget about that ending part. One of the sweet scene I'm looking forward too...
You're welcome, Bong Mao. There is some nose touching too but it is different from GRGR. Ryu and Mayumi make up scene, Yaya said to Nadech according to Lovely_k kind translation. Mayumi's hair style represents that she has a husband according to RRHLT and she is wearing the same outfit of Ryu's nightmare, so I am hoping that fiction reality of RFTD can make come true a happy ending for Ryu's dream. :secret: