[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

fresh

sarNie Adult
@Vimalee

This IG owner posted:   "Always show concern for nong. "

No hat or umbrella but my hand would do, hehehehe.

I love this comment:   " Using the hand to block the sun is even more touching than using any umbrellas."

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

Thanks everyone for sharing all the photos, videos and translations at the Rising Sun Show Case. Everyone there looks great. They had a lot of fun.
Yadech look gorgeous. It looks like they like staring and touching each other :heart: :heart: :wub: :wub:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Vimalee, thank you for welcoming me back. You are always so good to me.

@Keylargo, I just finished your FF. It was excellent. I hope to read more from you.

I hope Channel 3 does come to agreements. I will be disappointed if we don't get to see the rest of RFTD.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
The Rising Sun event was sure a grand one, with everybody dressed to the nines and looked fabulous. For me Yadech top the list, they really looked like newlyweds, so gorgeous, Venus and Apollo.

Thanks ladies for sharing beautiful pics, links and comments, appreciate it very much.

@bubba for pre-event pics that got us all excited
@rak @fea for pics 
@del welcome back, miss you, hope you are doing fine in school. Love your lovely words about Yadech. Don't we all want that to happen, Nadech grabbing and kissing Yaya, it'll only happen in private...
@chai as always love your in-depth views, thanks for sharing your thoughts, very nice to read 
@mc for pics and link 
@huanzhu for link 
@vimalee your kind trans and pics
@yk for Wishy updated ep
@fresh your kind words
@dal thank you so much, I am glad you like my ff 

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the shares everyone!!!

@key Hi! Missed you too! Missed everyone, and glad to see more members join in!! :) I'm doing fine, thanks for asking!! Hope your doing well too!! I haven't read your FF yet, but will do soon! And you know I LOVE FF's!!! (Well... about Yadech) HAHA!! :thumbsup:

@fea Thanks for the video! I just love the videos coming out about the event!!!

@Vimalee That is A LOT of people! I saw this video on IG, and saw this gigantic crowd! The people sitting front row must be very very lucky! I'm jut shocked and surprised at how so much people were there! Well, it's obviously because of the awesome actors/actresses! :D

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello my dear ladies and thanks so much for sharing :coolpix: , clips, and comments na ka.

Awww......so cute..... here come the bride and groom :pervie: :bhehe:
Nadech is so handsome and Yaya is gorgeous......

Oh Nadech.........

Always takes good care of his nong sao....... :heart:

Ryu is so proud of his bride...... :heart: :heart:
-
-
cr:as tagged

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
@bubba Thanks for the photos! The first photo looks like they're both heading off to their Honeymoon! :cloud9: :cloud9: Lol he is so proud! They do look like newlyweds.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
huanzhu said:
can anyone translate this interview

In regard to the news about Yaya withdrawing from being a co-presenter with James Ji for Uniqlo,  Yaya denied it and said she didn't know about this.  She said that she usually did the  product presenter by herself unless it's a special case then Nadech and her would be the co presenters together.   If it's a commercial, it has to be approved by the channel.  Awww...... Yaya said that mostly  she like to accept the work by herself but because of pe Nadech, it's special!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks huanzhu for sharing na ka.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi bubba
Happy Sunday.

Thanks with more pics, I appreciate it. Yadech are the hardest workers, full of energy, practice after event ! I am sure they'll want to ensure a more than fabulous show for fans and importantly spending time together!

Thanks for the trans bubba. Nadech is always special to her, she'll accommodate him willingly, love that and LU.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Welcome  Gizem, yearoo, maytaneechao, and nannkham.   Thanks for stopping by.

Welcome back  Tinah, long time so see, hope you are doing well.

I made some sweets for you ladies, enjoy na kha.

credit www.pastryxpo.com

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Aww all the pics from the fan meet are so adorable!
Yadech look quite good. Like a mafia couple, tehehe
It's good to see TaewO again. They look like Prince Charming and the Princess. ^-^
Thanks everyone for the pics!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Wow Ladies,

I love everyones posts!!!! Ive been non-stop trying to find the entire rising sun showcase. It looked soo good!!!!. Thank you again Ladies!!! ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE THIS PIC BELOW SEXXYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT THESE TWOO SIZZLIN WITH SEXUAL CHEMISTRY LOVE IT WOOT WOOT WOOT

CR: DJPICHOD

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Lovely,  Vimalee & fea4567 for sharing :coolpix: , clip, and info.  Glad that Yadech's song is #1 again.
@key, you're welcome my dear.  Yep, Yadech do have a special bond!

This is so cute........ :pervie:  :bhehe:

cr:as tagged

Captions:

Nadech:  Thank you krub.
Yaya:       Thank you ka.

Mario:     Thank you everyone for attending the wedding of that couple  krub.