[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep7 belongs to Mayumi. She was excellent, superb, aced her role to a T ! Every of her crying scene was heartfelt and so painful, I cried along with her. Just discovered her love and have this tragic its so sad. Her tlc, special care and devotion to Ryu, I admire and love. So much love and she poured her heart out to Ryu.

Its so cool to see everyone, especially all males, focusing their attention at every scene on Mayumi, she commanded all of it, be it medical profession, home ground or with rival.

Koji was agitated at the hospital over Soryo, not a good sign because he is the coolest, wisest gentleman.

How irritating can Akikko get, same goes to Yuji. Don't know the convo between Mayumi-Akikko but I feel Mayumi is stronger.

Overnight Mayumi's siz grew up, all serious. Her mom is so pretty and elegant, dad very cute in his mismatched shirt and tie. Still I like this family.

Yaya acting is excellent, she turns up notches in her acting skills. Love her.

It was intense ep tonight.

Bubba thanks for sharing these sweet loving words from Ryu to his love, so fantastic for her to receive, very high compliments.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Now we know why Khune Ja asked Nadech to give Yaya emotional support so she could play this heartbreaking scene.   That back hug Nadech gave Yaya really worked....she played that scene beautifully.....I cried with her and I could feel her pain and suffering.

Today episode is quite good and very sad.   I cried in many scenes with Mayum and Yaya played the crying scenes very well.   Her acting has improved a lot.    Can't wait for next week....more drama and heartache for Mayumi.    

When you realize that you love that person, it's almost too late.....

credit as tagged

when ever Mayumi cried  ...I think all of us  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :cry: :cry: too ...Why this episode so sad !!! so many :cry: :cry:  scene

cant wait for English sub !!!!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I applaud Yaya for today ep. She had all of us sobbing and crying with her. I agree with you all that Yaya crying scene is well act and it felted so real.

Mayumi is a strong and brave woman who have a heart of a warrior like her man. She is the true Onisuka wife! I'm happy that Yaya took this role cus it's a role that's very difficult to play and Yaya nail it...

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The ratings for the past several weeks were very low across all the channels especially CH3 since they are still negotiating with the cable company .....must have something to do with these new high definition HD TV - Digital thing.   Even other lakorns on CH3 that are airing right now but on different days also didn't get that high ratings.

Sai See Peung on Mon & Tue.    This is a very raeng lakorn (intense, revenge, over the top plot, etc)  Thai audiences love this type of genre and it still managed to get only 6.1 this week.

Ruk Tong Oom on Fri - Sun.    A romantic comedy with many couples that Thai audiences also love to watch, still it got only 5.4 last Friday episode.

I will just enjoy RFTD for now and won't think too much about the ratings until all the parties involved work thing out.   Please, please no black out next Wednesday!

ps:  Thai audiences love very raeng lakorns (intense, revenge, bed hopping, back stabbing, slap/kiss, etc).  They also love ghost stories, action comedy and romantic comedyThey prefer country side action over James Bond type since the majority of people live in the provinces.   They also love watching multiple couples in one story.   Rising Sun is a unique story, and it based on the Japanese theme and culture during the Samurai time....very simple story, revenge over family honor and justice, and not over lovers' spat like nowadays.   Thai audiences may not warm up to Rising Sun because of the criteria I stated here.     Have nothing to do with the cast but more with the theme of the story.

Faythele said:
The rating may be slow in Thailand, but I hope it's a hot seller for International viewers. This is definitely one of my favorite dramas of Yadech.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I feel like this episode and the upcoming episode will be wonderful! Not that Mayumi doesn't love Rye, she does, but in this this case like the old saying "In sickness and health" we get to see Mayumi prove her love to Ryu and stick by his side. In the past, it has always been Ryu now it's Mayumi's turn. We know that in next week's episode Ryu won't be our fav person and he's going be very very MEAN to Mayumi! And thank god, Takeshi comes back into the picture and talk some sense into Ryu to remember what Mayumi means to him! Ryu we know you'll get better w/Mayumi by your side :heart:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Fav scene: When Mayumi flew down with the fabric and kicked everyone in the face! 5555+ Yaya, actually does pretty good action scenes. I think we'll be seeing a new female action actress in her future. She does it beautifully. I am so glad she's tough and could hold it down for her man.

OoOo, Mayumi told Akiko!
As they were sitting together, Akiko begged Mayumi and asked if Mayumi can bring her to see Ryu because his bodyguards wouldn't let her in the room. Mayumi took out the little satchel that had the butterfly brooch and said, "I'll give this back to you because I am not suited to receive it." Akiko says, "but, Ryu and I really want to give it to you." Mayumi replies: "With everything that you use to tell me, I don't care if they are true or not because the whole time that I've been living in this house, Ryu has never made me feel like he has someone else other than me.... as for the matter about you visiting Ryu, I'll help you." and Akiko makes a smirk happy face.

Looking forward to next week. We'll be seeing Takeshi and Seiko! Wooooot! Super excited for Ryu and his recovery too.

fresh

sarNie Adult
:hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: Happy belated birthday to M9!!! Best wishes to you :flowers:
@bubba - Thank you for your moon cake and all lovely photos that you posted.
@MrsChum, OHOaddict, chaitra - The full moon festival is quite fun and colourful, especially for children. I hope that everyone have a chance to visit Vietnam some day. There are a lot of beautiful places to visit and a lot of nice fruits and food.
@Songngukp - I'm from Vinh Long in Mekong delta (with rice fields, fruit gardens, rivers...). How about you? It's amazing that there are many Vietnamese here.
@Lovely_k, Vimalee - Thank you so much for your translations.  Vimalee - I didn't know that you're Vietnamese too. Where do you live?
Thank everyone for your photos, videos and comments. I am sorry that I can't remember everyone and this thread is moving so fast.
I am so busy this week, just finished 1 deadline and there is another one next Monday :weep: . Hope that I can watch 2 eps this week during the weekend.
@queen - I love your gif :heart: :heart: :heart: Can I save it? And how can I save it?
Sooooooo fin :wub: :wub: :wub: when looking at all the kiss and hug scenes from everyone's photos.  :thanks:  again for posting.
Too bad that the rating is slow. I'm worried that it may affect the change Yadech will be paired up again :weep:. I just know Yadech and everyone here... :weep:

queenyeon said:
Gaah, today's episode was so full of Ryu/Mayumi moments. I can't wait to just sit and rewind all of it  :woot2:
Today's highlight haha

The back hug is my second fav, i love how worried Mayumi is over Ryu, and the way he strockes her hands to reassure her....awwww

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Omg why will Ryu be mean Mayumi? Is it bc hes paralyze & feel the only way for her to find happiness is leave him so he'd purposely pushes her away?

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
He might be a bully because he's paralyze and or he doesnt wana see Mayumi in his position so im guessing he's pushing her away again? Thats when our babe from RS1 returns with some wise advises. Hehe.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Oh my...it's gonna be really heartbreaking! I can't wait to watch and get butterflies

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone!! Today ep was a teary one.

Key have finish her update for the last chapter of her FF. Hope you all give our lovely Key your support by leaving comment on how you like it. Enjoy na!!

Friday, Sep 12, 2014

Never Gone | Keylargo FF | EVER [4]

EVER

They spent glorious lovely time in Nadech's large cosy home in Wong Nam Keaw, a quiet location, three hours drive from Bangkok.

Sturdy and resort style it is a beautiful two-storey building, the balcony on the second floor allows maximum scenic views of sunrise and sunset.

Surrounded by mountains and tropical greeneries the weather is cold in the early morning, picking to moderate warm later in the day and returning to cold at night. Fresh produce and delicious Thai cuisines are easily available, with little cosy cafes providing wifi lining the streets at intervals. Locals are friendly and easy, land availability abundant as the population is small in this province.

Nadech introduced his part time staff to Yaya. She loved the place and its people. They made her feel welcome. She could get used to this quiet unpretentious environment. They enjoyed their mornings leisurely watching quiet beautiful sunrise in the cold temperature, hugging for warmth, drinking hot beverages. She loved every moment with Nadech and the place.

Busy with activities they visited the Flora Park, Cup of Love Cafe, the cutest cafe in Wong Nam Keaw, the name suggested it, where a souvenir shop and herd of sheep were found in the farm, and some organic farms. They did an important merit in one of the temples on the way home. Both concentrated and prayed for their hearts' desires.

The drive home was hot and exhausting. After a fresh shower, Yaya prepared icy lime soda and brought to the airy spacious living room for Nadech. A beautiful glow was on her, cheeks pink from being in love with the hottest guy and skin light golden tan from the hot weather. She was angelic in a short pastel yellow thin spaghetti strap sundress. Her golden tan set her skin tone to perfection, hair plaited to one side.

Nadech's heart skipped, he couldn't take his eyes off Yaya. Holding her hands he pulled her onto his lap and inhaled her scent, eyes closing and lusting.

"What did you pray for at the temple, baby?" He asked lazily, face pressed to her head, hugging her. He was a dreamboat in classic casual, jeans and baby blue t-shirt that fitted his muscular body, very sexy.

"Why do you want to know ?" Yaya teased, laughing and challenging him.

"I need to know if we are on the same page for such important matters. I asked for three things. First I thanked God for leading me back to you. I asked for eternal love and lots of babies with you, Yaya. You, what did you ask ?" He pouted.

Smiling happily, hands on his shoulders she pushed up to look into his eyes, planted a kiss on his lips.

"Yes, I asked for the same and to have your love forever." She smiled into his eyes.

It pleased him immensely to hear that. He smiled, aimed for her lips and kissed her, hands roaming her feminine body, groaning. Kissing wasn't enough for him, desire swept over him. He stopped and looked into her eyes.

"You are so beautiful, baby. I want you, so much." He panted, heart racing, hand on her face. His mouth trailed to the mole on her neck, kissing her sexy mole. It turned him on.

Without waiting for a response he carried Yaya to his room. He was unapologetic. Settling her down he kissed her slowly. Touching her head his hand travelled to her hair and gently released from its plait, letting it fall in a wild feminine mess. Both were panting with lust.

Yaya hugged him and whispered hoarsely, "I want you too, Nadech, you set my heart on fire."

Pushing her to the edge of the bed he eased her gently to the bed. Holding her face his kisses became demanding. Excitement and lust rendered him to remove his clothes in a flash when he stopped to check on Yaya. She was in her innocent sexy moaning, turning him on majorly. Slowly his hands pulled at her strap, removing her dress while he continued kissing her. Breathing loudly Yaya moaned softly. He kissed away the sharp twinging pain when they were joined. Wondrously they journeyed their exquisite lovemaking, getting to know each other, into the night, whispering, declaring their ultimate love.

"I love you, Yaya." He whispered breathlessly, voice raw with emotions and full of love, sweeping her hair gently away from her forehead.

"Did I hurt you, baby?" He leaned and kissed her tenderly on her cheeks.

"No, you made it so beautiful for me, there's nothing I am afraid of when I am with you. I love you, Nadech." Tears in her eyes she murmured to him. Gently tugging his hair she returned the kiss with passion.

So Blessed
Mariah Carey

Lying beside you
This joy is so deep
I reach out and touch you
Tenderly
Looking inside you
My world is complete
I struggled to find you
Now I'm free

Precious love
Burning so deeply
Shining completely
For you

[Chorus:]
So blessed
Amazingly
Touching you now
Awakens me
You are my heart
My everything
Feeling you now
Is all I need

Adrift in the moment
So sacred and pure
Alive for you only
I am yours
As you touch me so sweetly
And you whisper my name
I feel how you love me
We are the same

Precious one
Don't ever leave me
Forever need me
This way

[Chorus]

Stay with me
Beyond the end
I treasure you
'Cause you made me whole again

[Chorus]

Lyrics | AZ Lyrics
Songwriters | Mariah Carey and others
credit as tagged

Truly Madly Deeply
Savage Garden

I'll be your dream
I'll be your wish I'll be your fantasy
I'll be your hope I'll be your love
Be everything that you need
I'll love you more with every breath
Truly, madly, deeply do
I will be strong I will be faithful
'cause I'm counting on
A new beginning
A reason for living
A deeper meaning, yeah

[chorus:]
I want to stand with you on
a mountain
I want to bathe with you in the sea
I want to lay like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me

And when the stars are shining
brightly in the velvet sky,
I'll make a wish send it to heaven
Then make you want to cry
The tears of joy for all the
pleasure and the certainty
That we're surrounded by the
comfort and protection of

The highest powers
In lonely hours
The tears devour you

[chorus]

Oh can you see it baby?
You don't have to close your eyes
'Cause it's standing right
before you
All that you need will surely come

I'll be your dream I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy
I'll be your hope I'll be your love
Be everything that you need
I'll love you more with every breath
Truly, madly, deeply do

[chorus]

I want to stand with you on a
mountain
I want to bathe with you in the sea
I want to live like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me

Lyrics | AZ Lyrics
Songwriters | Savage Garden
credit as tagged

Nadech was back at work in his office. He looked relaxed and mighty handsome, a look of fulfillment on his face. Though he was away he managed to catch up with work thanks to modern technology.

Tee wasted no time fussing over him. She was determined to find every opportunity to get his attention. Her wardrobe which used to be corporate formal changed to sexy with lots of slits showing legs. Unfortunately or fortunately she was not able to expose much of cleavage as her chest was inadequately sized.

She informed of an informal after party Nadech was invited that evening by the HipHopster Groove. Confidently she told him she would be attending with him. That set Nadech in a foul mood. Since when was she making decisions pertaining to him ? He made all the decisions himself ! He would be evaluating her behaviour, her recent attitude was not in line with company policies, some necessary actions needed to be taken. Besides in any function capacity Yaya would be attending with him henceforth. He told her he had a partner to the party.

It came as a shock to Tee as Nadech never disclosed his relationship status, she automatically assumed he was single. She wondered who she was and was determined to gatecrash the party to check it out and cause trouble. The thought of Nadech being snatched from her turned her to a green-eyed monster.

Attired in well-fitted trendy dark suit, white shirt opened at the collar, he went over to Yaya's apartment to pick her up for the party. Hair gelled and combed back. Yaya's heart fluttered when she saw him, so handsome he was.

"I love you Mr Handsome, you are the air I breathe, Nadech." She melted into his body, hands around his neck, kissing him. He was more than happy to reciprocate, wrapping his hands around her.

She was dressed in a black sleevless silk-satin above knee length cocktail dress with dedicate band around her waist. The front had a modest v-neckline but plunged to a low v behind. Skirt slightly pluff. Slim three-inch feminine pump in black suede completed her outfit. Her only accessories were her engagement ring and a small Judith Leiber's silver clutch. She was a picture of posh and elegance.

Closing his eyes, he inhaled her sweet scent. He kissed her unhurriedly.

"I want us to get married soon, next month, baby. I don't want to spend a single day apart from you and I so want you to be the mother of my children." He held her slightly apart and looked into her eyes with love and passion.

"I'll miss you terribly in the next few days, wish I didn't have to fly to Seoul for the meeting. When I am back we shall discuss the wedding or you can go ahead I am fine with any arrangements my baby makes."

Hearing that and his desire to advance their relationship status further melted her completely.

"Yes, I love that." She gave the happiest smile, touched his face, kissing him back.

Pulling her into his embrace he held her tightly, did not want to release her.

"Can we not attend the party ? I want to stay here and love you." He whispered.

Looking into his eyes, tenderly she told him, "You know I am yours, Nadech. I love being in your arms, its so comfortable, my favourite place and home to me but we can't. You are the VIP guest, your presence will be appreciated. Let's leave now."

As always Yaya knew the right words to please and calm Nadech. His eyes glowed softly on hearing. Never more in love, in need of her, he thanked God for making her a part of his life.

It was a stylish party with cool hip people. They were the only ones formally dressed. The rest of the party crowd wore hip hop fashion. Naturally they were the most beautiful couple.

Hands on her waist, Nadech introduced Yaya as his fiancee, pride and joy on his face. Compliments and congratulations were received for the gorgeous couple. They mingled with fellow artists and business associates.

From a corner Tee watched. She was so jealous seeing Nadech treating that woman like his queen. She had to find an opportunity to burst her bubble.

Mewy Pazz, being the wannabe, was at the party. She was the centre of attraction with her loud crass personality. Having a huge attraction on Nadech all along, she made a beeline for him, pulling him for a tight hug and trying for a kiss. Nadech was so irritated, he simply dislike any public display of affection, only from his girl. Not wanting a scene and being considerate of Yaya, he signalled for security team for assistance.

Unfazed Yaya looked on. Quickly Nadech went over to her, encircled his hands on her waist.

"Its not what you think, baby. I am not associated with her in any way except her businessman dad asked for a favour to sign her on with us. I have no interest in her." He clarified for her benefit, kissing her forehead.

Yaya understood in the industry do meet such character sometimes. She assured Nadech it was fine, she trusted him unquestionably. She recalled Kimo who behaved in exactly the same manner. She felt so blessed she was the one to receive Nadech's total love and attention.

They danced to a slow number sexily. Him holding her very tightly in his chest, whispering sweet nothings. She melting softly into his body, hands around his body. In between exchanged kisses. They had a wonderful time.

Yaya excused herself to the ladies room. She was unaware she was being followed. Tee who was spying them followed.

In the rest room, Tee arrogantly informed Yaya she was Nadech's girlfriend, had been for several years. Madly in love and did many loving couple stuff together. Because of office environment Nadech asked her to keep their affair low profile. She went on about how much Nadech loved her and would do anything for her. She cautioned Yaya not to lose her heart to him, he was taken and the owner was herself. Warning Yaya to leave Nadech for his business and personal sake. With that she left, laughing evilly.

What was with restrooms, thought Yaya ? They were venues for messengers of bad omen. It took a while for her to absorb the bad piece of information. She was rattled but refused to cave in. Her love was worth much more.

On the way back home she was a little quiet. She needed to know.

"Who is Tee, Nadech ?" She asked.

A little surprise that she even knew that name, he told her she was his assistant, efficient and they maintained employer-employee status, nothing more. She was glad and relieved.

They made out in Yaya's apartment. After a very long lingering kiss, Nadech left with reluctance. He had an early flight to catch, Yaya wanted him to have good rest. Unwillingly they parted promising to stay in touch nightly.

The next two days were busy. Yaya met up with Max who was visiting to formalize paperwork for sale of Endless Love soundtrack. It was a memorable moment for them to applaud with pride.

"Cheers, girl. Thank you for making it a success. I can't thank you and Nadech enough. Wish he was here to celebrate together." He had a big grin on, sipping his drinks.

"What's with the glum, miss your man ? Soon he will be back, in the meantime I have your full attention." He laughed, although he was very intuitive towards Yaya, to cheer her up.

Max loved to talk. As the evening progressed he disclosed how much Nadech loved her. He revealed that Nadech was so love sick after he left LCM he called many times to check on her. Even when he was successfully established in business, he made many calls to Max to check on her. Yaya was surprised and even more enamored with Nadech with this knowledge. Max never told her, he hid from her. He did not want more heartache nor see her suffer, it was really sorrowful and most of all he wanted Yaya to have a successful career. Besides he promised her he would not disclose anything about her to Nadech.

He emphasized true love when found was precious, never to take it lightly or for granted. True love deserved even more care, attention and respect. Giving over receiving in a relationship, was a very powerful tool. He hoped Yaya and Nadech were in good place and wedding bells would take place soon.

His wisdom reaffirmed a lot of thoughts and gave strength. Yaya was glad he was always there to offer the best advice. She missed Nadech very much. Kimo, Mewy Pazz and Tee, they were just distractions to test her love. She felt strong with the justifications.

Just two more days Nadech would be back, she can't wait, missing him terribly. She was amazed with the four years they were apart, how did they survive being separated for so long ? NO more, won't ever happen again, she loves her man too much.

Hurrying to pick her ringing phone, anticipating was Nadech, she answered with a cheery "Hi" and was promptly put in place.

On the other line was non other than Mrs Kugimiya ! She was aware Nadech was back with Yaya and requested for time the next day for afternoon tea at her residence. As before she spoke with authority, leaving Yaya with no choice but agreeing with reluctance.

Nadech's family home was located in a privileged location, it was a beautiful classic house. Yaya was nervous while waiting for Mrs Kugimiya.

She was shown to the garden terrace, a cosy pretty extension of the main house. A mixture of lush ferns and white orchids grew healthily, they were displayed artfully showcasing their beauty. Semi circle rattan furniture in hunter green completed the area.

"I see you are admiring the plants. That's good. None of our young guests show any interest on these lovely greeneries." Mrs Kugimiya informed.

Carefully turning around to address her, Yaya gave a slight smile. Mrs Kugimiya was still as formidable as before.

"I asked you here to talk about Nadech." Fear constricted on Yaya's chest.

"I want to thank you for giving him encouragement, loving him although I was the one who caused you both to be separated. I am very proud of the man he has turned out to be, successful and faithful, all because he loves you dearly. Thank you, Yaya, for loving my son unconditionally. I am sorry for causing you and Nadech heartache."

"Has he proposed to you? I want grandchildren. Don't give him a hard time, quickly get married and start a family. Love my son as much as he loves you."

"I realized my actions were wrong when I instigated Kimo and him were engaged. The truth of the matter was, no such arrangements were made. I was in love with more power and wealth and never thought of my son's feelings. I was selfish. The whole realization hit when Nadech moved out. Because of my control and selfishness I lost my son. We were not close, it became worst when Nadech was separated from you, he became quiet and withdrawn. I regret what I did, I miss my son, I want him back. Do you understand what I am trying to tell you, Yaya ?"

"I hope that you can help us to be a family again. Nadech loves you very much, he will listen to your advice. Now that you will be part of our family, will you help us bridge the gap ? May I request for your help ? It need not be instant, small gradual steps to have Nadech back, visiting us I am grateful. I am very happy you will soon be my daughter-in-law, I know a gem when I see one and you are definitely one."

"Dismiss those women who are always trying to throw themselves at my son, they don't mean a thing to him, only you. I know because I saw how broken he was when he came back. He was lost and pining so badly for you. Kimo was never a part of his life and that cunning Tee, I can't stand her, she tries very hard to capture my son but the favor is not returned. Besides work Nadech is blind towards her. Tell me if she bothers you, I will take care." She volunteered the information.

Yaya was pleasantly surprised with the outcome of the meeting. Being in one's future mother-in-law good books was definitely better than fighting constant battles with her. It gave so much renewed faith about the future.

Max's love advice and revelation about Nadech's many attempts to get in touch with her and Mrs Kugimiya's blessings are sweet icing to her already beautiful love, she is very thankful. Though their love went into a heartbreaking hiatus, it was Never Gone, they are back as one, with even stronger love.

They had a magical wedding, the most cherished moment of their lives. No one was more authoritative than Nadech's Mom who insisted on helping to organize and it turned out a beautiful and elegant wedding. She being the daughter of old money from Thailand upper-class expected nothing but the best.

They performed their only wedding song of the night, Endless Love. It was their story, from start to where they were finally. Max was jubilant to celebrate the occasion with them. Yaya's Mom flew in from Norway to commemorate the auspicious occasion. So happy she was with the knowledge that her daughter would be in the good hands of Nadech, taking care of her for life.

Mrs Kugimiya doted on her daughter-in-law and was grateful to her for bringing the family close. They were in a good place with the couple making regular visits to her.

Her wedding dress was slim fitted to showcase her slenderness. Lace cap sleeve with a modest V-neckline, it was demure yet alluring. Delicate chantilly lace overlay silk satin with discreet beadings and pearls patterns on the bodice, flowing gracefully to her heels. On the back sheerest silk organza on the upper part of her dress, showing off her smooth sexy back, with a row of pearl buttons running in the centre, stopping at her waist. White Jimmy Choos complemented sexily. She was a picture of loveliness. Looking at his beautiful bride Nadech's heart practically stopped.

"Finally you are all mine, Mrs Kugimiya. You are heavenly, my everything, I love you, baby." From the back Nadech hugged Yaya tightly, kissing her neck, whispered to her.

"Can't wait for our honeymoon, I don't want to share you with anyone, just us, baby." So romantic he was.

Rami, Tee's successor, would take care of B.i.G while Nadech honeymoon with Yaya. Tee was asked to leave after Nadech's business trip. Rami was introduced to them during the HipHopster Groove after party. He was a young music student with a lot of drive. Not only was he a creative artist, he was passionate about his craft. Nadech was confident his work performance would be nothing short of excellence.

Leaning on him, she turned her face to face him, perfectly happy smile directed on him. Holding onto his hands, dreamily told him, "you are my life, Mr Kugimiya, I love you so much." So softly spoken to him.

With contented smile he removed the hair clips out of her sexy tousled classic bun, freeing her hair gently. He can't wait.

He started planting kisses on her back at the top button of her dress, kissing it down to where it ended, unbuttoning as he kissed along. Very desirable she was and deadly hot he was.

They made slow sensual love, declared their love and vows, until sleep claimed them, pulling his gorgeous wife to his arms they drifted off to sleep.

Their precious twins arrived ten months later. Beautiful and delicate, babies Barry and Urassaya were the joy and pride of everyone especially Nadech and Yaya. Each took after their parents in looks. Both are such great parents loving their twins to bits.

During her pregnancy Nadech took the greatest care of Yaya, fussing over her no end, disallowing any heavy or stressful work. He waited on her hand and foot, took over every chore so that she could totally relax and be safe. They moved to Wong Nam Keaw it was less stressful and much more peaceful. Converted one of the many rooms to be office for their work. Nadech had plans to compose songs and music for them to perform together. He was indeed the most perfect husband a woman could ever asked for. Yaya felt so precious with his care.

Taking a break from planning the twins second birthday party, they wandered into the balcony to watch the lovely sunset.

"The sunset is so beautiful, just like how our lives are. Thank you for everything, Nadech. I love you more than words can express." Love written all over her eyes and reflected at him.

"I love taking care and loving you, its my privilege, Yaya." He looked at her with love, full of passion.

"Well, there is something else, Nadech." She continued.

Going over to him, she reached for him, placed her head lazily on his back, hands around him.

"You will have to take good care of me again, I love your care and attention."

"We are going to have another baby, Nadech!" She informed him joyously.

Not quite believing he quickly placed his hand on her belly to confirm even if was initial stage.

"That's wonderful news, baby, I am so thrilled, very, very pleased ! Remember what I prayed for in the temple? Wishes and miracles do come true." With tears of joy he grinned at her, basked in the marvellous news of his growing family, so carefree and happy he was. Lifting her off the ground he swung her around, laughing with elation and giving kisses on her face.

Putting her down later, he pulled her into his embrace, hands on her back. She leaned onto his chest, wrapping her hands around him, looking into the distant sunset with appreciation and fulfillment, their complete love awaiting and guarding them in their journey of tomorrows.

Real Love
Eric Benet

Oh babe
Dont you know you we got a real
Real love ooh

Precious, a word that comes to mind
When the morning comes and youre asleep by my side
Cherish a word that could describe
How our love has stood the many tests of time in our lives
There's a whirlwind of changes this life may bring
But the real thing just holds on come what may

And we've got something real, real love, real love uuh
Real love,
In a world full of make believe
We got something real good, real love
Yes, real love, I bet everything on you and me

I love you not just for who you are
For the way you made a better man out of me
Now I try, I try, I swear baby every day I try
To live a life deserving of this joy
You give to me, oh to me
Now you got your funny ways girl
Lord knows I've got mine
But keep on getting better, better all the time

And we got some real love, real love uuh
Real love,
In a world where nothings what it seems
We got something real good, real love
Just standing strong for the whole word to see

Dont ever question what my heart needs tomorrow
Girl I just want the same old love you gave me today
We got it for sure
Kind of love that knows that joy brings some sorrow
But we cant go wrong if we just hold on
Ain't nothing strong..

[2x]
Dont you know we got a real
Dont you know we got a real love for sure
Dont you know we got a real
Dont you know we got a real love for sure

Lyrics | AZ Lyrics
Songwriters | Eric Benet and others
credit as tagged

Every Time I Close My Eyes
Babyface feat Mariah Carey

Girl, it's been a long, long time comin'
But I, I know that it's been worth the wait
It feels like springtime in winter
It feels like Christmas in June
It feels like heaven has opened up it's gates for me and you

And every time I close my eyes
I thank the lord that I've got you
And you've got me too
And every time I think of it
I pinch myself 'cause
I don't believe it's true
That someone like you
Loves me too

Girl, I think that you're truly somethin'
And you're, you're every bit of a dream come true
With you baby, it never rains and it's no wonder
The sun always shines when I'm near you
It's just a blessing that I have found somebody like you

[HOOK]

To think of all the nights
I've cried myself to sleep
You really oughtta know
How much you mean to me
It's only right that you be in my life right here with me
Oh baby, baby

[HOOK]

Lyrics | AZ Lyrics
Songwriters | Babyface and others
credit as tagged

The End

[/spoiler]

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi ladies good day

Once again my sincere appreciation to all of you for taking the time to read my ff.

My story has come to an end with today's Part 4 titled EVER. Hope you enjoyed the first three parts and the ending. For young readers please skip the first part of P4.

There aren't many characters because I don't want to waste time writing about others. Its all about Yadech, their feelings, emotions, longing, ambitions, lust, love.

I enjoy writing it. Its a free and 100% expression of Yadech love I worked around. Me being so in love with Yadech and my delusional mind. I love all the songs, sorry if they seem dated but they're definitely classics with beautiful confession lyrics. R&B, soul are my thing.

Thanks ladies for kind words and encouragement:

@mc @jt @c1ndy - my forever thanks mc helping me post. Thanks ladies for liking the story.
@mc all the back hugs and pregnancy tlc are for you
@jt babes are for you
@bubba @fresh @azure14 @didieyadech @vimalee
@chai thanks for your kind comments I appreciate it lots !
@fea that's my intention, sweetness overload
@junyukio
@raklakorn thank you hope you enjoy reading it
@bobby thanks for your time and liking it
@huanzhu @lazy @yk
@song thanks for your kind encouragement, hope you like it
@sovatana @falada my sweet girls thanks for your kind words
and silent readers

All posted by our very kind @mc

P1 WAS page 928
P2 NOW page 944
P3 BACK page 944
P4 EVER page 955 (above this post)

Thank you for your time, please enjoy the final.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
m9 aka mey  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday: sweetie  best wishes on your natal day God bless you and your family :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:

Finpeo

sarNie Egg
fresh said:
:hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: Happy belated birthday to M9!!! Best wishes to you :flowers:
@bubba - Thank you for your moon cake and all lovely photos that you posted.
@MrsANW um, OHOaddict, chaitra - The full moon festival is quite fun and colourful, especially for children. I hope that everyone have a chance to visit Vietnam some day. There are a lot of beautiful places to visit and a lot of nice fruits and food.
@Songngukp - I'm from Vinh Long in Mekong delta (with rice fields, fruit gardens, rivers...). How about you? It's amazing that there are many Vietnamese here.
@Lovely_k, Vimalee - Thank you so much for your translations.  Vimalee - I didn't know that you're Vietnamese too. Where do you live?
Thank everyone for your photos, videos and comments. I am sorry that I can't remember everyone and this thread is moving so fast.
I am so busy this week, just finished 1 deadline and there is another one next Monday :weep: . Hope that I can watch 2 eps this week during the weekend.
@queen - I love your gif :heart: :heart: :heart: Can I save it? And how can I save it?
Sooooooo fin :wub: :wub: :wub: when looking at all the kiss and hug scenes from everyone's photos.  :thanks:  again for posting.
Too bad that the rating is slow. I'm worried that it may affect the change Yadech will be paired up again :weep:. I just know Yadech and everyone here... :weep:

Vietnamese here too. I guess there are a lot of Vietnamese fans following this page in secret way just like me. I enjoy all the comments here but feel sorry that I dont have time neither being a good writter to leave my thoughts. ANW I still keep supporting and thank you for wonderful pictures, news, clips.

I see a comment said next week ryu would so mean to mayumi (sorry I dont know how to do multiple quote). How can you know that. I really feel sad because they are just starting understand each other, only 1 ep of sweet scences is not enough for us huhu.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

How about that episode?...... It was ABSA-FREAKIN-TASTIC!!! The emotions I felt omgness I can't wait. The editing for this episode was an A+. Everything made sense.... I am just so satisfied hehehe. I literally watched it so many times. I have NO FAULTS for this episode so Ill just dive right into the good stuff.

When she said If she can come to the nightclub omg his face was priceless. Worried yet smitten by the thought hehe. Who didn't love all the sweet things Ryu was saying to Mayumi especially when she entered the room. That boy has got Mayumi Fever hehe...... It was hard for me to separate the characters from Nadech and Yaya. Lol maybe cause I hope in future that these two are able to experience going to a club at least just once and Nadech being very protective of his Yaya. Oh gosh I love it.... okay getting ahead of myself... 

The car ride.... I loved it when Mayumi grabbed Ryu's hand offering support and then the next frame. Ryu's hand is on her leg hehehe OMG FAN GIRLING JUST THINKING ABOUT THIS MOMENT. SEXY AND PROTECTIVE WRITTEN ALL OVER IT. Hahaha he's probably thinking to heck with the club let's go somewhere private... Ok sorry I'll stop my pervertness.

Mayumi showed her strength and confidence in that room... standing beside her man... in front of Miura. Miura has it bad tho ohhh to bad she drew the line... not a line n the sand in the freakin pavement. Love Ryu being so protective and making sure Mayumi knew that she was the love of his life each moment he got. AWWWWW THESE TWO JUST GET ME EVERY TIME.

The Dance..... Personally I LOVED IT.... It was fun and there was alot of rubbage  and touching and sexual chemistry. I was Finning when he said "He wants to hurry up and get Uncle Koji to make the wedding arrangements so then they can start a family. Twins would be nice but he really wants a boy first." Mayumi said "Who said I was going to have your children" Now come on lol one look at Ryu and his dashing smile and witty personality and Mayumi you must admit you would jump his bones if it wasn't for the whole wanting to be lady. I was smiling so much my face hurt again.... (first one had to be that kiss previous episode) hahaha just the perfect dance for these two but too bad no peck at the end. Gosh darn it... Ill just imagine it myself. 

The Fight Scene: Again Mayumi kicked ass, I know some parts were from the stunt double but still when it was just her. She wowed me. Future female action lead to compliment Nadech's ability to take on a action role as well. oooohhhh maybe a spy movie later on...... Of course takao had to be cheap and break out that gun. jeez la weez. He had to save his Mayumi his heart and soul. Takao said" I'm not going to kill you, but Im going to kill your heart instead - pointing to Mayumi" ohhhh no he took the bullet and boom WATER WORKS. UGHHH TO EMOTIONAL WATCHING IT.

Hopsital scenes: If only someone can get her a kleenex every time I see her crying gosh... she's making me run out of kleenex... Yaya was SOOO AMAZING UGHHH I WANTED TO GIVE HER A HUG SO BAD.... She nailed the crying scenes.

Kendo scene: OMG I COULDNT KEEP IT TOGETHER IT WAS SO SAD, SHE REALIZED HOW MUCH HE MEANT TO HER..... When she was imagining Ryu while she was practicing All I felt was OKAY snap out of it Ryu come back to her already. she said it was her fault she didn't realize how deep his love for her was and how deep her love for him was until she almost lost him.... 

Wakeup scene #1: She broke down... I broke down... She finally said she loved him.... he couldn't remember.... back to a coma.... so close.... Mayumi hang in there..... A+++++++

Yuji and the handkerchief scene: Oh no he shouldn't have.... put that right back in your pocket... DOES HE REALIZE THAT THOSE TEARS ARE NOT FOR HIM.... stop trying. Mayumi you displayed perfect reaction very satisfying. Yes TEAM RYU!!!!

Wakeup scene #2: Im soooo happy that he woke up but damn waking up to find you lost feeling on the left side of your body..... He's probably thinking what kind of leader can be in the state he's in... Don't worry Ryu.... Mayumi is by your side and will never leave it shell nurse you back to health but with the help of Takashi it will get you back into the right frame of mind as well

Mayumi and Akiko: Mayumi is getting tougher.... She told Akiko off saying "Everything you told me before I don't care if it's the truth or not. All I know is that the entire time I been in this house Ryu has never made me feel like he had anyone else other than me." YES SCORE FOR TEAM MAYUMI/ TEAM RYU!!!!

AND THEN NEXT WEEKS PREVIEW OHHH ITS GOING TO BE GOOD. THE REUNION I HAVE BEEN SO LONGING TAKESHI AND RYU AWWWW THE BROSK'S I CAN'T WAIT. IM NOT EVEN GONNA SAY HOW MANY DAYS IT IS TILL THEN CAUSE I THINK I'D BE GOING ABSOLUTELY CRAZY I NEED MORE MAYUMI AND RYU FIX!!!!

Cr: as tagged