[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Nadech just had a fitting for his new lakorn with Mew Nitha of Lakorn Thai which produced GRGR.    Nadech has a very versatile look, here he is playing an older man who owns the farm where Mew came to work for him while searching for her long lost father.   He said he will need to grow longer hair and mustache for his new role.

credit NadechWorld FB

Bonus picture since I already missed them......Don't know when they are going to reunited again  :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

credit AF Wiki

sharfa93

sarNie Egg
chaitra said:

Very well said @Sharfa93. I completely agree with you.  She is a very sexy women. The 4+1 concert is the biggest proof. I was completely in awe :spin: . You can see right through Nadech and know what he felt in the concert :spin:  :spin:  :spin: . Nadech doesn't complement her in the open because it become news all the time, but Yaya in 4+1 concert managed to pulls the words right out of his mouth and he kept going gaga :drool: . She surprised everyone that day. :worthy:

Yaya can turn on her sexiness and turn off whenever she wants to. She being herself is what extremely attractive to Nadech. ANYONE CAN BE SEXY BUT NOT ALL HAVE THE CAPACITY TO BE AS CUTE AS HER. She is a complete package and Nadech obviously knows this. :)

P.s: Till date I have not found 1 person who can pull off NANGFAH the way Yaya did. Being cute is definitely a whole lot harder than being sexy and Yaya is a Nangfah(angel)  both on and off screen.

Yaya doesnt have the need to turn on her sexiness off screen to attract ppl towards her as she already has that one person who likes to keep her private just for himself :coverlaf: 

As for on screen sex appeal, I think we like her and love her in every way,. So whenever the lakorn demands for it or if she choose to appear sexy we will make sure to watch it.  :clap: 

Vimalee said:
Rising Sun closing party.....costume theme party.

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB
@chaitra i know right!! I think she just blew nadech away with her sexy performance then! Lol. Only yaya can pull off being cute+sexy at the same time. I think she has that innocent yet sexy appeal to her. And i do hope that when she picks upa role of a sexy woman, it'll be with nadech ;) imagine how red Na's ear gonna be like when he sees his Nong all sexayy :D lol. ( i think ive overused the word sexy here)

@vimalee aww it really is coming to an end now. I wonder how they must've felt after being together for almost two years. I just hope the bond between all of them remains even after this. I bet there is no other filming crew that is as colourful and treats each other like family as this. Even if the ratings arent so high (visibly), the bonds that they have created are more priceless than anything else. <3

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thank you so much for all the lovely pictures.  They sure had lots of fun at the closing party.

Nadech's at the Oral-B event.......Handsome as always.....

Awwww........another handsome picture of Nadech from Volume mag.....

Wow.....wow.....Looking mighty cool!!!

cr:love ny, jeab

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
Vimalee said:
Nadech just had a fitting for his new lakorn with Mew Nitha of Lakorn Thai which produced GRGR.    Nadech has a very versatile look, here he is playing an older man who owns the farm where Mew came to work for him while searching for her long lost father.   He said he will need to grow longer hair and mustache for his new role.

credit NadechWorld FB

Bonus picture since I already missed them......Don't know when they are going to reunited again  :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

credit AF Wiki
U have to admit Nadech looks really good with facial hair ⺠He looks more mature. Excited to watch his new lakorn with Mew. They make a good couple too. But then again no 1 cant replace Yadech ððð it will be awhile til they get paired up again tho.

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
Vimalee said:

credit NadechWorld FB

credit AF Wiki
U have to admit Nadech looks really good with facial hair ⺠He looks more mature. Excited to watch his new lakorn with Mew. They make a good couple too. But then again no 1 cant replace Yadech ððð it will be awhile til they get paired up again tho.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
The biggest victory (apart from their wedding day)  for us Yadech fans is the moment Nadech and Yaya work with 2 different people, in 2 different lakorns and still come together on stage to receive the awards for "BEST ACTOR" and  "BEST ACTRESS". Hope this day comes faster. :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 

Nadech has LSR and this new one with Mew. Yaya mentioned that she has lakorns lined up for her but she cant talk about it for now. SO Yaya has NNS and "surprise". So we might get our victory pretty soon :) :clap:  BTW Nadech looks might fine in his new avatar. Is there any look he cant pull off? :pervie: 

I know we all will miss Yadech together, but this is the time for them to explore their talents to survive in the entertainment industry. Yadech can count on each other, their families and their fan clubs to keep them together and 1 unit. 
All we can do is support them and wish them the very best and keep the word "YADECH" alive. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  The magic will be recreated when Yadch unite again. Just hope some person will write a kickass scrpit for their lakorn which will be filled with lots of love. :worthy: 

SO my dear fan club, get ready to see them with others, get ready to take the heat from other fan clubs, get ready to hear news about them linked with others, get ready for those nasty rumors, get ready to take the love test for Yadech and hopefully we will be standing strong to welcome their beautiful reunion. :) :heart: 

ALWAYS AND FOREVER YADECH  :rockon: 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I'm sure they will get a reunion, eventually, it might take awhile tho, since they have already enough project for this year and next. So we all should try to wait patiently for them, hehe. 

fuzzi

sarNie Egg
Getting excited to hear that she will have more lakorn lined up... Who will she pair with in next time....? Hope the storyline is good ..,,,

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Thank you to everyone who posted photos, translations, videos, Yadech's schedule/news, RS2 rating, comments, & etc. since my last post. I am sorry I could not name who post what.

chaitra, again you are so thoughtful, from now till the last episode of RS2 I am preparing for the unknown after RS2. I think I can count on Yadechers here for support. :dance1:

When Yadech reunite, I want them to be in a movie rather than a lakorn. I know a movie they will have less screen time, but I really want them to be in a comedy, action, and romantic movie like Mr. and Mrs. Smith. :woot2: That would be awesome, since Yaya have not act in a movie yet. They would totally nail their roles. Should the movie title be Mr. and Mrs. Kumigiya?   :bhehe:

Yup! Yadech's performance for the 4+1 concert was sizzling hot. He could not contain himself. WOW. I love his facial expression when he said it! I could not stress what expressive, innocent, hot, and sexy eyes Nadech has. His eyes are like light switchs, he could pull off all kind of roles with them in a blink of an eye. Nonetheless, his stares on Yaya off screen or onscreen are the best. Well, Nadech sure knows who he could be close and compatible with - Yaya, the lady is smart, likes to do merits, cute, innocent, artistic, and adorable yet could pull off the sexy look as well without even trying, also she tolerates his tricks and goofiness. :yes: Nonetheless, I think he is closest to her because of who she is not how she looks, what is on the inside really matter more because the outer appearance will deteriorate.

What a fabulous closing party! Closing party + Pre Halloween party TOO? Hahaha.   :weee:  

sharfa93

sarNie Egg
chaitra said:
The biggest victory (apart from their wedding day)  for us Yadech fans is the moment Nadech and Yaya work with 2 different people, in 2 different lakorns and still come together on stage to receive the awards for "BEST ACTOR" and  "BEST ACTRESS". Hope this day comes faster. :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 

Nadech has LSR and this new one with Mew. Yaya mentioned that she has lakorns lined up for her but she cant talk about it for now. SO Yaya has NNS and "surprise". So we might get our victory pretty soon :) :clap:  BTW Nadech looks might fine in his new avatar. Is there any look he cant pull off? :pervie: 

I know we all will miss Yadech together, but this is the time for them to explore their talents to survive in the entertainment industry. Yadech can count on each other, their families and their fan clubs to keep them together and 1 unit. 
All we can do is support them and wish them the very best and keep the word "YADECH" alive. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  The magic will be recreated when Yadch unite again. Just hope some person will write a kickass scrpit for their lakorn which will be filled with lots of love. :worthy: 

SO my dear fan club, get ready to see them with others, get ready to take the heat from other fan clubs, get ready to hear news about them linked with others, get ready for those nasty rumors, get ready to take the love test for Yadech and hopefully we will be standing strong to welcome their beautiful reunion. :) :heart: 

ALWAYS AND FOREVER YADECH  :rockon: 
This makes me really sad :( i guess this is the time where my loyalty to them will be tested since ive never had to wait for them before (having just discovered them for a few weeks now) i just hope that this thread and fanfics are enough to fill in the missing spot in me. Hmm.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Idk if they'll ever take work like mr&mrs smith because that movie was sooo sexy and the thai community sorta gives their daras this kind of idkh to describe it but I would say pure image where theyre all supposed to be saints especially those who have that image. Example/ ploy cherman is no saint and shes gone beyond sexy. A fan of her lakorn but not her real self. If yadech do move to that level then it might be kinda hard to come back to cute. They'll be expected to appear sexy all the time. I honestly would love to see them in some kinda sexy lakorn but just how I see them would then be different. Another example: id always expect more than sexy now. Like i heard that mario was nude in jan dara the movie... i didnt watch it....im a fan and all but i couldnt bring myself to watch this baby face actor do that. Yeah yeah celebs have gfs and they do go beyond holding hands but i wana keep their pretty image...dont wana know how good they're in bed or stuff like that. Awkward. I guess as a yadech fan we just want to see this couple's onscreen time despite how stupid, cute, sexy and sweet the situation would be. Anywho I forgot what my point is of this post but I support yadech all the way in whatever sexy work the future brings as long as its yadech together. Im a stingy person:) hate me.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for all the sharing with picture, comment and translation. Seeing the RS finishing party picture make me more sad. I will miss Yadech being together. I hope everyone here will stay active here and keep on sharing what they know.

It has been five yrs now that I been obsess with Yadech. Since I discover them I have a different point of view in watching other lakorns. Before It doesn't matter what type of lakorn, I never judge or nip pic on any characters. I can stayed up all night to watched Thai lakorn. But ever since I started to follow Yadech I can't enjoyed watching any lakorn beside Yadech lakorn.

Anyway, I'm very sad that Yadech is separating and doing their own thing with other actor and actress. I will support them with their other Lakorn but I won't be as active as I am in this thread. Not that I dislike their nek or pek, I just think it's time for me to start focusing more on my real life. I'm actually very busy but I always make time for Yadech. Yadech has been an amazing discover for my life and I have met so many incredible Yadecher. Thank you ladies for making my life so lively and young. Never thought in a million yrs that I became a fangirl at this age. So embarrass to even said that but my love for Yadech overcome the embarrassment.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
MrsChum said:
Thank you everyone for all the sharing with picture, comment and translation. Seeing the RS finishing party picture make me more sad. I will miss Yadech being together. I hope everyone here will stay active here and keep on sharing what they know.

It has been five yrs now that I been obsess with Yadech. Since I discover them I have a different point of view in watching other lakorns. Before It doesn't matter what type of lakorn, I never judge or nip pic on any characters. I can stayed up all night to watched Thai lakorn. But ever since I started to follow Yadech I can't enjoyed watching any lakorn beside Yadech lakorn.

Anyway, I'm very sad that Yadech is separating and doing their own thing with other actor and actress. I will support them with their other Lakorn but I won't be as active as I am in this thread. Not that I dislike their nek or pek, I just think it's time for me to start focusing more on my real life. I'm actually a very busy woman. I have a full time job , a mom of four girls and a housewife but I always make time for my love "Yadech". Yadech have been an amazing discover for my life and I have met so many incredible Yadecher. Thank you ladies for making my life so lively and young. Never thought in a million yrs that I became a fangirl at this age. So embarrass to even said that but my love for Yadech overcome the embarrassment.
You can never be too old to be a fan of anything. :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi mc
You are making me cry as feelings of melodrama overcomes me ! I've not been on a site where I make many friends and build friendship based on a common interest and it grows so huge I can call some ladies besties !

Yadech are one of the best things that ever happened to me, so much joy and happiness they channel to me, just watching them in lakorn or events. They're my sunshine every moment of the day. I'll definitely MISS them very much.

And ladies you know who you are whom I hold near and treasure ! I love you all and its such a pleasure to share, love, cry, pout, learn from you all. Love and respect you ladies to bits ! Can't bear it if not in touch with you all so please stay and keep in touch.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Awww you guys don't be sad... It's not like this thread will disappear. Anywhoo I think this might make everyone feel MUCH better. So according to a source of mine... Nadech said that he is planning a trip to Europe by the end of this year if he has time but thats not the BEST PART!!! he plans on bringing Yaya as well HEHE!! WOOT WOOT. Have a great night. Thank you for ALL THE CUTE PICTURES!!! AND COMMENTS!!!

HAK YOU GIRLS TO BITS

CR: Nattaboon

Cr: Yossiebistro