[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Here's what Ryu said to Mayumi:

"Seven years ago, I saw a beautiful young lady playing Koto in the garden.   The sweet melody made me walk toward her direction.   As if it was in my dream, I could never forget that Koto music that she played.

It was the first Koto song that really touch me.   It made my heart stopped.  Every waking or sleeping moment, sad or happy, that Koto song is always with me.   You are my angel. 

Daisy represents goodness and pure love.   Each color has different meanings.  The yellow daisy meant I will do everything to capture your heart."

padbvoc88@hotmail.com said:
Can't someone tell me about what Roy told Mayumi when he is playing the instrument ?

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I AM SERIOUSLY GETTING SOOOOOOOOOO ANNOYED WITH RYU!!!!!!!!! NOW I SUPPORT MAYUMI ALL THE WAY! In a way, I understand how she is feeling. I mean HELLO! Ryu keeps being super nice and gentlemenly to other girls! That is great that he is a good person but I think he should stop being nice to other women like Akiko and Junko! JUST FOCUS ON MAYUMI GOD DAMMIT!!! STOP BEING NICE TO OTHER GIRLS!!!! If I was Mayumi, I would have trust issues with Ryu and would not be able to trust him at all because he keeps involved with so many women. Also, her heart has been broken once by him so she is afraid of getting hurt again by the same person which I understand because I was once in a similar position. Also, CAN I JUST THROW YUJI AND AKIKO INTO THE OCEAN ALREADY!!!??? GOD I WISH I COULD BE PART OF ONIZUKA AND MAKE YUJI AND AKIKO DISAPPEAR!!! THOSE TWO ANNOY THE HELL OUT OF ME!!!! I WOULD TRADE THOSE TWO FOR AIKO AND KENICHI!!! GVE ME AIKO AND KENICHI BACK! AT LEAST THOSE TWO WERE NOT AS ANNOYING AS YUJI AND AKIKO! I actually enjoyed Aiko and Kenichi's role in the story! Yuji and Akiko are just USELESS CHARACTERS!!! I'M SO MAD!!!! I'M SO MAD!!!!!!! I am so not liking Ryu right now.

lilya

sarNie Egg
hi Miss Sunny yes you have legal to throw them away I dont mind in ocean or Pole  , both aiko and yuji have two face in one side acting like angel but in other side is devil

lilya

sarNie Egg
feel so sorry toward junko she has teribble life  :cry1: :cry1:  ,always got beating and drugs by misawa man ,I can feel how desperate her but hope in other eps she will be strong woman and can escape from misawa hand

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Dearest @Key

Love and chemistry amplify when the readers cant take sides or decide 'who loves whom more'. That's exactly what i felt when i read your ff. I am sooooooo happy Yadech finally met each other. Thanks to Max the 'cupid'. The journey between chapter 1 to end of chapter 2 feels too long since our couple were separated. Even though it was a separation of '2chapters' I could feel their separation and pain of 3 years.

Its like - the ff has reached the climax and finally the hero and heroine unite, the proposal happens and they are soon to be wed. THE END. But we are at this stage at the 3rd chapter itself, so now im super excited to see what you have in store for us. 
The writing and flow is beautiful. The details challenge me and makes me explore my imagination. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I love love the song. You are doing great key. Will definitely look forward to read further....Thank you so much for your wonderful ff. :)

A special Thanks to our lovely MC. Thank you so much for persuading key to post the ff and also posting on her behalf. You are so kind and sweet. :)

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
@Keylargo, Thank you for writing this FF.  It came just the right time especially when we didn't get enough screen time for Yadech.  I so love, love, love, loved it.  If RFTD was written like this we would all have gone to heaven a long time.  Too bad the story can't just focus on the OTP's and leave all those extras out.

"She was lifeless, she was beyond sad over her lost love.  All those TLC's he showed to her, his dazzling smiles, his kisses".  This is so true of Yadech.  

@MrsChum, Thank you once again for posting this FF for Key.

I have no comment for episode 5, but thank you everyone for sharing videos, photos, comments.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Episode - 5  :dance2: 

1. A bit disappointed to see the BADDIES get a lot of screen time. BUT maybe they really wanted to establish the baddies and their evil plans to max in this episode so that the next episode could be more of "Ryu and Mayumi's relationship". After Ryu and Mayumi are all set, then its them as 1 unit against the world..... Or baddies is this case. :woot2: 

2. Lets accept the fact that this is not a typical Yadech lakorn.

DJA gave a unique identity to Yadech. GRGR took their chemistry and love to a whole new level and so we obv expect the same or maybe even more with their later collaborations. When there were many ppl who dint enjoy TNNKK (god knows why!) It was pretty obvious that RFTD was not going to be everyone's cup of tea.

DRUGS, PROSTITUTION and CRIME are definitely not the things we would want our Yadech to associate with, or Ryu Mayumi in this case. BUT That's the POINT: To have two things (love and the 'other' thing) which seems so far and unrelated to each other TO CO-EXIST within the same world admist a beautiful location. RFTD is so realistic. BUT lets face it ,"Realistic" is NOT ONE OF THE TOP REASONS why we sit down and watch a lakorn, is it?

3. On a very serious note:  I dont understand WHY ... Why people are hating the 'relationship' between Junko and Ryu when in the first place THERE IS NO RELATIONSHIP. Did those Spoilers have such big influence that we are not able to applaud Ryu for having a lot of compassion, pity and concern towards a woman who is used as a punching bag, I don't think so. RYU is to be very much appreciated for doing what he did and offered to help her. AND even more for Junko who took a beating to help Ryu escape. 

I agree with Lovely_k. There was no need for Yuji to be a pill popper. The transition to his 'other' face wasn't smooth enough let alone believable. 

5. Werent we hating Ryu yesterday??? And suddenly Mayumi is getting the heat today??? This only show how we struggle to pick sides and how desperately we want our leads to sought out the mess and take us to the world of love and romance. LOL

6. MAYUMI - Mayumi's biggest and longest insecurity is that she is 'normal' looking and couldn't come close to all those beautiful girls around her handsome Ryu. And to top it off Ryu never utters the word love in RRHLT and Ryu leaves her and doesn't bother about her for 7 long years only to be linked to the NO.1 actress in the industry who keeps claiming she is been with Ryu for 7 years and how he runs around her. This can only fuel Mayumi's insecurity to max and hence she is blinding herself from the truth which is right in front of her, but her heart wants to be with Ryu.

Thats why Nana (Mayumi's friend) points out that Mayumi isn't the type of person who would force herself to do something she doesn't want to. Like staying with Ryu or marrying him. She is a strong NangEk. She doesnt wait around to be rescued. She can kick some ass and definitely take a stand when it comes to decisions which we will get to see in later episodes. But when it comes to matter of heart Mayumi is every bit of a woman a woman can be. 

Mayumi overlooks, trusts and gets tricked by 'others' ONLY in the matters of Ryu because her relationship with Ryu's is the only thing that matters to her. Just wait will she battles her insecurities and trusts Ryu and then you will see her dragging Akiko out of her house and away from Ryu. Or even better sit for lunch with Akiko and Ryu and Ryu showering Mayumi with lots love and food.

7. Ryu - What can you say about him? It is impossible to hate him or his actions for more then 10 minutes. For a person who irritated and embarrassed Mayumi's in front of her parents yesterday's, he very well managed to get the viewers back on his side when he kept getting hurt by Mayumi's cold and hurtful replies which he very well deserved in the first place.  HOW sweeeeeeeeeeeeet when he lifts her so effortlessly and rocks her side to side and says he will sing her a lullaby. greeeeeed :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  ....Nadech is the only one who carries her like a feather. He ran a marathon carrying her, he rocks her, he carries her on his back... maybe thats why Nadech is ALWAYS eating :dance3: 

Picking a dress for his sweetheart and making her dress him and then he asks her "if she feels anything when he hugs her like this" . Mayumi who was super shy and locked in his arms decides to strangle him obv for all the mixed 'awesome' feelings he keeps giving her.
In my last post I had asked if we should love Ryu or hate him or strangle him?? I think Mayumi chose to hate him first and then strangle him LOL and next week LOVE HIM for sure.

Yaya was a kickass in her fight scene. Love Love her.  And Golf (Yuji) is the BEST side character who nailed the  fight scene. Yaya was right "1 P'Golf is better than the 3 bodygaurds" .

Thank you for helping my "future wife". What a punch line that was... :woot: 

"Ryu must have signed up for the husbands-who-fear-their-wives club even before he marries." HAHAHA  :lmao3: The body guards are too funny. RRHLT could have used some of this. But I guess its more fun to tease hot headed RYU then calm Takeshi.

8. SO glad that Ryu has not tried to prove and show proof for the fact that he was indeed following her for 7 years and that 'only' she was in his mind and heart. Mayumi needs to see this for herself. This will be that 'nail on the head' that will make Mayumi ditch her insecurities and accept his love wholeheartedly.

Cant wait for the next episode. Who is luckier?? Takeshi and Mayumi who will get their backs scrubbed or Seiko and Ryu who will get to scrub.Lets wait and watch... Have a great day :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
This is what Opal Panisara said about Yaya:      Thank you to MrsChum and suprab for sharing.

"The very popular and the very good people, this is who they really are.    They are not deceitful and they are not arrogant.    For those people who are still confused (as how to conduct oneself), I recommend or suggest to look up Yaya as a role model."

"Had a chance to share the same dressing room with nong Yaya.    She is too adorable.    Oh, my angel, sweetheart.....you are beautiful both inside and out.   You are still the same person, always conduct yourself appropriately all these years and you never change.  Truly, goodness from the heart."

dariey

sarNie Adult
could not agree more with you chaitra.definitely what i have been thinking about this lakorn.its like a new level for yadech to have more serious role and storyline compare to their previous lakorn.
for me the storyline have brings more moral value to viewer and together with the bonus of the beautiful place and jap culture it self.that is what i appreciate the most about this story.

i believe rftd will move to more serious pace since the bad guys already have their plan and their 'team work' so its time for more action after this.i hope everyone will still enjoy until the end no matter what. ^_^

tq MrscChum & ptenchik for sharing more photos and vimalee for the translation.yaya will always beautiful inside and outside.got to love her more.<3

sharfa93

sarNie Egg
Aww. Reading all you guys discussing abt rftd makes me want to watch it now too. :( but ive been drowning myself in yadech fanfic for days now. To cure myself off of missing them onscreen :(

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Vimalee for the translation. Opal is so sweet! She must adore Yaya a lot. I know she also adore Nadech too.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
WARMEST  :welcome: to all the newbies naaa..  :flowers:Feel free to ask anything and everything about YADECH with the Yadechers :toast:   :flowers:

:thanks: So much Key for the new chapter of FF.
Thank you MrsChum  :flowers: for the beautiful pics of Yaya from Pond's Dewy Rose Launch today. She's looking stunning as usual

More Pics from the event...  :heart:  :heart:

:thanks: Everyone for updates. This thread is moving real fast  :rockon:  :thanks:  :cheer:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you Vimalee for the trans. So much love from Opal. Is the reason we love Yaya too, inner beauty as well as physical. And you for always pleasing us despite your busy schedule, thank you my chum.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello and thank you everyone for sharing pictures, clips, info. and translation na ka.
Thanks RakLakorn & MrsChum for sharing Pond event pictures.  Yaya is beautiful as always.
@key, thanks so much for your kind words na ka. :heart:

Handsome Nadech in IN Magazine coming out on September 10........

more pictures.....
-

-
cr:as tagged & pantip

BTS clip of In mag.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7uc-df4Zyw
cr:InMagazine
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7uc-df4Zyw