[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

dariey

sarNie Adult
i always love to read everyone comment.sorry for not mention every each of you since there is so many of you girls but i really appreciate it. >___<
of course i love to read loooong spazz too.agree with lovely regarding junko-ryu things.since junko kind of hold the key for onizuka to defeat their enemy so there is a need to protect her but as always any girl would fall in love with their hero rite...still junko is a good woman and she know where ryu's heart belong with.

sexy lady is coming.. :pervie:

cr @urassayas

can't help but to laugh everytime those 2 came out.really want to see them tease their soryo again

cr @maker_family

chulie

sarNie Egg
Ms.Zoe said:
chulie, I came to realize that Ryu will not be like the sweet P'Athit in TNNKK who will do whatever Nong Nee wants him to as long as he knows that she will be happy or Fai in DJA. Ryu is a character that girls would be falling for not the other way around, getting rejected too. He has powers, jealousy (who does not, unless one is a saint), plus Mayumi is his fiancé by promise by his uncle and Mayumi's father (I don't think Mayumi's father knows about them breaking the promise so by promise Mayumi is still his fiancé) so being in his shoes, I understood his actions although I am not quite approved it. If it was not for Yuji being in the picture and intended to pursue Mayumi, I don't think Ryu will do what he did in episode 4. At least he truly love Mayumi, not just winning Mayumi over Yuji. He will cherish her more as he fights for her love.  

I do understand Khun Charles's action in GRGR too (if you have watched it). I based on Khun Charles character and the turning of events. I am satisfied with the other 3 of Yadech's lakorns, Hopefully this 4th one is satisfying too.     

i don't understand why you brought their previous lakorns in here for discussion. i know ryu is different from na's previous roles, but that does not mean an angry man can do what the hell he wants when he's jealous. if the reason is another guy came into the picture, ryu is allowed to act the way he did, then god bless mayumi should get another man because someone as beautiful and intelligent as her is only going to attract more attention. his force kissing is just terrible behavior and when you said "not quite approved of it," im worried. Ryu needs to trust her and really he has to earn her trust but of course this lakorn really does not care for such growth and development in relationships if what the directors and producers want to do is to please the fans of yadech by doing all these sweet scenes when relationships do not work that way.

i love mayumi with all my heart and all im saying is I want RYU to step up and win her the right way. Not by lying to her parents that they "did it" just so he could possess her (yea yea he loves her). that's hella digusting to ruin a girl's reputation. didn't you see the way she was crying so desperately? did you not feel she was wronged by ryu? but of course, fans in this thread is all about the jin and fin scenes, they don't really care what ryu does, as long as there are sweet scenes for them to jin and fin.

as i know i'm not welcomed in here. enjoy rising sun guys. ill wait for yadech's next lakorn in 50 years. sigh.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
chulie said:
i don't understand why you brought their previous lakorns in here for discussion. i know ryu is different from na's previous roles, but that does not mean an angry man can do what the hell he wants when he's jealous. if the reason is another guy came into the picture, ryu is allowed to act the way he did, then god bless mayumi should get another man because someone as beautiful and intelligent as her is only going to attract more attention. his force kissing is just terrible behavior and when you said "not quite approved of it," im worried. Ryu needs to trust her and really he has to earn her trust but of course this lakorn really does not care for such growth and development in relationships if what the directors and producers want to do is to please the fans of yadech by doing all these sweet scenes when relationships do not work that way.

i love mayumi with all my heart and all im saying is I want RYU to step up and win her the right way. Not by lying to her parents that they "did it" just so he could possess her (yea yea he loves her). that's hella digusting to ruin a girl's reputation. didn't you see the way she was crying so desperately? did you not feel she was wronged by ryu? but of course, fans in this thread is all about the jin and fin scenes, they don't really care what ryu does, as long as there are sweet scenes for them to jin and fin.

as i know i'm not welcomed in here. enjoy rising sun guys. ill wait for yadech's next lakorn in 50 years. sigh.

^why would you not be welcomed here tho? I haven't seen anyone attacking you personally or anything. You are free to express your opinion, and so are the others.
As for Ryu...Isn't it too quick to judge? I know he acted as an idiot, but it is far from being late for a character development. 
And dragging Yadech (and yadechers for that matter. Like geez, now shippers aren't even allowed to ship their main otp? *shrug*) on here is really unnecessary.

Anyway, I thought today's episode was pretty meh compared to yesterday's. I'm super excited for Mayumi's reaction in next week's episode! 

mayag

sarNie Adult
I couldn't even understand if Golf's character r'ed that girl or not... To me it seemed like he stopped half way. That part was edited so poorly..

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi ladies
Thank you for taking the time to read my ff, I appreciate it.

@mc thank you for helping me post, LU bestie
@bubba @fresh @yk @chai @fea @lovely @huanzhu @m9 @Ms_Zoe @vimalee @azure14 @sovatana

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement, its very nice to receive. Thanks to our silent readers as well.

A word I've changed from next parts onwards is remake instead of remix. I dun think Endless Love is allowed a remix but remake is fine, its a classic number. Max Martin is a Swedish music producer.

Hope you'll enjoy the next two parts.
Part 1 is found on page 928.
I am writing/thinking the last part.

@yk any time I'll be there to support you.
@chai your words of advice and care, I more than like, thank you.
@fresh thank you for your kind words.
@vimalee more than thank you, appreciate it.
@lovely thank you for always making me stronger with your worthy posts, I find strength whenever I read them.
@falada @sovatana both my sweetest girls, thank you.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Hi ladies!! Happy Thursday :)

Hope everyone is ready to read Key new update. I really enjoyed reading it and I hope everyone feel the same :)

Chapter 2:

Friday, Sep o5, 2o14

Never Gone | Keylargo FF | NOW [2]

NOW

Glad to be back in Max's studio in Stockholm, breathing fresh crispy air and surrounded by beautiful landscape.

It was a while back when Max brought her here to learn music production but actually to divert her from heartache. Yaya is grateful to have a mentor, a friend like Max.

Endless Love did not clinch the top spot in the competition it was second place. It sold as a single as the artists were new and had no follow up materials to publish. Since it was recorded precisely there was no need to redo. It seemed to follow Yaya and Nadech's route no further action was needed until now.

Dressed in boyfriend jeans and grey sweat top, Yaya went in to the small confined recording room. Beanie on her head and Chuck Taylor completed her outfit. She looked like a student in LCM days. Feeling empty despite Max's more than enthusiatic welcome.

Automatically she reached for her Dr Dre Beats, put it on, played Mariah Carey's My All, accompaniment to her loneliness. The song matched her mood, a longing for the unreachable.

She wondered if she would be able to record Endless Love without breaking down. Too much memories. Oh Max, why are you doing this ? She knows she owes it to him to do the remake before he approaches the studio as a movie soundtrack. This is his important goal right now.

Particularly today she misses and longed for someone. It hurts every time she thinks of the past. It has been four years, time to move on, she is still trying hard. But no regrets only a longing. She was lucky to experience the most beautiful love.

Nadech...how far away is he and how is he doing. Did he move on ? Maybe he has a girl or two with him now, not forgetting Kimo.

What she knows from Max he is doing extremely well as music producer and owes a record company, Monster B.i.G. Some upcoming and current artists are signed on with his label. He hardly records himself he is a perfectionist and would only do so with the right materials. She is happy and proud of him.

Suddenly she thinks of the last time they were together, how debonair he was. How much they loved. What a perfect boyfriend he was.

After he left it was living hell for her. Every corner of the campus reminded her of him. She avoided every where they had been it was too painful. Her life consisted of lessons and back to her room. She was lifeless, she was beyond sad over her lost love. She missed Nadech so much. All those TLCs he showered to her, his dazzling smiles, his kisses, everything. Somehow she did not believe about him and Kimo being engaged and getting married. She trusted Nadech enough although there was no opportunity to clarify.

Max had a heart-to-heart chat with her. He advised that even in this situation Nadech would want her to do well and she owed it to herself, her mom and Nadech to move forward. Max too wanted her to be successful he believed in her.

"How's my girl today? You are not allowed to feel the blues when you are here. Its a happy, creative place to jam our music. You have to put on your sunny joy to blend in with mine and the beautiful weather." Max playfully pulled her beanie.

"Small talk aside, I am so proud of you Yaya. Look at you, you are a successful artist, well loved and in demand, your songs are doing well in the charts. Everyone wants to collaborate with you, you are the IT girl so strike while the iron is hot."

"Have you thought of the offer to be featured in JD and Trey's new single ?"

Yaya quickly pretended to smile and show gratefulness. The thing is she can't bear to perform or duet with anyone else without thinking of Nadech. She prefers to perform solo numbers any time.

Max has been her anchor all these years. He was there to support, encouraged and personally guided her through her finals and especially after Nadech left. Had he not been her mentor she shun to think what would have happened to her. He did not want her talents, hard work go to waste. After she graduated she started recording songs Max penned and with other producers but her priority is always Max. She is grateful to him. She travels to LA for works with other producers. Home is Norway for her. Although they still maintain an apartment in Bangkok she hardly goes back. Her time is divided in these countries. It is her turn not being able to decline his request.

"Besides recording your new single, you are here to do a little remake and improved version of Endless Love. That number is the most requested at the moment due to a flood of upcoming romance movies that is why an updated version is requested. And I am so damn proud of you both, you and Nadech, did an excellent job back then. I am going to push for it to be the soundtrack of a new movie. You will record your part and Nadech will fly in later to do his part. Exactly when he will arrive I have no clue. I know you don't want to meet him, I am trying my best to plan both your schedules."

"I don't want you to play Cupid, Max. Can't you arrange for him to be here after I am gone ? You promised." Even she knew Max did not promise she just added the word for emphasis. She is afraid to see Nadech again.

"Yaya, Nadech is a very busy executive I can't dictate his travel plans. I gave him the available dates. At this moment his travel details are not finalised. Just bear with the situation we will try best your part is completed before he arrives, try to understand, sweetie ?" Max apologized and Yaya softened.

"Okay fine as long as we don't meet, Max."

Actually Max is trying to hook them. He has not seen Yaya happy like her old self. She responded well to demands, is very hardworking and professional that is why she is successful. Max knows together they both can produce bigger things. He feels sorry for them. Especially having to white lied to Nadech over the whole situation, he owes it to him at least. They deserve each other.

Nadech isn't faring any better as far as Max could see. A look of faraway yearning etched his face. Max knew because Nadech had the walking on sunshine looks when with Yaya. He smiled his happy smiles all the time in LCM days. His smiles of love and fullfilment.

Career wise he is doing successfully. An opportune meeting with him revealed his business excellence. He looks even more handsome, mature and every bit the business executive, and aggressive. No more preppy outfit but formal business suit. When Max told him about Endless Love remake he was momentarily lost and looked sad despite being in the company of current hiphop wannabe, Mewy Pazz, a very attractive hot girl but a total wild thing. She had her hands around him claiming boyfriend status.

"Listen Nadech, there is a request for an improved version of Endless Love by the studio. I have contacted Yaya and asked her to do it in my studio. Can you do your part ? Hell, you have to otherwise it won't be Endless Love !"

The mention of Yaya perked Nadech considerably. He was dying to see her and won't miss the opportunity. He quickly replied.

"Sure, I will do Endless Love, Max. Let me know when I will plan my schedule."

Max checked the schedule and gave the dates to Nadech.

On the way back to his office Nadech lectured Mewy about her public behaviour. She argued that she was just showing some love to her boyfriend, he reiterated angrily that he was never and would never be. Had it not been her father being Nadech's business associate she would not be a part of B.i.G. That set her into a screaming fit. He left quickly not wanting to be a part of unwanted scene nor caring about her.

Back at his office he promptly asked Tee his assistant to clear his calendar for the next two weeks. Asked her to book his travel flights.

"Book me on SAS I want to be on same airline as Max's guest. I am leaving for Stockholm tomorrow."

Tee has been working as Nadech's assistant for two years. She is attractive, petite, efficient and smart. She is attracted to Nadech from the start, his more than good looks, successful career and gentleman's qualities.

Nadech is aware of her interest and never encouraged it. Instead he exercises formal approach. His heart is sealed and reserved for one girl only. Tee isn't his cup of tea at all.

"But Nadech there is an evening cocktail event tomorrow. I have RSVP your attendance with me." She pouted a little.

Tee is so looking forward and planning it like a date with him. She is getting a tad too familiar, she intends to win Nadech's heart.

"You can proceed I can't, get someone from Marketing to go with you, thanks I am busy." He dismissed her, not glancing at her instead turned to his laptop, admiring Yaya.

Tee left fuming. There must be other opportunity to get Nadech, she does not want to miss any more chances.

A happy and excited smile stayed on Nadech's face. He has not felt like this since LCM graduation, his last moments with Yaya. He is on his way. He can't wait to see her, how she may have changed, how much progress she has achieved, why she left without good bye which still puzzles him and most importantly if she still loves him. Amazingly the years apart only makes him long for her more. Love over hate, countless wondrous moments and strong love in their relationship. Initially he was angry and questioned a lot of whys.

The tormented night where he couldn't find Yaya left such a huge vacuum in his life. He had to fly home as his internship started right after graduation. Everyday is a regretful day, time did not allow him to search for his love.

On top his Mom complicated the situation, she pressurized him to marry Kimo. Not over his dead body, no. Kimo wasted no time visiting, stalking him. He was so sick. They don't give up.

He threw all his energy to work, putting very long hours just to avoid home, his Mom, Kimo. He pined for Yaya so badly. Numerous calls to Max asking him about her. Max lied that Yaya left LCM and did not leave a forwarding address. Asked him to concentrate and work for his goals and ambition, towards a successful future. Words Yaya told Max to relay. Nadech was faced with so much pain, so love sick.

Eventually he forced himself. He began to like his work, after all music was his passion. He really wanted to do well to prove to himself and Yaya. He remembered those words she encouraged him in her room after their attempted lovemaking. It still brings sweet love to him when he thinks of their sweetness.

He took a year's leave to further his studies. Since love abandoned him he seeked for knowledge, knowledge is power. And to avoid his Mom and Kimo.

He studied for his masters in Eastman School of Music. He acquired people skills for effective business functions as well as dealing with difficult personalities.

When he returned he moved out of his family home to avoid more conflicts with his Mom. The one year away taught him many things and made him a stronger person. He handled his Mom and Kimo in the most diplomatic "I don't need your interferences leave me alone" way.

His talents and creativity earned him many places in the music scene. He was well liked and worked with the most creative geniuses in music, songwriting and production. Many of his peers wasted no time introducing hot girls to him. Each time he was successful in avoiding interest, he had none in that department. Soon he started Monster B.i.G Records, the rest is history to his very hardwork and success.

He tried finding out about Yaya through the music industry. Very little was disclosed besides her recording her album in Stockholm and LA. She travels quite a bit and is out of the limelight. Even her album cover is not a picture of herself but creative arts.

Nadech is stoked about seeing her for the first time in four years, he can't wait nor contained his pleasure. Wait for me baby, he closed his eyes. For once Bruno Mars' Talking To The Moon did not accompany.

My All
Mariah Carey

I am thinking of you
In my sleepless solitude tonight
If it's wrong to love you
Then my heart just won't let me be right
'Cause I've drowned in you
And I won't pull through
Without you by my side

[Chorus:]
I'd give my all to have
Just one more night with you
I'd risk my life to feel
Your body next to mine
'Cause I can't go on
Living in the memory of our song
I'd give my all for your love tonight

Baby can you feel me
Imagining I'm looking in your eyes
I can see you clearly
Vividly emblazoned in my mind
And yet you're so far
Like a distant star
I'm wishing on tonight

[Chorus]

Give my all for your love
Tonight

Lyrics |AZ Lyrics
Songwriter | Mariah Carey and others
credit as tagged

Talking To The Moon
Bruno Mars

I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away
I want you back
I want you back
My neighbors think I'm crazy
But they don't understand
You're all I had
You're all I had

At night when the stars light up my room
I sit by myself talking to the moon.
Trying to get to you
In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too.
Or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon?

Ohoooo...

I'm feeling like I'm famous
The talk of the town
They say I've gone mad
Yeah, I've gone mad
But they don't know what I know
Cause when the sun goes down
Someone's talking back
Yeah, they're talking back
Ohhh

At night when the stars light up my room
I sit by myself talking to the moon.
Trying to get to you
In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too.

Ahh... Ahh... Ahh...
Do you ever hear me calling?
(Ahh... Ahh... Ahh...)
Oh ohh oh oh ohhh
'Cause every night I'm talking to the moon

Still trying to get to you
In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too

Ohoooo...

I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away

Lyrics | AZ Lyrics
Songwriter | Bruno Mars and others
credit as tagged

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Enjoy ladies!!

Friday, Sep o5, 2o14

Never Gone | Keylargo FF | BACK [3]

Max left early in the morning for 'meetings' in another town. He told Yaya to expect him late, all depended on how much would be covered during the meetings.

Max's place is huge and very modern, all glass facing greeneries and neat rows of slim pine trees. It is lush green now, in winter will be covered with snow. The pine smell is so strong and pleasant, makes one feels it is Christmas all year round. Very peaceful and quiet. Though the next neighbour is quite a distance it is a safe locale, Max installed safe security features in his home. Supplies are abundant and well stocked.

Yaya made light breakfast and her fix of caffeine and went to the balcony for some morning inspirations before she started work. Peacefulness and calm claimed her mind.

It was day five her single had gone well. Endless Love was causing a little apprenhension but she still had to work on it or face the challenge of meeting Nadech. Max did not offer further information of his arrival. Back to the recording room she practiced, more high notes scaling this time.

Max emailed a slew of instructions to Nadech, security code to his house and the exact dates Yaya would be in his place. He casually mentioned the rest was up to Nadech. Asked Nadech to record the remake version as he would be away for 'meetings'. Max wanted them to have this opportunity to sort out their emotions in the quiet, peaceful and private environment.

It wasn't difficult getting the entrance code to open the gate, Max left precise instructions. Once inside Nadech looked around. It was really vast and quiet. Going to his room he left his Samsonite. The serenity and beauty of the place impressed.

He heard voices. Quickly he left the room, so excited he was, and followed the voice trail to stop short upon seeing the love of his life. There she was, attempting to sing the high notes, and finally within his reach after these years ! He admired her long silky hair spread across her back. He longed to touch and smell those soft tresses. She seemed to have some problems with the note.

"You have to reach the G3-note for the mezzo soprano range for that part." The professionalism in him volunteered.

That voice, it can't be, he was not supposed to arrive so soon, that's what she understood.

Turning sharply to confirm his presence Yaya had the shock of her life seeing Nadech. Fear took over. She was speechless and numb, unable to utter, staring unblinking at him, eyes widened.

"Yaya...,how are you? I miss you." Nadech broke the silence. There was no smile. Sorrow. He was filled with immense emotions, heart stopped for a minute. His love was still heart-stoppingly beautiful, even more now. Her babyface was gone, replaced with a leaness and profund beauty. Nadech was lost in her.

Yaya could not believe it was Nadech standing right in front of her. He was even more handsome, so good looking in fine black suit, white shirt opened at collar. He looked glorious. Reminded of their graduation date.

They both stared at each other for the longest time not moving, drinking in the sight of each. Finally good etiquette took over, Yaya came out of the confined room and very slowly approached Nadech. Tears were running down her face she was shocked as well as happy and stressed, all mixed feelings. She did not know what to do.

Nadech wasted no time covering the space between them, stood in front of her and stared intensely at her. He was sorry to see sad tears. Without a thought he brushed her tears away and crushed her soft body into his embrace. How familiar and how their bodies fitted. His eyes closed, inhaled her raspberry and apple scent, sweet memories of LCM days that never left him. It seemed like yesterday when they were together. Absence really makes the heart grow fonder, his heart was filled with limitless love for her. For a long while they held, sweetest love running in their minds.

"I miss you baby, you are so sweet." He murmured, gently blew out a deep breath.

Seeing Nadech was the best thing in her life after these years, a dream come true. She truly missed him. She held on to him for strength, unable to believe, hoping not to be awakened from a dream. More tears which Nadech did not allow and promptly kissed away. Both refused to leave their precious embrace. For sure their regretful separation intensify their love.

Unpleasant thoughts of Kimo came to mind, Yaya tried to push from Nadech. It was not right if he was engaged.

"Na...dech. I am well." Which was untrue. Golden brown eyes looked into his.

"Please release me. Can I get you a drink or some food after your long trip." It was the most automatic response she could think of. She remembered his healthy appetite.

Nadech felt her defence guard. She started walking to the kitchen which was quite a distance from the studio, he followed. He could not help appreciating her. In her mid length white fitted top one-inch spaghetti strap dress that puffed slightly at the waist and espadrilles wedges she was beautiful, hair falling sexily. Unable to stand anymore Nadech reached for her hand.

"I don't need anything, Yaya. I want to talk about us, there is so much unfinished matters." He was a little anxious.

"Lets not talk about us Nadech. We are here for Max, lets work on the remake, please."

Though it was killing him, he wanted her to have time to get used to their reunion. Reluctantly he agreed.

After some rest and refreshment, they discussed the new version, how it should sound. Nadech provided his expertise in the arrangements. He coached, soon the strain was gone with Yaya feeling at ease, contributing ideas animatedly, just like in LCM days. They enjoyed their collaboration. Yaya admired Nadech's talents and skills. Nadech could not take his eyes off her. Happy smiles returned to his eyes, being in her company was enough for him. The rest could wait time was on their side.

The next few days continued with more work and practices to get the perfect version. Each time they challenged and input their opinion. They were a great creative team, challenging the best out of each other for excellent results. Max left them to work it out as both were professionals now.

Nadech stayed in touch with his office, he worked till late at night.

They made good progress and would do a final remake recording. Taking advantage of the spare time Nadech invited Yaya to Djurgarden. They visited the museums there, strolled in the vast park, it was lovely. It felt like the old days but a big part was missing. They were not as free nor truly happy, they were formal and careful. Walking apart but dying to hold on each other's hands.

Stopping at a quiet cosy cafe they took a break. Yaya sipped her ice tea looking down, umcomfortable to face Nadech.

"Why did you leave me without good bye, Yaya?" He asked quietly, he leaned closer and glanced at her, pleading for answer.

She continued to look into her tea, unable to look up or answer, nervousness taken over her.

"Please Yaya, I need to know." He prompted gently, eyes soft.

She too needed the truth from him, for herself.

"You are engaged, Nadech." She did not sound angry, regretful tone instead, looked away.

"What ? Where did you hear that from ?"

"Your Mom, she told me you were engaged to Kimo and I couldn't stand in the way."

"That has been her dreams for many years to match Kimo and I just because of our families." Reaching for her hands he continued, "please believe me, nothing happened between us. I am not in touch with both, well occasionally my Mom. I moved out."

"There's only been you, ever, Yaya, no one else comes close to you." Nadech declared softly, looking into her eyes for love.

Disbelief and relief, followed by flood of tears.

"Don't baby, don't cry."

Automatically Nadech went over to her side, pulled her onto his lap and let her sobbed. Keeping her close to his chest he caressed her hair, wiped her tears and pressed her to his chest. She melted, this was where she wanted to be always, in his arms, smelling his clean fresh scent. When she was calm, he held her face for the long awaited kiss, placed his needy mouth and claimed her soft lips with great pleasure, slowly and thoroughly, loving the soft moans she made. Reaching for support Yaya placed her hands around his neck, she gave him a kiss of aching sweetness. Tension melted away Nadech deepened the kiss. It was the longest welcome back kiss.

After what seemed like a long time, it was a long kiss, breathless, they smiled their happiness and looked passionately at each other.

Nadech had his strong arms around her holding her tight on his lap, she had her arms hooked around his neck. He gave a kiss on the cheek.

"All these years I have been waiting for our reunion Yaya, I don't ever want to be out of your life again. I want to be home with you." He blew gently onto her ear.

"I am really sorry we had to go through this misunderstanding, Nadech. I was afraid, hurt and shocked. The most instinctive reaction took over. I was afraid of your Mom. I did not want to make things difficult for you although it broke my heart to leave you. It was never the same having to continue in LCM without you, I was dead if not for Max."

"I miss you so much, Nadech, I remember our goals, put all my efforts in my studies. Not a single day goes without me thinking of you, even now. You are my one true love no one can compare to you." With that she placed her hands on his face, giving a long sweet kiss.

Nadech put his hands on her neck and back, couldn't stopped with more kisses.

"And you are the one I want for life, baby." He whispered in her ear.

"No more running away, Yaya, we are together now, for real." He placed his forehead on hers, loving her nearness, her softness and feminine scent.

Nadech filled her up about his life, his studies, why he needed to move out and proudly talked about his company. She listened with admiration, proud of his achievements and success. Hands around each other they went home, feeling the wonderful joy of being back as one.

They spent the weekend sightseeing Stockholm in perfect weather. More visits to museums, boat sightseeing and cafes. Their favourite was spending time in quaint cafes having awesome desserts which was Yaya's favourite. Nadech wanted to do everything to make his girl happy. Everywhere they went they were inseparable, they stopped for long kisses, embraces and took tons of pictures. It was the best moments of their time in Stockholm.

Two more days Yaya would leave, Nadech still had some free days. He did not want to be parted from her. He invited her to his upcountry home in Wang Nam Keaw in Thailand.

They spent a long day wrapping up Endless Love recording. It sounded better than expected they put their soul into the song. Being the perfectionist Nadech wanted them to perform together to ensure the creative, pleasurable flow of music.

Holding microphones they belted easily with emotions, with love, with feelings. They stared intensely into their eyes, held hands and sang their best. Classic and beautiful. Tears formed in Yaya's eyes when it ended.

"It is so romantic Nadech, I feel it even more than when we first sang it. I am older and understand the lyrics meaningfully now. And you are my first and endless love Nadech." She delicately put her arms around his neck, looking into his eyes.

Every love affirmation Yaya made meant so much to Nadech. He put their microphones away and carried Yaya to the sofa putting her down gently. Kneeling he held both her hands and kissed.

"You make me the happiest man, baby. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I want to take care of you. I can't stop thinking of you when we are apart, you are my everything."

"Yaya Sperbund, I love you. I want to love, cherish and protect you for the rest of my life. Share my life with me please, marry me."

Yaya blinked at Nadech as tears fell. "Yes." More emotions and tears. Four years ago she dreamt of this moment, she was in heaven with Nadech's proposal.

Nadech smiled, relieved with happiness, tears in his eyes. He took out a box and carefully slid a emerald cut platinum ring on her finger. He had intention to propose before or went Endless Love was done, as soon as they were back together. He was more than ready for the proposal of his life, since LCM days.

"Oh, Nadech its beautiful." Yaya admired the ring, loving the perfect smooth fit on her finger, loving him even more. Sobbing she joined him on her knees, caressed his hair and kissed him with all her heart.

Nadech wrapped his arms around her, his hands onto her hair stroking gently, his mouth on hers.

Though at that time he did not know when they would meet again, Nadech fantasized this moment and bought the ring on the spur of the moment in one of his romantic with thoughts of Yaya days.

Michael Buble's Crazy Love played joyously.

Crazy Love
Michael Buble

I can hear her heart beat for a thousand miles
And the heavens open every time she smiles
And when I come to her, that's where I belong
I'm running to her like a river's song

She gives me love, love, love, love, crazy love
She gives me love, love, love, love, crazy love

She's got a fine sense of humor when I'm feeling low down
And when I come to her when the sun goes down
Takes away my trouble, takes away my grief
Takes away my heartache in the night like a thief

Give me love, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme crazy love
Give me love, love, love, yes sir, crazy love

Yes, I need her in the daytime
Yes, I need her in the night
But I want to throw my arms around her
Kiss her an' hug her, kiss her an' hug her tight
Kiss her an' hug her tight, through the night

And when I'm returning from so far away
She gives me some sweet lovin' brighten up my day
It'll make me feel righteous, make me feel whole
Make me feel mellow down into my soul

Give me love, gimme love, yes sir, crazy love
Give me love, gimme, gimme, gimme, crazy love

I said she gives me love, love, love, aww, crazy love
She gives me, yeah, crazy love

I said give me love, love, love, love, crazy love
She gives me love, love, yes sir, a crazy love, one more time

She gives me love, love, love, love, she gives me crazy love
She gives me love, love, love, yes sir crazy love

Lyrics | AZ Lyrics
Songwriter | Van Morrison
credit as tagged

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
chulie, I read and value your comments therefore I replied back to you & in my replies, they are my personal views, I was making character comparison to explain why Ryu did those actions. If what I replied back to you make you feel uncomfortable then I don't know what would make you feel comfortable here? Please don't drag others into this!

"I am not quite approved of it" means I do not approve his actions but I know why he did those actions as you were commenting such as ep- would be good if Ryu would not ...... such violence.....(I could not quote your post words for words). I feel the need to express my views on why he did what he did, I did not express from Mayumi's perspective since you were commenting about Ryu. I think the reason why Mayumi fainted is because she was tired from work and kendo, she would put on a fight with Ryu if she did not faint. Ryu is a complex character. There are rooms for his character development later in the drama if his character has not make a few changes from RS1 already and going into episodes 1-5 in RS2.

If you don't like how the screenwriter, producer, or director portrays Ryu from episode 1 to 5 so far then you could in your own ways portray Ryu however you please, how should he be, treats Mayumi, etc.

I am just going with the flow of the drama and interpret it as it goes as I did in my replies to you.

P.s. Did I fin/jin on those scenes? No, or all of Yadech fans in this thread? Please get your facts right!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thanks for sharing na ka.  A special thanks to key for her creative ff and to MrsChum for posting it na ka.

Awwww......Mayumi is so pretty and fierce...... :heart: love  their chemistry!!!

Ah.....can't wait till next week for the bath scene.......

cr:as tagged

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Hi guys, I havent been here as long as a couple days ago and am not as active as I use to be when I was a year ago. I have to say sorry to all my fellow yadech friends for being away so long. I hv just catched up with everyone else and was a silent reader although thats not likely of me so I've decided to come back. 

I just got done with watching the newest episodes that came out and....IDK. I honestly think it was very sly of Ryu to ruin Mayumi's reputation but wasn't that in the book? I saw someone commented earlier and I have to say, everyone here has a right to express there opinion but don't start fights even if it wasn't ur attention too don't piled upon on it, its against the rules to bash each other. 

However, back to todays episode, I do have to say I'm very annoyed. For reasons like, not enough screen time for the main characters like "Ryu and Mayumi". The directors hv given the spot light to Akiko and all the bad guys. why are there so much in this lakorn?? Anyways, I do find myself skipping alot and not very please but thats probably bc I''m very greedy when it comes to Yadech. Like DJA, GRGR, and TNNKK. They showed so much of yadech scenes that I was always preoccupied and not skip to get to the good parts. However, I'm finding yadech scenes getting shorter and they only showed so much until they fight again and Mayumi is always misunderstanding Ryu. which I do find that she has every right to be, but i can't wrap my head around to why Mayumi don't just be straightforward to Ryu instead of lying to herself if she supposed to be strong, smart, and mature? Mayumi is also...she gets trick so easily......but Ryu is the only bad person she sees and then she looks over everyone else who is the actual ppl who are tricking her.

I do apologies if I offend anyone here about Yadech. Honestly I'm a yadech fan for a long time now, but I don't find justice in the last four episodes at all, I'm VERY annoyed. I do look forward for the next episode though. I do hope Mayumi finds solitude toward Ryu and fix their misunderstanding of each other. And I do hope to enjoy this lakorn.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yaya will have Pond’s Dewy Rose Carnival event today at Silom Complex @12.00pm and at Siam Square @4:00pm.....

Nadech is so handsome at L'Optimum Cool Boys' Club...... :drool:

Being me, all I remembered about Nadech's interview is that he was kinda shy and his ears turned red when the reporters asked him about Yaya's cooking skill.  Nadech said that Yaya is very skillful in both housework and cooking :pervie: :bhehe: .  Then, the reporters continued to ask, "Did she pass?"  Nadech with his shy smile and ears turned red said, "She's good krub.  She's talented krub." :crush: :blush:

cr:urassayaclub, nyclub, nadechyaya

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Kiki
You know you are missed ! Welcome back. It is a little diverted from the book nonetheless we are following with dedication bcos we dun want to miss any Yadech scenes, too precious. The other side characters are irritating, top of the list are akikko and yuji. I have faith it will turn nicely next week onwards seeing Mayumi softens to Ryu. Hope you'll still visit, love to read your views.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Bubba
I haven't told you lately but Thank You for your constant companionship. I appreciate every pic, post even short trans, you do for us. I enjoy every of it. GDSW and wake to TGIF, LYA.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
keylargo said:
Hi Kiki
You know you are missed ! Welcome back. It is a little diverted from the book nonetheless we are following with dedication bcos we dun want to miss any Yadech scenes, too precious. The other side characters are irritating, top of the list are akikko and yuji. I have faith it will turn nicely next week onwards seeing Mayumi softens to Ryu. Hope you'll still visit, love to read your views.

LOL ur still sweet as ever Key. I missed u guys too. College just started a few weeks ago so I've stop here and there, quietly reading everyone comments and whenever I can make it I make some comments but very little. I hope I dont give out the wrong impression, I havent gave up on Yadech yet, it'll be long till that happens. or never hahaha. I also do hope Mayui soften towards Ryu but well see how that turns out if the directors didnt change too much.

So_obsessed

sarNie Egg
Reading all your posts make me want to watch this week's episodes, but I'll resist! I have to wait until the end to watch it all at once, or else I'd be so frustrated with the bad guys stuff lol I swear, if it was just about Ryu and Mayumi, I'd be fine with that