[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Del Rey said:
Hi ladies!
Lately I've been posting, and for some odd reason, my posts seem to be doubled (double-posts).  Is there something wrong with mobile, or my account? Is there a way to fix this? Just wondering because I've been noticing that this has been happening to a lot of others too...  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

this post was orignally a doubled post, but I edited it to what I'm writing now. Also, is there a way to delete your own posts?
If you post on mobile just click on add reply once and go back. After that just click previous, than click on nex and you will see your post. Save you from having double, triple post. Hope you can understand me.

fuzzi

sarNie Egg
Thanks lots mrs chum .... Cus everyone are talking about thus topic right now... Maybe don't put too much hope or get hurt later....!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
So I brought myself to read the spoiler that has been getting everyone angry and mad. Now I'm the one who is angry! WHAT THE HELL!!? THEY BETTER NOT MAKE THAT HAPPEN OR I WILL JUMP ON AN AIRPLANE AND FLY TO THAILAND TO HAVE A PERSONAL TALK WITH THE WRITER, PRODUCERS, DIRECTORS AND WHOEVER WAS INVOLVED IN MAKING THAT STUPID THING HAPPEN!!! NOW I'M SO MAD!!!!!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!?? NOW I JUST FEEL LIKE NOT WATCHING THIS LAKORN ANYMORE!!!!! IF WHAT THEY WROTE IN THE SPOILER HAPPENS FOR REAL, I AM GOING TO HATE THIS LAKORN FOREVER!!!! 

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Just hoping to give my thoughts on that article....

It is quite laughable. If Yaya is a cover up then they both have no respect for each other or their mothers and the rest of their family. These two adore their mothers and families why would he hide a supposed gf and why would Yaya's mother go along with it. This is her daughter we are talking about here. These two are close for a reason and it's because they genuinely care for one another and will protect each other always. Yadech fans should know what is truth and what is false. We follow Yadech every day. They have fans all over, there is only so much you can hide and there is nothing to hide because they are that close to do pretty much everything significant that a couple would do. If there is any inclination he was hiding another girl don't you think that we should have known by now. They are both young... she is 21 and he's 22.... they have been around the entertainment industry for many years to know that privacy is a sacred thing. Once you give it up you can never ask for it back. Of course they BOTH are going to say they are single.... they are too young to allow themselves to open up to the scrutiny of being in a young relationship. If they did open up... most likely we will hear 10 times the amount of false rumors. He was doing this and he was at her house or she was pissed he hung out with this and she went out with a friend to get back at him visa versa. I can see it now and it doesn't look good. They are protecting their own and each others image because they have many years ahead of them that will remain in the entertainment industry. They are keeping each other close for plenty of reasons and it is their own right. They are friends... best friends... Remember these two cherish their family so much and each others why would they let the media tarnish a good thing. Only them and their families know exactly whats going on and like Nadech said " Isn't it clear enough... The FC knows what's going on... how I act towards her and how she acts towards me" I feel bad because It seems every week they have a new rumour about them. Last week it was them buying a house together and that their is a Hi-So courting Yaya and now this week that Yaya is a cover up. All false and now when I hear a rumour that is so out of character I just shrug and think of the media as piranhas they just wan't the real juice behind everything. So they will create false rumours to stir up and test these two. It's a shame but it's media for you. It happens all over and Thailand isn't any different. There is no way the Thai media will ever be on their side or how else are they going to sell papers. The best thing they can do is keep doing what they are doing. We know how Nadech is, He is sincere and Genuine and treats Yaya better than her brothers and Yaya will do the same. I can only applaud them each day to have to put up with the never ending rumors even tho their is absolutely no basis behind it. They will just keep surfacing until they are satisfied with the answer these two give and even then the media will find a way to bring something else up. We all just need faith that these two are the genuine people we all know and love. We will always support them regardless of the craziness the media is going to spew next because at the end of the day the media does NOT have the best intentions. Well haha that was quite the ramble wasn't it but I hope everyone will let this rumour go because no point in rehashing it. It is clearly false and the only thing it does it to try and tarnish BOTH OF THEIR REPUTATIONS AND I FOR ONE WILL NOT BELIEVE A SINGLE WORD.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Lovely
Thank you for your time with the long post, reaffirming what we want, need to hear to refresh, not dampen our love for Yadech. I am with total agreement with you as well as @mc @del. Yadech can't hide, actions are louder than words. The announcement of his concert followed by inviting Yaya in an instant says it all. Thanks for making us feel stronger, Yadech love in Yadech community, I love !

lilya

sarNie Egg
hi fuzzi .I gree with you about yadech relationship don't deny and don't accept it .lets see and wait

So_obsessed

sarNie Egg
I don't think I can watch this series as it airs lol I'm gonna wait until it all finishes so I can watch it all in one day like I used to watch lakorns. That way, I won't be frustrated from having to wait all weekend to see new stuff lol 

lilya

sarNie Egg
hi miss sunny dan be mad its just only spolier , I believe writer nim also Pd nim have surprised to us,Ryu carater is smart enough and also he has one love not posible if he refused mayumi advice.lets think in other side if possible if writer name make junko dead, like she sacrife her life to help Ryu by stealing important document in Misawa house for evidence Ryu to clear his name and then she got cought by misawa and then misawa kill her , or maybe she can go to overseas because she dont wanna be bad woman who stealing other woman husband

right now just enjoy the drama

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
To me, the article backfired. The next article headline we may see is "Gossip! Yaya Sperbund already has a boyfriend, Nadech is just a cover up." :whatever: It may steer Yaya away as Nadech's rumored gf although I did not like it as it states Yaya is just a cover up and Nadech is using Yaya as a cover up. I do like how Nadech answered, especially to the question "does she pass?" He replied she is adorable. I notice he mostly replies Yaya as adorable to the media's questions when asked about Yaya. He probably tell her directly that she is adorable and beautiful in private, plus kissable on the cheeks (how many times have he kissed her on the cheeks from lakorns and etc.)    :bhehe:.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
lilya said:
hi miss sunny dan be mad its just only spolier , I believe writer nim also Pd nim have surprised to us,Ryu carater is smart enough and also he has one love not posible if he refused mayumi advice.lets think in other side if possible if writer name make junko dead, like she sacrife her life to help Ryu by stealing important document in Misawa house for evidence Ryu to clear his name and then she got cought by misawa and then misawa kill her , or maybe she can go to overseas because she dont wanna be bad woman who stealing other woman husband

right now just enjoy the drama

I don't know if my heart can handle anymore surprises or bad things that will come to our lovely ryu and mayumi.  :cry:

Ms.Zoe

I was happy that there was no R scene and no willing from Mayumi (it would be weird although better than being forced to because she still mad at Ryu). I was surprised that Mayumi fainted (edited - she was tired, therefore she fainted, she would fight back because she is a strong hearted and strong headed lady) but it goes with the script for Ryu to carry out the plan, I could not think of any other plot.

Well this is just opposite from the book or spoilers so what mentioned in the spoilers from spicy forum may not be in RFTD.

I think Junko will die (I remembered seeing a photo where Ryu was crying while hugging some injured lady

Ms.Zoe

chulie, I came to realize that Ryu will not be like the sweet P'Athit in TNNKK who will do whatever Nong Nee wants him to as long as he knows that she will be happy or Fai in DJA. Ryu is a character that girls would be falling for not the other way around, getting rejected too. He has powers, jealousy (who does not, unless one is a saint), plus Mayumi is his fiancé by promise by his uncle and Mayumi's father (I don't think Mayumi's father knows about them breaking the promise so by promise Mayumi is still his fiancé) so being in his shoes, I understood his actions although I am not quite approved it. If it was not for Yuji being in the picture and intended to pursue Mayumi, I don't think Ryu will do what he did in episode 4. At least he truly love Mayumi, not just winning Mayumi over Yuji. He will cherish her more as he fights for her love.  

I do understand Khun Charles's action in GRGR too (if you have watched it). I based on Khun Charles character and the turning of events. I am satisfied with the other 3 of Yadech's lakorns, Hopefully this 4th one is satisfying too.     

daai

sarNie Egg
:welcome1: to newbies!!!

Firstly, I'm in  :heart: with yesterday's episode like hell  :bhehe: Idk what to say..I'm speechless..I'm in  :heart: with Yadech a.k.a RyuMi to the maxxx!!! They did a great job   :bravo:  Superb acting I must say :thumbup:  So, I can't wait for today's episode..it's tonight na ka!!! 

Btw, please forget all these spoiler..we can't judge the book by its cover you know. Sometimes I feel like these spoiler just wanna ruin our enjoyment watching Yadech's lakorn since we're starving for almost two years without them on screen..

Let us focus and observe every Yadech sweet scenes/ moments in this series (RFTD)

dariey

sarNie Adult
thanks fea for welcoming me here.^_^

just got to know that yesterday ep rating is 5.6 if i was not mistaken.it got lower than prev ep which is 6.5.hope the rating will be better after this since the team has put their hardwork since the beginning for this lakorn.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
dariey said:
thanks fea for welcoming me here. ^_^

just got to know that yesterday ep rating is 5.6 if i was not mistaken.it got lower than prev ep which is 6.5.hope the rating will be better after this since the team has put their hardwork since the beginning for this lakorn.

Ah! More bad news.... I dont understand what is happening.... From the time Rftd has started to air so many bad things are happening..... Feel really bad for the whole cast and esp Yadech.... Gone are the chances of Yadech doing another lakorn together soon :lmao:  .

Thank you so much @Dariey. Welcome to RFTD Thread hope u enjoy your time here. Have a great day :) :clap:

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
I do not understand why the rate is so low!!! It seems Like thai people love Like us our yadech so why ???? Maybe bc the lakorn is different ?? Japanese décor?? To be honest i love this lakorn but i prefer the thai style - i explain , i prefer Like their 3 last lakorns , how we always watch thai lakorn - this japanese décor is not that bad but i really prefer them Like Fai n Jeed or Saichon n Nang fa or Athit n Darunee !!! I wish to see them in a boran style one day it will be good too hehe

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Episode - 4  AWESOME!!!! :woot: 

1. I found 2 things very difficult to decide-
                             One - Should we love Ryu or hate him or strangle him. I couldn't find my answer for this because Ryu was so cunning yet so sexy, but Mayumi's tears made it so difficult for me to continue loving Ryu's actions. BUT I have to say Nadech and Yaya stole our hearts. 

TwoWho was better??? FIERCE NADECH OR FIERCE YAYA. Even though it was extremely difficult, I decided to side with Yaya only because I have never seen Yaya sooooooooooooooo angry and fierce. Mayumi is a very different character compared to all other Yaya's characters and Yaya herself who is very soft. She has outdone herself in this one for sure. Nadech had already won us with Khun Charles. Khun Charles had a bit of blind anger but Ryu on the other hand is more smart and cunning with his ideas. So Nadech had upped his game with Ryu compared to Charles. (but I love both hehe).

2. Our Duo fight scene with the bad guys was so funny but so cute... They have taken bickering to a whole new level and proved us they can bicker anywhere and everywhere. :pervie:  :bhehe: 

3.  Ah! "The Friendly Date" : How many of you loved LOVED Mayumi's dad's expression raise your hands :clap: . 
Ryu's punches were outstanding. I dint not expect a second punch. I have to say, the second punch was 100 times fierce than the first.

Yuji notices Ryu and wantedly spills tea on Mayumi. He then holds her hand and wipes it for her in spite of her refusing.
Punch 1  :arrg: 
Ryu: DONT TOUCH THE WOMAN OF ONIZUKA.
Mayumi: (To Ryu) You have overdone it this time. I am not your woman.
Ryu grabs her hand and tries to take her along.
Mayumi: Where are you taking me?
Ryu: We have matters to discuss.
Mayumi: There is nothing to talk about. Let go.
Yuji: (to Ryu) We can talk nicely, Onizuka Soryo.
Punch 2 :arrg:
Ryu: DONT MEDDLE.
Mayumi: Stop being crazy for once, Ryu. .... I hate you ....I dont want to see your face..... Go away.... You wont go right? Fine I will go .....

This scene was brilliant. Yadech looked so mature and hot on screen. Absolutely loved this bit esp. the punches. :clap:
4. The kendo scene: Mayumi seriously wanted to massacre him :numchuck: . LOL  :coverlaf:
I was confused : Can a person really faint????? But then i saw it with eng subs. It was pretty clear that she was very tired dues to continues shifts in hosp and she had even taken leave from hospital. But then the date and kendo happened so....
- How cunning is our Ryu, but not as wise as Mayumi for sure. She is a doc, obv she will not believe him and would get herself tested.
- Esp. for a girl, that is probably the worst way to get caught in front of her parents. But the blanket roll scene was super duper HOT !!!!! :spin:

5. This is part where we start hating Ryu : Mayumi begging her parents for forgiveness and her parents leaving her was the saddest scene to watch.  :cry: NO amount of Ryu's handsomeness could lessen the pain we get from watching Mayumi's crying. Ryu might has chosen the easy way out, but "easy" is 95% mostly wrong and he will learn his lesson for sure. Hehe.
- I never did, but I think from now on NO ONE will ever dare to comment on Yaya's crying skills :cry:

6. LUCKILY - Our girl Mayumi is not the one to sit and cry the whole day when she knows she cant change her parents decision. But she hides herself in a closet which shows that a even though she is a strong girl, she (her heart) feels vulnerable when she is left alone with Ryu and she feels this way only for him.

7. She hitting the door at him, he carrying her, their tussel in bed and we were the one's on cloud9. What more could we ask for?

8. And then the smallest and sweetest gestures happen and our Yadech have nailed this bit -  Ryu creates a wall between them and promises not to touch her. Later he presses a kiss onto his fingers and presses it onto her lips. This was absolutely sweet and we had obv forgiven him by now. 
- Ryu wakes up and notices her still sleeping so he whispers"Good morning Sweetheart" and goes into the bathroom. Mayumi wakes up and mumbles to herself "Im not your sweet heart" but she couldn't help but smile. Sooooooooooooooo cute.  :spin:  :spin:  :spin: 

9. I never used the word "hate" for Aiko but Akiko is on a different level and I hate hate her. Every time she gets close to Ryu or touches him, my mind says SHOOT HER :gungirl: SHOOT HER :gungirl: . This can only mean that the actress playing Akiko has performed really well (or maybe we are just too possessive of Yadech and want no one to touch either of them hehe)

10. Taishi and Taro were both extremely strong characters and they could have created major impact on viewers but the guys who play them have made us ignore their roles. 
Uncle Koji - So wise. Always ready to guide Takeshi and Ryu, even in the matters of heart.

11. Yadech Yadech Yadech... I think we can just wholeheartedly say that these two were born to act and just be the way they are. They are truly amazing and we love them and will continue to support them both on screen and off screen for, no matter what rumors or gossips are thrown at us.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

P.s :The old lady who takes care of the house as a maid i guess... She said she desperately wants to hold a Onizuka baby.. Hell Ya! So do we..... Please do something amazing, like putting some weird stuff in Ryu-Mayumi's drink like Aunt Keaw in TNNKK. Then no director or writer can stop Ryu Mayumi from giving a bunch of cute babies. LOL