[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
queenyeon, what a relief with the happy ending. what is nang ek means?

I am having issues of quoting, could not quote directly.

what about their baby and that Aikko girl? I hope Ryu better not have anything else to do with her.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
queenyeon said:
it has Mayumi being a stupid little weakling and all-too-good nang ek lmao 

Rising Sun has a happy ending, don't worry. 
 what? this is so not Mayumi :shrug: . she's supposed to be a tough girl, an Okami-san.
Mayumi should have kicked Akiko's butt with her kendo skill  :bhehe:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Ms.Zoe said:
queenyeon, what a relief with the happy ending. what is nang ek means?

I am having issues of quoting, could not quote directly.
Those are terms you'll get eventually used to watching lakorns (thai dramas)

Nang ek = Heroine
Pra ek = Hero
Nang rai = antagonist (Female. And they are almost always EVIL) 
Pra-nang = Hero/Heroine, the leads. 

Baby? Are you referring to Ryu and Mayumi? In the novel she is pregnant, but I heard they are gonna cut that part out in the lakorn *sighs* this is like a habit when it comes to Yadech sadly......As for Akiko, she is the usual nang rai here, but has not any effect on Ryu/Mayumi, so don't worry. If anything, you should worry more about that Junko girl, cuz she will cause a lot of misunderstanding in Ryu and Mayumi's relationship. She's not romantically involved with Ryu, but i guess....they are going to be friends? I'm not so sure myself, all i know is that he will try to protect her from the baddies and that he cares for her.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
queenyeon, thank you for the terms.

It is not so bad. I could deal with Mayumi being weak at some points, but I don't think I could deal with Ryu and Junko. There must be something that Junko did for him that make him needs to protect her, I hope she is not evil or trying to steal Ryu. There was one photo that has pregnant Mayumi coming saving Ryu, if this is correct, why does the director even bother to film the photo scene if they are going to cut it out of the lakorn?

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Honestly after read the spoiler in the spicyforum i was so sad so mad !!!! But after that i made my own idea of the end with the pictures that we can see of the lakorn !! I believe that the end will be a happy ending bc khun ja will not do that for us the yadech fan bc we are so so so Many all a round the world and if she did it, it means she declare the 3rd world war !!! LMAO !! Believe in khun ja and let the lakorn end to know the truth.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
@Ms.Zoe the scene where Mayumi comes to Ryu's rescue is there but she's not pregnant. But then again, i'm not sure myself; so let's just see what may come haha

I'm in a gif mood so excuse me for spamming the thread #sorrynotsorry lol 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: this episode and every BTS turned out beautifully.    I love every scenes of Yadech and even enjoy watching every characters in here that I didn't even forward like other lakorns.  

For everyone who have read spoilers or comments here, please do not feel disheartened.    RFTD will have an happy ending and a good and fulfilling one too according to the person who provided the spoilers.    We may not like what happened in between, but we can take comfort that at the end they will have each other, and their love for one another will only grow stronger because of the many obstacles they have experienced together.  

Pantip Poll - CH3 Favorite Actor & Actress:

Nadech - 1309
James J. - 1075

Yaya - 1134
Bella - 831

dariey

sarNie Adult
tqsm everyone for sharing soooo many goodies. :thumbsup:
just got the courage to make a post because the cutest mayumi who play hide and seek..lol
but seriously she sooo cute when ryu open the door..that big round eye sooo preety..i kept playing that part coz can't get enough of that cute little face.. :wub:

about the spoiler, all i can say is we just need to go with the flow of the story then we will get the strong love between ryu and mayumi.happy ending after all tho  :D

btw it make me can't wait more to see this new side of yaya as mayumi.she becoming more independent and strong woman from heart to physical through all these obstacles for the sake of her love and the clan.for me to see yaya hold a role that will show her leadership act is like a pure bless coz it hard to see this role in usual lakorn.. ^_^

chulie

sarNie Egg
this would have been a perfect episode if ryu hasn't forced kiss the girl. or at least have him stop before she faints. must she faint for him to stop such violence? sigh

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
When thinking about it more and more, I think this is quiet similar to Thoranee Nee Krai Krong, where Duranee tries to set up Ahtit and Tun together. So Mayumi might pull a Duranee on us. It's not exactly the same, but quiet similar

Thank you so much queen for the gifts! Love the CUTE scenes!! :thanks:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
lol,i will not let the spoiler bother me cause there are still lots of their sweet moment/scene to cheer me (us)... :dance2:  :dance3:  :dance1:  

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
yukielim said:
I am so loving this lakorn, Yadech chemistry never fail, never ever man. I am back to spazzing them again. It has been long since i comment, but i am glad I can start again XD loving too much of yadech so i made a video of them in RFTD too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf_HsncWGeE Hope some of you can give me some comments, just a simple video :D
love ur video and u did an awesome job... 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Last night's ep was a bonus, almost entire dedication on Yadech. Every scene is just so cute. Mayumi fainting, Ryu how rough he must have been to cause that.

Uncle Koji is really a steady and calm force, I think he offered lots of wisdom to Ryu.

Not liking Yuji at all, forcing himself on Mayumi. Can't help laughing at Mayumi's dad disapproval of him, shown clearing with the way he flipped the papers, so much anger and disgust on his face.

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
fuzzi said:
Hey guy...!!! Just wanna know that is that true that nadech already have girlfriend for long time and is not yaya?
Hi fuzzi!
I read the sugar daily article, and was not surprised. It's just a misleading title to the article to gain attention. Nadech just said he didn't have a girlfriend, and it wasn't Yaya. It's pretty normal for both of them to say this. Yeah, so SugarDaily is a great place to read translated interviews, but mostly has misleading article titles, and more opinion based translation. What Nadech, Yaya, or any other actor/actress says can be interpreted differently. :) For me, and I think for all of us, there's a thing between the two! HAHAHA!! :D

Here's the link to the article on SugarDaily:

http://sugar-daily.com/gossip-nadech-kugimiya-already-has-a-girlfriend-yaya-is-just-a-cover-up/

To me, the article is more of a jin/fin article where it gives you hope that they are a couple.  :woot2:  :woot2:  :dance1:  :dance1: BTW, Nadech's hair has grown longer, and now looks more like Khun Charles :drools:  Love his characters :heart:

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Hi ladies!
Lately I've been posting, and for some odd reason, my posts seem to be doubled (double-posts).  Is there something wrong with mobile, or my account? Is there a way to fix this? Just wondering because I've been noticing that this has been happening to a lot of others too...  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

this post was orignally a doubled post, but I edited it to what I'm writing now. Also, is there a way to delete your own posts?