[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

fresh

sarNie Adult
@Mrs Chum: I agree with you. I'm watching it now during my lunch break. It's soooo funny when Ryu sneak to Mayumi's house and they're still fighting when they fight the bad guys :woot2: :woot2: . Am I making sense? It's nice to see Mayumi kick the bad guys :numchuck: :numchuck: .
(I'm sorry for my bad english)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@Fresh, that part was funny!! First I thought it was Ryu plan but than it wasn't. Holding on each other but still kick butt... Haha

lilya

sarNie Egg
MrsChum said:
OMG!! First scene in ep4 , already can't stand that Aikiko girl!!' Such thick face have no shame. Even Ryu told her he already have a fience which she which already know about still she don't seem to care!! Sooo happy that Ryu left her.. Hahaha
yes ,like wanna smack akiko head until her brain can be used ,Ryu not even love her even just little because his heart already have owner ,but with very proud akiko announce she is Ryu  lover

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
the fighting scene along with Ryu/Mayumi's bickering was so funny  :whahuh: CH3 finally changing its ratio to 16:9 is a pure bliss too! FULL SCREEN  :woot:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Today ep Ryu is so cunning! He trick Mayumi that they slept together but what he didn't know that Mayumi is a dr who knows what is what...haha Now Ryu got his way... Mayumi have to marry with him and live with him. Can't wait to watch the next ep tomorrow!!

Milova

sarNie Egg
Sasha said:

milova , i'm quite new to lakorn as well i've no idea about the plot. but after watching 2 episodes of RFTD, ryu's love rival (that's captain yuji) seems quite charming himself and looks like a good guy. i dont know if he will turn into a bad guy coz his father is a bad police chief

and dont worry ur english is ok... much better than mine *lol*
Sasha, yes captain Yuji is quite charming but i have a feeling that he will turn into one of the bad guys eventually (perhaps because of his father's pressure) so I can't root for him.

I just finish watching Duangjai and Rising Sun series 1 (skip all parts that has neither nadech or yaya..:p). Hope I can catch up with you Ladies. :)

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Ох!!! Каждый эпизод все слаще. Надеюсь, что рейтинг будет выше, чем прежде. Хочется смотреть только на Рю и Маюми!

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I really want to read the spoilers on Spicy forum but from reading the responses from everyone who read it, I decided not too, plus I do not want to sign up just to read spoilers that will ruin my like of RFTD.

Thank you to everyone who posted Yadech's boxing magazine photos. Nadech is Hairy Barry :bhehe:. I am not a fan of hairy chest men, but Nadech is an exception! Those photos make me could not help but to think that they are really dating though they denied to the media, but judging from those photos, they could not hide their interaction/bond with each other or I am delusional :pervie:.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Milova said:
Sasha, yes captain Yuji is quite charming but i have a feeling that he will turn into one of the bad guys eventually (perhaps because of his father's pressure) so I can't root for him.

I just finish watching Duangjai and Rising Sun series 1 (skip all parts that has neither nadech or yaya..:p). Hope I can catch up with you Ladies. :)
If you just want to watch only Yadech part with eng sub you can go to Naya LOVELYHOUSE and watch there.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Ms.Zoe said:
I really want to read the spoilers on Spicy forum but from reading the responses from everyone who read it, I decided not too, plus I do not want to sign up just to read spoilers that will ruin my like of RFTD.

Don't lol it's a complete turn off. I think it's better to let the story follow itself, spoilers can be bad sometimes.  I read them and regretted it afterward xD

One more gif   :coverlaf: all the moments i've seen bts turned out so beautiful so far! 

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
keylargo said:
Hi Lily
Welcome back.
Sorry to hear the sad news, it is indeed very tragic. Hope you will feel better.

thanks dear. i'm feeling much better. i'm just shocked. first time i experienced the death of an idol. and about that mugging, i'm fine, i just felt pissed off. next time i see him or if it happened again, i'll kick his motocycle hard  :rant:

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
queenyeon said:
One more 

Don't lol it's a complete turn off. I think it's better to let the story follow itself, spoilers can be bad sometimes.  I read them and regretted it afterward xD

One more gif   :coverlaf: all the moments i've seen bts turned out so beautiful so far! 

i didn't read the spoiler so i hope that somehow, the story will turn out different. at least they change it so that there is no rape scene 

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
queenyeon said:
One more 

i didn't read the spoiler so i hope that somehow, the story will turn out different. at least they change it so that there is no rape scene 

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
queenyeon, if it were not for the sign up requirement. I think I will be tempted to read the spoilers hehehe. But then it is not worth it from the responses I read.

does it have a bad ending or is Ryu mistreating Mayumi?? Either one is a no no in my book! hehehe

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Ms.Zoe said:
queenyeon, if it were not for the sign up requirement. I think I will be tempted to read the spoilers hehehe. But then it is not worth it from the responses I read.

does it have a bad ending or is Ryu mistreating Mayumi?? Either one is a no no in my book! hehehe
it has Mayumi being a stupid little weakling and all-too-good nang ek lmao 

Rising Sun has a happy ending, don't worry.