[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
@ Suprab Buroot Satan,

Definitely disappointed. Dint expect they will change so much. I hope its not true though. I really want a baby for Yadech. It supposed to be a mature lakorn anyway so why cant they just follow the damn script. Yadech will not even collaborate again within this year, they could have just followed the script. 

I guess we will have to wait and see what exactly they have planned. 

chaitra

sarNie Adult
HI @fuzzi, Welcome to AF and mostly RFTD. Hope you enjoy your stay with us. Please dnt feel shy about asking any help or in posting comments. Please feel free to do so. Have a great day :) 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi fuzzi
Welcome, hope you will enjoy every moment with us. It is really a haven for all things Yadech and wonderful ladies.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
padbvoc88@hotmail.com said:
The link doesn't work for the spicy forum can someone please tell me how to find it or what is the name of the forum please
The link work only if your a member to the forum. If those that don't want to be disappointed don't read the spoiler. Just watch the Lakorn and enjoy it. Let it be a surprise than that way you will have something to look forward too.

Good night everyone!! Looking forward to spazz with everyone in the morning... Six more hrs!!

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Why is the thread so silent guys ??????? I think most of you must be dissapointed reading the spoilers from Spicy forum. DO you ever wonder how those people got hold of those spoilers??? Im sure the director or writer wouldn't have done it themselves. So we cannot be sure if its from a genuine source.

How come all bad things are happening when RFTD is airing... NO wonder the ratings are going down.... Now those spoilers are going to cost a lot of ratings for sure. Some fans are temperamental so those spoilers must have been a big blow to them.... Maybe these things are happening purposefully to affect RFTD ratings ... Who knows......

For now dnt worry about what those spoilers are ...... You guys have seen a lot of BTS videos so trust them .....Get your energies up and enjoy today's episode ladies.....At the end of the day its a Yadech lakorn and yadech can create sizzling chemistry even by just looking at each other so we know we will love watching them onscreen for sure  :)

3 more hours to go ... :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

fuzzi

sarNie Egg
Yes that spoiler make me stress abit... .. Hope everything will be fine... Btw really enjoy this lakorn at the moment while the spoiler get through abit