[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Wow! Thanks for the shares ladies!!!
And also, :welcome: to the newcomers! Hope you'll have fun here!

This is supposedly an UNRELEASED IG VIDEO of Nadech saying Happy Birthday to his girl, Yaya. I think it's just so cute how he says "ja" and "na ja"!!! :heart: :heart: SO SWEET!

http://instagram.com/p/sL1A0bv08f/

Credit: @weloveyayabarry_fb

Can't wait to see Mayumi and Ryu encounter each other tomorrow morning, or tonight in Thailand!!!! Peace out!

sharfa93

sarNie Egg
MrsChum said:
Marino Yudee posted in NadechWorld (english)
Marino Yudee 6:04pm Aug 26
Nadech purchased 5 Rai ( 1 rai = 3.95 acres) of land in Khon Kaen. And has plan to build a house in the future. He has been looking elsewhere too. Including Bangkok, but the price was too high. Yaya was looking for the land as well. . But not yet decide to buy next to each other..he disclosed there will be another drama with Mew Nittha...but has not started shooting yet... ..

Del Rey said:
Wow! Thanks for the shares ladies!!!
And also, :welcome: to the newcomers! Hope you'll have fun here!
This is supposedly an UNRELEASED IG VIDEO of Nadech saying Happy Birthday to his girl, Yaya. I think it's just so cute how he says "ja" and "na ja"!!! :heart: :heart: SO SWEET! http://instagram.com/p/sL1A0bv08f/
Credit: @weloveyayabarry_fb
Can't wait to see Mayumi and Ryu encounter each other tomorrow morning, or tonight in Thailand!!!! Peace out!
@MrsChum they're both looking for new lands to make merit or just for personal business? The fact that they're even considering to get one next to each other is just WOW :D

@Del Rey SO KYUTEEEE!!! <3 but what does 'ja' or 'na ja' means?? Is that like an endearment or something? This is my first time shipping a thailand couple, so thai terms are definitely new to me :/

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
sharfa93 said:
@Del Rey SO KYUTEEEE!!! <3 but what does 'ja' or 'na ja' means?? Is that like an endearment or something? This is my first time shipping a thailand couple, so thai terms are definitely new to me :/
Hmmm... Pretty sure it's an endearment saying :D I always hear this when watching lakorns, especially when someone's being super nice and acting CUTE! :heart:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Wow you girls are so great with all the sharing!!!! Here is a iG video I want to translate for you ladies.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE his face expression ( I can see him picturing Yaya when he says "wife")

http://instagram.com/p/sMBlz2nhh1/?modal=true

Nadech" I was looking into it for my future... To have a house...  to live with my kids and my wife (look at that smirk when he says wife)
Reporter" Has it reached that point yet...
Nadech" To keep it aside for my future. because if I was to buy it later then the price would be much higher so I bought it first.

sharfa93

sarNie Egg
On another note, i just finished watching Ep1 of this series. (Eventhough i had initially resolved to wait until they're all out. Damn it) to sum up my feelings regarding the episode, and after watching all the cut out clips yadech in the previous series, i am angry+sad+cheering for Ryu. WHY IN THE WORLD DID HE MAKE THE DECISIONS FOR YAYA BY HIMSELF! :( I mean like, she wouldve been more than happy to be by his side. AND WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO GENTLEMANLY TO AKIKO. Im hating on her so hard. Just put her back in her place!! :mad: and poor Yaya, i totally get her insecurities. The 'princess' of the acting industry is hitting on her man. Hmm.. They use the term 'princess' so loosely in that lakorn huh. No offense but she definitely aint one. (Hating on Akiko So hard) Yuji, on the other hand, is so cute i could just squish him. X) i guess we'll just have to see what made his character turns bad. If he's not already

sharfa93

sarNie Egg
Del Rey said:
Hmmm... Pretty sure it's an endearment saying :D I always hear this when watching lakorns, especially when someone's being super nice and acting CUTE! :heart:

Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

Wow you girls are so great with all the sharing!!!! Here is a iG video I want to translate for you ladies.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE his face expression ( I can see him picturing Yaya when he says "wife")

Nadech" I was looking into it for my future... To have a house...  to live with my kids and my wife (look at that smirk when he says wife)
Nadech" To keep it aside for my future. because if I was to buy it later then the price would be much higher so I bought it first.
@Del Rey awwww x) and he sounded so soft in that vid too. :D

@Lovely_k he's definitely picturing her <3 <3 just go out publicly already!! We're morethan happy for them arent we? ;)

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Lovely!!! This is so cute and thank you for translating :) it's so beautiful and sweet how he's already thinking about his future, and planning it out. It tears me up with happiness that he thinks ABOUT HIS FUTURE KIDS AND WIFE!!!! Yaya is one lucky girl I tell ya... One LUCKAY GAL!! Thanks :heart: I'd be so depressed if it wasn't Yaya though...(but that's another topic)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Nadech is so sweet always thinking about his future and future family. The lucky girl that get to be his future wife is one lucky woman!! She got everything all set up for her. All she have to do is make the babies :bhehe: (crossing finger) it's our Yaya :heart:

:thanks: for the wonderful news of LakornHd!! :clap:

:thanks: ladies for all the sharing!! You all have a wonderful night and day. Can't wait for Ryu and Mayumi to reunite. 7more hrs right??

chaitra

sarNie Adult
HOUSE...... KIDS...... WIFE     WOW thank you so much @Lovely_k I agree with you, obv he is imagining Yaya :yes: . But sometimes its so scary and heartbreaking when they deny their relationship that one can only wonder if we might have fantasized too much but then when you take a second look at them everything feels alright and its like everything is restored.

Yadech's wedding will not only be their dream come true, :spin: IT WILL ALL OUR DREAMS COME TRUE TOO. :heart:  :heart:  :heart: just hope that we dont jinx it with our expectations. All we can do is just hope and pray that's all. :secret:   

Just hope everything goes according to our plan :pervie: ... I mean their plan of course :dance2: 

Yeah!!!!! Lakorn HD is back :clap:  Thank u so much @DelRey. It will be Yaya dont worry. POWER OF OUR Imagination and dedication. Nadech is equally lucky to have her and vice versa and thats what makes them Yadech.

@MrsChum Im sure our Yaya will get all the help she wants from Nadech in baby making too :coverlaf:  :rofl:  :kiss: 

Thank you so much everyone for posts, shares, comments and everything. All we have to do now is try to be sane for 7 more hours and then its back to YADECH EXPRESS and off to cloud9. :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: 

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much for the bts video @Fea4567. This is my reaction after watching the video

HA CHA CHA CHA CHA CHA  :loool:  :loool:  :loool:  :loool:  :loool:  :loool: 

Yadech ruined RYU and MAYUMI's romantic date. GO Yadech. We should tie these 2 to each other and make them watch all of their lakorn's sweet romantic scenes. Maybe then they will learn a thing or two.  :coverlaf: 

These two are freaking hilarious.  :woot: 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

thanks Lovely_k

about future wife i'm sure it 's yaya i said this not because i am a yadech shipper or a yadech fanatic but this is the fact not a delusion.....being buddist yadech and their families are trying to fight back the negative prediction by doing merits together.so that yadech will bond forever :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
sorry double post

can somebody help this yadech deprived where can i watched the ending of RS1 and RS2 epi 1.thanks :scratchhead2: