[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
@sharfa93, your most welcome dear. The 3 zaap video of a good quality, i think that is why its hanging a bit. Just give it some time to load and it will play fine. 

Seriously what are we going to do once RFTD ends????????? :scratchhead2: And @sharfa93, since u discovered Yadech recently and watched their lakorn once u still have a lot of re-runs to do like we have done... what abt us?? we have done countless reruns of the 3 lakorns, dnt know what to do after RFTD ends..

@fea4567 how u been??? hope ur enjoying RFTD like the rest of us. :)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
chaitra, I am worry when the day RFTD ends too. I think I will learn how to photoshop and make music videos of them from their lakorns together to ease the pain of missing them onscreen bwuahhhh :( and hopefully they sometimes have functions/events/etc. for us to see them offscreen together....I'm dreading for that day. I don't think I could find another couple who have the same characteristics like Yadech. It will be tough. One good thing will come from this is that our addiction will get better, no rehab for us hahaha :)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Totally agree with you Ms.Zoe. NO rehab for Yadech fans :rofl:  Dont forget to share your videos with us coz all of us would love to watch it. I dont think we should even bother searching another couple having Yadech characteristics coz as we all know they are ONE OF A KIND. Truely....if they werent, would we be affected by them sooo much???? I dont think so.

Anyways from now on lets not talk about RFTD ending and dread in painfull thought coz it just the BEGINNING :woot: . Still so many episodes to go, so many restless days and nights (if u knw what i mean :pervie:  :pervie: ) I mean Jinning and Finning ofcourse :lmao3: . When RFTD ends we will have a proper crying session and let go :secret:  :cry: ...... And make tons of videos obv.. :woot2: .  Besides, they will have many events together, plus lets not forget that they are going to be sweeping many awards this year so.... And hope they collaborate soon. WE WOULD LOVE TO WATCH THEM WOULDNT WE????

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
T_T u are right @Ms.zoe and @chaitra.... Our yadech will be together off screen... But wish they will paring again. Like yaya said we have to support them Even if they will not pair in séries but why i can not? Nadech and yaya look so beautiful in their new lakorn but why i can not stop told myself: i will not see their lakorn without them together ... Lmao !!

Before them i love watch drama or lakorn but i was never so addict like this before !!! I really Hope with all of my heart that they will end together in the réal Life and do their wedding on the beach...

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
lol I feel that same thing too.. I had seen lakorn since when I were a kid to teenage I never cheer or care about any couple as much as yadech... Idk y but yadech is the only couple I cheer for them to get together in real life...

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
@Chaitra, With all these goodies from our lovely ladies of our beautiful couple how can I not be ok. Actually, I'm getting very excited. I'm putting in another all nighter tonight so I can watch episode 2 live. Will be another hour of sleep before work but I'm sure it will all be worth it.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you all for the wonderful picture. I can't get over how handsome Nadech was last night...

Cr. Keaw_jung and Natty_thong

:welcome: to all the newbies!! Happy to see more more member being more active. Let's make this thread to reach 1000 pages.

sharfa93

sarNie Egg
I'll watch rerun but since i know the storyline already, i'd probably skip the stressful parts and just focus on yadech's onscreen time. Muehehe. X) okk we'll save the worrying for later.

Anyway, with all you guys talking abt this series, i feel like i should start watching them now. Gahhh. Im running out of bts videos
To watch T_T (yes even the non eng-subbed ones) sobs...

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Yum yum the boys looks so handsome indeed! Chop makkkk lol
Thank you everyone for sharing the wonderful pictures & news!!! Nadechs lakorn has been confirmed!!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
suprab buroot satan said:
Nadech has a new lakorn with mew right...

Nadech has a new lakorn with with Taew and Patrica, where he plays a twin. 

Also Hi, girls its been a long time since I've been on this thread. I hope everyone is doing good and spazzing their minds out about Yadech. LOL 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Yes a new one with Mew. Shooting has not started yet.
Welcome Back Kiki!!! Glad to have you back!!!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Marino Yudee posted in NadechWorld (english)

Marino Yudee 6:04pm Aug 26
Nadech purchased 5 Rai ( 1 rai = 3.95 acres) of land in Khon Kaen. And has plan to build a house in the future. He has been looking elsewhere too. Including Bangkok, but the price was too high. Yaya was looking for the land as well. . But not yet decide to buy next to each other..he disclosed there will be another drama with Mew Nittha...but has not started shooting yet... ..

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks Mrs.Chums for the info.....peace to all meaw fans i google her but i didnt find her match to our nadech :yuck:

btw thank you all for the warm welcome...i really miss my yadech family here.....when i was in my province in the phil.w/o wifi thank God i have 3 yadech lakorns in my laptop to enjoy :dance2:

i 'm glad more newbies are coming here let's enjoy the paradise of yadech world in this forum together :dance3:

i wish when RS ends and yadech will have no drama together for long time at least we can still see them together in events,doing merits together,tv commercials and having family affairs together in private like what they did during songkran celebrations.

during my europe tour last month i've been to florence italy that reminds me of yadech.....why i was too late it could be better if i was there the same time with them to do the stalking for all the yadechers :woot:  :woot: i am very sure yadech will act and show themselves as lovers in real life when they are abroad like in japan usa and europe :heart:  :heart:  :heart: never in thailand except in their homes :secret: 

CaSURVIVOUR

Miss Bouakham said:
Thanks for the pictures bubba.

Sorry for sounding so perverted, but...even as a girl myself, I couldn't help thinking that Yaya looks so darn sexy in that black dress! :drools:
That oughta get Ryu's libido flying off the roof! :pervie:

hi Miss Bouakham

you said it right nadech is just a human being......you speak my mind dear lol  :loool: 

CaSURVIVOUR

chaitra said:
Totally agree with you Ms.Zoe. NO rehab for Yadech fans :rofl:  Dont forget to share your videos with us coz all of us would love to watch it. I dont think we should even bother searching another couple having Yadech characteristics coz as we all know they are ONE OF A KIND. Truely....if they werent, would we be affected by them sooo much???? I dont think so.

Anyways from now on lets not talk about RFTD ending and dread in painfull thought coz it just the BEGINNING :woot: . Still so many episodes to go, so many restless days and nights (if u knw what i mean :pervie:  :pervie: ) I mean Jinning and Finning ofcourse :lmao3: . When RFTD ends we will have a proper crying session and let go :secret:  :cry: ...... And make tons of videos obv.. :woot2: .  Besides, they will have many events together, plus lets not forget that they are going to be sweeping many awards this year so.... And hope they collaborate soon. WE WOULD LOVE TO WATCH THEM WOULDNT WE????

chaitra said:

hi Chaitra

yadech addiction is beyond cure....if you're addicted to them its final no rehab center can beat :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :woot:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Nadech upcoming schedule for September 1 - 12.

Sept.  3   -   Opening event for LOPTIMUM MAGAZINE  at Park Paragon from 6:00pm.
Sept.  6   -   Oral B event at Ubon Ratchathani province at 2:00pm.
Sept. 12  -   Opening event for  Robinson at  Chachoengsao province at 6:00pm.

:heart:  love this black/white picture....soooooo handsomeeeee........

Can't wait to watch epi 2......

cr:as tagged, tippycm & NDW