[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
First thing I gotta say about episode one is.......................................................................................WHY SO MANY BAD PEOPLE!!!!??? WHY SO MANY PEOPLE WANTING TO KILL AND TAKE DOWN ONIZUKA!!!??? I CAN'T EVEN KEEP COUNT NOW! I feel like all the bad guys came out of nowhere and they were all dropped at the same time from the sky! I thought Takeshi had it tough having to deal with Misawa and Kenichi but I was sooooooooooooooooooo wrong! Ryu's got his hands full!!! Man, he's got so many people out for his blood and he's got to deal with another guy stealing his girl away too!!! HANG IN THERE RYU OPPA!!! I already feel so stressed out for Ryu.

Just from episode one, I already got a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG list of people I DO NOT LIKE! For example, NUMBER ONE on my list goes to Yuji! I hate him! He's definitely got an evil vibe going on. I do NOT like people like him who acts all nice in public but got a secret evil agenda at home! Also, he's Ryu oppa's rival so I hate him! Okay so maybe he is a little cute from some angles, but that is not going to change the fact that he is evil!

I feel so sad for Ryu. Seriously, I feel so sad. I just want to jump into the screen and hug him. However, I am angry that he pushed Mayumi away in the first place! I understand why he did that but COME ON MAN! Didn't he learn from watching Takeshi that the only way to keep the person you love safe is by your side!? Not away from you!? The moment when Seiko decided to leave Takeshi, she got kidnapped again and lost their baby!!!

I've already got a headache from all the obstacles that Ryu and Mayumi will have to go through. Now I'm asking myself if I want to stick around and watch this couple fight for their love but I want to see Ryu take down all the bad guys and kick some ass, so I think I'll stick around and keep rooting for Ryu oppa!!! OPPA FIGHTING!!! 

lazie.<3

sarNie Egg
Hello people.. ☺
I'm all late by but I really enjoyed the first episode...
@ fresh and MrsChum thank you for giving us late people the link to see the first episode...
Thanks to all the lovely people that posted all those good picture...
I feel like cupid shot me with one of his arrows because I feel in love with every scene..lol ❤
I can't wait till I see more ryu & mayumi scene next week..

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Miss Bouakham & key, very well said.  Thanks for sharing your wonderful comments.  I enjoy reading them mak mak ka.
@MissSunny, thanks for sharing na ka.  I agree there are so many bad guys out there errrrg.
@queenyeon & lazie, thanks for sharing beautiful gifs and picture na.

Here's the link of RFTD episode 1 recap by our talented Lovefia ......please enjoy na ka.

http://lovefia.com/2014/08/21/roy-fun-tawan-deurd-episode-1/#more-15828

@m9,   DangJai HD channel still has it.  Here's the link to the whole epi na ka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN0WFp_nJyw

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN0WFp_nJyw

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Man I miss LAKORNHD channel on youtube. The vids were so clear.

The first episode was quite engaging, looks like this plotline will be better than Roy Fun Hak Liam Tawan's plot which was so straightforward. There's like 10 bad guys here to make the plot so much more interesting. Ended on such a cliffhanger, so psyched for Wednesday!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
I have nothing to said cause I know I just love them... I know that they will always do justice on their role not here but all of their previous role...love NY always and all the ways..

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
suprab buroot satan said:
I have nothing to said cause I know I just love them... I know that they will always do justice on their role not here but all of their previous role...love NY always and all the ways..
@Suprab you've said more, your love for Yadech says it all♥

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much everyone for sharing and visiting this thread!    Very glad to see many people coming back for RFTD.

It was worth waiting for two years.    Just the first episode and I'm already hooked!    Yadech magic :heart: :heart: :heart:

Good night and sweet dream everyone!

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
We all missed LAKORNHD on Youtube and what an irony it happened when RFTD was on air.

Here's another channel Maya na88 besides DangJai Hd that I think has very good quality also.    Credit to Charmy at Spicy Forum.

For English subbed, please wait for  NAYA LOVELYHOUSE YT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDYjU-xlpvA&list=PLFT0rpHHGmpP1dCph7MjXZbKpIz0Qq1Va&index=1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=RDYjU-xlpvA&list=PLFT0rpHHGmpP1dCph7MjXZbKpIz0Qq1Va&index=1
Vimalee, you're a life savior! The last link you posted has such a goood quality, thank youuuu ♡

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Filming for Roy Fun Tawan Deurd is still not done..... according to Nadech's mom, 

IG:keaw_jung 
@ทุกคนFC วันนี้ลูกพาทัวร์ก่อนไปถ่าย
ละคร รอยฝัน ขอบคุณมากนะครับ จอให้เจริญๆยิ่งๆขึ้นไปนะครับ 

Translated: Today my kid took me for a tour before heading to Roy Fun filming. Thanks a lot. Wish you success more and more

Also This picture I had posted earlier, I wanted to let you Ladies know that this was during their Songkran - Japan trip, April 13 2014 around 2:20 PM

CR: Sermpetch Asavasakseree

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Omg i am so in love with RS2 already! That butterflies feeling have officially returned! What ive been waiting for. Love love love Nadechs acting in here his eyes are something else. It speak how he feels. I just loveeeee Yadech chemistry. Btw, i also love the introduction where its Ya & Na..narak tee sood plus their song ❤❤❤❤ Im totaling on C9 haha

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Power cut yesterday so finally i watched RFTD now. First thing first, I agree with M9saeteurn1. Thailand should be forever greatfull to RS that it is in Thai and not in jap. I think the makers dint want to confuse an entire country with another language coz, not all would love a different language for 2 full lakorns and then of course they would have to be subbed n Thai and whatnot. The story would get less importance as ppl will be busy figuring out Jap language. But they have incorporated the right amount of jap in the lakorn like 'Kimi' 'Anata', etc. 

Me being a Non Thai who is waiting for eng subs Im sure if this lakorn would have been voiced in English then we would have been disappointed as we would love to here the words 'tee rak', 'poi' etc in authentic Thai. So it would hav been same with Jap. It was a wise decision to let the actors speak Thai. :)

The lakorn is a beautiful amalgamation of Thai and Jap and they have beautifully potrayed and translated Japanese culture to the viewers all over the world but especially viewers in Thailand in Thai style. :wink: What better way was there to do this?
m9saeteurn1 said:
Okay, thought I just voice something... this is not directed to anyone on this thread bc I haven't heard anyone of you complained about it bc we just enjoy Yadech. lol
Why can't ppl see that it's just a drama? Can't use their imagination? They are "supposed" to be Jap ppl but just speaking Thai bc of course they don't speak Jap 4reals... So we just gotta pretend they are japanese...geeze all these ppl complaining about why they are playing Jap but speaking Thai. Com'on really?? Does anyone understand what I am saying? Or do I sound lost? lol

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Hey MC,
Im envying u so much....
1. you understand Thai (im happy for u though :secret: )
2. you are watching hd print on your huge flatscreen. I bet u are having a visual treat with sakuras at full bloom. :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:
MrsChum said:
Haha I'm Rewatching it again on bigger screen. I must say the quality is not bad. I'm home alone so I'm enjoying my alone time with Yaddch... Hehe

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
chaitra said:
Hey MC,
Im envying u so much....
1. you understand Thai (im happy for u though :secret: )
2. you are watching hd print on your huge flatscreen. I bet u are having a visual treat with sakuras at full bloom. :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:
Thank you for the compliment but I don't understand Thai 100%. I'm still learning. I can say I've learn a lot through the five yrs that I been following Yadech. Plus it make it easier to learn when Thai and Khmer words are very much simaliar. I wish I can learn how to read so I can help the ladies translate. I envy those that can read, write and speak Thai.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Episode 1

1. "The Rising Sun" series is finally in FULL SWING as RFTD starts in TOP GEAR. Oh my!!!WHAT A START.
We were on our cloud 9 :cloud9: , the sun shining upon us and then we dive straight into Japan having glimpses of RRHLT and then there it was, THE MOST Beautiful scenery. If sakuras looked great in RRHLT then they were amplified 10 times more in RFTD. 
And then an even prettier sight to see was 'the girl in RED' walking towards her man. 

The director might have got a few things wrong in RRHLT but I think they have nailed RFTD on to our heads. ITS TRULY A YADECH PARADISE :heart:  :heart:  :heart: to all of us. They have satisfied us within the first 5 minutes of the lakorn with sweet stares, touches, hugs, KISSES, vows, marriage talks, beautiful songs and whatnot. Im sure all of us were already in heaven going awwwwweee  :spin:  and then BAAM!!! the gun is fired on Mayumi and she dies in Ryu's arms :gungirl: OMG!!! The first 10 minutes of the lakorn was like a complete lakorn in itself. Then we realise it is a "Dream sequence" and we were like OHhhhhh!!!! :weee: Thank god Mayumi is safe. The director gave us a taste of complete RFTD and what an awesome one it was.

2. The second best scene- Mayumi walks out of the hospital with her umbrella, then we see someone taking pictures of Mayumi. Just when u think it might be some baddie spying on her( :nailbiter: coz of terrifying background music), the camera pans to the side and we see RYU :pervie:  and the song "Laew rao ja dai ruk gun mai" . Sooooooooo beautiful. Its so nice when an actor can translate his emotions through songs also. Yadech have done a fabulous job in the lakorn and the song. The complete stalking scene is shot beautifully.

3. I have already given my award to RYU in RRHLT itself and also stressed on how mighty fine Nadech looks onscreen so im going to give my award to Mayumi now. I was quite keen on seeing how Yaya will portray "The doctor Mayumi" and she has done an outstanding job at that. I was worried if Mayumi might be 'too serious' coz all her BTS pictures looked quite serious to me but then when she smiled at Ryu in dream sequence and Yuji in hospital, I was like "Yaya is going to nail this character" and obv she has done it again.  She is absolutely beautiful in her mature role.

4. "No matter how strong the walls are, a woman's heart is as tender and fragile it can be". My heart broke :cry: when Mayumi cried in the  bathroom. Ryu you better make sweet sweet love to her :whatever: . Man, wasn't bathroom our favorite meeting spot in RRHLT and now its the flipside of it :scratchhead2: . Then again we also know RYu's side of the story so we can never hate him. He has created a Mayumi world around himself and is always thinking and caring about her. The daisy chain is such a sweet reminder and Ryu obviously kept it so that he can give it back to its true owner one day. Yadech are at their best portraying RYU-MAYUMI. 

5. Yuji is one of the most important character and the CATALYST in Ryu Mayumi's relationship. Mayumi deserves a guy who gives her flowers, smiles at her sweetly, who looks at her like she is the most beautiful and Yuji has managed to do that and he is a gentlemen, so no wonder she is ready to move on. Its better than being hurt by the name RYU all the time. But no matter what, its not so easy to take out the word Ryu from her heart and she knows this.  Like Seiko, Ryu also will have his realization. LOVE and LIFE can not be two different things.

Finally RYU is determined to get his woman back, but its not going to be easy is it? :woot:
6. One word for the Bodyguards- ULTIMATE

7. I say Bring on the baddies :numchuck:  :numchuck: :numchuck:  . I dont mind so many baddies coz we not only have our Samurai Hero RYU but we also have a kickass Samurai Heroine Mayumi. Twice the heroes and twice the baddies.  :numchuck:
8. All in all RFTD is amazing.

Have a good day :) It was so good to see AF jampacked.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
One last thing, I will not say that Yadech have improved in their acting, only because they were always top notch for me. I can never imagine a better
Nangfah-Saichon, Jeed-Fai, Fahlada-Charles, Darunee-Athit and obviously RYU-MAYUMI. 

Yadech are a complete package and their Chemistry is at its best as always. Thailand must be going crazy at their onscreen appearance after 2 years. As for me i saw all 4 lakorns of Yadech in this year so its a super good year for me. :) :) :)

RRHLT was the softer side of love and RFTD is going to go in the other direction and is going to get a whole lot "hotter".

YADECH FEVER IS OFFICIALLY ON!!!

Wednesday pretty please, come fast :woot: