[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Please enjoy the two vides especially the new taluikongtai video hehehe na ka just 7 more hours to go yes!!!!  Henry and Nadech are the cutest. I have no doubt in 6 years will hear wedding bells  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhp7r5UI6HI
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhp7r5UI6HI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac4cdQ67mCE
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ac4cdQ67mCE

Cr: as tagged 

Cr: yossiebistro.......  Now this has got to be the most cutest picture no one shares a noodle bowl like Yadech!!!

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
@bubba, Who can sleep.  It'll be around 3:30 a.m. my time by the time it starts but I'm determined to stay up and wait for it.  I'll take the ice bucket challenge if I have to (lol).
@del rey, Thanks for the 3 zaap teaser.  That's another show to look forward to.  
@Chaitra, Thank you for the link on Lovefia's blog.  I've been also waiting for translation and even Viki didn't have it the last time I checked.
@Suprab, Love those OST's especially the 2nd one.
@everyone else, Thank you, thank you, thank you for keeping this forum so alive.

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
oh noooooo!!! they've removed the RHHLT from viki!!! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: 
i only managed to watch up to epi 9.1... gone now my source of entertainment while waiting for RFTD... :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: 
i check out the DangJai HD mention by vimale but there was no subtitles i cudnt understand a single thing!! 

now i'm afraid i'll missed out on RFTD too...*sigh*

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Oh wow!! Back to the old days where I woke up and see lots of comment and post here. Good Morning and Thank you everyone for sharing.... Welcome back the old member and welcome to this lively thread nee member. Enjoy and hope you all are ready cus once the Lakorn air this thread will be very active...

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Sasha said:
oh noooooo!!! they've removed the RHHLT from viki!!! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: 
i only managed to watch up to epi 9.1... gone now my source of entertainment while waiting for RFTD... :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: 
i check out the DangJai HD mention by vimale but there was no subtitles i cudnt understand a single thing!! 

now i'm afraid i'll missed out on RFTD too...*sigh*
Hi my dear Sasha!! Welcome back na! It's been awhile :). You should check NaYa LOVELYHOUSE in Yt for eng sub.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much :flowers: @Vimalee. DangJai HD in youtube works just fine. Thank you so much.  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: 

Vimalee said:
Try DangJai HD YouTube channel.

Ok ladies, now that we have found a way to stream RFTD  live, we are fine.Thanks to Vimalee. But still need to wait and see who subbs the lakorn. I hope some gentle caring soul on this earth takes up this duty and subs fast. I mean its so hard to wait for subs since we are so excited. :gungirl:

P.s the site is moving so fast that i have ran out of "likes". The atmosphere is completely different. I watched all the 3 Yadech lakorn this year so this is the first time i will be watching with you ladies. Such a different experience. So im super duper Excited to see with u guys and share opinions. Welcome to all the lovely NEWBIES. To all the silent readers: Please join us ladies and give us your opinion on RFTD, but if u still wanna be silent then i do hope u guys enjoy all the posts these lovely ladies share. :) :) :)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Shout out to all the dear ladies :rockon:  :grouphug:

Boarding of "YADECH EXPRESS" from planet earth to destination CLOUD 9 :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: will be done momentarily.  :whistle: 

Get ready to visit our lovely couple RYU-MAYUMI after 7 years. Dont forget to pack your woolens :cold: as we will be in the freezing weather of Japan and fresh bloom of sakuras.

Invited members: Keylargo, Vimalee, MrsChum, DelRey, RakLakornNYK, JomaCar2k6, Junyukio, Lovely_k, bubba, songngukp, fea4567, Sasha, fresh, OHOaddict, ptenchik, suprab buroot satan, m9seateurn1, Maiko, cool :), Ms.Zoe, Huanzu, CandyFruit, Lis94, preciouskj, Lazie, Falada, Lilyalana, lynnyang, LazyDramaFan, Lakorn watchers, bella, Miss Sunny, Cecilia, Pinky3, meysealee, Miss Bouakham, saki, samn09, lakornkiki, bubbles8.

Im so sorry if I have forgotten anyone, Nevertheless all of you guys are invited including our lovely silent readers out there. 

Last but not the least, "Yaya Kugimiya" please ditch the oxygen tank. No use :coverlaf: , you wont be able to rescue all of us anyways so get all the Lays available and join us on our Yadech express before we depart. 

Get ready for some tough love, sweet Ryu, bold Mayumi, beautiful sakuras, samurai action and lots and lots of things to come.

Lets wait and watch if our Kickass Mayumi will be able to withstand the love from our handsome beast RYU and not give into him, ultimately driving him crazy :crazy:  :coverlaf:  Beauty and the Beast.

Never have I been this excited to see Yaya(Mayumi) REJECT Nadech(Ryu).  :woot2: We all know what happened when Fahlada rejected Khun Charles right  :pervie:.

I hope the rating improves atleast in RFTD. Lets not disappoint Yadech ladies coz for sure they are not going to disappoint us. SO MAXIMUM attendance.  :thumbsup:

Excitement is OFF the roof right now!!! Soooooooooooo eagerly waiting for it to start. Lets forget about the eng subs for today and enjoy the lakorn like a "TRUE NON THAI YADECH FAN".

All the sleeping beauties, see you guys in a while on  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: .
All the ladies who will be rushing home, hope you reach safe :scooter: .

Have a great day/night. Happy RFTD :scarytv:  :clap:

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
chaitra said:

Never have I been this excited to see Yaya(Mayumi) REJECT Nadech(Ryu).  :woot2: We all know what happened when Fahlada rejected Khun Charles right  :pervie:.

I hope the rating improves atleast in RFTD. Lets not disappoint Yadech ladies coz for sure they are not going to disappoint us. SO MAXIMUM attendance.  :thumbsup:

Excitement is OFF the roof right now!!! Soooooooooooo eagerly waiting for it to start. Lets forget about the eng subs for today and enjoy the lakorn like a "TRUE NON THAI YADECH FAN".

All the sleeping beauties, see you guys in a while on  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: .
All the ladies who will be rushing home, hope you reach safe :scooter: .

Have a great day/night. Happy RFTD :scarytv:  :clap:
READY TO GO!!!! AHHH!!!! I'm ready for my MOODSWINGS for this show! I'm ready to cry, laugh, get jealous! I'm ready for it all!!!!
YES!!! I don't care about the subtitles for now!! I watched DJA, GRGR, and TNNKK so much that I know some basic words ("ploy!", "glia", "ruk(obviously...)", "mai", "chai"...etc.)
I TRAINED MYSELF FOR NOTHING IF I DON'T GET ONE SCENE CORRECT WITHOUT SUBTITLES! LOL HAHAHA!!!! :D

Lets squeal and pinch our pillows cause its about to start!!! :D :D

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I can't believe this is finally airing , all the emotions are colliding, excited & eager to see my yadech finally and officially return on-screen  :woot2:
Only a few minutes left.........

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Chaitra!! Yes so so excited !! Like you said Even if we can not understand thai we will watch too lmao !!! For those how want to see with english sub you have NAYA LOVELY HOUSE on Youtube, with chinese and english sub ( i only understand english :p ) they sub not immediatly just have to wait a fews days but it is better than nothing :) but they did Like viki they sub with LakornHd videos so we will see... Like Chaitra said !! Dears YADECHS fans your pass board please !!! It is airing right now !!! Enjoy !!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Did any channel in YouTube upload yet? I want to watch sooooo bad that I wokeup at 5 want. To see soooooo bad.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Watching it live right now... Hope you all are enjoying watching it live like me. Chaitra you are the best Yadech cheerleader there is. Your comment make me super duper excited even more .

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
OMG i was gonna have a heartattack! Waited so long only for it to be removed from YT! Thanks to all who have found another way! Anyone has the live link? I wonder if watching it on their will help with the rating???

chaitra

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
Watching it live right now... Hope you all are enjoying watching it live like me. Chaitra you are the best Yadech cheerleader there is. Your comment make me super duper excited even more .
HI Mc, you guys have done so much for us international fans so thank u so much. The least i can do is try to get your energies up to max.  Im sure all Yadechers are in same spirit today. Please send us the link to the website through which your watching RFTD coz i am not able to find anything yet. Thank u so much :) :) :).

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Woke up screaming cus this is on air right now. Shoot I literally re-watched all the cute scenes between yadech frm DJA and GRGR while trying to sleep. No regrets for losing sleep :) alright ladies...idk if there are any male users here...anyways please enjoy the show and make sure to leave a billion squeals and comments for us who have school today.